Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2017 2:41 AM

Jul 2016
did not have time to read all logic, but i do have to go again (going to church) when i'm back i'll read everything and answer all.
Jan 22, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Omnisword are you going to be in the thread today? Let's got to that abandoned house and have a chat. You can leave the cute little girls alone and talk with me about the state of the game.

@Ruu I don't want to meta or tell you what my meta read on you is but your falling into the scum Ruu meta pile.

@ZXDarkblade you are still welcome to discuss the game with us. I would like your opinion on things if you are up for sharing. If you are town you can still help us achieve our win condition (same for your scum team if that is the case).

@Blonde where you at bro?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 22, 2017 5:19 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@Blonde where you at bro?
Here now, lemme catch up.

Jan 22, 2017 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
@Doughkey
Alright sorry for tell this again but please sub me out i feel like can't active because real life stuff.
thank you
Jan 22, 2017 7:35 AM
Jan 22, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Its hard to see him as anything other than scum at this point

Really bro -_-

This comment is shallow you are a player who could add his thoughts to this so why just say that. Dont just 1 sentence it doesnt add anything to the game other than you agree with all of this and come on there is no way your thoughts are %100 the same

Wouldnt say my thoughts are the same exactly but what she said has merit.

Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Because you protected an inactive player(me) without even knowing his alignment.

but theie is no way to know anyone's alignment so whats ur point here?

Jan 22, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yes my dearest

You realize either way the lynch is blind fold because we don't get alignment or role reveals when someone dies so either way it wouldnt have made a difference.

Also mafia can night kill jester or executioner so thats not true in a sense.

Stuff like sleipnirr mistake is a good place to start when trying to determine scum.

Just like dias interaction with you can also be a good placec to start.

Cause you didnt apply anything to your rvs vote then changed votes not long after.

and yes i im talking about suzune

i think it was in astro's game maybe i forgot, but anyways one face everyone practically just sheeped onto suzune then she got lynched even tho atleast from my outside view she was town.

Oh come on! Now you are just sheeping ruu

How am i sheeping ruu? I havent even voted lol

Jan 22, 2017 8:06 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Sleipnirr said:

2- Again I did not wanted to change my vote as none of the votes were good and there honestly was not enough materail to base a read on. So I waited to see if someone would say something that would make me vote them. Again after my vote change it became another problem.

4- Yeah I follow chad without question. Like I follow luci soren and Jack without question those guys were the ones who taught me mafia so yeah that happens.

2: Spoiler, no-vote exists. Also it's RVS vote so it doesn't NEED to be based on anything, it's for pressure. that said putting pressure on a confirmed townie is useless AF.

4:
that's not how this game works. that's not how any of this works.

My thoughts exactly! and that meme is how I feel after reading sleip answer xD

Anyways...

sleip don't ship plz, if you want me to see you as town start contributing from now on. Still for now your explanations don't satisfy me at all so my vote is still on you. Your playstyle looks scummy or at least anti-town imo. I will ask you more questions later, I just woke up so I need my brain to work properly before continuing this conversation.

logic340 said:

@Ruu I don't want to meta or tell you what my meta read on you is but your falling into the scum Ruu meta pile.

on one of your early post you said It was hard for you to read me and now you say you see me as scummy? can you elaborate?

Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Because you protected an inactive player(me) without even knowing his alignment.

when I read this I see someone who came up with a reason a minute ago. Why didn't you said that when you put down your vote? Now that you feel pressure a reason appears...

@logic340 I can't remember where but you said that my reaction to grape's train was weird. Can you elaborate please?
Jan 22, 2017 8:21 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
ZXDarkblade said:
I think I'll Vote Grapefruit. Sorry about not being around. I didn't realize that we had enough people and the game had started until literally 10 minutes ago.

okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?
You're reaction just feels way off here. Why is this vote so scummy? Why such a strong reaction?

Jan 22, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Hey, I'm a spooky ghost! Just going to throw out there that Albertino seems scummy to me, with just how often he changed targets. I'd Vote: AlbertinoDias if I was still alive.
Jan 22, 2017 8:38 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@Phraze we lynched Darkblade yesterday. Also to everyone we have no idea if Darkbalde was scum or town at this point so don't assume either way please.
There was actually one sure fire way to know if Darkblade was scum or not. Since it didn't happen we can only speculate for now. Though this game is no reveal there are ways for us to know if we hit scum or not. Since it will happen later there will be no way to figure out who the scum that was lynched is but we will be able to know we hit scum at least.
lol I didn't even know who got lynched....again. time to make a mental note of that. kinda did to make sure I won't confuse tells(in case we have a town who's scum there) but not the who gets what.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I'm here so sort me out lol

TBF i had work the last few hours before day phase ended so i could not contribute at all.
not easy to sort u out =.= but ur more useful alive than dead that's for sure. my royal decree is for u to live~
Jan 22, 2017 8:39 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?
You're reaction just feels way off here. Why is this vote so scummy? Why such a strong reaction?

I don't see this as a "strong reaction" but yeah it look scummy to me because he just voted for someone who already had a train on them without any explanation. Scum tries to secure lynches. 3 votes on grape at that point put him on the lead. After saying it looked scummy and asked for an explanation. I don't like to accuse people without any read or questions for them.
How do you feel about ZX/grape atm?
Jan 22, 2017 8:41 AM

May 2015
lunch time ~ be back in an hour or so...
Jan 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Oct 2011
Vote: Blonde

I'm going to sit on this lynch till it hatches
Jan 22, 2017 9:05 AM

Aug 2012
Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Tbh, I can't remember defending you. I defended grape to some extent, since the vote on him was based on reading OP.
I probably said something about you along the line, but I don't think it counts as defending you.

Jan 22, 2017 9:13 AM

Aug 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
aa-dono said:
I do think his changes in votes are worrying. Not about the fact that he changes a lot. It's just the circumstances and reasons for it.

It made me regain suspicious on you, actually. You said you town read me, but your conversation with Suzune feels otherwise, and then you wanted to save me. I was going to ask grape about it too but he's confirmed town now so if he sees town in me, I rather not question it. I am wary of Suzune for that vote on ZX. It just doesn't sit well with me.

I said my piece about them is the post previously (sorry a bit tired so I don't want to go back and link the post >< )
I wasn't really suspicious of omni and wen. omni especially since it looks like he's just jumping votes in RVS.
wen on the other hand~
- wanted to pressure active players - didn't really do anything after that
it should be suspicious, I guess.. but I don't get that scum vibe from him..

@AlbertinoDias why did you say I was town?

i never said you where town (i think) i said that i think you are not mafia at that moment is different.
someone also said that if aa is mafia, i was one as well, so let's go to the basics of logic, mafia can cover another mafia (the way you are thinking right now, and not the real one) mafia can cover town to seam like town (another way that no one is looking for, what if aa is town?? do i stop being a suspect?? think a bit more please, i do want to win, you would lynch me and waste a vote, true but, it would help you in other games, hopefully)
and the real one a town is covering someone because he feels like, in other words town cover mafia (if he is mafia) or town cover town as i like to think now
Haha. If I was mafia, you're mafia too. Is that why you don't want to think I could be scum? Because you don't want to be pegged as scum?

But yes, you said aa is town, something about you only have 15 minutes - late - need to decide a lynch - don't vote aa - she's town - or she's not mafia (whichever).
My point is, if you didn't have enough time for analysis, how did you figure out if I was anything at all?

Jan 22, 2017 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
Sleipnirr said:

when I read this I see someone who came up with a reason a minute ago. Why didn't you said that when you put down your vote? Now that you feel pressure a reason appears...
+1

Jan 22, 2017 10:04 AM

Jul 2016
aa-dono said:
AlbertinoDias said:

i never said you where town (i think) i said that i think you are not mafia at that moment is different.
someone also said that if aa is mafia, i was one as well, so let's go to the basics of logic, mafia can cover another mafia (the way you are thinking right now, and not the real one) mafia can cover town to seam like town (another way that no one is looking for, what if aa is town?? do i stop being a suspect?? think a bit more please, i do want to win, you would lynch me and waste a vote, true but, it would help you in other games, hopefully)
and the real one a town is covering someone because he feels like, in other words town cover mafia (if he is mafia) or town cover town as i like to think now
Haha. If I was mafia, you're mafia too. Is that why you don't want to think I could be scum? Because you don't want to be pegged as scum?

But yes, you said aa is town, something about you only have 15 minutes - late - need to decide a lynch - don't vote aa - she's town - or she's not mafia (whichever).
My point is, if you didn't have enough time for analysis, how did you figure out if I was anything at all?

if i did then i'm sorry, that was not my intention, i was in a hurry because i came late for the last min for the fase change, i read everything before i went out (+/- 1:30H before ) so i knew what i believed in, so i wanted to do something according to what i believed.
if you are indeed mafia, i'm sorry but i'm not mafia, if you get lynched today, i'll be the first one to die in the next day, and it will not mater (it will, but it doesn't matter in terms of catching the mafia), because i'm town and if you die and you are confirmed mafia, since i'm the main suspect i would prefer to search for a new lynch for the next day, in order to not waste time in one day with a bad lynch....
as why i though you where town, was because all your logic reads, most part of it, because almost no one (if anyone) went to search for information on Logic, most people where like, yea he is town, when he could not be, and you tried to discover if he was or not, and in my opinion mafia would not want to be against Logic when he is "town confirmed" for many people, i'm not saying you should team with him, but you wouldn't want to be "against him" if you can understand what i mean, but ofc it could be a bad logic from my part (logic as logic not the one playing), but at that time, it made sense to me.
@logic340 that vote, it doesn't seam to be planed [b] it was [b/] you can see in my post 64 that i was going to vote in 1H but as Ruu said (do you want to leave a random vote, i think that is what she mean) and i was planing in putting one, but i was in a hurry so instead of blind voting i waited those 1H that i had to wait (i was on the phone before voting btw) and then voted in a way that it was random, not going in any train (at least i wanted to) and because i saw i was in a 2-1 so i played the safe way, putting a 2-2 in someone that did not attract much of my attention, in this case omnisword
edit note: some grammar errors, sorry
Jan 22, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
aa-dono said:

if i did then i'm sorry, that was not my intention, i was in a hurry because i came late for the last min for the fase change, i read everything before i went out (+/- 1:30H before ) so i knew what i believed in, so i wanted to do something according to what i believed.
if you are indeed mafia, i'm sorry but i'm not mafia, if you get lynched today, i'll be the first one to die in the next day, and it will not mater (it will, but it doesn't matter in terms of catching the mafia), because i'm town and if you die and you are confirmed mafia, since i'm the main suspect i would prefer to search for a new lynch for the next day, in order to not waste time in one day with a bad lynch....
as why i though you where town, was because all your logic reads, most part of it, because almost no one (if anyone) went to search for information on Logic, most people where like, yea he is town, when he could not be, and you tried to discover if he was or not, and in my opinion mafia would not want to be against Logic when he is "town confirmed" for many people, i'm not saying you should team with him, but you wouldn't want to be "against him" if you can understand what i mean, but ofc it could be a bad logic from my part (logic as logic not the one playing), but at that time, it made sense to me.
@logic340 that vote, it doesn't seam to be planed [b] it was [b/] you can see in my post 64 that i was going to vote in 1H but as Ruu said (do you want to leave a random vote, i think that is what she mean) and i was planing in putting one, but i was in a hurry so instead of blind voting i waited those 1H that i had to wait (i was on the phone before voting btw) and then voted in a way that it was random, not going in any train (at least i wanted to) and because i saw i was in a 2-1 so i played the safe way, putting a 2-2 in someone that did not attract much of my attention, in this case omnisword
edit note: some grammar errors, sorry
Can't say I fully get what you're saying but I get the gist of it.

my suspicious-person list is now between Shinichi/Blonde/Sleipnirr.
@Karote thoughts?
I don't think Dias is scum.

Jan 22, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2011
aa-dono said:
@Karote thoughts?
we agree. nice. Chadder is putting effort into this game tho, so I'm reluctant to pull a lynch on him. afterall, Blonde is a bigger threat.
Jan 22, 2017 11:32 AM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
aa-dono said:
@Karote thoughts?
we agree. nice. Chadder is putting effort into this game tho, so I'm reluctant to pull a lynch on him. afterall, Blonde is a bigger threat.
where and how do you the posts read as effort?

Jan 22, 2017 11:44 AM

Jun 2009
Catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 22, 2017 11:52 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Hey I'm dead dead dead, but I get to post! That's a bit random...

It doesn't say anything about the accuracy of my reads though because then we get into pure WIFOM. So yeah that doesn't help. I think I was a good NK choice because I'm active enough to induce wine, but lurky enough to avoid interaction analysis.
Yeah I don't think you would count as inactive so it doesn't seem that the mafia took me up on my offer to take out the inactives first.
As one of those sad, twists of fate the mafia is not threaten by inactives, so games get stuck with them.

Ruu said:
Actually I wasn't being serious either xD But I wanted to know if they were voting for you for the same reason people usually go for grrr, shin or denja xD (usually scum or anti-town behaviour).

Honestly, it did not bother me. I would say read the tone but, that this is a lost point now.
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:

Where do you think that I should have put my vote down carrot. My rvs was the confirmed town I did not want to vote anyone else because of RVS and there was a train on aa so I said why not it would put pressure on her at least.

I don't know, you tell me. Not going to tell you how to play the game, I just found it kind of meaningless to pressure aa when she already had a train and your other posts weren't especially related to trying find scum, lol.
I misunderstand I think. You are not going to pressure people who already have a train? If no one pressures beyond a train, then who should the person with the train ever care?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 22, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
How is Karote being odd?
I think the no really describing things. Then they return to the game to fight off with my about the jester, rather then make new posts. After the original quoted post, but going into today, they decided to just squeeze a vote in.

I reads two ways. The first is that the original posts were just busy and they responded back only because they helped with the initial busyness. Second option is something was poked and they felt the need to be defensive.

Honesty, something is off about Karote. Would happily vote there.

Jan 22, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:

Brings me back to @Suzune-chan . I don't remember doing that. I butt in conversations but I don't explain for anyone so no that's different.
Or do you perhaps mean something else entirely?
Should have put this in the same post as my last answer one.

You know how sometimes like with Blond, you have someone who seems to avoid all the main discussion by either talking around them or by just posting in the blank windows of the game. How because they refuse to engage in major things and push forward the scum hunting, they stand out.

Well you stand out in the opposite way. You are involved in everything. But nothing more passionately then anything else. This caught my attention because it both lacks focus and looks like just a blank approach to dealing with everyone. Everything seems very even. If that makes sense.

Jan 22, 2017 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I thought I saw you online while I was back reading. What are your thoughts on Karote and AlbertinoDias? Did you feel aa was the best lynch option or did you just not make it back to the thread?

Are you talking about now or before day 1 ended cause i couldnt make it back then.

Karote last minute vote isnt strange at all because ive seen him last minute vote when hes both scum and town just to prevent a tie.

Only thing i can say about dias is if we find a way to prove dono is scum then they might be connected.
Why are you defending people with game with meta. Are they doing anything in game to make you say things. I do not want to know what people usually do. I want to know if what they are doing in this game is helpful or not.

Jan 22, 2017 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
Thoughts at this point:

At this time in the game, I think I could probably vote Shinichi because of tone and because he is defending other useing meta. This is strange to me, in a game that has indeed swelled going to the next phase, it seems really crazy to not have in game thoughts.

(PSA: I cannot stand when we say things like, but they always do inactivity, or late game posts. Why are we condoning that behaviour?)

I could also vote blonde for the reasons I stated in the aa vs blond post.

I am kind of cannot get off the Karote must be scum fence...

I am going to place my vote here for now~

Jan 22, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2010
ZXDarkblade said:
Hey, I'm a spooky ghost! Just going to throw out there that Albertino seems scummy to me, with just how often he changed targets. I'd Vote: AlbertinoDias if I was still alive.
Care to elaborate on this? want to make a soft claim as to what faction you belong to?

Phraze said:
logic340 said:
There was actually one sure fire way to know if Darkblade was scum or not. Since it didn't happen we can only speculate for now. Though this game is no reveal there are ways for us to know if we hit scum or not. Since it will happen later there will be no way to figure out who the scum that was lynched is but we will be able to know we hit scum at least.
lol I didn't even know who got lynched....again. time to make a mental note of that. kinda did to make sure I won't confuse tells(in case we have a town who's scum there) but not the who gets what.

Shinichi-Kun said:
I'm here so sort me out lol

TBF i had work the last few hours before day phase ended so i could not contribute at all.
not easy to sort u out =.= but ur more useful alive than dead that's for sure. my royal decree is for u to live~
Get it together girl....lol.

Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I don't see this as a "strong reaction" but yeah it look scummy to me because he just voted for someone who already had a train on them without any explanation. Scum tries to secure lynches. 3 votes on grape at that point put him on the lead. After saying it looked scummy and asked for an explanation. I don't like to accuse people without any read or questions for them.
How do you feel about ZX/grape atm?
Why is a third vote (and one that seems RVS at that scummy though? That's not even half way to lynch lock and it was still fairly early in the phase post #200. So from my PoV you should have let Darkblade do what he was going to do for a minute even if you felt what he did was questionable. Anyway I don't have a strong scum read on you so I am going to let it ride while I focus on albert blonde and others.

Jan 22, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:

So what's up with this?
Jan 22, 2017 12:16 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:

So what's up with this?

Um, I fail to understand what you mean. I could vote him. I could do it. I did do it because I needed to make a choice.

I fail to understand what is wrong with 2.

Jan 22, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
wen294 said:

So what's up with this?

Um, I fail to understand what you mean. I could vote him. I could do it. I did do it because I needed to make a choice.

The difference between 'could also vote' and 'must be scum', that's the problem. Between someone you might be able to see as scum and someone you are conviced is scum, why vote for the former and not the latter. It just doesn't really make sense to me.
Jan 22, 2017 12:21 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:

The difference between 'could also vote' and 'must be scum', that's the problem. Between someone you might be able to see as scum and someone you are conviced is scum, why vote for the former and not the latter. It just doesn't really make sense to me.
I have not had a great time winning people over to people I feel are scum. I decided not to be obnoxious and tunnel him all game and instead persue someone else that I also have suspicions on. In the end, as I learned, it means to be right but not sway others. Also, Karote will respond more in this game I assume, and that will give me more information to dig from.

Jan 22, 2017 12:26 PM

Jul 2016
guys please... call me Dias at least, i don't like Albert, thanks :P and i'm missing something, should we, or not look for that jester??
Jan 22, 2017 12:32 PM

Jun 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
guys please... call me Dias at least, i don't like Albert, thanks :P and i'm missing something, should we, or not look for that jester??
Personally, I think it is a waste of time. If you are looking for scum, likely candidates will come up but it should not be the focus.

Jan 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:

The key word you are leaving out here is "fence" this mean suzu is on the fence which tells me that they aren't as sold on Karote. @Suzu can you explain it a little better though since I don't want to put words in your mouth or explain for you.

@wen294 did you leave out fence on purpose or did you not see it sitting there?

Jan 22, 2017 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
@logic340
Sure, in my mind, I want my theory about Karote to be correct. But it lacks the needed in game backing to support it. A small piece of my mind has little warning lights on that says, you are poking the jester and continuing to ride that train is going to doom everyone. The fence in this situation is are they jester or are they scum?

While people like Blonde stand out for gameplay purposes making him a more rational vote.

Jan 22, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
ZXDarkblade said:
Care to elaborate on this? want to make a soft claim as to what faction you belong to?

Of course I'm going to say that I'm town, but I'm town, not scum. Just figured I'd give my two cents about how he seems a bit scummy. I still don't entirely trust you, but there really isn't enough to go off as to vote you. I don't trust Dias, so I thought I'd say so. He voted Omni, Karote, Omni (again), Blond, and then me, all on the first day. That just rubs me a little too far the wrong way.
Jan 22, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2010
ZXDarkblade said:
logic340 said:

Of course I'm going to say that I'm town, but I'm town, not scum. Just figured I'd give my two cents about how he seems a bit scummy. I still don't completely trust you, but there really isn't enough to go off as to vote you. I don't trust Dias, so I thought I'd say so. He voted Omni, Karote, Omni (again), Blond, and then me, all on the first day. That just rubs me a little too far the wrong way.
ofc you are going to say you are town?? You could have been third part just the way you answer makes me wary but you weren't around to defend our lynch so I really have no read on you at this point. I don't mind votes moving like Albertino's did but they need to have reasoning to go along with said move.

Jan 22, 2017 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
@logic340
Sure, in my mind, I want my theory about Karote to be correct. But it lacks the needed in game backing to support it. A small piece of my mind has little warning lights on that says, you are poking the jester and continuing to ride that train is going to doom everyone. The fence in this situation is are they jester or are they scum?

While people like Blonde stand out for gameplay purposes making him a more rational vote.
is this what people call confirmation bias?

@Blonde you said you were back earlier did you catch up? How do you feel about your train?

Jan 22, 2017 12:58 PM

Jun 2009
@Logic340

Perhaps? I just want to be able to back up my feelings. Several posts up I did an explanation for Kraote. There you can see I can see a two way potential so I want it to not devolve into confirmation bias. Tonally they are off in a lot of ways but tonally does not a vote sail for others.

Jan 22, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2015
@logic340 using your RVS vote on a train is weird imo. Usually user vote for people without votes or start a train or someone by being the second one to vote for them. A third vote doesn't put "more pressure". Well I will move on from this point because it's taking us nowhere. I'll read Karote's and Blonde's post to see if I concur with the views other people have on them.
Jan 22, 2017 1:43 PM

Dec 2016
Hi all just popping in to explain my lack of activity, I had asked to be replaced out before I became a stump. Didn't want to announce it and was going to keep playing until Doughkey found someone. I still need a replacement but to @Doughkey replace non stumps first because me not playing hurts the game less.

Still on the lynch blonde or Shinichi train. Prefer the Blonde lynch as there seems to be no possibility that they are the jester.
Jan 22, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340

Perhaps? I just want to be able to back up my feelings. Several posts up I did an explanation for Kraote. There you can see I can see a two way potential so I want it to not devolve into confirmation bias. Tonally they are off in a lot of ways but tonally does not a vote sail for others.
Trust me I know I have been known to tunnel hard. For now I am leaning town on Karote I will take a look over the earlier posts and see what the tone says to me.

Ruu said:
@logic340 using your RVS vote on a train is weird imo. Usually user vote for people without votes or start a train or someone by being the second one to vote for them. A third vote doesn't put "more pressure". Well I will move on from this point because it's taking us nowhere. I'll read Karote's and Blonde's post to see if I concur with the views other people have on them.
I've actually seen RVS trains a lot lately and in other games I have read. Speaking from my own experience I had a RVS train that had 3 rvs, case, and 1 "pressure" vote. Guess which two were scum?? That is the game I see you playing right now. Who is to say that the first RVS wasn't the scum vote?

Jan 22, 2017 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@Blonde still hasn't done anything towny and claims that it's bad for town to act like town on D1 and dumb for mafia to do anything in 250 which strikes me as a scummy defense of inactivity.

And I still like the idea of Shinichi and Blonde being scum buddies because their interactions do not do anything that helps town in the slightest.
I didn't claim any of that. You're making assumptions.

aa-dono said:
doesn't address current discussion when he's online
This annoys me. You can't judge people for whether they are commenting or not when they are online. For me personally, I always have a tab open for mal when in a game, but I rarely check it because I'm either working or doing something else.

Gonna write these up in bullet points because it's easier.

Why I voted DarkBlade and wanted him lynched at the end:
-Voted for him at the start just for pressure reasons as he was inactive.
-Didn't have many other reads on anyone so just kept my vote on him.
-At the end, the reason I said that he was a good lynch target was because he already had quite a few votes, I didn't want to be lynched and we didn't want a tie, so he seemed like a good choice that late in the day. He probably wouldn't have been my first choice if it wasn't so late in the game though.

Edit: Added point - It was better him to get lynched than me.
BlondeJan 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 22, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@logic340

is this what people call confirmation bias?

@Blonde you said you were back earlier did you catch up? How do you feel about your train?
Don't feel too good about it.

Jan 22, 2017 2:09 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
I've actually seen RVS trains a lot lately and in other games I have read. Speaking from my own experience I had a RVS train that had 3 rvs, case, and 1 "pressure" vote. Guess which two were scum?? That is the game I see you playing right now. Who is to say that the first RVS wasn't the scum vote?

So you are saying that I'm scum trying to start a train? if so I'm not doing a very good job xDD I think you see me as scum because I trust my read. Confidence is not part of my town combo really, I'm always paranoid and don't know who to trust but after a couple of games rolling town I'm starting to form a more useful and confident playstyle. I think I'm getting better at reading people when I don't know their alignment.

still back reading. New reads later ~
Jan 22, 2017 2:09 PM

Dec 2016
Blonde said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Alright see you all in the day phase. Let's lynch Blonde tomorrow!
I hope you actually have some good reasoning tomorrow. Expecting everyone to spit out analysis on day 1 is just dumb. It'd be even dumber for mafia to give town anything good enough to analyse from.

Ehh I exaggerated what you were saying for effect but that was the gist of it. It's not dumb to expect town to give analysis D1. Everyone should be doing that. And if you're busy you just say that and people will excuse inactivity, bristling in defense and claiming it's strategy and then lurking more D2 is a scummy look.
Jan 22, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2010
Blonde said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@Blonde still hasn't done anything towny and claims that it's bad for town to act like town on D1 and dumb for mafia to do anything in 250 which strikes me as a scummy defense of inactivity.

And I still like the idea of Shinichi and Blonde being scum buddies because their interactions do not do anything that helps town in the slightest.

aa-dono said:
This annoys me. You can't judge people for whether they are commenting or not when they are online. For me personally, I always have a tab open for mal when in a game, but I rarely check it because I'm either working or doing something else.

-At the end, the reason I said that he was a good lynch target was because he already had quite a few votes, I didn't want to be lynched and we didn't want a tie, so he seemed like a good choice that late in the day. He probably wouldn't have been my first choice if it wasn't so late in the game though.

I think you are misunderstanding what aa was saying. Your posts are around discussion but you do not join the discussion that is what I see from what aa is saying not that you are on MAL and are not in the game. Your VC and vote reasons do not address the conversations happening around you example.

Jan 22, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Blonde said:

I think you are misunderstanding what aa was saying. Your posts are around discussion but you do not join the discussion that is what I see from what aa is saying not that you are on MAL and are not in the game. Your VC and vote reasons do not address the conversations happening around you example.
Oh Ok, my bad.

Jan 22, 2017 2:32 PM

Aug 2012
Blonde said:
aa-dono said:
You're missing the point.
I'm not saying you have to play mafia when you're online.

I'm saying that when you did come to the thread: You make summaries of what had happen and avoid participating in the current discussion.
That the feeling that I get from your posts during Day 1.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.