Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2008
so game could be..

t: jailor, cop, vig

s: framer, roleblocker

seems like it would work?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:45 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Based on the Soren/Ruu interactions I am inclined to believe #2. This would mean that they tried to kill Ruu/DarkInvader instead of Kit.
The reason I cannot say not to #1 is because DarthInvader has done nothing to help us gain an understanding of that slot since they took over. Not sure what to think of them right now.
What if the Soren/Ruu interactions were distancing, so if one flips the other looks like town? I don't think that's impossible. It seems like it gave some serious town cred to Ruu's slot

This is possible but why try to lynch them on day one if true, the only reason they lived is because we all decided bunny looked worse later on, they is no way Soren could back on that.
Feb 9, 2017 2:47 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:
What if the Soren/Ruu interactions were distancing, so if one flips the other looks like town? I don't think that's impossible. It seems like it gave some serious town cred to Ruu's slot

This is possible but why try to lynch them on day one if true, the only reason they lived is because we all decided bunny looked worse later on, they is no way Soren could back on that.
i mean i think they could have been planning on either soren or ruu to get lynched. though that doesn't sound like a great plan.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
I just reaaaally can't believe Sollux is lying here, no matter how weird it makes the Soren/Ruu thing look

Feb 9, 2017 2:48 PM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
If Ruu was town and only lied about being roleblocker, there's no way she could be confident that Soren would confirm her roleblock claim. And I'm not sure scum soren would confirm a fake roleblock from town ruu, or why town ruu would say soren is town for agreeing with her lie
the only explanation here is Ruu is fake claiming roleblocker as scum and Soren went along and confirm the existence of a roleblocker. Maybe it is like what I initially suspected that either of the 2 scums are going to get lynched and Soren was the unfortunate one to take the hit.

In a world where Ruu/Darth got lynched instead of Soren, Ruu would probably have flipped perhaps a mafia goon and we will start questioning Soren's claim.

It is really weird on how things went down Day 2. If both Soren and Darth are scum, then there was no mafia among the lynching voters. Because it is more rational for scum to lynch Darth and keep Soren. Soren is a stronk player, no offence to Darth. xDD

If I am going to buy the existence of town roleblocker and jailor then Scum vig should exist. Muehehe

Or if we confirm scum jailor then Sollux is scum. I highly doubt since he just stepped in without any pressure at all.

Scum jailor? That's a thing?
Feb 9, 2017 2:49 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Kit said:
Ruu might still be scum roleblocker, making soren's roleblocked claim look legit, if that's the claim you're referring to
Also, if Ruu/Darth is roleblocker and was jailed, that COULD explain why I wasn't roleblocked, if wen is scum. they dont really have any other confirmed PR to rb but i'm sure if they know i'm gonna shoot town they would just let me and not rb me. hm.
it was already confirmed that roleblocks occur at the same time. So if Darth was scum and wanted to RB you, you shouldve been roleblocked.

Need to confirm tho since I asked about roleblockers and ddnt mention a jailor in my question. They might work differently.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:51 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

i mean i think they could have been planning on either soren or ruu to get lynched. though that doesn't sound like a great plan.

Based off Soren's start and known level of lurking if scum, I would of bussed him any day to be honest, espically since I see framer as a pointless role. It is possible Ruu is just a goon, but even say throwing away a teammate day one without need is mad. But this claim stuff is so bad I want to lynch it, I will say if Ruu is scum end of day 2 makes a lot more sense since a lurking framer is pointless, once cop is dead. So would be a better option to bus and save Ruu.
Feb 9, 2017 2:52 PM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:
DenjaX said:
the only explanation here is Ruu is fake claiming roleblocker as scum and Soren went along and confirm the existence of a roleblocker. Maybe it is like what I initially suspected that either of the 2 scums are going to get lynched and Soren was the unfortunate one to take the hit.

In a world where Ruu/Darth got lynched instead of Soren, Ruu would probably have flipped perhaps a mafia goon and we will start questioning Soren's claim.

It is really weird on how things went down Day 2. If both Soren and Darth are scum, then there was no mafia among the lynching voters. Because it is more rational for scum to lynch Darth and keep Soren. Soren is a stronk player, no offence to Darth. xDD

If I am going to buy the existence of town roleblocker and jailor then Scum vig should exist. Muehehe

Or if we confirm scum jailor then Sollux is scum. I highly doubt since he just stepped in without any pressure at all.

Scum jailor? That's a thing?
yeah my mind is what you called role madness lel.

I should remember that the game is Basic. I will

Vote DarthInvader

He is useless. Jailor is even better strategically.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
Also, if Ruu/Darth is roleblocker and was jailed, that COULD explain why I wasn't roleblocked, if wen is scum. they dont really have any other confirmed PR to rb but i'm sure if they know i'm gonna shoot town they would just let me and not rb me. hm.
it was already confirmed that roleblocks occur at the same time. So if Darth was scum and wanted to RB you, you shouldve been roleblocked.

Need to confirm tho since I asked about roleblockers and ddnt mention a jailor in my question. They might work differently.
oh yeah, you're right, i would have been roleblocked in that situation. Then I think wen is town and they wanted to let me kill off a town for them

Feb 9, 2017 2:54 PM

Apr 2014
A bit off topic but do we know who has not claimed yet, character and role. Is it just me Cross, Logic and Denjax but he says wolf. This may sound weird but can I get a character claim off all. I do have a method to this madness.
Feb 9, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Based off Soren's start and known level of lurking if scum, I would of bussed him any day to be honest, espically since I see framer as a pointless role. It is possible Ruu is just a goon, but even say throwing away a teammate day one without need is mad. But this claim stuff is so bad I want to lynch it, I will say if Ruu is scum end of day 2 makes a lot more sense since a lurking framer is pointless, once cop is dead. So would be a better option to bus and save Ruu.
Huh? Darth was on Togs, so who is the scum on Soren's D2 train you're suggesting? I mean bussing him would make sense no matter who the team mates are because yeah framer with no cop is pointless. Would have made most sense with Togs/cross as scum buds o_o

Feb 9, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Based on the Soren/Ruu interactions I am inclined to believe #2. This would mean that they tried to kill Ruu/DarkInvader instead of Kit.
The reason I cannot say not to #1 is because DarthInvader has done nothing to help us gain an understanding of that slot since they took over. Not sure what to think of them right now.
That argument could be made in many situations and is the same one I used against Crossbell for arguing with Soren while town reading him? and voting him while town reading him? Distancing. Ruu/Soren/Crossbell scum team? I'm just trying to think of everything. I really wish Darth would have just posted that would have helped clear things up as well.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 9, 2017 2:56 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
A bit off topic but do we know who has not claimed yet, character and role. Is it just me Cross, Logic and Denjax but he says wolf. This may sound weird but can I get a character claim off all. I do have a method to this madness.
i am pretty sure every person who researched the theme should know who I am. I am the other dog.

Feb 9, 2017 2:58 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Huh? Darth was on Togs, so who is the scum on Soren's D2 train you're suggesting? I mean bussing him would make sense no matter who the team mates are because yeah framer with no cop is pointless. Would have made most sense with Togs/cross as scum buds o_o

I still think a scum is in Cross or Togs not sure which
Feb 9, 2017 2:58 PM

Nov 2008
@Kit if Darth flip town RB, what are you gonna do to Sollux?

Feb 9, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Gladiolus Amicitia

Feb 9, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
That argument could be made in many situations and is the same one I used against Crossbell for arguing with Soren while town reading him? and voting him while town reading him? Distancing. Ruu/Soren/Crossbell scum team? I'm just trying to think of everything. I really wish Darth would have just posted that would have helped clear things up as well.
yeah i haven't cleared cross i still think he's scum
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I still think a scum is in Cross or Togs not sure which
maybe we should jail one and vig shoot the other :b
DenjaX said:
@Kit if Darth flip town RB, what are you gonna do to Sollux?
Put sol in jail for lying to me

Feb 9, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
Gladiolus Amicitia

Ok never mind that may of ruined things, lol. So much for that route carry on.
Feb 9, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Gladiolus Amicitia

Were you looking for a pattern or something?

Feb 9, 2017 3:07 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Gladiolus Amicitia

you keep mentioning about flavour hunting. Share it. I have done research too.

Feb 9, 2017 3:09 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Yeah it was a bit of a mad pattern tbh but one I have had in mind a while.
Feb 9, 2017 3:09 PM

Nov 2008
@Kit are you saying you are gonna kill Sollux if Darth flipped town RB?

Feb 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2010
Making dinner brb

Feb 9, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
I can't guarantee what I will do N3

Feb 9, 2017 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
I am actually scared of you right now when you declare something sinister with that forum set... ;-;

Feb 9, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
I am actually scared of you right now when you declare something sinister with that forum set... ;-;
lol
relax, I'm just saying I can't predict if there will be new info by then, and I haven't thoroughly considered what that means about sollux if darth flips town rb. and why scum would behave as sollux does

Feb 9, 2017 3:20 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

Ok why not the idea why that mafia, where the Main characters in the game, while town would be villians, side characters and people not even in game. Soren flip backed this but I trust Logic. Lol this plan was never going to work
Feb 9, 2017 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
DenjaX said:

Ok why not the idea why that mafia, where the Main characters in the game, while town would be villians, side characters and people not even in game. Soren flip backed this but I trust Logic. Lol this plan was never going to work
did you claim? Who are you?

Feb 9, 2017 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
lol
relax, I'm just saying I can't predict if there will be new info by then, and I haven't thoroughly considered what that means about sollux if darth flips town rb. and why scum would behave as sollux does
maybe Darth roleblocked the mafia killer and since Darth wasnt around yet they try to make the initiative to get rid of him before he starts singing?

Feb 9, 2017 3:30 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

I'm Iris Amicitia little sis of Logic's character
Feb 9, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
lol
maybe Darth roleblocked the mafia killer and since Darth wasnt around yet they try to make the initiative to get rid of him before he starts singing?
Hm, you think sol made the counter claim to discredit darth for a mislynch? sol's claim seemed pretty natural

Feb 9, 2017 3:37 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
Hm, you think sol made the counter claim to discredit darth for a mislynch? sol's claim seemed pretty natural
it is either get caught now or later. If I was scum, id act right away and not wait for them to call me out xDD not saying that Sollux is totes scum though.

I just have the hard time swallowing the idea of Soren and Ruu being teammates...

Feb 9, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
it is either get caught now or later. If I was scum, id act right away and not wait for them to call me out xDD not saying that Sollux is totes scum though.

I just have the hard time swallowing the idea of Soren and Ruu being teammates...
Hmm well if Darth flips town roleblocker then I guess it will be obvious Sollux can't be jailer and we will have to go after them, then.

Feb 9, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

Hmm well if Darth flips town roleblocker then I guess it will be obvious Sollux can't be jailer and we will have to go after them, then.
and considering sol didn't understand why town would lie, they don't have the option of claiming lying town

Feb 9, 2017 3:53 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

Who do you guys want me to jail the next night? That's the only way I can think of to prove I'm Jailer
Feb 9, 2017 3:57 PM

Jan 2010
Could there be a mafia double killer?

Feb 9, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2010
We need CADAEMOS and DarthInvader in the thread allot of this is hinging on them. I wish Crossbell and Togs were here as well. Rinto-kun it's time to separate yourself from this group.

Feb 9, 2017 4:02 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

Who do you guys want me to jail the next night? That's the only way I can think of to prove I'm Jailer
i guess if you want to clear yourself you should jail someone who most of us agree is town, but if Darth flips scum you will be confirmed anyway so don't bother. You should target mafia to prevent the next kill

Feb 9, 2017 4:02 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Are you calling me a liar? lol

Feb 9, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Are you calling me a liar? lol
you're my strongest town read. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Feb 9, 2017 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

i guess if you want to clear yourself you should jail someone who most of us agree is town, but if Darth flips scum you will be confirmed anyway so don't bother. You should target mafia to prevent the next kill
especially if Darth flips town..do Soren/Crossbell take extremely opposing views on Ruu as scum?

Feb 9, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2010
What does everyone think of Gruffin/Soren D1 interactions?

Feb 9, 2017 4:16 PM

Jan 2010
What does scum gain by not night killing? In world where Darth really is town Role blocker? If we mislynch Darth they figured there is no protection for Kit (they didn't know about Jailer). Then they kill Kit N3.

Logic

Feb 9, 2017 4:34 PM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

we have some time to think about this as a lot depends on the next lynch. I would say we should as a group narrow it down to three options and let you pick from there.

Feb 9, 2017 4:36 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX you around?

Feb 9, 2017 4:37 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
you around?
sup?

Feb 9, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2010
Thoughts on #1693?

Feb 9, 2017 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
Is shad or Claire the type to make a town roleblocker to throw us off since mafia roleblocker is mostly used?

Feb 9, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2016
Sorry I have a project due at 10

Need to finish it before I do anything else
Feb 9, 2017 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
What does scum gain by not night killing? In world where Darth really is town Role blocker? If we mislynch Darth they figured there is no protection for Kit (they didn't know about Jailer). Then they kill Kit N3.

Logic
Scum prob forgot to send actions or become less motivated after Soren's death. If Darth was the killer and Sollux jailed him, then gj. I want to see what Darth would say with the accusation. I doubt Darth really followed the game, imo. He prob ddn't send any actions if he were roleblocker. We will see what he says.

Also, Jailor protects so idk why you say about no protection.

logic340 said:
Is shad or Claire the type to make a town roleblocker to throw us off since mafia roleblocker is mostly used?
Possibly. But I am not gonna fry my brain over the Basic set-up. If that was the case, then it is well played by the hosts, not the scum lel.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.