Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v4: Higurashi no Naku Koro Night Mafia | Game End

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2016 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
If togs and I are both town then it's still mylo.
Nov 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2013
Votes on us are bad bad bad.
Nov 25, 2016 10:34 AM

Jul 2009
Massclaim = giving more information to the scums.
I don't see how that can help the town at all.
edit: word changed
yurkinNov 25, 2016 10:39 AM
Nov 25, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
It also gives more info to Town. Depending on how many nights in a game could possibly be left (like I doubt this game goes more than 2 nights at most just based on numbers) then it's better to cover all your bases especially when we're kinda down to the wire now.

It also keeps scum from faking guilties and stuff like that in a mislynch and lose/ lynch or lose situation.

It's just making as informed decision on our final lynch as possible. Keep in mind that I thought we were 6 alive for some reason, and if you dummies lynch togs or I then that's our last lynch despite the extra number as well.
Nov 25, 2016 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
At this stage I feel there are two scum and 1 3rd party remaining.

@Fo were you notified that you and Togs were bonded (lovers)?
@Togs where you at bro? I am not liking how things have played out in my absence this is probably the worst situation that the town could find ourselves in.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 25, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
So lets move past role claiming and do some analysis. Who are everyone's current reads. Please give reasoning for why you feel the way you do.

Nov 25, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
And yeah that's what i said. If you flip scum then Yurkin is likely non-town. If you flip town then Yurkin is likely town. Unless we're dealing with an (un)even-night paranoid cop or something like that which i kinda doubt.

Also what do you mean 'find the TP role if there is one' I mean it's role madness, are you assuming that in the town pool that's left there are 1 or less power roles left? Surely not right, because that'd be quite rediculous. If we all claim i still don't think we'd be able to pin everyone to their alignment correctly, but it'd likely be quite beneficial to scum. I don't think mass-claiming is a good idea.

I've read the post up 'till now but i probably missed something that should make it very unlikely for you to be scum, or i hold a different opinion on the matter. Also keep in mind that i said that I think either you OR togs is scum. I never concretely said it was you, but i will find one out through the other.
What I'm saying is; it makes more sense for the cop (who's sanity is confirmed to at least not be sane) to have a set sanity rather than a random one in a game where there's already something else that messes with investigations.

If yurkin was non-town of any kind then I believe mishu would have gotten a town result.

No you're misrepping me here. I'm saying that with access to info on all the roles out there I could probably spec within the provable ones which would make sense as not-town and town more easily and then weigh it to flavor and all that jazz.

I doubt the last 2 scum have claimed anything yet; regardless of setup I think scum like to keep their roles closer to their chest. Which is why phraze claiming flavor for no reason in an attempt to shade togs looks rather odd.

And yea it's not fool-proof. Nobody wants to play or run a game broken by massclaim that isn't any fun. But that doesn't mean you don't at least try and see what actions people have done and see if that those actions were town motivated.

You obviously didn't read why I'm very likely town or else your vote wouldn't be on me, or togs for that matter.
Nov 25, 2016 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
I thought we were 6 alive.

I'm literally the dumbest person ever.

Well yeah somebody got revived.
Nov 25, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
At this stage I feel there are two scum and 1 3rd party remaining.

@Fo were you notified that you and Togs were bonded (lovers)?
@Togs where you at bro? I am not liking how things have played out in my absence this is probably the worst situation that the town could find ourselves in.
If you'd listen to me we're actually in an alright position.

Yes, for the umpteenth time, a few hours after I got my role pm, jack notified me that togs and I became lovers. Togs confirmed that this happened.
Nov 25, 2016 11:18 AM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
Keep in mind that I thought we were 6 alive for some reason, and if you dummies lynch togs or I then that's our last lynch despite the extra number as well.

And once again: Not necessarily.

logic340 said:
So lets move past role claiming and do some analysis. Who are everyone's current reads. Please give reasoning for why you feel the way you do.

Due to the way they became lovers and the lack of a claiming cupid i'm pretty sure that either Fo or Togs is scum, like i stated earlier on.
Lynching them will let us know Yurkin's alignment. Afterwards it's only possible for Gwen to be scum if yurkin is town.
So basically the people i think are scum: One of Fo/Togs and one of Gwen/Yurkin. So if we were to go with this i'd say lynch Fo and Togs first, then we know for sure which of the other 2 the scum is. Well this is disregarding me ofc. If you want to include me we'd have to do a mass-claim the next day. That said i am against doing a mass-claim This day phase, only the next one where we're actually lylo.
Nov 25, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Due to the way they became lovers and the lack of a claiming cupid i'm pretty sure that either Fo or Togs is scum, like i stated earlier on.
Yea you keep saying this but aren't explaining why. Please do that.

I'll go quote the post again I suppose.
Nov 25, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2013
Fo said:
Okay I'll lay it out again then.

Mishu got non-town results on yurkin and myself. Mishu himself doubted his own sanity. In the world where I'm scum and mishu is sane, the only possible buddy I could have is yurkin.

Togs and I were made lovers after someone was given time to think about taking an action. If that were a town action what would they have based that decision on? 5 or 6 pregame posts? Nah, they were aiming for competency. Plus nobody claimed it; so it was a scum action. In order for you to ignore this you'd have to say that togs and I are on the same scum team; which doesn't make any sense for a whole shitton of reasons, but namely because I only really make sense as scum with yurkin. So from everyone elses POV at least one of togs and I HAVE to be town.
Nov 25, 2016 11:29 AM

Nov 2015
Forgive me for the slowness of my catchup, I’m trying my best to get back into the thick of things but I’m just not a very fast mafia player >_>

logic340 said:
Guess who's back!?!? And I'm on to you scum!!

Good to see you back, having someone confirmed town at this state will be invaluable.

Logic340 said:
Togs - was cool with lynching fo fot 2 days then switches up and says fo must live. When giving his reasoning he says he was informed before D1 so why was he ok with lynching Fo for two days?

I was sizing up him but obviously I never wanted to lynch him, especially not early on.

Logic340 said:
Fo - scum, a cancer to the game. I realky need to here what makes you all believe he is town? His actions have yet to ever benefit town (i need examples if you're going to challenge this). Continues to stir the pot while adding little to actually solve the game.

What about being the most active person in the game ?

Phraze said:
Togs: I'm positive about him. he wanted Fo to claim but not himself. this means it's scum hiding behind a townie. being role connected doesn't mean the other isn't scum. if Togs was sure that Fo was scum, he would've pushed the lynch anyway. Fo didn't mind lynching Togs, on the other hand. lol

I mean if you want to be “certain” of me at least be factually accurate. Why would I have claimed this game ? There has been 0 reason for me to, I haven’t had pressure on me all game. If not claiming is so scummy, why haven’t you claimed Phraze ?
And when I was ever sure Fo was scum ? When did Fo want to lynch me ? Literally not one reason you list here makes sense.

Phraze said:
@logic340
while I'm not disagreeing, it's a waste going for the bait compared to the real scum. moreso now that we've had 2 mislynches. in any case, a flip from Togs will tell us more than a flip from Fo can. we should go with Togs.
[edit: Fo is too obvious scum so even if he flips scum, it won't lead us to the other one.]

So Fo is so scummy that he’s too obvious and I’m certain scum, and we’re not scumbuddies somehow ?

logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Final Vote count D3

Holocaster (4) //Crossbell, Fo, [color=blue]Mishukax, Gwendolly
Crossbell (2) // Holocaster, wen294
Togs (1) // Phraze

Not Voting: Togs,Yurkin
What information do you feel is vital in these vote counts? What stands out to you the most? I will answer #901 shortly I want to be thoughtful with my response to it.

I’ll take a stab at it. D1 and D2 had really tiny wagons and were kind of chaotic near the EoD so I don’t think they will tell much though. D3 though had 1 “strong” mislynch wagon and a bunch of other noncommittal votes. In this case there are two places to look: near the end of the mislynch wagon, as this is where is likelier to find scum hopping on to the case, and people who’s votes were useless, as this is where it is likelier to find scum just letting the mislynch happen. So by my estimation {Gwen, Phraze, Togs, Yurkin} come off looking worse from the D3 VCA.
Of course, VCA is mainly useful for telling you where to look, and these people (minus me) are pretty much where I was gonna look based on process of elimination anyways.

yurkin said:
I'm rereading the whole thread now, doing that since morning, and I will post after I have read it (around #300 now), but there is something I want to mention - assuming mishu was insane cop imo is wrong, paranoid cop is what I thought he is.

The only reason insane and paranoid would have a different result is if Mishu checked someone legitimately non-town. So uh.. that begs the question, why do you think that ?
Nov 25, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
I suppose you could push togs as scum for being a lurksack and a complete moron who tied himself to fo pregame but what does he really gain there? If it was a scum skill that self targeted it would have been better to wait until later on and get a feel for who was mislynchable and all that jazz.
Nov 25, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Forgive me for the slowness of my catchup, I’m trying my best to get back into the thick of things but I’m just not a very fast mafia player >_>

logic340 said:
Guess who's back!?!? And I'm on to you scum!!

Good to see you back, having someone confirmed town at this state will be invaluable.

Logic340 said:
Togs - was cool with lynching fo fot 2 days then switches up and says fo must live. When giving his reasoning he says he was informed before D1 so why was he ok with lynching Fo for two days?

I was sizing up him but obviously I never wanted to lynch him, especially not early on.

Logic340 said:
Fo - scum, a cancer to the game. I realky need to here what makes you all believe he is town? His actions have yet to ever benefit town (i need examples if you're going to challenge this). Continues to stir the pot while adding little to actually solve the game.

What about being the most active person in the game ?

Phraze said:
Togs: I'm positive about him. he wanted Fo to claim but not himself. this means it's scum hiding behind a townie. being role connected doesn't mean the other isn't scum. if Togs was sure that Fo was scum, he would've pushed the lynch anyway. Fo didn't mind lynching Togs, on the other hand. lol

I mean if you want to be “certain” of me at least be factually accurate. Why would I have claimed this game ? There has been 0 reason for me to, I haven’t had pressure on me all game. If not claiming is so scummy, why haven’t you claimed Phraze ?
And when I was ever sure Fo was scum ? When did Fo want to lynch me ? Literally not one reason you list here makes sense.

Phraze said:
@logic340
while I'm not disagreeing, it's a waste going for the bait compared to the real scum. moreso now that we've had 2 mislynches. in any case, a flip from Togs will tell us more than a flip from Fo can. we should go with Togs.
[edit: Fo is too obvious scum so even if he flips scum, it won't lead us to the other one.]

So Fo is so scummy that he’s too obvious and I’m certain scum, and we’re not scumbuddies somehow ?

logic340 said:
What information do you feel is vital in these vote counts? What stands out to you the most? I will answer #901 shortly I want to be thoughtful with my response to it.

I’ll take a stab at it. D1 and D2 had really tiny wagons and were kind of chaotic near the EoD so I don’t think they will tell much though. D3 though had 1 “strong” mislynch wagon and a bunch of other noncommittal votes. In this case there are two places to look: near the end of the mislynch wagon, as this is where is likelier to find scum hopping on to the case, and people who’s votes were useless, as this is where it is likelier to find scum just letting the mislynch happen. So by my estimation {Gwen, Phraze, Togs, Yurkin} come off looking worse from the D3 VCA.
Of course, VCA is mainly useful for telling you where to look, and these people (minus me) are pretty much where I was gonna look based on process of elimination anyways.

yurkin said:
I'm rereading the whole thread now, doing that since morning, and I will post after I have read it (around #300 now), but there is something I want to mention - assuming mishu was insane cop imo is wrong, paranoid cop is what I thought he is.

The only reason insane and paranoid would have a different result is if Mishu checked someone legitimately non-town. So uh.. that begs the question, why do you think that ?
What about being the most active person in the game? What does being the most active have to do with alignment? I cannot say that scum would be inactive because I have seen that scum don't always do what you expect them to. I was the most active player early and I was killed. Fo is being read as town by most and is bonded to you. The Mafia not moving on you guys is very peculiar at this stage given that you guys claimed bonded (lovers) so early. You are paired with Fo but how confident are you that he is not 3rd party or scum?

Togs did you forget this is how we lost CCL, we overlooked scummy behavior because many people thought Crossbell was town. I feel the same thing has happened here in regards to Fo's play it has been more sparatic than Phraze's play. Look how he jump from person to person on D3, voted confirmed cop (and all townies) after no one counter claimed, has generally messed up the board by over posting (many of them fluff or deflecting towards someone else). I really hate his Cross, Holo, or Phraze are scum post with 2 of them being proven town.

Personally I want to look at Holo train too but I also want to look at you because you are on the train and other than your vote on Sithis which got you town credit (same as Cross in CCL) I don't see much that makes me feel all that comfortable about you. I understand you didn't want to die but saving Fo has caused the situation we at in now. If you are town your win condition is the same as mine and killin Fo on D2 would have provided town the most help. Do you agree with my last statement?

Nov 25, 2016 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Fo said:

Mishu got non-town results on yurkin and myself. Mishu himself doubted his own sanity. In the world where I'm scum and mishu is sane, the only possible buddy I could have is yurkin.

Togs and I were made lovers after someone was given time to think about taking an action. If that were a town action what would they have based that decision on? 5 or 6 pregame posts? Nah, they were aiming for competency. Plus nobody claimed it; so it was a scum action. In order for you to ignore this you'd have to say that togs and I are on the same scum team; which doesn't make any sense for a whole shitton of reasons, but namely because I only really make sense as scum with yurkin. So from everyone elses POV at least one of togs and I HAVE to be town.
According to Togs it happened before the start of D1. This doesn't mean they had time to think about it as you say. Also it would be based on pre-game posts which aren't much to go off of. Also you are the only one coming up with this scenario if someone else would (besides Togs) agreed with it I may find it more believable but since you are the only one pushing it makes it hard to believe.

Nov 25, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
@Fo you have zapped most of your own credibility at this point. Time for you to make a real reads list and some behavioral analysis would be nice.

Why do you feel Phraze is scum? I want a good answer from you not what I have been seeing.

Nov 25, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Fo said:
Setup stuff for logic:
Mishu was insane (got a non-town on town) (that's the only bastard thing that's flipped, makes sense with reviver) so yurkin is pretty much town.
Togs corroborated my claim of someone making us lovers during pregame (about an hour or two in) nobody claimed to take this action when I asked. Togs and I are very likely town.
Logic is conftown.

That leaves gwenny, wenny and phrazzle.
Togs shouldn't have waited so long to claim that. It has cast doubt on his word since he voted for you day 1 and was willing to lynch you at the start of D2.

I mean, I literally breadcrumbed as soon as Fo showed up. I had played a game once before with a loverizer, and it was a scum loverizer who tied herself to a town player to try to get townread. I wanted to make it clear to anyone in the know about us that I wasn’t townclearing him at that time, though I didn’t want to lynch him, in fact in my reads lists I explicitly stated that I didn’t want to lynch him every time. At this point though, Fo is correct I don’t see any way he can be scum.

Fo said:

I'm pretty much town at this point; you're letting your bias towards me cloud your judgment and tunnel.

I realize I'm not very likable or at the very least polarizing. But understand how taxing this game has been for me so far. All the people I enjoy (and who were townreading me for that matter) are dropping like flies.

Yes, listen to this it is good stuff. Everyone voting Fo should take this into account heavily and reconsider.

Fo said:
We should massclaim; we're currently in a mislynch and lose situation so it wouldn't hurt to get as much info as we can out there before making a decision today.

I'd like phraze to claim first since she already has claimed flavor and nothing else for some reason.

We absolutely should massclaim, I’ll get back to this in a bit.

Phraze said:
Mishu: Cross said insane cop is likely, meaning their investigations will give opposite results. that's why scum didn't bother roleblocking him after claiming cop, since his first result on Fo was twisted to begin with. so his check on Yurkin is probably a towncheck. he checked on Fo and Yurkin.

Fo: I can't say he is out of my suspect list, but he's more town to me now. everything he's been doing is driving him to the wall in the end. I doubt scum will allow that to happen, and if it were scumbuds, the other will push a lynch for towncred. every kill or mislynch even leads back to him, too convenient. so far Fo's been useful as bait in this game....no offense. but a mislynch on him won't be a waste.

Holy moly I just spotted this when Gwen quoted it, this is so suspect. Phraze’s logic about the insane cop is solid, I think this is probably actually the case here. But she is still okay with lynching Fo ?? That’s just a huge contradiction, especially since I’m pretty sure the game will actually end if either me or Fo get lynched. I think here whats happening is, Phraze could be using inside scum knowledge to create that logic about Mishu, this is fairly common as scum like to be correct and do stuff like this to make the other things they say seem more credible. But, Phraze still has to keep the scum path to victory open at the same time.

yurkin said:
Massclaim = giving more information to the scums.
I don't see how that can help the town at all.
edit: word changed

It’s simple, if we don’t hit scum toDay we’re boned anyway so that doesn’t matter and that’s why massclaiming is optimal.

Wen294 said:
Lynching them will let us know Yurkin's alignment. Afterwards it's only possible for Gwen to be scum if yurkin is town.
So basically the people i think are scum: One of Fo/Togs and one of Gwen/Yurkin. So if we were to go with this i'd say lynch Fo and Togs first, then we know for sure which of the other 2 the scum is. Well this is disregarding me ofc. If you want to include me we'd have to do a mass-claim the next day. That said i am against doing a mass-claim This day phase, only the next one where we're actually lylo.

Why do you think we’ll have another Day phase to work with ?
Nov 25, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
@Togs "Why do you think we’ll have another Day phase to work with ?" 7-2=5 I believe there are 2 mafia and 1 third party. There is a chance that we get another day phase if we hit mafia today that is what most of us are banking on but you and Fo at looking at it if we don't. You two seem the most suspicious and should have been killed on D2. That would have gotten us out of this situation we are in now. Fo has been active but his activity hasn't helped town in the least. Agree or disagree with that? If I base my vote off of who has been the most detrimental to town it has to be Fo.

Nov 25, 2016 12:18 PM

Jan 2010
@Togs you are second because had you allowed Fo to be lynched on D2 then we would have gotten an answer to Mishu's sanity, we would know if we could trust the check on yurkin, and we would know if you guys were lying or not. You stopped a lot of information from flowing by keeping Fo alive.

Nov 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Fo said:
According to Togs it happened before the start of D1. This doesn't mean they had time to think about it as you say. Also it would be based on pre-game posts which aren't much to go off of. Also you are the only one coming up with this scenario if someone else would (besides Togs) agreed with it I may find it more believable but since you are the only one pushing it makes it hard to believe.

I think what Fo’s getting at is the distinguishing feature between both of us is we are both experienced players, I think the 2 most in the game (since Cross replaced in later) so that is the most likely reason we were chosen to be bonded. If I was a scum loverizer, no way in hell would I choose Fo, he is literally the last person I’d choose since I’d want to kill him asap. And I imagine the reverse is also true.

Logic340 said:
What about being the most active person in the game? What does being the most active have to do with alignment? I cannot say that scum would be inactive because I have seen that scum don't always do what you expect them to. I was the most active player early and I was killed. Fo is being read as town by most and is bonded to you. The Mafia not moving on you guys is very peculiar at this stage given that you guys claimed bonded (lovers) so early. You are paired with Fo but how confident are you that he is not 3rd party or scum?

What I’m saying here is, Fo is reading as town to me and is doing so consistently with all his activity. In CCL I townread both Kit and Gruffin, but I townread Kit harder because he seemed so town consistently over his many posts whereas Gruffin posted a lot but didn’t seem town. Fo is the former for me at this point, he is a Kit and not a Gruffin which is why I think he’s town, when I was doubting him he just simply wasn’t posting as much.

As for us still being alive, well... from experience I can say that speculating scum Night actions is one of the most useless things you can do in a mafia game. I can pretty easily see a possibility for why we’re alive, the scum probably thought with the pressure on Fo and me they could probably mislynch one of us and also us both flipping town might make them look worse. Or they thought killing Mishu was more important because might’ve figured out he was insane and was on to them. As long as possibilities like that exist Night action speculation is not something I care about.

Logic340 said:
Togs did you forget this is how we lost CCL, we overlooked scummy behavior because many people thought Crossbell was town. I feel the same thing has happened here in regards to Fo's play it has been more sparatic than Phraze's play. Look how he jump from person to person on D3, voted confirmed cop (and all townies) after no one counter claimed, has generally messed up the board by over posting (many of them fluff or deflecting towards someone else). I really hate his Cross, Holo, or Phraze are scum post with 2 of them being proven town.

I’m looking at the same thing, but I see it as town. He is setting the pace for the game, playing aggressive and putting himself out there. I might go and compare this game with one of his scum games if I have time but I think there will be a pronounced difference.

Logic340 said:
If you are town your win condition is the same as mine and killin Fo on D2 would have provided town the most help. Do you agree with my last statement?

Sorry I don’t agree, I value my own life really highly and I think it’s optimal for all town to play that way.
Nov 25, 2016 12:30 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:

I think what Fo’s getting at is the distinguishing feature between both of us is we are both experienced players, I think the 2 most in the game (since Cross replaced in later) so that is the most likely reason we were chosen to be bonded. If I was a scum loverizer, no way in hell would I choose Fo, he is literally the last person I’d choose since I’d want to kill him asap. And I imagine the reverse is also true.

Logic340 said:

What I’m saying here is, Fo is reading as town to me and is doing so consistently with all his activity. In CCL I townread both Kit and Gruffin, but I townread Kit harder because he seemed so town consistently over his many posts whereas Gruffin posted a lot but didn’t seem town. Fo is the former for me at this point, he is a Kit and not a Gruffin which is why I think he’s town, when I was doubting him he just simply wasn’t posting as much.

As for us still being alive, well... from experience I can say that speculating scum Night actions is one of the most useless things you can do in a mafia game. I can pretty easily see a possibility for why we’re alive, the scum probably thought with the pressure on Fo and me they could probably mislynch one of us and also us both flipping town might make them look worse. Or they thought killing Mishu was more important because might’ve figured out he was insane and was on to them. As long as possibilities like that exist Night action speculation is not something I care about.

Logic340 said:

I’m looking at the same thing, but I see it as town. He is setting the pace for the game, playing aggressive and putting himself out there. I might go and compare this game with one of his scum games if I have time but I think there will be a pronounced difference.

Logic340 said:
If you are town your win condition is the same as mine and killin Fo on D2 would have provided town the most help. Do you agree with my last statement?

Sorry I don’t agree, I value my own life really highly and I think it’s optimal for all town to play that way.
Togs said:
logic340 said:

Logic340 said:

Logic340 said:

Logic340 said:

In this game he has served to disrupt anything we town had going. There are so many examples if I had hair I would have pulled it out while following along. Had I known I could be revived I probably would have taken notes. The game state has been messed up by the two of you on multiple occasions and that come across as scummy imo. As I stated if you go look at everything he has caused more harm than good to this point. Even when trying to case others his scummyness pops up and takes me away from what I was trying to focus on.

Nov 25, 2016 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
So lets move away from you and Fo (though I really don't want to) who are you scum reading? Gwendolly would be my next choice after you two. She has disrupted the flow of the game with comments like "yurkin pulling a Phraze" when pointing that out actually lead to the death of two (Shana and Phraze) town in the previous game. Claims that my death was to make Fo and Astros look guilty then she votes for Astors??? This game has been going very weird and honestly the people I feel best about are yurkin who has that non-town check and Phraze who has played the same as in CCL where they were town. That leaves wen294 (I'm neural on him right now), you and Fo.

I need something more from you and Fo to sway me your actions for the majority of the game are what has hampered the Town and now I am supposed to brush that off and accept that a mislynch on you two loses us the game. Maybe you guys should have played in a better manner that would have made you guys more believable right now but honestly I am willing to risk the game on finding out if you two are in fact lying.

Nov 25, 2016 12:42 PM

Jan 2010
I know I do not have a lot of experience in mafia but what my experience has told me is that following the group is not what I need to be doing I have been right on most of my reads when I look back over the previous game and when I watch how things have progressed in this game there's no denying that if one of two people were gone from this game the town would have fared so much better.

Nov 25, 2016 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I know I do not have a lot of experience in mafia but what my experience has told me is that following the group is not what I need to be doing I have been right on most of my reads when I look back over the previous game and when I watch how things have progressed in this game there's no denying that if one of two people were gone from this game the town would have fared so much better.
Your only read is wrong.
Nov 25, 2016 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
Only scumread*

You're scumreading me because
1) I was wrong on holo, from what I gather
2) You don't like my playstyle
3) You don't like me
Nov 25, 2016 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
@Togs can you give specific examples of what your town reading of him it is? Being the most active player is not the answer for me because the most active players in our previous game where Mafia. The way he's been going about questioning people definitely does not tell me that he is Town it only tells me that he's trying to at least look that way by posting so much. And again as I read through a lot of that most of it is telling people that reads aren't right claiming the town or school and pretty much just anything detrimental to actually catching scum.

Nov 25, 2016 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
All I'm saying logic is take a step back and listen to what togs and I have been saying. Clear your head of hindsight bias and look at the people positioning themselves to win the game.
Nov 25, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Only scumread*

You're scumreading me because
1) I was wrong on holo, from what I gather
2) You don't like my playstyle
3) You don't like me
if you think this is the only reason that you have not been paying attention to anything that I have said nothing at all. This further shows me a lack of interest and actually paying attention to what's going on because you've missed so many posts that I made explaining why you and your behavior is scary. I actually analyze your behavior something I have yet to see you do though I have asked multiple times. So before I put the last vote on you will you please please please please I'm begging you c do a behavioral analysis.

Edit typos and missing words
logic340Nov 25, 2016 4:04 PM

Nov 25, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
All I'm saying logic is take a step back and listen to what togs and I have been saying. Clear your head of hindsight bias and look at the people positioning themselves to win the game.
what makes it so hard to do that if that's what everybody has done up till now and town has suffered because of it

Nov 25, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
if you think this is the only reason that you have not been paying attention to anything that I have said nothing at all. This further shows me a lack of interest and actually paying attention to what's going on because you've missed so many posts that I made explaining why you and your behavior is scary. I actually analyze your behavior something I have yet to see you do though I have asked multiple times. So before I put the last vote on you will you please please please please I'm begging you c do a behavioral analysis.
Logic dude of course I'm not interested in talking about why you're wrong.

Let's talk about phraze. On what world has what anything phraze has done this game look town?
Nov 25, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
@Togs
Who's scum?
Nov 25, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2015
Logic340 said:
In this game he has served to disrupt anything we town had going. There are so many examples if I had hair I would have pulled it out while following along. Had I known I could be revived I probably would have taken notes. The game state has been messed up by the two of you on multiple occasions and that come across as scummy imo. As I stated if you go look at everything he has caused more harm than good to this point. Even when trying to case others his scummyness pops up and takes me away from what I was trying to focus on.

Okay I will say that I don’t think this is a scumtell. I’ve seen plenty of time where scum will say “Hey, person X is so scummy, they’ve only voted for town all game !” near endgame, and it’s not convincing because town really do do that all the time.
Think about it some more, only 1 scum has been lynched this game, and only me and Phraze pushed their case. And you say it’s likely I was bussing too, so only one person in this entire game has done anything helpful for town by those metrics. I think Fo has been plenty helpful myself, at the minimum by getting me to townread him.

logic340 said:
@Togs "Why do you think we’ll have another Day phase to work with ?" 7-2=5 I believe there are 2 mafia and 1 third party. There is a chance that we get another day phase if we hit mafia today that is what most of us are banking on but you and Fo at looking at it if we don't. You two seem the most suspicious and should have been killed on D2. That would have gotten us out of this situation we are in now. Fo has been active but his activity hasn't helped town in the least. Agree or disagree with that? If I base my vote off of who has been the most detrimental to town it has to be Fo.

Disagree because of the above. With Fo and I both town, I do believe we lose if we fail to hit scum and one of us gets lynched or nightkilled. Whether or not you are sure we are both town, you have to admit it is possible for us to lose the game toDay.

logic340 said:
@Togs you are second because had you allowed Fo to be lynched on D2 then we would have gotten an answer to Mishu's sanity, we would know if we could trust the check on yurkin, and we would know if you guys were lying or not. You stopped a lot of information from flowing by keeping Fo alive.

I think at this point we can pretty safely say Mishu was insane and Yurkin was townchecked. And two strong town players didn’t have to die for it !

logic340 said:
So lets move away from you and Fo (though I really don't want to) who are you scum reading? Gwendolly would be my next choice after you two. She has disrupted the flow of the game with comments like "yurkin pulling a Phraze" when pointing that out actually lead to the death of two (Shana and Phraze) town in the previous game. Claims that my death was to make Fo and Astros look guilty then she votes for Astors??? This game has been going very weird and honestly the people I feel best about are yurkin who has that non-town check and Phraze who has played the same as in CCL where they were town. That leaves wen294 (I'm neural on him right now), you and Fo.

I need something more from you and Fo to sway me your actions for the majority of the game are what has hampered the Town and now I am supposed to brush that off and accept that a mislynch on you two loses us the game. Maybe you guys should have played in a better manner that would have made you guys more believable right now but honestly I am willing to risk the game on finding out if you two are in fact lying.

I haven’t fully formed my reads yet, sorry I am still kind of catching up and spending my time responding to you (which I don’t mind, actually it’s great). Rn I am suspicious of Phraze for reasons stated. As for Gwen wouldn’t mind looking into her more, the main thing that comes to mind about her is that she feels more like the CCL game here, and way less than Final Fantasy which is the game I player with her when she was an SK. Honestly I was surprised to see her posting style change so much between FF and CCL which is why I townread her that game, and on face level I think she is more likely town.

As for you, well I think you’re a pretty decent player and I trust that you’ll question every piece of information you can. I think if I can do my job right, you’ll do yours and we can (hopefully) nail the scum.
Nov 25, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Logic340 said:

Okay I will say that I don’t think this is a scumtell. I’ve seen plenty of time where scum will say “Hey, person X is so scummy, they’ve only voted for town all game !” near endgame, and it’s not convincing because town really do do that all the time.
Think about it some more, only 1 scum has been lynched this game, and only me and Phraze pushed their case. And you say it’s likely I was bussing too, so only one person in this entire game has done anything helpful for town by those metrics. I think Fo has been plenty helpful myself, at the minimum by getting me to townread him.

logic340 said:

Disagree because of the above. With Fo and I both town, I do believe we lose if we fail to hit scum and one of us gets lynched or nightkilled. Whether or not you are sure we are both town, you have to admit it is possible for us to lose the game toDay.

logic340 said:

I think at this point we can pretty safely say Mishu was insane and Yurkin was townchecked. And two strong town players didn’t have to die for it !

logic340 said:

I haven’t fully formed my reads yet, sorry I am still kind of catching up and spending my time responding to you (which I don’t mind, actually it’s great). Rn I am suspicious of Phraze for reasons stated. As for Gwen wouldn’t mind looking into her more, the main thing that comes to mind about her is that she feels more like the CCL game here, and way less than Final Fantasy which is the game I player with her when she was an SK. Honestly I was surprised to see her posting style change so much between FF and CCL which is why I townread her that game, and on face level I think she is more likely town.

As for you, well I think you’re a pretty decent player and I trust that you’ll question every piece of information you can. I think if I can do my job right, you’ll do yours and we can (hopefully) nail the scum.
when I reach home I will be pulling out the pen and paper and doing cases on Gwen, wen, and Phraze.

Nov 25, 2016 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
If togs is scum then we're fucked anyway since he's the only voice of reason right now.
Nov 25, 2016 1:32 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:

You are right, in the CCL game you had some good reads but remember, you were tunneled on me that game as well. I actually think it’s a similar situation to this one, sure I was wrong about I think Shinichi that game which is why you scumread me, but despite me not adding +EV to town the way I talked, my tone, my behavior etc was pretty clearly town and people who were knowledgeable about that sort of thing were townreading me. I do think if I wasn’t improperly modkilled I would’ve had to be nightkilled that game because I would not have been able to be mislynched. I’m only saying this to you because I have high standards for you and your play but as good as your are out of the gates it’s only worth something if you can keep improving as well. I was town in CCL and at this point I am quite sure Fo is town in here (if I’m wrong about Fo somehow, you can laugh at me all you want). I really hope you can avoid making the same mistake here ! I will be busy for a bit actually but I don’t mind analyzing Fo a bit more and getting into specifics with his behavior too.

Fo said:
@Togs
Who's scum?

Probably.. Phraze and Wen. Phraze has pinged me and Wen is based more on Cross's suspicion + PoE. I am looking to case them both completely toDay.
Nov 25, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2013
@Togs
Might as well claim in your next post. Popcorn it to wen or phraze.
Nov 25, 2016 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
@logic340
I think the best point for fo being town. Is an objective overview of how many people are down to lynch fo vs not before and after you came back.

Scum are manipulating you brother, wake up.
Nov 25, 2016 3:41 PM

Nov 2015
Ok sure, I'm Tomitake Jirou, the photographer guy. I have 2 abilities, one lets me choose a player pregame to take a picture of their rolecard and it will be revealed to someone if I am nightkilled. The other is an X-shot that lets me see target someone and see what actions sent to the host. N1 I targetted Phraze and saw nothing. N2 I targetted Holo and saw nothing. And N3 I was roleblocked (jokes on whoever did that though, I didn't submit an action that night :)). For my photograph ability I chose Logic which is why I mentioned I was sad when he was killed.

Next up is Phraze/Wen, claim when you get here.
Nov 25, 2016 3:42 PM

Nov 2015
Also will be back after dinner.
Nov 25, 2016 4:39 PM

Oct 2013
I'm on page 20 right now, afraid that I wont make it before phase change. So let me eliminate one possibility; I'm not scum! I'm third party. If you lynch me, you wont catch scum this phase. I cant say who I would want to see get lynched today. But I obviously dont want to see logic, fo and togs (I believe atleast one of them are town) getting lynched today.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 4:42 PM

Nov 2015
Gwendolly said:
I'm on page 20 right now, afraid that I wont make it before phase change. So let me eliminate one possibility; I'm not scum! I'm third party. If you lynch me, you wont catch scum this phase. I cant say who I would want to see get lynched today. But I obviously dont want to see logic, fo and togs (I believe atleast one of them are town) getting lynched today.

Oh goodness.

FINAL FANTASY PTSD: TRIGGERED
Nov 25, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2013
Togs said:
Gwendolly said:

Oh goodness.

I'm not a serial killer xD
<3
Nov 25, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2013
Vote: Phraze
<3
Nov 25, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2015
Gwendolly said:
Togs said:

Oh goodness.

Thats what you told me last time when you were a serial killer >:0

In all seriousness though, I want you to full claim right here, I’m changing my popcorn target over to you. Not gonna make the same mistake 2 games in a row.
Nov 25, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2010
@Gwendolly TIMER

There is still 24 hours until the phase change. Your not going to be around before them??

Nov 25, 2016 4:57 PM

Oct 2013
Togs said:
Gwendolly said:

In all seriousness though, I want you to full claim right here, I’m changing my popcorn target over to you. Not gonna make the same mistake 2 games in a row.

I'm your cupid, honey ;) I want you both to live and enjoy my curry, because I'm the one and only Chie Rumiko :) Be careful who you vote for, mister

If one of you guys are scum, then scum wouldnt dare to take one of their own down during night phase. Which has happened all the time until now.
<3
Nov 25, 2016 5:03 PM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
Togs said:

I'm your cupid, honey ;) I want you both to live and enjoy my curry, because I'm the one and only Chie Rumiko :) Be careful who you vote for, mister

If one of you guys are scum, then scum wouldnt dare to take one of their own down during night phase. Which has happened all the time until now.

But for now I dont want to see you both get lynched. So I'll look for the other scum

@logic340 Thought this was a 24 hours phase again, I'll take my time then :D
<3
Nov 25, 2016 5:11 PM

Nov 2015
Gwendolly said:
Togs said:

Ah so it was you ! Okey, what’s your win condition ? What other abilities do you have, because I know you’ve got more. And why choose me and Fo ?

Also see #1021 for why me and Fo could still be alive right now.
Nov 25, 2016 5:13 PM

Oct 2013
@Togs
Also you really think I'll have the SAME LUCK as a serial killer by choosing the same targets as scum?
<3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.