Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Oct 9, 2016 3:01 PM

Sep 2014
Zymf said:
reiynii said:
Can I make an accusation in a room that I am not in?
Yes :)
Thanks ^^
Oct 9, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2014
Suggestion: I think Colonel Mustard killed Mr Boddy with a Horseshoe in the Conservatory and I want Jackrito to disprove it.
Oct 9, 2016 4:32 PM

Nov 2015
grave_robber said:
@Togs, that avatar goes really well with the theme of the game. If/when you make an accusation, you should take a screenshot =3

Thanks lol. Now you got me more motivated to play this game so I can do that XD
Oct 10, 2016 7:11 AM

Mar 2009
I don't think it's nice to eliminate anyone at this point, everyone here has surely worked hard to reach the conclusions they have.

For example: I'm sure grrr has either found out the room or is about to confirm it this phase, but I wouldn't vote him out just to stop him from trying to confirm the weapon or person.

imo, it's not right and I don't think anyone should be voting to eliminate others here.

@Jackrito, wanna share cards?

@Zuhra, could you please ask either shin or grr to disprove the dining room?
Preferably Shinichi-kun, he sent me back to the fountain! So mean T_T

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 10, 2016 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
Share rooms with Grave_Robber
Oct 10, 2016 7:23 AM

Mar 2009
Togs said:
grave_robber said:
@Togs, that avatar goes really well with the theme of the game. If/when you make an accusation, you should take a screenshot =3

Thanks lol. Now you got me more motivated to play this game so I can do that XD

ok, let's get you more fired up, if Jack doesn't wanna share with me, we can also share ^^

Edit: nvm, he did, next phase maybe?

Oct 10, 2016 7:24 AM

Mar 2009
Share rooms with Jackrito

Oct 10, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
grave_robber said:
I don't think it's nice to eliminate anyone at this point, everyone here has surely worked hard to reach the conclusions they have.

For example: I'm sure grrr has either found out the room or is about to confirm it this phase, but I wouldn't vote him out just to stop him from trying to confirm the weapon or person.

imo, it's not right and I don't think anyone should be voting to eliminate others here.
Now you're making me sound like the bad guy D:
Oct 10, 2016 3:42 PM

Sep 2014
grave_robber said:
@Zuhra, could you please ask either shin or grr to disprove the dining room?
I also second this T-T
I feel like I'm so far behind being left in the drawing room
Oct 10, 2016 3:46 PM

Sep 2014
@Zuhra can we please share rooms???

Share rooms with Zuhra anyway
Oct 10, 2016 3:50 PM

Sep 2014
Suggestion: I think Miss Scarlet killed Mr Boddy with a Candlestick in the Drawing Room and I want grave_robber to disprove it.
Oct 11, 2016 7:50 AM

Mar 2009
Zymf said:
Now you're making me sound like the bad guy D:

No, as a host you surely want this to end before people gt bored. But they aren't bored, they are all working to solve this fun game, I just think it's sad to eliminate someone who's gotten this far. FFA games are always like that, it's hard to eliminate others around the end.

Oct 11, 2016 7:53 AM

Mar 2009
Suggestion: I think Professor Plum killed Mr Boddy with a Wrench by the fountain and I want Togs to disprove it.

Oct 11, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2009
Zuhra was online 3 hours ago.... RIP my team

Oct 11, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
Final Vote Count

None...
Oct 11, 2016 2:03 PM

Dec 2012
Phase 12

Everyone was yelling at eachother left and right until Miss Scarlet suddenly stood up from her chair, where she alone had been sitting quietly for quite some time thinking things through.

Miss Scarlet: NO! Why do you guys have to make such a fuss about it? Just mind your own business and let the police do their job until they're finished.

As soon as the words had escaped her lips, the room fell silent...

Jackrito has shared Rooms with grave_robber
grave_robber has shared Rooms with Jackrito

Time left till next phase change

Suggestions made this round:

grrr said:
Suggestion: I think Colonel Mustard killed Mr Boddy with a Horseshoe in the Conservatory and I want Jackrito to disprove it.

...Suggestion was Disproven

reiynii said:
Suggestion: I think Miss Scarlet killed Mr Boddy with a Candlestick in the Drawing Room and I want grave_robber to disprove it.

grave_robber said:
Suggestion: I think Professor Plum killed Mr Boddy with a Wrench by the fountain and I want Togs to disprove it.

@Zuhra, @grrr, @Jackrito, @Shinichi-kun, @Togs, @reiynii, @grave_robber
Oct 11, 2016 2:04 PM

Dec 2012
Zuhra and Shinichi-kun have been inactive for 1 phase and will receive a warning.
Oct 11, 2016 2:11 PM

Mar 2009
looks like grrr's team's gonna win unless I show reiynii everyone zuhra's cards. I could have made an accusation by now had you made a suggestion last phase @Zuhra

@Zymf, let us make suggestion in rooms our teammates are in or we're not in and I assure you, this game will end in 1-2 phases. I'm so close and I'm sure the others are just as close if not more.

@Togs, @Shinichi-kun, does either of you wanna share rooms?
grave_robberOct 11, 2016 2:39 PM

Oct 11, 2016 4:15 PM

Feb 2014
Accusation: I accuse Mr. Green of killing Mr. Boddy with a Candlestick in the Conservatory.
Oct 11, 2016 4:22 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
Accusation: I accuse Mr. Green of killing Mr. Boddy with a Candlestick in the Conservatory.
Woah, you beat me to it. I also knew the killer and weapon a long time ago.
Three rooms that I want to know who owns: Kitchen, Trophy Room, Conservatory and Dining Room. If Shinichi-kun doesn't have dining room, then it's the murder room.

Vote: [Shinichi-kun]
Oct 11, 2016 4:29 PM

Feb 2014
@reiynii ? really? I don't think you can exclude the rope and the wrench yet as murder weapons.

And I don't think you can exclude sergeant grey as the murderer.

( I am sure about the weapon but not about the murderer though)

And I don't think you can claim this about the dining room as Toggs might have it too.
Oct 11, 2016 4:30 PM

Sep 2014
You know what, I will not lose without at least trying, although I highly doubt my accusation.
If both me and grrr lose, then grave should win, at least.

Accusation: I accuse Mr. Green of killing Mr. Boddy with a Candlestick in the Dining Room.
Oct 11, 2016 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
(I needed one more day to confirm if shinichi really has Sergeant grey as he says but I was scared that Zymf might add an extra rule.) If i am wrong I will just blame it all on shinishi : D
Oct 11, 2016 4:34 PM

Mar 2009
Accusation: I accuse Mr. Green of killing Mr. Boddy with a Candlestick in the Kitchen.

I actually think it's the dining room.

anyway, here's my sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162AaltINAm8q_swyBtpHRGubj7yQski_m52nCeXq7FU/edit?usp=sharing

looking at the 2nd sheet will give you a better idea.

@reiynii, @grrr, it was a pleasure playing with you 2, you guys were my favorites in this game.

I was hoping Zuhra would be online so I could have her use the other room but alas.

Oct 11, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2009
grrr said:
(I needed one more day to confirm if shinichi really has Sergeant grey as he says but I was scared that Zymf might add an extra rule.) If i am wrong I will just blame it all on shinishi : D

I have it actually, togs and shin have the last 2 rooms, I think togs might have the dining room but I can't be sure, he only used it once in a suggestion with other things he didn't have.

Shin avoided the whole left side or was moved so I can't tell what he has.

If the kitchen is it, it would be so funny since it was in the OP's accusation example XD

Looks like the game ends. May the odds be ever in your favor my friends! ^^

Oct 11, 2016 4:37 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
@reiynii ? really? I don't think you can exclude the rope and the wrench yet as murder weapons.

And I don't think you can claim this about the dining room as Toggs might have it too.
No, I checked both Mr. Green and the Candlestick many times, and nobody seems to have them.
I really needed Shinichi-kun to answer whether he had the dining room or not. Zuhra is the most mysterious for me at this point. I only know 2 of her cards and I'm sure the missing one is one of the rooms I mentioned.
grave doesn't have any rooms, so I didn't want to ask her anymore.
Jackrito and Togs confused me a million times for people on my team.
I already knew all of your cards when we exchanged rooms but I assumed you knew mine as well so I didn't mind making sure.

I think either me, you or grave should win but I'd be happy anyway.
I think I did quite well this game.
Oct 11, 2016 4:37 PM

Feb 2014
OMG THE FIUGFGMINGIN SHICHINI LIED! HE DOESN'T HAVE SERGANT GREY!!! Now this will be close one.
Oct 11, 2016 4:40 PM
Oct 11, 2016 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
grave_robber said:
@reiynii, @grrr, it was a pleasure playing with you 2, you guys were my favorites in this game.
Thank you! I also had a lot of fun playing the game with you guys :D
At least there was competition and now I can't wait to see the results.

I don't think you can change accusations once you've made one, but I decided not to change mine anyway even after looking at the sheets :9
Oct 11, 2016 4:42 PM

Feb 2014
@reiynii yours seem wrong. I knew you can't possibly know the weapons (I had second table to keep track of what the other players know)
Oct 11, 2016 4:43 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah, I totally bluffed my way into getting rooms since my team was a a big disadvantage when it came to rooms. I had candlestick as the murder weapon early on but then I overestimated Jack and thought he had it or more likely that zuhra had shown it to him but then Claire (bless her heart) asked zuhra about it and she didn't have the candlestick so I had top stop myself from jumping to conclusions.

Jack and claire made really good suggestions, grr too, reiynii's were hard for me to understand until I did the "not have" table for him and they started making sense.

I was sleeping and woke up after realizing that I should have made an accusation. I wasn't sure if grrr was bluffing about the conservatory to throw off the scent (now would be the best time to bluff) or if he really was looking for it. Still he hadn't asked shin about it or seen his room cards, so he doesn't know for sure it's the room.

I'm happy with any of us winning, I really enjoyed this game.

Good night guys! ^^

Oct 11, 2016 4:48 PM

Feb 2014
@grave I thought reiynii is ahead of me and you are behind. It seems you were closest to the goal to begin with. But in any case I knew I am not likely to win since both my rooms are revealed already so I decided to take the risk.
Oct 11, 2016 4:50 PM

Feb 2014
P.S. In this game the not disproved suggestions are bad ones. Since you gain almost no advantage from it compared to the other teams. (the only worse thing is suggestion that you already know what the answer will be like the third (i think it was the thrid one) from claire. I am surprised so many people were making suggestions that aren't disproven.
Oct 11, 2016 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
@reiynii yours seem wrong. I knew you can't possibly know the weapons (I had second table to keep track of what the other players know)
Yes, I also know the weapons are not made sure of, but as long as I know the murder weapons, all others should be ignored. I only tried to verify some but I didn't care that much.
My sheet is not correct whatsoever. It started out pretty neat but went all over the place once the game came to an end (for example, Zuhra's column).

grave_robber said:
Jack and claire made really good suggestions, grr too, reiynii's were hard for me to understand until I did the "not have" table for him and they started making sense.
Isn't that what everyone did?
I just eliminated the cards that everyone asked from whoever asked them and whoever they were asked to depending on their answer. I didn't bother to bluff because it would only get in my way.

Also, good night ^^)/
reiyniiOct 11, 2016 4:54 PM
Oct 11, 2016 4:54 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
P.S. In this game the not disproved suggestions are bad ones. Since you gain almost no advantage from it compared to the other teams.
I think "disproven" could be quite helpful in knowing which cards a player has if you have a general idea of which cards the person asked about before (unless they are bluffing which I never assumed was the case).
Oct 11, 2016 4:59 PM

Feb 2014
reiynii said:
I just eliminated the cards that everyone asked from whoever asked them and whoever they were asked to depending on their answer.

Well not sure why would you not use different mark for these as you must be aware they can be bluffs. You were just lucky to have the weapon right. (since I keep track of what other players know I know that you can't know if shichi has or not the candle stick).

I also got lucky to make the accusation today, so I now have a good chance to win. I was so obsessed that reiynii might beat me to it so I didn't pay attention that grave knows the murder and the weapon and after sharing rooms with jack is very close to guessing).
Oct 11, 2016 5:03 PM

Feb 2014
reiynii said:
grrr said:
P.S. In this game the not disproved suggestions are bad ones. Since you gain almost no advantage from it compared to the other teams.
I think "disproven" could be quite helpful in knowing which cards a player has if you have a general idea of which cards the person asked about before (unless they are bluffing which I never assumed was the case).

when the game starts disproved suggestions help the other players too. but once you have some you can always include one card that everyone knows, and get a knowledge for 2 more cards that will be only available to you. I think if this game is played by more competatitve players it will take longer as people will not do not disproven suggestions and the game will progress slowly.
Oct 11, 2016 10:58 PM

Nov 2015
My notes indicate that Reiynii's accusation is probably correct. Go Reiynii win this for us ! ^-^
Oct 12, 2016 11:07 AM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
Well not sure why would you not use different mark for these as you must be aware they can be bluffs. You were just lucky to have the weapon right. (since I keep track of what other players know I know that you can't know if shichi has or not the candle stick).

I also got lucky to make the accusation today, so I now have a good chance to win. I was so obsessed that reiynii might beat me to it so I didn't pay attention that grave knows the murder and the weapon and after sharing rooms with jack is very close to guessing).
I was lucky indeed, but bluffing is quite time consuming since you are using up your daily chance to acquire information in trying to mislead people. It was more of a speed game for me than a trick game so imo the people who had advantages were those who knew what to ask about and moved around properly.

I didn't like the rule that teleports you/leaves you where you are when you're trying to move because the game could've been a lot easier without it.
I personally stuck whatever room I was in until I made sure it was not the murder room, but I don't think other people did that since I looked back at the maps and most players jump randomly which is odd.
Oct 12, 2016 11:10 AM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
when the game starts disproved suggestions help the other players too. but once you have some you can always include one card that everyone knows, and get a knowledge for 2 more cards that will be only available to you. I think if this game is played by more competatitve players it will take longer as people will not do not disproven suggestions and the game will progress slowly.
You mean players suggest cards that they believe other players don't have instead of cards that players have? That takes a long time, plus I'd much rather find the murder cards quickly then double check every card and find out after the game is done.
Afterall, once you are sure of a murder card, then you can eliminate all others and ignore them.
Oct 12, 2016 11:11 AM

Sep 2014
Togs said:
My notes indicate that Reiynii's accusation is probably correct. Go Reiynii win this for us ! ^-^
Yay! Thanks Togs, I'm hoping our team wins too :D
Oct 12, 2016 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
Why is everyone assuming the game is over :P
#Teasing

Still 27 hours till phase change, so there is still plenty of time to make accusations. Otherwise there'll "only" be 3 players life on the line ^^
Oct 12, 2016 12:38 PM

Feb 2014
Just tell us who wins already : D
Oct 12, 2016 12:46 PM

Mar 2009
grrr said:
Just tell us who wins already : D

Yes please! >.<

Oct 12, 2016 12:56 PM

Mar 2009
grrr said:
@grave I thought reiynii is ahead of me and you are behind. It seems you were closest to the goal to begin with. But in any case I knew I am not likely to win since both my rooms are revealed already so I decided to take the risk.

I was obsessing over the wrench not being with you and you having only 2 rooms left in that case, I idiotically wanted to wait for my teammate to show up so we can get 2 out of the 3 accusations, but in doing so, I ended up robbing myself of the choice. I shouldn't have played it safe, I admire you for taking the risk ^^

reiynii said:

grave_robber said:
Isn't that what everyone did?
I just eliminated the cards that everyone asked from whoever asked them and whoever they were asked to depending on their answer. I didn't bother to bluff because it would only get in my way.

Jack was the first to use his suggestions very effectively, then others started doing it. I had to bluff because there's no way anyone would share rooms with me if they knew I didn't have any rooms, that's why I pretended to give Zuhra my room cards.

@grrr, I know what you mean, the not disproven helped the other teams a lot, but I still think it was a really good game for a 1st run. =3

reiynii said:
Togs said:
Yay! Thanks Togs, I'm hoping our team wins too :D

*listens to the sound of her dreams being crushed* Goodbye best sub award *waves*

Oct 13, 2016 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
grave_robber said:
Accusation: I accuse Mr. Green of killing Mr. Boddy with a Candlestick in the Kitchen.

I actually think it's the dining room.

anyway, here's my sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162AaltINAm8q_swyBtpHRGubj7yQski_m52nCeXq7FU/edit?usp=sharing

looking at the 2nd sheet will give you a better idea.

I was hoping Zuhra would be online so I could have her use the other room but alas.

ik for a fact the candle stick isnt the murder weapon.

candle stick/rope/knife/revolver

are im 99% certain aren't the murder weapons.

Oct 13, 2016 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
grrr said:

No, I checked both Mr. Green and the Candlestick many times, and nobody seems to have them.
I really needed Shinichi-kun to answer whether he had the dining room or not. Zuhra is the most mysterious for me at this point. I only know 2 of her cards and I'm sure the missing one is one of the rooms I mentioned.
grave doesn't have any rooms, so I didn't want to ask her anymore.
Jackrito and Togs confused me a million times for people on my team.
I already knew all of your cards when we exchanged rooms but I assumed you knew mine as well so I didn't mind making sure.

I think either me, you or grave should win but I'd be happy anyway.
I think I did quite well this game.

i do have the dining room

Oct 13, 2016 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
so dining room isnt the murder scene

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.