Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Gruffin said:
Then vote me.

Hey, that's my line!

And you were townread by someone for it. Exactly why I didn't like seeing Gruffin use it.
Dec 31, 2016 11:31 AM

May 2013
Would like to push Soren too but it's late.
Dec 31, 2016 11:32 AM

Jan 2008
Mishukax said:
Soren said:
@Mishukax what was that 1500 word essay you mentioned earlier?

A joke to respond to Phraze saying I'm a slow reader.
LucianRoy said:
Why does @Mishukax have an RVS vote on Logic at EoD?

I don't know, man. Willing to vote Kit, Phraze, Gruffin or Grapefruit. logic also has some posts that make me doubt myself, but he's not scum with Gruf in my opinion.
Can't wait to see how wrong I am, this game.
Aw, are you protecting me from a night kill by throwing some suspicion my way? :')

/just a joke because people don't usually sus me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 11:32 AM

Aug 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Mishukax said:

Why is "rosie looks like she is sheeping" suddenly important as hell? What about Soren, and perhaps others on the train? Do you mean that rosie's reasons for voting 0x40 don't make as much sense as others'? Looking for reasons to lynch rosie instead of finding them...
Yes. Rosie hasn't posted much, everyone's voting _0x40_ and then she votes _0x40_. At least everyone else gave an explanation about their votes, but she... didn't do that. That's why it seems like sheeping. It's not super important, that's why I didn't vote for her. But it's something that seems bad.

But she did give an explanation. She said she didn't like his defense.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2016 11:33 AM

May 2013
Kit said:

Remember that game where I changed my vote to you last second and it turned out I was wrong? Fun times.
Dec 31, 2016 11:33 AM

Jan 2008
Mishukax said:
Kit said:

Remember that game where I changed my vote to you last second and it turned out I was wrong? Fun times.
Wait... you were scum in that game!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 11:34 AM

May 2012
Kit said:
This new Gruffin is interesting. Instead of pressuring with her vote she's baiting. Of course, when I tried that last game it didn't catch any scum.
I copied you. :p It may not have worked last game, but the strategy has its merits.
logic340 said:
I know you're a scary scum
I’m flattered. >:)

May 2013
Kit said:
Wait... you were scum in that game!

Oh sh-!

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
Soren said:
@Mishukax what was that 1500 word essay you mentioned earlier?

A joke to respond to Phraze saying I'm a slow reader.
LucianRoy said:
Why does @Mishukax have an RVS vote on Logic at EoD?

I don't know, man. Willing to vote Kit, Phraze, Gruffin or Grapefruit. logic also has some posts that make me doubt myself, but he's not scum with Gruf in my opinion.
Can't wait to see how wrong I am, this game.

You're paranoid. Sort your reads the slow and methodical way.
Dec 31, 2016 11:35 AM

May 2013
Gruffin said:
I’m flattered. >:)

Scariness intensifies.

Alright uhhh
Unvote
Vote: Kit
Dec 31, 2016 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Yes. Rosie hasn't posted much, everyone's voting _0x40_ and then she votes _0x40_. At least everyone else gave an explanation about their votes, but she... didn't do that. That's why it seems like sheeping. It's not super important, that's why I didn't vote for her. But it's something that seems bad.

She said this:
rosielovesanime said:
His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him
This is a reason, but it's not a solid reason to vote for someone. Well, it's day 1, we don't have much. But this just seems like sheeping.
Dec 31, 2016 11:36 AM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:
This new Gruffin is interesting. Instead of pressuring with her vote she's baiting. Of course, when I tried that last game it didn't catch any scum.
I copied you. :p It may not have worked last game, but the strategy has its merits.
I knew it!

Dec 31, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Mishukax said:

Why is "rosie looks like she is sheeping" suddenly important as hell? What about Soren, and perhaps others on the train? Do you mean that rosie's reasons for voting 0x40 don't make as much sense as others'? Looking for reasons to lynch rosie instead of finding them...
Don't be a 0x40 number 2 please...
Dec 31, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2008
Lord_Sithis said:
LucianRoy said:

She said this:
rosielovesanime said:
His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him
This is a reason, but it's not a solid reason to vote for someone. Well, it's day 1, we don't have much. But this just seems like sheeping.
I think town can sheep too, especially for a newbie, but I would not exactly town read her yet so yes she is someone to watch

Dec 31, 2016 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
Oh well.

Vote: _0x40_

I feel like this is the best option we have today, and even if he flips town, there's plenty of interactions.
How about we just lynch scum and go through those interactions. I'm no a fan of lynching town for the sake of information though it's pretty much the name of the game sometimes. #441 you noted that rosie's vote was awkward and it confirmed that they weren't scum together if _0x40_ flips town does this mean you believe that rosie is scum (and vice versa)? Or are you just saying this proves they aren't a scum team? Just trying to understand what you meant by that comment.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 31, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Sonata said:
@Kit I'm back! and before phase change too! :o Why did you think I wouldn't? And why did you also think that I don't like pressuring day one? I only said lynching day one, and gave my reasoning above, but pressure is more than fine, and in fact beneficial for the town interests :s.
Well I'm glad to see you're back.

Why did I think you wouldn't? Because you said:
I'll see you all tomorrow if I'm still alive I suppose.
Only way you can die is if there is a phase change... or you die in real life.

Why did I think you don't like to pressure day one? because you said:
I am always light about scumhunting in day 1
But perhaps I stretched that one a little too far in meaning, sorry.

Both of those quotes are included in my post to you for a reason. Also you didn't really answer why you are role fishing. Will that help town somehow?

Grapefruit21 said:
I like Sithis as a choice as well, like Mishukax less for defending him. Also it's new years eve and as much as I love this game and hate missing the deadline it just hit 2017 here happy new year all and see you phase 2 I'm definitely not going to be awake in 7 hours.
Happy new year ^^ Still 12 hours to go in my time zone

logic340 said:
I just want to weigh in on the whole useless/meaningless thing real quick. I don't find any post about the game meaning less or useless. Even in my last game I failed to see the meaningful contributions of my teammates because I couldn't see the reason behind of it. So in the case of _0x40_ saying that what Grapefruit said was meaningless. Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't but the outcome remains that we got a lot of interactions between people and discussion because of it. @Kit with all the people who discussed what happened even if _0x40_ wasn't the main contributor to the topic did it not provide us with information on multiple players? @Bursama you say you can't see the town mindset but I see it two fold here.
1. It looks scummy but is it? I have seem player draw attention to themselves in this manner. This allows the player to gauge people's reactions to their posts.
2. They just said what they though without care. I often do this and this is the crux of the argument Mishu made against Gruffin being safe vs. just saying what you think.

With what I have read I really don't feel that _0x40_ is the best lynch for the day.

For now unvote I am here all the way through phase change.
I never said it didn't spark conversation in others, but it's hard to imagine that he did it on purpose and for the benefit of town, because it's such an offhanded comment, and scum want to spark convo too- but in the wrong direction. I haven't seen 40 doing any real analysis in this game, just responding to people and making offhanded comments that don't provide insight into what he thinks about the game state.

I think it's also notable that he said he would provide reads and answer questions, but he only did the question answering part, then disappeared with still no reads or analysis of the game state.

You can also die if a majority votes you up if I am not mistaken (it's in the rules).

Also, the rolefishing was just answering the post by Gruffin, since I suspect him and he told me to ask him questions instead to vote him up. Knowing what his role is about could be helpful or not, but it is information. I was sure he wasn't gonna answer anyway, it was a sarcastic question more than anything, but hey, worth a try.

The way I see it, 0x40 is just a town who hasn't been quite "into" this game yet, be it personal reasons or just not caring about the game, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's mafia. I'm horrid at reading people though, so you guys do you and I'll stick with my own judgement if only to stay faithful to my perspective.
Dec 31, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I will say this people have made a big deal out of _0x40_'s rvs vote but I don't really see anyone (maybe Sithis) talking about Mishukax doing the same thing in regards to me.

For the people who say that rosielovesanime and _0x40_ are feeling the same. I would say I feel that even though 40 hasn't given a read list or called someone scum directly their posts have lead to more discussion and amounted to more for the town than rosielovesanime's posts have to this point. I don't care about what the intention of 40's posts where I have to look at what they actually caused to happen. To say he has not contributed anything meaningful to the game in comparison to rosie imo is a gross misstatement of fact.

Does that fact that he spark more discuss based on his early post make him seem even more suspicious though? If we really were both newbs, why did his posts strike a stronger cord with people? He seemed wish washy and didn't give any explanations for why he did the things he did. He didn't even say that he had a plan. He wrote it off a joke or just RVS. If he is town, that makes people less likely to work with him, making the game harder. And if he is mafia then that would basically out himself. If he has a plan it doesn't seem to be working well. This is why intention is important.

//Ahhhh, I keep getting rushed out of the house...

Dec 31, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
LucianRoy said:

She said this:
rosielovesanime said:

Sith, that's not what you said here:
Lord_Sithis said:

Just because they don't have an elaborate reason seems to indicate that they're sheeping in your mind. It also seems like you said they didn't have a reason at all when, in fact, they did. It's nothing spectacular on their part, but after all, it's their first game. On the other hand, I really don't like where you seem to be going with this. Looks almost like a pre-associative flip where if 40xx flips town, you'd go after rosie b/c "they sheeped the largest train without a reason and he flipped town" or w/e. It's like the worst kind of "mudslinging" if it could even be classified as such, but in reality it's more like sanctioning the new player's mistakes as scummy just without the vote.

Vote: Sith
Dec 31, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
rosielovesanime said:
logic340 said:
I will say this people have made a big deal out of _0x40_'s rvs vote but I don't really see anyone (maybe Sithis) talking about Mishukax doing the same thing in regards to me.

For the people who say that rosielovesanime and _0x40_ are feeling the same. I would say I feel that even though 40 hasn't given a read list or called someone scum directly their posts have lead to more discussion and amounted to more for the town than rosielovesanime's posts have to this point. I don't care about what the intention of 40's posts where I have to look at what they actually caused to happen. To say he has not contributed anything meaningful to the game in comparison to rosie imo is a gross misstatement of fact.

Does that fact that he spark more discuss based on his early post make him seem even more suspicious though? If we really were both newbs, why did his posts strike a stronger cord with people? He seemed wish washy and didn't give any explanations for why he did the things he did. He didn't even say that he had a plan. He wrote it off a joke or just RVS. If he is town, that makes people less likely to work with him, making the game harder. And if he is mafia then that would basically out himself. If he has a plan it doesn't seem to be working well. This is why intention is important.

//Ahhhh, I keep getting rushed out of the house...
I understand intention is important which is why what Gruffin has been doing is somewhat similar they are disguising their intention so that we don't know what it is. Same thing could be said for 40. I really don't think any of the arguments against him strike me as mafia just what many would consider bad town. We shall see though I am still learning on the fly this could be a different type of scum I haven't seen to this point.

Dec 31, 2016 11:56 AM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
Lord_Sithis said:

I mean... I could explain, but do you really want to read a poorly written rehash of what everyone else said? True, I agree with everyone else votes, but that is because everyone came up with good reasons to vote for him. He also didn't do a good job of defending himself.

//Last post for now maybe? So many to reply to so little time!!! ;;;

Dec 31, 2016 11:57 AM

Jan 2008
Sonata said:
You can also die if a majority votes you up if I am not mistaken (it's in the rules).

Also, the rolefishing was just answering the post by Gruffin, since I suspect him and he told me to ask him questions instead to vote him up. Knowing what his role is about could be helpful or not, but it is information. I was sure he wasn't gonna answer anyway, it was a sarcastic question more than anything, but hey, worth a try.
Oh... that is true. Sorry. Although I doubt you would have suddenly gotten 8 votes on you it is technically possible so my mistake

It's kind of dangerous to role fish without a compelling reason because scum want to kill power roles. It makes you seem scummy but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now because I'm not sure scum would come out and just ask for roles like that

Dec 31, 2016 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
Lord_Sithis said:
She said this:

Sith, that's not what you said here:
Lord_Sithis said:

Just because they don't have an elaborate reason seems to indicate that they're sheeping in your mind. It also seems like you said they didn't have a reason at all when, in fact, they did. It's nothing spectacular on their part, but after all, it's their first game. On the other hand, I really don't like where you seem to be going with this. Looks almost like a pre-associative flip where if 40xx flips town, you'd go after rosie b/c "they sheeped the largest train without a reason and he flipped town" or w/e. It's like the worst kind of "mudslinging" if it could even be classified as such, but in reality it's more like sanctioning the new player's mistakes as scummy just without the vote.

Vote: Sith
Everyone gave huge posts of explanations about why they voted _0x40_, rosie didn't do that. That reason just seems like something she came up with to sheep.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to do that. You read my mind.
Dec 31, 2016 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Yeah, I'm definitely going to do that. You read my mind.

Whoah, he just scumclaimed guys. get em
Dec 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2015
Time !
Dec 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2013
rosielovesanime said:
Soren said:

I mean... I could explain, but do you really want to read a poorly written rehash of what everyone else said? True, I agree with everyone else votes, but that is because everyone came up with good reasons to vote for him. He also didn't do a good job of defending himself.

//Last post for now maybe? So many to reply to so little time!!! ;;;
That wasn't directed at you. I was talking about lord playing in the same way that 0x40 is. Casting shade at you while not committing on a scum read on you.
Dec 31, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2015
🌟 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🌟

_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Not Voting (0)

Modnote: Hold on tight for the flip. Unfortunately I've been busy today so will edit flavor in at a later time, sorry about that ^^;
Dec 31, 2016 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
@Togs, hmu with that informative flip.

edit: oh
Dec 31, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Sonata said:

Oh... that is true. Sorry. Although I doubt you would have suddenly gotten 8 votes on you it is technically possible so my mistake

It's kind of dangerous to role fish without a compelling reason because scum want to kill power roles. It makes you seem scummy but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now because I'm not sure scum would come out and just ask for roles like that
Do you remember which post that sonatta role fished in? I don't quite remember it as role fishing, think he was referring to himself not having an unimportant role but my memory is foggy.
Dec 31, 2016 12:05 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:

Do you remember which post that sonatta role fished in? I don't quite remember it as role fishing, think he was referring to himself not having an unimportant role but my memory is foggy.

Here:

Sonata said:
@Gruffin I suppose that if I ask you to tell me something about what your role that you won't comply will ya?

Dec 31, 2016 12:05 PM

Nov 2015

~ 🌟 👽 🕒 💡🌟 ~

_0x40_ has been killed. He was:

~ 🌟 👽 🕒 💡🌟 ~

It is now Night 1. Please submit all Night actions to me or my co-mod within 23 hours.
Deadline is 24 hours from this post, on January 1st at 8:00 pm GMT.

âš› Night 1 Timer âš›
Dec 31, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2013
wow
lynching the sis
cruel
Dec 31, 2016 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
That... was not nice...

Jan 2008
Lol welp.

I feel like scum might have avoided this train since they knew the flip would be town and it was such a popular train without them helping it

Jan 2010
Well well well.....

Aug 2013
YEAH, GO MEEEE

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
YEAH, GO MEEEE
Hi five!

Oct 2014
Soren said:
Kit said:

Kit said:
Soren said:

Here:

Sonata said:
@Gruffin I suppose that if I ask you to tell me something about what your role that you won't comply will ya?

It's important that you read the post above that by Gruffin to understand that I was being sarcastic there.
Dec 31, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Lol welp.

I feel like scum might have avoided this train since they knew the flip would be town and it was such a popular train without them helping it

HA
I would look closer.

May 2013
Kit said:

Quite possible tbh. Your teammates probably did that.

Oct 2014
Oh.

RIP Kyon-kundenwa-chan

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
YEAH, GO MEEEE
outcome bias
Dec 31, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2012
KYON KUN DENWA

Oops.

Aug 2013
Soren said:
Lord_Sithis said:

<.<
>.>

May 2013
Soren said:
LucianRoy said:
YEAH, GO MEEEE
outcome bias

lol sure
Dec 31, 2016 12:10 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
LucianRoy said:
YEAH, GO MEEEE
outcome bias

>.>
<.<

(yeahhh, go mee)
Dec 31, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2008
Mishukax said:
Kit said:

Quite possible tbh. Your teammates probably did that.
Yes, I think one scum fueled the train, if necessary, and the others stayed off :3

Dec 31, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2013
Kit said:
Yes, I think one scum fueled the train, if necessary, and the others stayed off :3

Dec 31, 2016 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
Mishukax said:
Kit said:

its not even shitposting, its taunting
Dec 31, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2013
Soren said:

Same thing.
Dec 31, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Mishukax said:

lol I was taunting back anyway

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.