Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2017 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I'm fucking confused right now.
lol its okay. Its a bastard game. Lets spend the night working on getting enough information together so that who is ever left tomorrow can figure it out themselves.

Mar 15, 2017 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
What did we learn today? Who stands out the most after everything that happened? Who are we looking at tomorrow, and who do we want to keep safe?

Mar 15, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What did we learn today? Who stands out the most after everything that happened? Who are we looking at tomorrow, and who do we want to keep safe?
with vanilla confirmed I'm still susoicious of the of the ring of protection (grrr, krista, shinichi, suzune) due top all the PR claims we're a strong ass town (if they are true). Now that we know there is Vanilla it makes Chad's claim more believable. If we believe Shinichi is town then we know Suzune is town. Purity countered Claire wick at the time felt to me like Purity was lying but now I'm confused. Is Purity that ballsy to counter a role he doesn't have? What Claire did confused me to no end as I was sure Purity was lying but with how things went down I'm not sure if he is lying anymore.

[B]Confirmed[b]
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla

Claims
grrr - Miller
Krista - Vig
??????? - Roleblocker (blocked Grapefruit)
??????? - Roleblocker (blocked Rinto)
Shinichi - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbour
CorruptedPurity - Vengeful

Ad stated earlier I'm having trouble reconciling all this.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 15, 2017 10:39 AM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Rinto-kun said:

Nah, I'm just shy *blushes*
And I don't like talking about my suspects unless there is some real bullshit going on with the lynch targets.
You cannot have a pie and eat it too. You cannot complain no one talks to you then leave when they do. That just looks bad.

I know ;_;

Mar 15, 2017 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Don't you appreciate the flair though? We've been at each others throat before the claims and you just so happened to claim my role... god its beautiful...

It just seems very opportunistic to you, right?

So bold, I dont know you play such awful scum anyway, to counter-claim.

logic340 said:
WTF!!! This shit is confusing as fuck. What does Claire gain from getting herself lynched if she isn't town vengeful? Why would she be encouraging her own lynch? I'm not buying your claim this time around.

@_Claire_ how do we go aboutt this? I'd rather not lose you if we don't have to.

Thats why I am saying, I am the real deal he isnt because he is scared to be voted.

im so confused on why u said this if u fucking lied about your role lol,, everything youve been trying to do to frame cp makes no sense beause ur the one who lied about your role.

Mar 15, 2017 10:43 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

It would've been a 50/50 not a NL.

Sorry allow me this last post.....

HAHAHAHA to you and Suzune XD Just feel good doing that :P

dont feeel good because what u did was beyond stupid, you complained about us wasting lynches then u basically forced a wasted lynch on yourself, when we could have focused on someone better.

Mar 15, 2017 10:43 AM

Oct 2014
...I'm not gonna comment on that lynch nor blame anyone.
Claire is scummy by nature, just gonna say we could have thought of something better.

Mar 15, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
Okok, I'm the idiot here. Claire actually did so much with VT role and only now I can see the full effect of her actions. Sorry I called you a bad town, I think you actually helped us. Its 1.40am here, but when I awake, I'll do an indept analysis on how each person reacted to Claire's vengeful claim.

However, you did something super risky. If I got lynched, I would've killed u since you were my cc and town would have 2 dead towns. Idk man, it worked out in the end but it was such a gambit. I really hope our analysis will make it pay off then...
Mar 15, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
now cp role is pretty much useless at this point so ya thanks claire u did amazing >_>

Words cant express how annoyed at am right now

Mar 15, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
shrug i feel like people honestly dont think before they come up with plans because idk how u think what claire di prove she was vanilla townie.

Mar 15, 2017 10:47 AM

Dec 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Claire is scummy by nature, just gonna say we could have thought of something better.

She was scummy for majority of the game. When she realized she couldn't fix it, she decided to do that vengeful kamikaze thing which kinda worked cos now we have alot of stuff to work with. Let's not dwell on what we could've done and be appreciative she actually made the most out of a shitty situation.

@_claire_ I know you can't respond anymore but your sacrifice is not in vain.
Mar 15, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
now cp role is pretty much useless at this point so ya thanks claire u did amazing >_>

Ya, she made my role useless. But it also clears my name. So maf will have the option of NK me instead of a stronger pr or trying to face me head on during the day since I'm clear. She obv hindered my role, but we can still salvage this. Although, I'm as good as a VT now.. :/
Mar 15, 2017 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Rinto-kun said:

She was scummy for majority of the game. When she realized she couldn't fix it, she decided to do that vengeful kamikaze thing which kinda worked cos now we have alot of stuff to work with. Let's not dwell on what we could've done and be appreciative she actually made the most out of a shitty situation.

explain how it was helpful, cause too me it was wastedand stupid.

Mar 15, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2010
My phone is dying, putting it to change, and I have 2 hours of work left so I'll be off for a while clearing my thoughts before I try to make sense of this EoD.

Mar 15, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I'm on mobile, in bed at 2am. In short term, notice how people started voting away from her train when she asked people to vot her? Like Rosie or Krista or logic for example, they feared her. They didn't want to get close to her because they fear she may not be vengeful but an oracle due to the way she acted. Its alot of wifom from her but she managed to get reactions out of people and we can analyse those reactions to scumhunt better. I also saw it as stupid and wasteful too, but if you think about from her POV, there are some benefits.
Mar 15, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2014
In long term ill explain tmr when I'm not so sleepy and am on the computer
Mar 15, 2017 11:10 AM

Aug 2013
@CorruptedPurity

Like I said, voting for Claire at that time wouldn't give me the info I wanted. And now, it turns out that it didn't give town the info that it need. It was a wasteful play.

Mar 15, 2017 3:00 PM

Oct 2015
@TheConquerer has replaced togs in prison. Please welcome him to the game
-shad-Mar 15, 2017 3:05 PM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 15, 2017 3:37 PM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ Bravo! You are incredible!

We're now in a pretty good spot despite two mislynches. We have confirmed town and 2 very close confirmed scum. CorruptedPurity and Shinichi you shouldn't be upset at Claire for that gambit as it clears one of you completely and nearly the other.

Plus Rosie and Logic can get lynched tomorrow! We're in as good of shape as we can be in right now.
Mar 15, 2017 3:41 PM

May 2014
Hallo everyone, I can't say I know what's going on too well but I promise to be more active than togs!
Will check back here during the day to see what's the story.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 15, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2016
Welcome TheConquerer!

So now that Claire's gambit has gone through here's where I'm at.

Town
Grape
JustKrista
CPurity

Shinichi
Rinto-kun
Lam-b

Grrr/TheConquerer
Kaitou
Sonata

Suzu

Rosie
Logic
Scum
Mar 15, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2012
I used my shot by the way.
Expect 2 deaths, otherwise assume I'm roleblocked or something else happened.
Mar 15, 2017 4:53 PM

Dec 2016
Well at least my ability should go through now!
Mar 15, 2017 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

We're now in a pretty good spot despite two mislynches. We have confirmed town and 2 very close confirmed scum. CorruptedPurity and Shinichi you shouldn't be upset at Claire for that gambit as it clears one of you completely and nearly the other.

Plus Rosie and Logic can get lynched tomorrow! We're in as good of shape as we can be in right now.
I thought you learned.... I am sorry

Mar 15, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
So upon further review:
-I'm going to believe both of Shinichi's claims. That makes both him and Suzune town.
-Still suspicious of grrr and Krista
-Not sure what was up with @Oyasumi_Rosie EoD will need insight from you as you're my one of my stronger town reads.
-I'm confused by the double RB claim more now with all these other PR claims. Is there such a thing as a double mafia RB? I was already considering one could be a lie but they're coming from my two town reads? I need to reevaluate I'm thinking one of these may be fake.
-@Lam-B will we ever get a real time interaction?

TheConquerer said:
Hallo everyone, I can't say I know what's going on too well but I promise to be more active than togs!
Welcome to the game sir.

CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm on mobile, in bed at 2am. In short term, notice how people started voting away from her train when she asked people to vot her? Like Rosie or Krista or logic for example, they feared her. They didn't want to get close to her because they fear she may not be vengeful but an oracle due to the way she acted. Its alot of wifom from her but she managed to get reactions out of people and we can analyse those reactions to scumhunt better. I also saw it as stupid and wasteful too, but if you think about from her POV, there are some benefits.
I've never heard of this Oracle role before now to be in "fear" of it. Based on the name and the your reasoning I gather Oracle reveals information to the town about their m train upon being mislynch?

Grapefruit21 said:

Why can Rosie and I get lynched tomorrow? I thought my pocket was worth dying in? Looks like I'll be fighting off this mislynch for the second day feels like FT all over again.

JustKrista said:
Something else happened? Leaving ourselves an escape hatch are we?

Edit: typo and punctuation

Mar 15, 2017 7:52 PM

Feb 2014
I take no responsibilty in clairs death. Tomorrow rinto gets lynched no matter what.
Mar 15, 2017 8:23 PM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:

Glad to have ya bro...

Grapefruit21 said:
Welcome TheConquerer!

So now that Claire's gambit has gone through here's where I'm at.

Town
Grape
JustKrista
CPurity

Shinichi
Rinto-kun
Lam-b

Grrr/TheConquerer
Kaitou
Sonata

Suzu

Rosie
Logic
Scum

Hold up, Suzu should be higher,Rinto and Lam-B should be lower than Grrr/Conq and you have no business up there. Remember that you too fled from Claire's train when she threatened to "bring someone else to the grave"?

grrr said:
I take no responsibilty in clairs death. Tomorrow rinto gets lynched no matter what.

I agree with the former, confused regarding the latter. Why rinto?
Mar 15, 2017 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
Wait. Asking you guys in general. Is it a better idea for me to review the entire of yesterday now in case I die tonight? Or tmr (if I survive) so that maf will be less informed regarding who they should NK?
Mar 15, 2017 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Wait. Asking you guys in general. Is it a better idea for me to review the entire of yesterday now in case I die tonight? Or tmr (if I survive) so that maf will be less informed regarding who they should NK?
Yeah, if you can. We could use all the info we can get tomorrow so it could be helpful.

Mar 15, 2017 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

-Not sure what was up with @Oyasumi_Rosie EoD will need insight from you as you're my one of my stronger town reads.

As far as the reason for my vote, I was trying to see something about my role, since I couldn't trust the pm. I am not 100% comfortable claiming yet, but it might not matter. If I make it to D4 I will full claim.

Mar 15, 2017 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
I will say that I am not either of the role blockers. I am thinking one town and one mafia.

Mar 15, 2017 10:04 PM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity talk to me about Suzu then. I don't see the obvious town markers there. I also don't see anything that is suggesting Lam-b as scum.

Reread my part of the EoD and see if I look like I'm afraid of Claire's retribution shot. And do you really expect me to place the pm confirmed role I know anywhere but the top of my list?

I am worried that you are 100% the NK tonight because your reaction to Claire was not a scum reaction so your cards should be on the table completely.

Obviously togs/Conq slot who hasn't posted at all till today is my pure null slot so Lam-b has a slight town read from me. With grrr I have no impression beyond they've been trying pretty hard to stay alive without solving the game and wish they were dead, but c'est la vie.
Mar 15, 2017 11:58 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
Anyway, 4 minutes into the game, I think I have already done what I can

I AM NOT A VENGEFUL TOWN. I AM VANILLA

And so far I manage to find (at least) a bit of information.
Shinichi is CONFIRMED town btw.

And I am sure Logic is scum. Get Logic tomorrow!!

I know my lynch is not avoidable.

Goodluck town!

EDIT: "not"

lol RIP, could'ave used lynching the actual role after bouncing a claim out of them.
I do however appreciate the value you got out of VT, it's usually a fun role in the right hands.
I would ask for your definition of "CONFIRMED" if you weren't on the floor tbh, guess I should check hosts past games and their rough outlines for "role-madness"
Mar 16, 2017 12:02 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Sorry allow me this last post.....

HAHAHAHA to you and Suzune XD Just feel good doing that :P

dont feeel good because what u did was beyond stupid, you complained about us wasting lynches then u basically forced a wasted lynch on yourself, when we could have focused on someone better.

If the end was played right, we could have gotten 3 roles for the cost of 1....
Mar 16, 2017 12:04 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:

Depending on what roles get knocked out prior to a set point in the game, vengeful now acts as a free tank for a night phase or a potential card closer to or on draw if there are still other resources to stall a shot, or get vig's through.
Mar 16, 2017 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@CorruptedPurity

Like I said, voting for Claire at that time wouldn't give me the info I wanted. And now, it turns out that it didn't give town the info that it need. It was a wasteful play.

Not looking? or do you hate info?
Mar 16, 2017 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

While I believe offing you immediately after those interactions and flip would be a waste for Mafio, they might just take the safe route and do so.
Even though your value will only come in late game or whenever they waste a shot on you, chances are that you're better off actually doing it before it's too late.
Mar 16, 2017 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
JustKrista said:

Gr8 b8/8, m8.
Mar 16, 2017 12:21 AM

Aug 2013
Lam-B said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@CorruptedPurity

It was something I could only get today. Missed my change and now we will never now. Idk what you mean though? Where do I imply that I hate info?

Mar 16, 2017 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Lam-B said:

It was something I could only get today. Missed my change and now we will never now. Idk what you mean though? Where do I imply that I hate info?

Forcing a situation in which claims are more likely to occur and natrually so is far from a waste of a VT slot, even if it nullifies a PR to some extent.... forcing the game map without having to rely on luck is of an obvious benefit to town and is close to free info.
Town needs any info they can get.... there's not much room for being picky about it.
Mar 16, 2017 1:18 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity ^^^ This is why I'm reading Lam-b as town. Maybe they're pulling a Suzu and pocketing me, but everything they are saying makes sense to me right now.
Mar 16, 2017 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity ^^^ This is why I'm reading Lam-b as town. Maybe they're pulling a Suzu and pocketing me, but everything they are saying makes sense to me right now.

One thing... seeing as you should still be around hopefully.
I think I can make a pretty good assumption based on context and use of the term itself, but just to be sure.... what is "pocketing" exactly?
Mar 16, 2017 1:55 AM

Dec 2016
It's when a player convinces a town player that they are town and is getting them to follow their lead. Usually is scum on town but town can pocket town.

For example I as town pocketed Ruu in Lover's Quarrel and caused town's demise by doing so. Basically the idea is to get them to follow your lead and preferably incept them so they think they're doing it on their own. Also implies the player is garnering a town read from the pocketed player.
Mar 16, 2017 3:26 AM

Oct 2014
grrr said:

Nonsense thou speak.

Mar 16, 2017 3:30 AM

Oct 2014
JustKrista said:
I don't think you should be saying this...

Mar 16, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2014
My analysis on those who avoided Claire's train or even worse, just skadaddled off it.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I'm with you this seems risky but I trust Claire this game. How do you heel about Claire compared to your two games with her as scum?
She feels similar, but not as bad. In my opinion she was absolutely terrible in those two games. In retrospect I am really peeved at Grapefruit for being pocketed so hard in Lovers because she should have been caught for that. Luckily she was caught in Twins so whatever.

If anything she is tunneling herself, which isn't helping. And unrelated to Claire, I don't like that my two scumish reads in this game happen to be paired together in a secret not mafia chat. But I caught Shinichi's claim a while ago, though I wasn't sure if I was just misreading what he said. So I don't know where I stand truly.

So you had a slight scum lean on her but when she asked you to vote her, you didnt... any reason why? It's not like you had a better scum read (The suzune train was a joke tbh since she claimed neighbor). Were you scared?

7/10 on my scum-o-meter

logic340 said:
After thinking about things with all these PRs not adding up I say we just lynch Purity and be done with it. He looks like scum lying let's go for the spite thing plus I trust Claire and want her in this game moving forward.

vote: CorruptedPurity

Oh I suddenly look like scum lying? How did you come to that conclusion? Why did you hop off the claire train? Were you scared?

8.5/10 on my scum-o-meter

JustKrista said:
Vote: CorruptedPurity

I trust Claire more than CP.

Really? No why you trust her more? No why you don't trust me?

But overall, you didn't show to scum read her and you pocketing her would make slight sense

JustKrista said:
Vote change: Logic

You're pocketing her pretty well...

4/10 on my scum-o-meter

Grapefruit21 said:
Well that's a town logic post or a pocket I'm willing to die in. Either way I'm in. Unfortunately him announcing his scum win does make my meta read a heck of a lot weaker.... Claire if you're desperate for my vote I can move back to you.

Vote: Suzune

And to those who say Suzu never makes a mistake in disagaea they were in a provable lie and should have been caught so there is that.

1)Before this, you agreed with my point on claire specifically #425. You were very adamant that this was a good point and until now, she never defended herself regarding that point. So why the sudden change of heart?
2)Claire told you to stay on her train just like she told me. A maf wouldn't benefit from that, thus it was easy for me to call her bluff, especially since I am the vengeful and she claimed my role. You fell for her bluff and scampered onto a terrible train.
3)Why I called it a terrible train? Suzu claimed and Shinichi confirmed it yet you never left that train. Why?

9/10 on my scum-o-meter. Also, I'll write a post about why I think suzu is more than likely town later...
Mar 16, 2017 7:17 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
As I see it right now, I'll have to allow myself to be practical on the case of the Vigilante and Miller.
I'm kinda sure at least one of them two is telling the truth so let's just make the Vig kill the Miller.
If the Vig refuses or doesn't shoot whatsoever(I'm giving them the freedom to shoot someone whom they think is suspicious), we're gonna lynch them.
Also we don't have time to stall, so they MUST do it tonight. At least we have to confirm someone, moreover if the vig or miller is mafia then we can trace their relationships with other players and potentially identify other mafia.

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.
POKE

Mar 16, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity talk to me about Suzu then. I don't see the obvious town markers there. I also don't see anything that is suggesting Lam-b as scum.

Reread my part of the EoD and see if I look like I'm afraid of Claire's retribution shot. And do you really expect me to place the pm confirmed role I know anywhere but the top of my list?

I am worried that you are 100% the NK tonight because your reaction to Claire was not a scum reaction so your cards should be on the table completely.

Obviously togs/Conq slot who hasn't posted at all till today is my pure null slot so Lam-b has a slight town read from me. With grrr I have no impression beyond they've been trying pretty hard to stay alive without solving the game and wish they were dead, but c'est la vie.

Contrary to what most of you think, I don't think I'll die tonight. I may be overconfident but I'll tell you why.

Simply put, there are bigger threats than me. My role is basically useless now, all maf has to do is not lynch me. They have all the time in the world to kill me. However, Suzu claimed Neighborizer which can multiply clear towns like rabbits and is a bigger threat. They got Krista who threatened that she fired a shot. Maybe offing her first is a better idea? There is Shinichi who Suzu cleared which can provide more than I can or heck, there is even Grrr who is miller which although have lower priority than me, is still on the list.

They will have to deal with me eventually and I will most probably die soon but I don't think that tonight is the night.

Regarding Lam-B. My main issue with them (Idk the proper pronoun) is their reaction to the Kit train on D1 and nothing more. Heck, they look even more less scum for every post they made post-D1. However, what they were doing on Kit's train is still not answered and although I would not pursue it now, I will eventually (If I last long enough)

Honestly, I don't know how to convince you that Suzu is town since you pretty much seem to tunnel on her to be maf. I will try to in a later post though, just keep your mind open, ok?
Mar 16, 2017 7:27 AM

Dec 2014
Rinto-kun said:

WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.

My first ever mafia game (years ago in another forum) when I was placed maf, I did this kind of shit alot. Overreact and pretend I'm losing it and that "I DONT WANNA LOSE!!" It could be a case by case meta basis but I'm just pointing out that this is a mafia-ish thing to do. If you're really town and don't want to lose, how about actually stay active and contribute information and reads to the town than posting this.

As I said, it could be a personal meta thing but just a minor fos in case
Mar 16, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
Sonata said:
Vote: JustKrista

How convenient that she "decided" to do it the "next night".

rinto, sonata, logic ->3 mafia so far.

He didn't decide it. He was forced since the doctor died. Also what suzune said.
How does this post even make sense? How was he forced because the Dr died? Unless he had inside information that Gwendolly was DR and was going to die? This coupled with the "we got gwen" post really make me wonder about you?

CorruptedPurity said:
Also, the first name with no sexual references (unless I'm missing something). Cool...
I think Lee Viddo is supposed to sound like Libido maybe?

grrr said:
I asked you some questions in post #495 You never really answered any of them and then voted me with no real explanation as to why? Would you mind going back over that post and answering them today? You moved to Claire but now you don't want to take responsibility for it? It's your vote who else is responsible for it if not you? Why should Rinto be getting lynched tomorrow?

Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If the end was played right, we could have gotten 3 roles for the cost of 1....
As a less experienced player who doesn't use gambits, I'm not understanding how this is possible?

CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
After thinking about things with all these PRs not adding up I say we just lynch Purity and be done with it. He looks like scum lying let's go for the spite thing plus I trust Claire and want her in this game moving forward.

vote: CorruptedPurity

Oh I suddenly look like scum lying? How did you come to that conclusion? Why did you hop off the claire train? Were you scared?

8.5/10 on my scum-o-meter.
You keep asking me if I was scared but I didn't have a reason to be scared of the train. I never heard about this "Oracle" role until you brought it to my attention. As one of my strongest town read I fully trusted Claire but at the same time believing in my read I didn't want to lose her. Since I trusted her (now I know she was lying) I decided that it was you who had to be lying about your role, but it was really Claire who was lying. This confused me very much because now I have to wonder if you are ballsy as scum to claim a role you didn't have or if you really are the Vengeful Town? Based on how the interactions went down with you and Claire I believe you are the real deal but with so many power roles outed for this town (7-9 of them) we are really really strong and that makes me think someone maybe lying about their role.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.