Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 29, 2015 9:40 AM
Jul 2013
Genkii said:
pkfire0 said:

I'm so mad that FE Fates wasn't an international release and that we have to wait until next year to get an english copy

I get why they did it, but still doesn't make me any less salty about it too. I want my beautiful meido waifu Felicia NAO.

One day Felicia will trip on an axe and die, the real Fates babe is Orochi
Sep 1, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2015
Hey! I'm not a very talkative guy, yet there it is:

Name: Aldael
Hobbies/interests: piano music, fantasy literature
Favorite anime/manga: Kara no Kyoukai, Mononoke / Oyasumi Punpun
Favorite TV shows: Firefly, Lost, Sherlock
Favorite films: The Lord of the Rings
Favorite games: Total War series

So yeah. Hi.
Hey!

Check Mononoke out!
Sep 2, 2015 1:48 AM

May 2015
Name(s): Mima
Hobbies/interests: watching anime, listening to music
Favorite anime/manga: Angel Beats/ Horimiya
Favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory
Favorite films: Hotarubi no Mori e
Miscellaneous info: I don't know

Nice to meet you all!!!!! (★^O^★)
Sep 3, 2015 7:13 PM
Jan 2014
So I have a question (my intro post was maybe a month ago). This is a real noob question.

What are the cards for? And how does the system work (staff, members, etc)?
Sep 3, 2015 11:49 PM
Apr 2014
Name: Dak
Hobbies/interests: Gaming mainly (Less so now b/c raisens)
Favorite anime/manga: A: Hellsing, No Game no Life. M: The Breaker(+ New Waves).
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones
Favorite films: Angels and Demons, The Great Gatsby, and The Wolf of Wall Street
Favorite games: Dark Souls, Team Fortress 2, and Counter Strike GO
Miscellaneous info: First Club, what do now. Sidenote: Going to Uni in 2 days, might need some people to talk to that share my interests.
Sep 6, 2015 3:48 AM
May 2015
Sup guys!

Y'all can call me Nero, if you want.

Hobbies: I like to read, write and draw. But I also dance, so yeah.
My favourite anime ta the moment is Hunter X Hunter. I'm also reading the manga for that and Togashi needs to get it together he's on hiatus. again. Also Natsume Yuujinchou

I don't really have a favourite TV show but I'm currently watching G.O.T and absolutely love Revenge, supernatural, Merlin and various other stuff. The list is long.

Films: Most Marvel films, The H.P series, Miyazaki films and The Underworld Series.

Games: I don't always play games.. But, my favourite has to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos reigns. Yes, it's old. But old is gold ya know.

Interesting useless fact: They say your favorite character reflects you and the traits you admire. Mine's Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter) what's yours?

Pleasure to meet you all. Don't hesitate to come and chat. I don't bite. Much.
I like people, food, and anime. Not in that order. So, yeah. come and chat. I'm friendly.
Sep 6, 2015 7:22 AM

Jan 2015
Hi everbody!

You can call me Al, Alche or any way you want.
Let's see more of me. I live in Hungary. I like to play any kind of sport. My favourite anime is FMA:B and my favourite mangas are FT, Arachnid. My favourite films are LOTR series. And my favourite TV shows are. BB, Vikings.

I won't transmute anything, or cook meth.

So hi there!
Sep 14, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2014
Hi hi so I thought it'd be nice to introduce myself here. :)

Name(s): Esmee!
Hobbies/interests: Horseriding, drawing, games and well ofcourse anime and manga. Oh and sleeping..
Favorite anime/manga: My favourite anime is Parasyte I think and Death Note, but I'm still discovering so many great shows that I can't really choose. I really like the Rurouni Kenshin manga but I still have to finish that one.
Favorite TV shows: Probably Pretty Little Liars
Favorite films: The Breakfast Club and Donnie Darko
Favorite games: Dragon Age, WoW and Saints Row
Miscellaneous info: I'm extremely tall, foreign people can't pronounce my name and I don't remember what my real hair colour looks like.

Anyways if you ever have any suggestions on what manga to read or something I'd love to hear that. :)
Sep 16, 2015 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
Name(s): RedTie47
Hobbies/interests: Music, visual novels, romance anime, video games, making profile layouts/Avatars/Sigs
Favorite anime/manga: Plastic Memories. Manga: Naruto
Favorite TV shows: Dexter
Favorite films: Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, 500 Days of Summer
Favorite games: KOTOR, School Days VN, Silent Hill 2, Civ 5, Sharin no kuni VN, Mass Effect 2
Miscellaneous info: Hey there. I got invited to this club so I'll try being around for awhile. I've been on MAL for almost a year and like to post around, nothing groundbreaking. I'm up for chats anytime. Don't mind me if I seem cold sometimes, it takes awhile for me to warm up. Feel free to drop funny gifs on my profile too, those always make me smile.
Sep 17, 2015 7:03 PM

Mar 2014
Name(s): Zane/Ziggy
Hobbies/interests: Anime, TV, movies, music, wrestling and sport.
Favorite anime/manga: DBZ (anime) & Berserk (manga)
Favorite TV shows: Batman: The Animated Series, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones (first three seasons), How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Mr. Robot and Two and a Half men (before it got Kutcher'd).
Favorite films: Dark Knight Trilogy, Fight Club, The Departed and The Wolf of Wall Street.
Favorite games: Batman: Arkham series, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3, Grand Theft Auto V & San Andreas, SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 and WWE SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain.
Miscellaneous info: I'm 19 and a uni student. Never knew this group existed until I was invited by MCsq2 and from the looks of things, this is a pretty chill club. Hope I can fit well here and get along.
Oct 2, 2015 4:22 PM
Mar 2014
Name(s): Igor Bryan / KINGU or K1NG
Hobbies/interests: Watching anime and reading manga, and graphic design practice. / All over Japan.
Favorite anime/manga: Seto no Hanayome / MAGI
Favorite TV shows: I do not watch TV
Favorite films: Several, mainly about space.
Favorite games: Final Fantasy and Resident Evil
Miscellaneous info: I'm more for Hikikomori today.

Sorry for the bad English translator; -;
Oct 2, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2014
[b]Name : Jason
Hobbies/interests : watching anime, play soccer, and lift weights at the gym
Favorite anime/manga:
not a manga person but anime would be Code Geass
Favorite TV shows : Walking Dead
Favorite films: Don't have one
Favorite games : COD and Fifa
Miscellaneous Info: just want to enjoy meeting new people and discuss anime
Jasonbe96Oct 2, 2015 9:28 PM
Oct 3, 2015 12:12 AM

Sep 2014
I got an invite to this club, and so I figured why not? XD, I'm a shy, kind, serious...and sometimes silly 20 year old nerd girl, I hope to have fun here ^_^

Oct 4, 2015 5:53 AM

Oct 2015
Sup chodes, my name's Mark. I'm from 'Murica.

I'm currently a college freshman majoring in music and computer science at U of H (which has an awesome anime club).

I play way more video games than I need to. Destiny, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, League, Tekken...you get the point. I play a lot of video games. I also listen to way too much music. I pretty much like everything when it comes to music. Jazz, metal, country, rap, classical, Latin (because I'm a beaner). I also play percussion and a little guitar. Yup.

I only started getting into anime about a year ago, yet I somehow have too many favorite anime to name so yeah. To name a few: Welcome to the NHK, Cowboy BeeBop, Death Parade, Trigun, Soul Eater, FMA, Desert Punk, and Darker than Black.

I laugh at pretty much anything which kind of makes me seem like a shitty person sometimes. What can you do though, right?

I think that's pretty good for now.
FlatEightOct 4, 2015 6:22 AM
Oct 5, 2015 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
Hi there ! :)

Name(s): Mariwolf

Hobbies/interests: Reading, watching anime of course, music (listening but i'm also learning piano by myself :) )

Favorite anime/manga: ohhhhh gawdddd, i can't tell. There's a bunch but here are some i liked : Noragami, Another, Ao Haru Ride, Ao No Exorcist, Charlotte and of course Death Note

Favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead, Revenge, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diairies.

Favorite films: THE NOTEBOOK. I litteraly cried a river hahaha!

Favorite games: Harvest Moon hihihi :3

Miscellaneous info: If there's any mistakes, i'm sorry, English is not my first language and i'm sill learning :)
Oct 13, 2015 3:39 PM
Oct 2015
Hello there ^__^
Name(s): Azaria
Hobbies/interests: anime, reading, music, gaming, chilling
Favorite anime/manga: There's so many but one that stood out in my top list is Death Note
Favorite TV shows: The walking dead, dr who, breaking bad, south park
Favorite films: Don't really have one
Favorite games: LoL, Hearthstone, HoTS, CoD
Miscellaneous info: Just ask if you wanna know anything ^___^
Oct 15, 2015 2:42 PM
Jul 2015
Hi hi! The name's Emily, Phuong Anh, Lemon or Colourfulemon!
I live in England! (Much rain. Yush.)
I like to read manga and watch anime, play games (any kind from My Candy Love to Guild Wars 2 to The Last of Us!), drawing anime (both digital and traditional! Check out my Instagram! Huehueh.. ¬w¬)
My favourite anime and manga... hmmm... Well I like Shinsekai Yori, Tokyo Ghoul, Log Horizon, Psycho Pass.... and so on. I just enjoy both mainstream and and non-mainstream animes! ^0^
My favourite films!? Oh fudgecakes.. uhhh.. My Neighbout Totoro, Spirited Away, Captain America, Jurassic World and.... Guardians of the Galaxy!!
I just absolutely LOVE The Last of Us! It's just..! Just go play it when you have the chance! *^* Oh and uh, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2 and Black Ops.
Funny fact(?): I tried to cartwheel down the staris when I was 5... I cried like a little pickle.
chikinuggieOct 15, 2015 2:52 PM
Oct 15, 2015 6:54 PM

Apr 2015
Lol just noticed the introduction thread so I guess I'll start
Name(s): Minervalkyrie
Hobbies/interests: Animu, VN, and MAL
Favorite anime: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Favorite LN: Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Favorite TV shows: Running Man
Favorite films: Voice Letter, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember
Favorite games: all VNs, ex-DMT player, Dota 2 (rarely plays now)
Miscellaneous info: feel free to leave comments on my profile page ;)
Oct 17, 2015 9:21 AM

Mar 2012
Hello! I'm Wynne Bernadette, from Philippines, in 3rd year in animation college and I just want to point out that Bernadette is not my last name. Besides drawing and painting, I also sculpt, read books and make poems. I also like studying language.

My favorite anime is most probably Gurren Lagann, but Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood and Steins;Gate are fighting that position. I plan to watch all good old-school animes. I haven't been reading manga beside those in our library, but before my favorite manga is them shoujo mangas and Kagerou days.

For TV shows it would be Gokusen.
Whisper of the Heart and Wolf Children by far are my favorite anime movies. I play Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Skullgirls, Child of Light.

Pretty much I got into Animation because of Film, both from western and eastern good stuff.

I draw a lot, but the whole year just for school. If you catch me free and doing some art, it would be on http://nazeko.deviantart.com lmao. Nice to meet you guys, it's my first time trying out the community here despite joining last 3 years.

:)
NazekoOct 17, 2015 9:26 AM
Oct 20, 2015 5:59 AM
Jun 2015
Hullo! ^.^

My name is Hannah, I am 18 years old, currently living in the united states.

Favorite animes/mangas are Fairy Tail and Noragami; I enjoy the 2011 reboot of HunterxHunter as well, but the manga is a little too dark for me.

Hobbies; I enjoy singing and playing instruments, I can play a little guitar and piano, though i am an experienced clarinet player.
I like to read and watch anime, as well as color, and write. A am a bit of an author. I write fanfics, I have a NaLu AU on fanfiction.net
Nothing very interesting about me, but I do love being a part of anime communities so I am very excited about this one!
Oct 23, 2015 10:36 PM
Jun 2015
Hey! I'm 18 and from Las Vegas and Yu Yu Hakusho is basically my life atm. I'm a bit shy but feel free to talk to me about anything, I love meeting new people ^^
Oct 25, 2015 6:27 AM
Apr 2015
Name(s): Billy
Hobbies/interests: Writing, piano-playing, composing, singing choral, and public speaking
Favorite anime/manga: Log Horizon, ROD, Code Geass, FMA, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate
Favorite TV shows: Walking Dead, Suits, Game of Thrones
Favorite films: Guardians of the Galaxy
Favorite games: Halo, COD, Ace Combat
Miscellaneous info: 21, and I'm really happy to be friends with people and get to know them! :D
Oct 29, 2015 12:13 AM
Oct 2015
Hi! Im Jana, and Im 11 years old :3

I live in the Philippines and I like to procrastinate, instead of being a functional human being, which means I just dwell into the depths of the internet.

I watch mainly anime, since Filipino TV shows are made up of angst that I wont really understand, but in a nutshell, Im a fangirl who watches YouTubers and anime a lot :3
Nov 2, 2015 4:43 AM

Oct 2015
Hey there! I'm Kawaiimix, but you can just call me Kat!

Name(s): Kawaiimix, Kat or Mix.
Hobbies/interests: Reading and drawing, aside from watching anime I guess. ^^
Favorite anime/manga: Oh great. This is so difficult! I don't have a favourite!
Favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds and Steven Universe.
Favorite films: Horror movies mostly.
Favorite games: Mostly Nintendo, as I play ACNL, Smash 4 for both wii u and 3DS, as well as lot of mario and Kirby games.
Miscellaneous info: Just here to chill and make friends!
Nov 8, 2015 2:03 PM
Oct 2015
Ummmm, hi

Im neew to this site aand, this is myfirt club

im 22, but look like 13 :P
I live in stockholm Sweden, and i is cold outside.

I just finished to save all animes i have been seeing here

and yeaahh

Bye , hugs
Nov 8, 2015 2:52 PM
Sep 2015
Hi, my name is juckle and i'm new here(i kind of just joined so i'm still trying to do my best to figure out how to work this site...anyways)
Name(s): my real name is Michael
Hobbies/interests: reading,writing,playing outside,running and playing video games
Favorite anime/manga: my top 3 animes are full metal alchemist brotherhood,code geass(both r1 and r2) and attack on titan. My favorite mangas are either kingdom hearts, pokemon, or attack on titan(those are the only mangas that i have read and finished.)
Favorite TV shows: can't think of one
Favorite films: can't think of one
Favorite games: kingdom hearts, pokemon, super smash bros 4 and anything nintendo related(i don't like all there games but i enjoy there games the most and play there games the most)
Miscellaneous info: don't have anything
JuckleNov 8, 2015 3:09 PM
Nov 17, 2015 10:11 AM
Jun 2015
Name(s):Joakim

Hello i am new to this club i am new to anime watch some and fell in love with it i haven't read manga i am geting good help from a friend buth is still lot to watch
Nov 24, 2015 8:02 PM

Jun 2014
Name(s): real name Nashy/ or you can call me by my username LolaViolet ^^
Hobbies/interests: watch anime and movies, hear music, reading manga or other stuff..
Favorite anime/manga: there are some, but loved Kyoukai no kanata. Manga? Ao Haru Ride ( cuz, is the only one I have finished completely xD)
Favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead
Favorite films: Fanboys, Rush Hour, Harry Potter saga
Favorite games: Kingdom Hearts and Persona 4
Miscellaneous info: love stuffed animals and snow-globes, love indie and rock music, I'm college student studying Office Management System.

Hi, I'm Nashy i got invited to this club. I'm 23.. I'm a friendly person but shy at the same time :/ I have been watching anime since little but became really into it a couple of years ago (4, I think) I also read manga and play games ^^

Thank You! ^^ Great Day!
P.S. just in case my English is not very fluent...

Nov 25, 2015 10:29 PM

Oct 2015
Name: Brandon
Hobbies/interests: staying fit, fishing, my guitar, and of course girls >.<
Favorite anime/manga: Tie between Death Note and Zetsuen No Tempest
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones ( no contest )
Favorite films: Friday Night Lights/Gladiator
Favorite games: Counter-strike and Magic the Gathering (though I don't play anymore)
Miscellaneous info: I tried to not go off of what I already put on my profile >_< I'm glad to be here and nice to meet you all!

Oh yeah, I'm 22 and going into school for Nursing/PA.
Nov 26, 2015 3:58 AM

Oct 2015
Hi guys n_n

Call me by my name: Ben or Israel or you can call me by my username.
(Isles or Zehel) :D

I'm from the Philippines

Status : Single (don't need a girlfriend cuz I'm too awesome) JK :P

I also play Dota 2 on Steam so add me if you will.

Hope you guys like me here xD
Dec 1, 2015 10:47 AM

Oct 2015
Hello everyone ! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Name(s): My real name is Sonja, but you can call me Syoo-san. (´ω`★)

Hobbies/interests:
- Hobbies: I'm an artist so, besides watching anime and reading manga I spend most of my time drawing or painting.I also like playing the violin and acting.
- Interests: art, fashion, history, music, perverted things, astrology, books, short stories, coffee, tea(tea sets), food(sweets), languages etc.

Favourite anime/manga:
- Favourite anime: Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan ♡
- Favourite manga: A Night of a Thousand Dreams ♡

Favorite TV shows: The Borgias, Agatha Christie's Poirot, Agatha Christie's Marple, Bones, Criminal Minds, Magnificent Century, Rejseholdet, The Empress of China, Chinese Paladin, Game of Thrones.

Favorite films: Hachiko, Harry Potter, Troy, Immortals, The Odyssey, Halloween, Cleopatra, Secretly,Greatly, The Thing, The Emperor and the Assassin.Those are the only non-anime movies I could remember.

Favorite games: American McGee's Alice, Alice: The Madness Returns, Devil May Cry, Hitman.

Miscellaneous info: If I followed you home, would you keep me ? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
LufeDec 1, 2015 10:58 AM
Dec 1, 2015 11:07 AM
Feb 2015
Name: Vin

My favorite shows are Steins; Gate, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, One Piece (it was one of my first), Code Geass and FMAB. Im currently in college, and due to hard classes my watching of anime has been slowed down. I just joined this club. if you guys wants to friend me and talk anime, or anything anime related, i wouldn't mind
JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
Dec 4, 2015 2:38 PM
Jun 2014
Hello, my name is Folded Sock/Alex.
I currently live in The Moment.
I like anime, manga, as well as piano music and video games of various origins and other verbs.
Favorite anime would be Bakemonogatari. Favorite manga would be Genkaku Picasso.
Favorite TV show: There is nothing besides anime in this cold, dark neo noir dark world.
Favorite film is Akira.
Favorite game is Persona 4.
I did not just copy the list and answer everything in order whattttt.
Dec 5, 2015 2:34 AM
Jul 2015
Name(s): Pantelis
Hobbies/interests: Basketball, anime, music, drawing/sketching, cooking, spend time with my dog, admiring/exploring the nature etc
Favorite anime/manga: My highest rated anime is Mushishi
Favorite TV shows: I used to love House M.D. but i don't watch TV anymore so i am a bit "outdated"
Favorite films: The Godfather, LOTR, The Green Mile, Intouchables, Hachiko, Dumb & Dumber
Favorite games: GTA San Andreas, Crysis, The Elder Scrolls V, NBA 2K
Miscellaneous info: Just ask :)
My name is Kino.
I'm on a journey, traveling to various places.
And you are?
Dec 6, 2015 7:02 AM

Dec 2015
Hi guys!
I'm new to MAL. Some friends after getting me into anime told me that a good way to get to know the community better was through these clubs.

Name(s): Fists, Silence, FistsOfSilence
Hobbies/interests: technology, guitar, tennis and ANIME
Favorite anime/manga: Golden Time, Gosick, Spice and Wolf, Charlotte, Toradora, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Parasyte

Nice to meet all of you!
Dec 6, 2015 8:54 AM

May 2014
Name(s): RazorDestiny, AKA "Razor" / "Raz"
Hobbies/interests: Gaming, Anime, playing around in SAI
Favorite anime/manga: Bento, probably
Favorite TV shows: Mythbusters, I guess
Favorite films: Chaos
Favorite games: Kingdom Hearts, NFS
Miscellaneous info: Randomness? Things? I dunno, ask away~ xP
Dec 7, 2015 4:04 PM

Nov 2014
Hello everyone....My name is Gary also known as Jikashi, and I am located in South Africa.

I recently join this club because i am just looking for a place to fit in because I feel kinda left out in life.....
Dec 12, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2014
Hello guys,new to these club things,watching anime for last 5-6 years and manga for like 2 years.I would love to meet new people and their suggestions so just checking myself in. :)

Name(s): ____KA____,karanDluffy
Hobbies/interests:i like to watch movies,TV series,korean & japanese dramas anime and read manga(that's why I'm here) other than that I also like to write and do some intelligent work.
favorite anime/manga: Ughh so many,can't name one (could check my list)
favorite TV shows: In korean I like secret garden
In japanese I like My boss my hero and GTO(1998)
In english I like breaking bad,da vinci demon's,game of thrones
Favorite films: shawshank redemption,fight club,forrest gump,taken,matrix
Favorite games: Don't play much but i do like nfs run and cs
Miscellaneous info: I like new ideas.Mostly I like psychological and slice of life as genre
KashirouDec 12, 2015 12:05 PM
Dec 12, 2015 2:23 PM

Oct 2015
Name(s): Aarij
Hobbies/interests: Gaming, Anime, america tv seasons, volleyball and basketball and football
Favorite anime: Stiens; gate
Favorite TV shows: Suits
Favorite films: alot of 'em, one of them would be inception
Favorite games: CALL OF DUTY
Miscellaneous info: EH?
Dec 12, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2014
Howdy, guys!
Name(s): MrFlamboyant, Gabriel, Gabs
Hobbies/interests: I play the guitar and the bass...I also like playing videogames and listening to music.
Favorite anime/manga: HM... Dunno
Favorite TV shows: I don't think I have a favorite one
Favorite films: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dance of the Vampires/The Fearless Vampire Killers, Soylent Green, et cetera
Favorite games: Xenoblade, Tales of the Abyss, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarine of Time
Miscellaneous info: I don't speak Spanish. I speak Portuguese...and no, I don't have a monkey.
Dec 12, 2015 9:30 PM

Dec 2015
Name(s): Mahapadma, Esdeathh
Hobbies/interests: animes, gaming, blogging, web designing
Favorite anime/manga: Steins;Gate, Akame ga kill
Favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones
Favorite films: Perfect Blue
Favorite games: Bioshock infinite , Uncharted series , Yandere Simulator xD

My first day on MAL and also my first post ! Glad to be here and looking forward to being active ! Any advice for new comers is appreciated :D
MahapadmaDec 12, 2015 11:58 PM

Jan 23, 2016 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
Hii! Fairly new to anime, blogging, and MAL ^_^

Name: Tyler
Interests: anime, music, basketball
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Steins;Gate, No Game No Life
Favorite TV Shows: The Office, Bates Motel, Parks & Rec
Favorite Films: Princess Mononoke, Inception, Momento
Favorite Games: Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy XII

I'm very open to suggestions and comments on anime, so feel free to send a message or chat with me!
Jan 23, 2016 11:24 PM

Jan 2016
Hi Im Melvin, Im kinda a shy boy and a loner and a new guy in MAL... i hope you'll know me than my life in the 3D world.. :/

Name(s): Melvin, you can call me anything you'd like to
Hobbies/interests:Playing online games, watch animou, sit in the corner
Favorite anime/manga: Oregairu, Hyouka.
Favorite TV shows: Not fond on watching tv
Favorite films: still not fond on watching films
Favorite games:Dota 2.
Miscellaneous info: I like donuts...
Jan 26, 2016 3:48 AM
Jan 2016
Name: Haisai-san
Hobbies/interests: Anime, Manga, Gaming
Favorite anime/manga: Fairy Tail, Azumanga Daioh.
Favorite TV shows: Any travel series
Favorite Films: Comedy films
Favorite Games: Skyrim, GTA series.
Favorite Music: Techno/Dance
Favorite Food: Anything spicy
Favorite Drink: Cola or Beer
Miscellaneous info: I am looking for friends so free to add me to your friends list! :3
Haisai-sanFeb 2, 2016 12:36 AM
Feb 12, 2016 2:04 AM

May 2014
Name(s): My name is Niqui (pronounced knee-key)
Hobbies/interests: I like reading, which takes up a lot of time which is why i have seen few anime, but i do enjoy watching anime. I like making new friends and socializing.
Favorite anime/manga: Hmm, i haven't got a favourite yet (haven't seen enough to decided which I like most)
Favorite TV shows: Probably NCIS or Heartland
Favorite films: Grease and Dirty Dancing
Favorite games: Sims
Miscellaneous info: I like making new friends so feel free to add me and message me
Mar 4, 2016 3:18 PM

Mar 2016
Name: Itzuki (Or Nike)
Hobbies/interests: Art, and the usual online person.
Favorite anime/manga: Fullmetal Alchemist (brotherhood)
Favorite films: Any studio ghibli, or Deadpool
Favorite games: Alice madness returns.
Miscellaneous info: I'm a sadist, but i seem nice.
Mar 6, 2016 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
Name(s): dlm
Hobbies/interests: Coffee, figures, anime, meditation
Favorite anime/manga: kill la kill, code geass, oreimo, gurren lagann
Favorite TV shows: breaking bad, walking dead, seinfeld
Last Seen films: Out of the Furnace, Hunger Games
Frequently played games: Cities Skylines, gmod, fire emblem
Miscellaneous info: i love coffee more than my body does
Mar 12, 2016 9:11 PM
Jul 2018
name(s): Fuwa-ai or Becca ♥
hobbies/interests: Anime & coding
favorite anime/manga: K-On! (anime) Takane no Hana (manga)
favorite tv shows: The People's Court ⁽ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ˒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʳᵃᶰᵈᵒᵐ⁾
favorite films: Fantasia 2000
favorite games: Tetris & Piano Tiles 2
miscellaneous info: I'm very smol
Mar 13, 2016 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
Name(s): Brian, Senpaoi
Hobbies/interests: Anime, Writing, Reading, etc
Favorite anime/manga: Zetsuen no Tempest/SAO Mother's Rosario
Favorite films: Wolf Children
Favorite games: None
Miscellaneous info: Mildly-Severe hearing loss
Mar 17, 2016 11:55 PM

Mar 2016
Hi! My name is Nahi! I live in Canada ( I ride polar bears) and I love muay thai, art, programming and reading. My favorite manga right now would definitely have to be one punch man because I love Saitama ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ and my favorite manga is either GE or Cage Of Eden. The games I play currently are bloodborne, super smash bros, CSGO, LoL and other stuff :3. I really hope we can be friends!
I am also have a crush on hatsune miku \( '3')/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Mandatory counting thread V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - Sep 20, 2015

10010 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:32 PM

» Listening To...

Uncrow - Sep 13, 2016

13 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:32 PM

» [GAME] Which do you prefer? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Neme-chan - Jan 7, 2015

3676 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:31 PM

» [GAME] Insert the name of the user above on a Anime title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CrimsonSilver4 - Jan 20, 2015

2991 by Serafos »»

» [GAME] Mandatory counting thread V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - Feb 14, 2018

334 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.