[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2017 8:50 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
vote: Soren I don't want a tie
You said here you do not want a tie but you made it a tie xDD Not sure how much gap of the time was left but I am guessing these vote train for Soren lynch only happened 10 mins before phase change.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 8:51 PM

Nov 2008
DarthInvader said:
Hi, how's it going? Hmm, so am I being ordered to do something ? I thought I can just make my own decision based on my role?
Before you replaced Ruu, we gave her orders and if she disobeys, we lynch her. She immediately conceded. Are you gonna disobey? >:3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 8:55 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun you're still on the bubble thoughts on Cross/Togs/Soren scum team?

Nah, tbh I have cleared Cross. I didn't suspect Gruffin, neither she made any noticeable bad posts, while Cross was desperately engaged with me, trying to read my mindset. Only towns do that, so I have cleared him.
Togs is kind of fishier, as he claimed a bad guy, but his sudden vote shift can be interpret also as busing so I am still not sure on him, but I'm inclined to believe him.

Feb 8, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Hi, how's it going? Hmm, so am I being ordered to do something ? I thought I can just make my own decision based on my role?
Would you like to share your thoughts with us before making said decision? We are a team we win and lose together.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 8, 2017 8:57 PM

Oct 2014
DarthInvader said:

Do you have a power role? What is it? Can I eat it? Can I borrow it? :3
On a serious note, you're presenting yourself as the main dish for the scum this way >.>

Feb 8, 2017 9:25 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
analyze their behavior + the slots they replaced rather than speculate their reasons for replacing
hm.....I'm doing that right now. Not liking how this looks for Gruffin...

Feb 8, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
Soren/Gruffin-Crossbell Interactions

Sore/Gruffin-Crossbell Defending One Another:

My Thoughts:
#28 - Her response just doesn't feel genuine and the town read on Soren for it is sketchy
#52 - I intercepted this one (my response #74)....hell yeah they could both be scum and one was.....hm....
#821 - Feels like one of those safety hatches, we get a townread mixed with could be scum
#837 - For me this seems to contradict what is said in #821 since #821 implies he read post #133 and feels good about Soren for it. Now he is saying he needs to look closer?

Random thoughts as I went through the thread:
#245 and #345 - Gruffin and Soren have the exact same early read on me "slow starter, townie will show later, not worried"
#388 - Gruffins says she cannot speak for Soren but has found it's better to leave me to my own devices.
#417 - Gruffin votes Rinto for not trying to solve the game. I've never seen this kind of D1 push on Rinto from her before so it strikes me as odd, but I have seen her lynch D1 for these reasons (_0x40_).
#848 - Wonders if we should massclaim
#900 - I find it interesting that here he says he should actually read the thread but he already has 3 possibly 4 town reads?
#909 - Soren points out that Rinto claimed due to leading the vote where Cross said it was out of the blue. Not sure what to make of that....
#912 - Cross says "clearly I shouldn't be posting when I hasn't caught up."
#1352 - I find this post off because Crossbell town read Soren in #969 and now is willing to vote him for no reason other than I asked.

Gruffin does a lot of protecting Soren without doing anything to try and discern his alignment for herself. She got really defensive about the town read never backed off of it and protected Soren. The same can be said for Soren he didn't do anything to try and sort out Gruffin and defended her when people voted her up for the weak town read and the defensive behavior. It's not until #405 where Gruffin asks Soren about his vote on Jack that they have a meaningful interactions and Soren doesn't respond back to Gruffin's inquiry.

Crossbell took over and I would have expected him to try and see what kind of position Gruffin got herself into with the whole bet, but I didn't get that. He jumped right into the fray and I'm not sure how this is a town mindset (though I could be admittedly wrong). The phase was extended so he could catch up so why not take the time to be an informed townie? He is experienced and maybe it's just his play style but to come in and suggest that we lynch Togs without reading a thing seems a little ludicrous now that I think about it. Sure it got discussion going in real time but he didn't have the understanding of why people would follow that vote. I don't like that he admitted to not being caught up while making mistakes in his responses. I believe his aggro style is a way to make himself look town while distancing himself from what Gruffin did D1. If we're talking about Cross himself I don't like the ISO's he said he would do unasked but has not followed through on. I also don't like that he wanted to ignore me for a little pressure when he was just doing the same to Rinto. A lot of red flags here and I am pretty sure this is where I will start my D3.

Feb 8, 2017 10:10 PM

May 2014
Wow, this level of detail is really different from ToS environment I'm used to lol.
I figured as a mafia game, we might have a doctor? I can definitely hope the doctor has my back. I wasn't sure Ruu just obeyed order from day 1. How can one do that without first establishing who might be suspicious and who isn't. Also, do we have a sheriff in this game? As for investigator, what do we find out after investigating someone? The last question is more so game mechanic question.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 8, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Wow, this level of detail is really different from ToS environment I'm used to lol.
I figured as a mafia game, we might have a doctor? I can definitely hope the doctor has my back. I wasn't sure Ruu just obeyed order from day 1. How can one do that without first establishing who might be suspicious and who isn't. Also, do we have a sheriff in this game? As for investigator, what do we find out after investigating someone? The last question is more so game mechanic question.
how investigator was lynched day one.

Feb 8, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2016
rereading + catching up
Feb 8, 2017 10:33 PM

Jan 2016
@DarthInvader

Is there a reason why you do not answer questions directed at you

just curious
Feb 8, 2017 10:44 PM

Sep 2016
I think you guys are just. Checking all players that send a lot of messages, and all peeps who dont send thus remain will just be called scum. I keep suspecting crossbel. I kinda had a defense for this soren, but with the crossbell-griffin theory he should be mafia too. I just go through the whole lidt and observe their messages from person to person. Otherwise i cant keep up.
Feb 8, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2016
Soren/Togs have minor interaction in RVS about the game

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589095&show=100#msg49536788

I feel like this post contains a lot of information but it's literally unreadable due to how little Soren uses line breaks

I'm pretty sure he spewed Kit as town in this post but that's not helpful at all

He votes Jack, gonna check and see if he follows up on it

wen294 said:
Also it's kind of a set-up where you basically force yourself to scum-hunt. I mean if he ends up not scum-hunting now he'll suddenly rise to the top of the scum charts. At the same time when the scum hunting he does is lacking (and from what i recall soren's fake scumhunting wasn't really all that great) he'll be seen as scummy as well. It seems needlessly risky for scum to do this early in the game.
wen defends Soren here

Given that wen has a track record of defending his own scumbuddies until it's time to bus them, I think the slot is scum but I don't want to go down the deep dark route of confirmation bias.
Feb 8, 2017 10:48 PM

Jan 2016
Sollux said:

Vote: Soren for being the first to vote me up.

I don't really think that scum would reveal themselves this early in the game, but I'm a little suspicious.
Fairly sure that a newbie doesn't vote their scumbuddy like this in this type of manner

Especially when tacking that last sentence on

sollux is probbbbbbably town? Would need to do full reread to be sure
Feb 8, 2017 10:52 PM

Sep 2016
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

well the thing is you first said later today then tomorrow which is now today.

You suggested needing to do it but now it looks like Denja really wasn't that much of a priority?

Now it is later again and when I ask if we can get it sooner rather than later you're offended?

It's not like we asked you to do it you offered this to the town.

How do you feel about a Soren, Wen , Crossbell scum team. Based off what I just said, or is that too easy.

Is it a fast and easy conclusion that you want?? Deducting only from a hesitation to call soren scum. Those are the easiest lynches for mafia. Just sayin..
Feb 8, 2017 10:56 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:

I feel like this post contains a lot of information but it's literally unreadable due to how little Soren uses line breaks

I'm pretty sure he spewed Kit as town in this post but that's not helpful at all

wen294 said:
Also it's kind of a set-up where you basically force yourself to scum-hunt. I mean if he ends up not scum-hunting now he'll suddenly rise to the top of the scum charts. At the same time when the scum hunting he does is lacking (and from what i recall soren's fake scumhunting wasn't really all that great) he'll be seen as scummy as well. It seems needlessly risky for scum to do this early in the game.
wen defends Soren here

Given that wen has a track record of defending his own scumbuddies until it's time to bus them, I think the slot is scum but I don't want to go down the deep dark route of confirmation bias.
Why do you suddenly work against soren? Not wanting to be suspected?
Feb 8, 2017 10:56 PM

Jan 2016
Soren/Jack keep interacting but they feel like soft-ball interactions

They are doing it a fair amount though; if jack is indeed scum then Soren has learned something new about getting interactions down early

worth mentioning that grapefruit had a very clear/cognizant view of the gamestate that seems incredibly obvious now after the scum!soren flip
Feb 8, 2017 10:58 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
@DarthInvader

just curious
Looks like a newbie. It could be he got a difficult mafia role and doent know how to answer... Not sure though.
Feb 8, 2017 11:00 PM

May 2014
Crossbell said:
@DarthInvader

just curious

Sorry I wasn't ignoring questions not being directed at me, I was just overwhelmed with the amount of texts I had to read.

Interesting, we are looking at line breaks now too huh. That's pretty cool.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 8, 2017 11:01 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:

They are doing it a fair amount though; if jack is indeed scum then Soren has learned something new about getting interactions down early

worth mentioning that grapefruit had a very clear/cognizant view of the gamestate that seems incredibly obvious now after the scum!soren flip
Alright, sow were pretty sure that Soren is mafia. The interactions make you suspicious of jack. The only thing thats suspicious to me about jack is that he seems to go for the easy kill...
Feb 8, 2017 11:03 PM

Jan 2016
Soren said:
Thoughts on jack? I'm not sure how I feel about him now but my suspcions will never waver cause he's too good at appearing town as scum. So a second opinion will help, you have that objective mindset about you.
part of me wants to say that this is scum soren trying to shade town jack

I want to see how the soren wagon dismantled given that it seems like grapefruit/rosie were on it

wen still soft-defends Soren/gives himself an excuse not to vote for him

wen294 said:
Well as i said earlier i feel like Soren will sort himself out. After that intro he's bound to be hunting scum. If he's not going to scumhunt after that intro then yeah, it'll be a ping for scum!soren. Also from my experience he fumbles with wall posts when trying to frame someone who he knows is town.
Feb 8, 2017 11:05 PM

Jan 2016
DarthInvader said:

Sorry I wasn't ignoring questions not being directed at me, I was just overwhelmed with the amount of texts I had to read.

Can you please claim your role? Ruu already claimed it earlier in the thread but we want a re-confirmation.
Feb 8, 2017 11:08 PM

May 2014
Crossbell said:
DarthInvader said:

Can you please claim your role? Ruu already claimed it earlier in the thread but we want a re-confirmation.

Have you already claimed your role? Also I can't find where Ruu claimed the role. Maybe help me by quoting it directly.

Also have you claimed your role yet?

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 8, 2017 11:08 PM

Jan 2016
Soren said:
Logic tends to appear more townie as the game progresses, its still only day 1 here. Like in haruhi he changed his playstyle a little bit and I felt off about him from the start, but then he became more townie later on. So I'm not too worried about logic atm, I will be later on if he doesn't appear more townie though.
Spew logic town

Soren said:
Not sure if you're agreeing with Kit's reasoning here and then continue to call their post yuck for the sake of calling it yuck. You still scum read kit?
SOFTEST of interactions

Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;
Ruu/Soren probably never scumbuddies based off of this post

Once again we already knew that though

Soren said:
what's your read on ruu based on the current situation?
throwaway questions
Feb 8, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2016
DarthInvader said:

Have you already claimed your role? Also I can't find where Ruu claimed the role. Maybe help me by quoting it directly.

Here you go: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589095&show=700#msg49571397

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589095&show=700#msg49573168
Feb 8, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2016
I haven't claimed.
Feb 8, 2017 11:15 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Okay. By this point, Soren just seems super obvtown to me, his posts seem eagar and natural. This is indicative because he is like me and is waaay less motivated as scum, from what I've seen of his scum game this is clearly not it. I'm actually comfortable writing him off as town for now actually, and see if he keeps it up. And if Soren is scum and improved to this point and keeps it up all game, then he deserves to not be caught by me lol.
Would Togs super townread a buddy like this? I am slightly inclined to say no.

Soren said:
@jackrito im surprised that you're giving rinto a free pass for a flavor claim. you know best out of everyone that flavor is not indicative of alignment.
Rinto spewed town from this IMO
Feb 8, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2014
Thank you for linking that. You can honestly understand how it feels to be inserted in a game and having to read 30 pages of posts. Well, from what I've read on my card my role matches with what Ruu said about being a RB. However, you still haven't claimed your role yet. Was our last lynch Soren? (Btw, are we revealed at the end if the said person lynched is a mafia/town like in ToS game. Anywho, now that you know my role, prove to me you aren't a mafia and won't kill me tonight.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 8, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2016
DarthInvader said:
Thank you for linking that. You can honestly understand how it feels to be inserted in a game and having to read 30 pages of posts. Well, from what I've read on my card my role matches with what Ruu said about being a RB. However, you still haven't claimed your role yet. Was our last lynch Soren? (Btw, are we revealed at the end if the said person lynched is a mafia/town like in ToS game. Anywho, now that you know my role, prove to me you aren't a mafia and won't kill me tonight.
Can you claim your character name? Ruu claimed it and we need additional clarification.

Our last lynch was Soren and he was mafia.

I'll claim my character name if you claim yours.

I'm town, so I won't kill you.
Feb 8, 2017 11:29 PM

Nov 2008
DarthInvader said:
Ruu roleblocked Soren who ended up mafia. We give legit directions. lel Just follow us especially the one who lynched Soren. You can trust them if you are town.

No need to read, just follow the confirmed town xDD We need your abilities.

evidence: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589095&show=850#msg49579108

Feb 8, 2017 11:29 PM

May 2014
My character name? (Let me get hold of Shad again)
Hmm, for some reason you have a lot of distrust of me and I have too much trust of you or maybe I'm just a trusting guy who is too new to the game to look at everyone shrewdly.

I can understand you are town and won't kill me but my concern is how will someone protect me in case the mafia comes after me. Moreever, what if Mafia members reading this chat -.- We aren't allowed to delete I assume.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 8, 2017 11:31 PM

May 2014
oh just read your post now Denja. Thanks. I will follow your advise then. You seem to more friendly than Crossbell, who comes off too aggro so I shall trust you.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 8, 2017 11:34 PM

Nov 2008
DarthInvader said:
oh just read your post now Denja. Thanks. I will follow your advise then. You seem to more friendly than Crossbell, who comes off too aggro so I shall trust you.
Of course, I am the best town. I saved the person you replaced. xDD I swear to you that I did not attempt to kill her at all.

Your roleblock is important in this game because it can stop mafia from killing anyone tonight so I need you to choose wisely. xDD

Feb 8, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2016
Either way, just did a Day 1 reread of Soren interactions. I'll do Day 2 tomorrow.

Rinto is probably town though, that's what I learned.
Feb 8, 2017 11:39 PM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
Either way, just did a Day 1 reread of Soren interactions. I'll do Day 2 tomorrow.

Still waiting on that ISO. Stalling will just make you look bad.

Feb 8, 2017 11:43 PM

Jan 2016
i'll stall all day all night then
Feb 8, 2017 11:45 PM

Nov 2008
I respect that.

Feb 8, 2017 11:49 PM

Jan 2016
like i'll get to it at some point

but i have rl obligations + it's 3:00 AM in the morning

idk why you guys are hounding me about that when i've posted much more than the vast majority of the game thread despite being a replacement + me saying that i have less time for this game than usual
Feb 9, 2017 1:45 AM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Just got out from club, time to focus again! (๑و•̀ω•́)و

From what happened with Soren, I think I'm gonna pause my ISO on Denja and look into Cross first (that might be a little bit easier too... I'm having a lot more problems trying to figure out Denja than I thought I would...)

With the Gruffin/Soren interaction that went on at the beginning of the thread, I'm a little worried. Maybe Cross will prove me wrong though. -shrugs-

Can you post what you did so far on Denjax out of interest.
Feb 9, 2017 1:56 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:

wen294 said:
wen defends Soren here

Does he have a track record of defending scum buddies, when he is scum with me he does not. I want examples of this.
Feb 9, 2017 2:00 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
DarthInvader said:

Here you go: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1589095&show=700#msg49571397

Why did you give him the link?. He should of been able to say already since why would Ruu lie, this is a weird move
Feb 9, 2017 2:05 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:

idk why you guys are hounding me about that when i've posted much more than the vast majority of the game thread despite being a replacement + me saying that i have less time for this game than usual

This sounds so defensive, activity is not a sign of been town you know that, I understand you are busy but you said you would do it we did not ask for it to start with. You can't just rebuke been suspected all game like you have been with Logic and put it down to him been biased, I also hate the way you used him been wrong in FT on you so is wrong again, this comes off as a big discredit and unneeded on a fellow town.
Feb 9, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun you're still on the bubble thoughts on Cross/Togs/Soren scum team?

Nah, tbh I have cleared Cross. I didn't suspect Gruffin, neither she made any noticeable bad posts, while Cross was desperately engaged with me, trying to read my mindset. Only towns do that, so I have cleared him.
Togs is kind of fishier, as he claimed a bad guy, but his sudden vote shift can be interpret also as busing so I am still not sure on him, but I'm inclined to believe him.
I'm going to need you to remain open to the idea that you are wrong here and I will do the same. Let's talk through this more when you come online.

Crossbell said:

What do you mean by this? Grapefruit town read wen and soren who you are linking as scum together? He also town read Togs. Not sure what you are trying to imply here?

@Kit
DarthInvader said:
hm....thought I mentioned something about this earlier, this is one example but makes my point.

Crossbell said:

I would love to hear your thoughts on the bet considering your slot accepted terms and conditions.

Crossbell said:
i'll stall all day all night then
Is this an evade the NK tactic?

Crossbell said:
Kind of like how you were hounding Rinto for reads? Oh wait you did that uninvited, here you invited us to query about it since you offered up these ISO's on multiple players. Kind of sucks considering you offered these to us and no one asked you for them.

Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

wen defends Soren here

Does he have a track record of defending scum buddies, when he is scum with me he does not. I want examples of this.
I second this questions. Also rather this shading of wen doesn't surprise me right now. I would like to see a more open minded approach or is this also part of the MU style?

Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

Why did you give him the link?. He should of been able to say already since why would Ruu lie, this is a weird move
Great question as well. I thought it was weird we were trying to draw an answer out so we could compare the info, yet cross gives them the link to what Ruu said.

Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

This sounds so defensive, activity is not a sign of been town you know that, I understand you are busy but you said you would do it we did not ask for it to start with. You can't just rebuke been suspected all game like you have been with Logic and put it down to him been biased, I also hate the way you used him been wrong in FT on you so is wrong again, this comes off as a big discredit and unneeded on a fellow town.
I kind of feel a double standard here. Rinto and Togs are supposed to submit to what crossbell wants yet when we ask he says he is going to stall and do it on his time. The difference here is he is forcibly trying to obtain the information he wants while we are just asking him to follow through on something he said he would do. We all know I can tunnel hard, Cross seems to invite my attention, I will go with FoS to start the day while I look for the final scum (unless I am wrong then I am looking for 2).

Feb 9, 2017 6:57 AM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:
Just got out from club, time to focus again! (๑و•̀ω•́)و

From what happened with Soren, I think I'm gonna pause my ISO on Denja and look into Cross first (that might be a little bit easier too... I'm having a lot more problems trying to figure out Denja than I thought I would...)

With the Gruffin/Soren interaction that went on at the beginning of the thread, I'm a little worried. Maybe Cross will prove me wrong though. -shrugs-

Can you post what you did so far on Denjax out of interest.

Yeah, let me get on my laptop real quick
Feb 9, 2017 7:21 AM
Jun 2016
As far as Denja goes
#46 Denja claimed wolf and mentioned a possible seer.
#57 starts to question Kit and assures us they are town aligned
#69 votes Kit (first vote, doesn't really mean much)
#102 starts to mention lynching Kit if they are modkilled
#104 Vote Lock
#168 Unlocks Vote and votes Ruu
#178 says they are stuck with Kit even though they "know" Kit is scum.
#263 explains town roles are called wolves and questions how Ruu didn't know
#265 mentions how their vote is locked on Kit again.
#270 mentions Ruu's disappearance
#276 mentions possible team with Logic
#281 Starts questioning how Ruu didn't check role PM
#287 Says they respect how Ruu plays. Requests Ruu checks role. Doesn't want scumRuu
#290 wants to lynch Kit (pretty sure this one is joke)
#357 genuinely thought vote was locked
#364 Tells Ruu they can plead the 5th. If anyone wants Ruu they have to go through Denja
#381 Asks how Ruu is doing under pressure, wonders if people pressuring Ruu are scum.
#382 Begs for night kill on Kit if they aren't lynched
#393 was trying to shake up things w/ Ruu, people started to gang up on Ruu because of reactions.
#401 Questions Soren and Grapefruit a bit. Hasn't looked into Rosie much
#402 Claims wolf again. Mentions seer again, saying they can confirm
#404 Questions Gruffins logic for thinking Denja is possible scum
#407 Say they were messing with Ruu. Doesn't know if Ruu is scum. Ruu possible scum for coaching. Plans to watch Ruu
#408 feels like they forgot something
#438 tells Rinto they should claim, doesn't want to lose good role
#445 wants tie breakers to see how things go, votes Ruu

At the beginning of these, I thought Denja was floundering a lot. Saying how much they wanted Kit to be lynched, jumping from being against Ruu to being with Ruu and back to being against them, mentioning something about a vote lock and having others start to question it. I knew that they definitely jumped on being team town Kit later, so that made me question them a bit but later when they started to say they were messing with Ruu, I started to question if they were scum just messing with us all or if they are town trying to mess with possible scum.
Not really sure what to think, Denja you confuse me XD
Feb 9, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2016
vv: crossbell, kit, darthinvader
v: logic, rinto, sollux, jack, togs
n: denja?
w: wen slot

I have way too many townreads, doubly so if wen slot flips town

Deep wolf is howling
Feb 9, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2016
Kit, I wouldn't normally say this, but if you need to vig me to resolve my slot, that's fine.

I just joined a third game by accident so my plate is becoming rather large. I replaced into this game and we ended up catching scum together, which is a decent performance in my book.
Feb 9, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
I'm just annoyed because Logic tunnels me in every single game we play, and no matter what I say or what I do, he always finds a way to go deep in the confirmation bias.

Like, I respect logic a lot as a player, but when you keep tunneling a player like this, sometimes you'll be right! But seeing that most people roll town (statistically), you'll be wrong for most of the time. Logic was wrong Day 1 of FT, and he's wrong in this game. I've stopped engaging with him because replying to him is sort of exasperating, and it's also a Sisyphean task - he'll always find new ways to keep scumreading me no matter how many questions I reply to. I replied to all of his questions in Fairy Tail, and I was still a top wagon Day 1 in that game. That's why I'm not responding to him anymore.

Sorry if I'm getting a little more emotional than in most other games (and it's probably a sign that I should take a break from this game for a couple of hours) but it's just annoying when I replace into the game, stir up activity, catch some scum, yet end up being scumread for it anyways for the dumbest reasons.
Feb 9, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:

Higurashi:

wen294 said:
So far Lord_Sithis has been a lurky ass, in that regard i don't overly mind voting for him if it's to assure a lynch. That said there are people out there that are lurking more and aside from this i haven't seen all that much scum indicative from him i guess. I'd rather vote for him on D2 if he's still as lurky as he is now, but i'd still rather vote for Tenshii_ or untill he properly explains/defends himself.
"I'd be willing to vote for [SCUMBUDDY], but I'd rather vote for [TOWNIE] instead!"

Oldest scum trick in the book.
Feb 9, 2017 8:31 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
Because I wanted him to actually talk about his role rather than him ignoring the subject every time we talk about it?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.