Rewrite
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Seiren
continuing ClassicaLoid
Mar 19, 2017 1:36 PM

Aug 2011
Mar 19, 2017 2:23 PM

Mar 2010
Indeed the land of temptations...xD The prices are relatively good though in store. Online prices are so-so....

Nice new keyboard~

Is it the 3GB or the 6GB version? Both are excellent cards price/quality. About the same price (used) as a GTX 980, and roughly the same performance.
Mar 19, 2017 2:41 PM

Aug 2011
It's the 3gb version. His previous GPU was the 280x. Boy was I surprised by the performance...

I can only pull about 60-90 FPS on overwatch medium settings with my PC (4790k, 290x), while he with a 4690k and lesser overclock easily held 120+ on epic.
Mar 19, 2017 4:51 PM

Apr 2009
Didn't you have an X99 intel build? So... Ryzen when? ;)

Also, 1080Ti to one up him or something lol
Mar 19, 2017 5:06 PM

Aug 2011
o.O what made you think I had that kind of money? XD

Well I do, now... but I'm saving up for The Pilgrimage.
Mar 19, 2017 5:15 PM

Apr 2009
A worthy goal indeed.

I'm tempted to tap Ryzen (for my sister's PC... cause Black Lotus being an i3 rig right now doesn't do the name justice), and I do have funds but I'm still saving up for "Itsuki" if you know what I mean...

Nice loot BTW. What switches are in that keyboard?
Mar 19, 2017 5:18 PM

May 2011
JnMegami said:
o.O what made you think I had that kind of money? XD

Well I do, now... but I'm saving up for The Pilgrimage.

What Pilgrimage?
Mar 19, 2017 5:32 PM

Aug 2011
Going to Japan
Mar 19, 2017 5:49 PM

Apr 2009
JnMegami said:
Going to Japan the holy land
FTFY
Mar 19, 2017 6:32 PM

May 2011
I'm going to Europe later this year.
Mar 20, 2017 1:02 PM

Mar 2010
JnMegami said:
It's the 3gb version. His previous GPU was the 280x. Boy was I surprised by the performance...

I can only pull about 60-90 FPS on overwatch medium settings with my PC (4790k, 290x), while he with a 4690k and lesser overclock easily held 120+ on epic.

Yeah, the performance increase over the older generation is quite large...but it's in the small details that the 1060 wins. I believe overwatch asks for lots of things that the 290x just can't handle as well. (reflections, gravity, etc) Or the drivers aren't as optimized. 290x is still a great card though...
Go for 1080ti xD

SayakaMagica said:
I'm tempted to tap Ryzen (for my sister's PC... cause Black Lotus being an i3 rig right now doesn't do the name justice), and I do have funds but I'm still saving up for "Itsuki" if you know what I mean...
Hey there. Wouldn't it be better to upgrade the i3 to an i5 or i7 instead? Which generation of slot is it? The Ryzen are supposedly around as good as the Broadwell generation...so just a new cpu/heatsink would probably cost less than a whole rig upgrade...and be worthy of Black Lotus.

Though a 1800x Black edition might be more fitting for Black lotus. xD

"Itsuki"?
Noire said:
Oh, touring for a vacation? Where exactly?

Did you manage to win that Apple software btw?
Mar 20, 2017 2:31 PM

Aug 2011
@SayakaMagica cherry mx red switches! It's quite a change from razer's cheap green keys... making quite a few typos but I feel it's going to be much better in the long run.

As natsu said, "itsuki?"
Mar 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Mar 2010
The red MXs are easy to press compared, so yeah, it'll be typo hell for a while. xD

Still using my Microsoft 800 keyboard...no click, but it's generally responsive enough compared to some of the cheaper stuff out there.
Mar 20, 2017 4:16 PM

May 2011
natsukage said:
Noire said:
Oh, touring for a vacation? Where exactly?

Did you manage to win that Apple software btw?

24 more hours until I know if I win it. The group I'm in arrives in Lisbon. Then we go to Fatima, Santiago de Compostela, Madrid, and Lourdes. After Lourdes we come back to the states.

JnMegami said:
@SayakaMagica cherry mx red switches! It's quite a change from razer's cheap green keys... making quite a few typos but I feel it's going to be much better in the long run.

As natsu said, "itsuki?"

natsukage said:
The red MXs are easy to press compared, so yeah, it'll be typo hell for a while. xD

Still using my Microsoft 800 keyboard...no click, but it's generally responsive enough compared to some of the cheaper stuff out there.

I like the cherry MX brown switches.
Mar 20, 2017 5:07 PM

Mar 2010
Noire said:
24 more hours until I know if I win it. The group I'm in arrives in Lisbon. Then we go to Fatima, Santiago de Compostela, Madrid, and Lourdes. After Lourdes we come back to the states.
Hmm, I'm guessing you're doing a pilgrimage too...except that's not the ...xD
Hope you have a good time. ^_^ Those are really beautiful cities supposedly.
Mar 21, 2017 9:04 AM

Apr 2009
natsukage said:
Hey there. Wouldn't it be better to upgrade the i3 to an i5 or i7 instead? Which generation of slot is it? The Ryzen are supposedly around as good as the Broadwell generation...so just a new cpu/heatsink would probably cost less than a whole rig upgrade...and be worthy of Black Lotus.

Though a 1800x Black edition might be more fitting for Black lotus. xD
Hi natsu, long time no chat. The i3 is 4th gen Haswell, so it's a bit harder to find parts in stores now, but last I checked several stores still had boxes of the i5-4460...

Getting an i5 or i7 is definitely easier. A Xeon E3 is ideal, but those things are mere legends in this part of the world. That said, I have 3 options for this project:

1. Go for Haswell i5-4460 (cheapest, easiest and earliest possible option)
  2. Go for Kaby Lake i5-7400 (because I'm also tempted to change my own LGA1151 mobo to gain an Intel NIC, USB Type-C and marginally better ALC892 audio)
  3. Go for Ryzen 5 1500X/1400 (just because I'm curious about it and would be 4C 8T like the Xeon E3 at similar cost)

Doesn't have to be top-of-the-line to be worthy of the name, at the minimum in the same ballpark as my Sky Raker's i5-6500 CPU-wise. That would technically make her one of the strongest rigs in this house. Options 2 and 3 will also need DDR4 RAM and reinstalling windows will also add more work.

I'm waiting for mid-April to make a decision, after the Ryzen 5 parts come out to see prices. After the upgrade, that rig should be capable of better SVP presets and some decent video editing ability should they wish.

Then I'm moving the i3 into Aqua Current (my mother's PC) to replace the slow Pentium G3240 in it.

JnMegami said:
As natsu said, "itsuki?"

It's that Subaru Crosstrek/Impreza I've been "saving up" for ~2 years now.
Thinking of getting the Quartz Blue Pearl option or something close to it and it's coincidentally closer to her color.

Though "saving up" was a pretty loose definition until I opened a second bank account early this year to to separate those funds and prevent myself from slowly chipping away at my dream...

What, did you guys think it was a girl? :P
ColdlightMar 21, 2017 9:46 AM
Mar 21, 2017 10:16 AM

Mar 2010
SayakaMagica said:
Hi natsu, long time no chat. The i3 is 4th gen Haswell, so it's a bit harder to find parts in stores now, but last I checked several stores still had boxes of the i5-4460...

Getting an i5 or i7 is definitely easier. A Xeon E3 is ideal, but those things are mere legends in this part of the world. That said, I have 3 options for this project:

1. Go for Haswell i5-4460 (cheapest, easiest and earliest possible option)
  2. Go for Kaby Lake i5-7400 (because I'm also tempted to change my own LGA1151 mobo to gain an Intel NIC, USB Type-C and marginally better ALC892 audio)
  3. Go for Ryzen 5 1500X/1400 (just because I'm curious about it and would be 4C 8T like the Xeon E3 at similar cost)

Doesn't have to be top-of-the-line to be worthy of the name, at the minimum in the same ballpark as my Sky Raker's i5-6500 CPU-wise. That would technically make her one of the strongest rigs in this house. Options 2 and 3 will also need DDR4 RAM and reinstalling windows will also add more work.

I'm waiting for mid-April to make a decision, after the Ryzen 5 parts come out to see prices. After the upgrade, that rig should be capable of better SVP presets and some decent video editing ability should they wish.

Then I'm moving the i3 into Aqua Current (my mother's PC) to replace the slow Pentium G3240 in it.

Even in this area the E3-12XX v3 are rare. xD And usually more expensive than they're worth.
Hmm, well, the i5 isn't much of a contender in terms of gaming performance...though it's probably not what you intend for it? I'd also say to wait and see if prices go down reasonably for Haswell. If not, then the other options are both good. Is there anything available used for CPU? A used Haswell i5/i7 could be good as well? It's hard to damage them with no pins after all.

But yeah...DDR4 and new Mobo is still expensive. I'm keeping my rig as long as I can, since my 3rd gen Ivy Bridge Xeon is still a good enough contender. And it's not Stardew Valley that needs better. xD

SayakaMagica said:

What, did you guys think it was a girl? :P

>///< I thought you looked like this:
:D
I had a feeling it was related to something Subaru....since the only person named Itsuki I knew was her.
An Impreza? But...I thought you said:

And yeah, it's been a while since you're saving up for that... And having a saving account is always a good idea, especially if you lock it...^_^; It's too easy to go for the money when it's available... Hope you manage to get it soon. ^_^
Mar 21, 2017 2:43 PM

Aug 2011
Not to mention microsoft is going hard on their "switch to w10. NOW."

No more updates for w7 or 8 on newer cpu generations. Kind of sad seeing as w7 is my fave =/

A girl? そんなことなどしらん
Mar 21, 2017 4:54 PM

Apr 2009
natsukage said:
Even in this area the E3-12XX v3 are rare. xD And usually more expensive than they're worth.
Hmm, well, the i5 isn't much of a contender in terms of gaming performance...though it's probably not what you intend for it? I'd also say to wait and see if prices go down reasonably for Haswell. If not, then the other options are both good. Is there anything available used for CPU? A used Haswell i5/i7 could be good as well? It's hard to damage them with no pins after all.
Gaming-wise, my sisters mostly play Sims 4, Sims 3 (all expansions on both games) and Tropico 5. Not much GPU-wise, but the AI in those games might be taxing the i3. My cousin sometimes play on that rig as well with the games on his Steam account (he also used to play TERA so I'm installing that there too).

I'm thinking of a more general-purpose build capable of video editing and/or encoding if any one of them decides to dabble on it. Photoshop is already being heavily used there.

Used? I could probably check some listings for that, though I find going to meetups to be a pain and I'm wary of getting DOA parts from swindlers here... I'm mostly hoping for some across-the-board price cuts on Intel parts once the Ryzens come out (assuming they're not horribly overpriced to keep the Intel pricing intact here) though I know it's rather unlikely.

natsukage said:
And yeah, it's been a while since you're saving up for that... And having a saving account is always a good idea, especially if you lock it...^_^; It's too easy to go for the money when it's available... Hope you manage to get it soon. ^_^
Indeed I hope so... I'm a less of a fan of the new 2018 Crosstrek's edgier looks vs the curvier 2015-2017 models. I heard the government was upping import taxes for vehicles next year too... yikes...

JnMegami said:
Not to mention microsoft is going hard on their "switch to w10. NOW."
Not really a problem for me anymore... 'cause all the PCs here are already W10 ^^;

So, when are you going on your "pilgrimage" again?
ColdlightMar 21, 2017 5:47 PM
Mar 21, 2017 6:05 PM

Aug 2011
July or August. I'm actually going to PH afterwards for about a week
Mar 27, 2017 4:57 PM

Apr 2009
Where in PH do you plan to go ?

In other news, the Core i7 6700 (locked) is on sale in my favorite store for USD ~269 down from USD ~300... probably a clearance sale to make way for Kaby Lake parts; the temptation to get one is maddening... >_< if I get this, I'm going to go Option 3 (Ryzen) on Black Lotus for sure.
Mar 28, 2017 4:47 PM

Mar 2010
SayakaMagica said:
I'm thinking of a more general-purpose build capable of video editing and/or encoding if any one of them decides to dabble on it. Photoshop is already being heavily used there.
Hmm, then a new Ryzen build might give a better performance overall, especially if priced well. I still don't know the pricing for the lower end, but I'll assume it's 4C8T at i5 prices? If yes, not bad.

SayakaMagica said:
In other news, the Core i7 6700 (locked); the temptation to get one is maddening... >_<
You're using a i5-6500 iirc, right? It's indeed quite a good upgrade at great price overall. Though I still find the price still appalling for a last-gen cpu. >_< Though it'd stay a Sky Raker build that way. ^_^

SayakaMagica said:
Indeed I hope so... I'm a less of a fan of the new 2018 Crosstrek's edgier looks vs the curvier 2015-2017 models. I heard the government was upping import taxes for vehicles next year too... yikes...
Ouch....hope they don't rise too much. Though do you plan on getting a used 2015-17 model for the looks? If yes, import taxes wont have much changes...
My otouto went to the opposing company lately....xD...Mitsubishi...the 4x4 Ralliart Lancer...was tired of his Prius I guess...lol. (0-100km/h in 5 sec instead of like 15 secs. xD)
Mar 28, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2011
@SayakaMagica I'd probably stay at Laguna for the most part with my cousin. Spend some time in metro Manila and about a week in Boracay. I was really young the last time I went there, but I have very nostalgic memories just walking on the beach at night.

@natsukage you can get an 8T ryzen 5 for $140 USD. Wowzers.
Apr 1, 2017 8:47 PM

Mar 2010
@JnMegami
Nice...From what I see the R7 have good quality for the price. They're better than the i7-7700k in multithread performance...definitely good for anyone who does lots of rendering or the likes.
For old games though, their single thread performance is inferior to intel...but still great compared to the FX series. (the 3ghz R7 has the same single thread performance as the best FX at 5ghz, which is a good increase in IPC)
Apr 3, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
natsukage said:
You're using a i5-6500 iirc, right? It's indeed quite a good upgrade at great price overall. Though I still find the price still appalling for a last-gen cpu. >_< Though it'd stay a Sky Raker build that way. ^_^
Yep, and besides I don't plan on upgrading for years after this. Might as well get the i7 to ensure it, now that newer games are becoming better at multithreading.

My main use is for SVP though... I'm using heavy NNEDI3 algorithms on MadVR for sharpening, chroma etc so my GPU can't do the frame interpolation work - that falls to the CPU.

Pressing Ctrl + J on MPC-HC for stats shows that with this setup I'm still dropping frames during anime playback. Also, my screen supports up to 75Hz, so I watch anime at 72FPS (3x 24FPS), a bit more demanding than regular 60FPS anime ^^;

natsukage said:
Ouch....hope they don't rise too much. Though do you plan on getting a used 2015-17 model for the looks? If yes, import taxes wont have much changes...
My otouto went to the opposing company lately....xD...Mitsubishi...the 4x4 Ralliart Lancer...was tired of his Prius I guess...lol. (0-100km/h in 5 sec instead of like 15 secs. xD)
For my dream's sake I do hope it doesn't make that much difference. Best case is to buy before the new taxes kick in though.

About getting used, that's quite tricky. Subaru is one of the smaller players here, and a lot less popular than it is in NA because we don't have winters where the AWD becomes extra handy. I also see Subie owners tend to keep their cars longer such that it's even harder to find used; Foresters are the easiest to find and they're still uncommon at best. Used is still an option of course.

So, your brother crossed over to Mitsubishi-kun's side eh? (the nickname I still fondly call that redhead guy from Houkago no Pleiades) Reminds me of my cousin in the US who when I used to use social networks, did nothing but make posts about his Mitsubishi Lancer Evo and his Evo buddies.
Apr 3, 2017 8:45 AM

Apr 2009
In other news, Reddit's /r/place kept me busy over the weekend... gotta love the lovely PMMM pixel art the people at /r/MadokaMagica/ did (I also helped build their Homura last night). A nice surprise is that after I came home from work Sayaka & Kyouko's art were already done.

That sweet SayaKyou & MadoHomu art. HNNNNG <3

ColdlightApr 3, 2017 8:50 AM
Apr 7, 2017 9:53 PM

Aug 2011
Back from my CVG trip ^^

First things first. Photo gallery! (vid coming soonTM)
http://imgur.com/a/96dtK

Had a huge hotel room just for myself, met a lot of great people and felt rich for a while lol. For the most part I'd say America or at least OH isn't that different from Canada.
Apr 7, 2017 10:18 PM

May 2011
JnMegami said:
Back from my CVG trip ^^

First things first. Photo gallery! (vid coming soonTM)
http://imgur.com/a/96dtK

Had a huge hotel room just for myself, met a lot of great people and felt rich for a while lol. For the most part I'd say America or at least OH isn't that different from Canada.

I didn't know you worked for DHL.

SayakaMagica said:
In other news, Reddit's /r/place kept me busy over the weekend... gotta love the lovely PMMM pixel art the people at /r/MadokaMagica/ did (I also helped build their Homura last night). A nice surprise is that after I came home from work Sayaka & Kyouko's art were already done.

That sweet SayaKyou & MadoHomu art. HNNNNG <3

I see a pokemon in there.
Apr 12, 2017 7:40 PM

Aug 2011
Kimi no na ha was amazing.... I can't really say anything other than the teacher was most likely the teacher in Kotonoha no Niwa, which is pretty irrelevant. A must watch!

@SayakaMagica have you seen it?!
Apr 14, 2017 4:38 PM

Apr 2009
JnMegami said:
Kimi no na ha was amazing.... I can't really say anything other than the teacher was most likely the teacher in Kotonoha no Niwa, which is pretty irrelevant. A must watch!

@SayakaMagica have you seen it?!
My reply to you was 4 months early. ;)

So they finally showed it in NA theaters and it... garnered rave reviews (98% fresh on rotten tomatoes... wow!) and is still earning millions. It really is amazing... what did I tell you? :P
Apr 15, 2017 12:21 AM

Aug 2011
I went with my brother and two other guy friends, so I had to try hard and hold my emotions >///<

Fully agreed on their CV. "Mou kono machi iya~ya!" "Are nonjatta?! Hentai!"
Apr 15, 2017 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
@JnMegami
Have you watched his earlier movie "The Place Promised In Our Early Days" (Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho)?
That was my favorite movie of his prior to Kimi no Na wa.
I've also seen his Hoshi no Koe and was a fan of his original 5min. work She and Her Cat...

the only works of his I know that I haven't seen are Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo and Kotonoha no Niwa; there may be other works that I don't know of yet though

TIL Shinkai was on the storyboard of the two "ef ~ a tale of" anime adaptations
Apr 15, 2017 12:21 PM

Aug 2011
Yes I have! I've also seen Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo
Apr 15, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2011
Apr 20, 2017 2:56 PM

Aug 2011
Ryzen build!
http://imgur.com/a/N1sDG

So this is my new bro's Ryzen build. Full Specs:
R7 1700X
8GB DDR4 RAM
250GB SAMSUNG 850EVO SSD
1TB OEM HDD
CORSAIR TX750W
CORSAIR 780T CASE
CORSAIR H105 AIO WATER COOLING

Had some horrible experience with Corsair and the AM4 bracket needed for the cooler, so I cancelled the order with them and ordered through NCIX (which got here in just under 24 hours from ordering!)
The case is amazing to work on. So much space and cable management options. Can't say the same about my brother's power supply and its monstrous cables...
The CPU seems to be easily holding a 3.7GHz overclock, but I'm having problems with the VCORE (it shot up to 1.55 for some reason) so I'm gonna have to look into that. It should be able to go higher. Maybe break 4GHz
It's running on W10 because I just don't want to deal with "not supported" hijinx

Update: VCore started shooting up to 2.9 and despite my best efforts to reduce voltage, it's now boot looping =/
JnMegamiApr 20, 2017 11:14 PM
Apr 22, 2017 2:32 AM

Apr 2009
JnMegami said:
Update: VCore started shooting up to 2.9 and despite my best efforts to reduce voltage, it's now boot looping =/
The vCore thing might be a bug with CPU-Z and/or asrock boards;
https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6264zb/psa_asrock_x370_professional_gaming_bios_allows/

Get the (unintentionally secret) CPU-Z with Ryzen support here

The boot loop might be due to a stupidly long, unfinished bios update; I read somewhere that was the case for early ryzen boards, especially the Crosshair VI Hero (not your board though);

First, try leaving it in the looping state for an hour or two, some people report the bios appears again only after 5+ reboots...

Also check this thread I saw with a board similar to yours:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1625342/asrock-killer-sli-ac-x370-dead-fixed
Apr 24, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2011
AMD RMA# 2000236678 Approved

!!

They will still review the CPU so in case it was fried... they might blame it on me and not give me a new one...

UPDATE: All the parts work!!!! Apparently resetting cmos on this motherboard is a LOT harder than on others... Confirmed the voltage reading was botched (yes even the "ryzen specific" CPUZ one)

Haven't gotten to play with it much (since it's not mine anyway...) but seems to be holding at a stable 4GHz at 1.35 VCore. Seems I wasn't as lucky in silicon lottery as before lol.

http://i.imgur.com/h1X908z.png
JnMegamiApr 25, 2017 12:00 AM
Apr 27, 2017 8:45 AM

Apr 2009
Congratulations. So the sensors were bugged after all, eh. Don't forget to get the latest 1.79 CPU-Z!

Hopefully your bro enjoys the new rig. It's gonna be my turn soon to build a Ryzen rig for my own sibling. Just a few more weeks of waiting.

Fun times ahead...
Apr 27, 2017 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
Oh here's the kicker. I was using 1.79! The older, non-Ryzen specific cpu-Z was showing voltages fine. 1.79 didn't.

So AMD suggests using Ryzen Master isntead.
Apr 27, 2017 5:30 PM

Apr 2009
The Ryzen specific one I linked earlier was v1.78.3 though...

But yeah, Ryzen Master is definitely the tool to use. AMD knows their product best, and logically that should mean their software should work best with it.

Did you also get the Ryzen Balanced Power Plan for Windows?
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-ryzen-chipset-drivers-windows-10-x64,34254.html

Might be able to squeeze a bit more performance from it.
May 12, 2017 8:48 AM

Apr 2009
So I just watched Koe no Katachi in the theater today. An excellent experience.

It's another minor miracle that yet another anime movie made it to the cinema here. It wasn't even dubbed! Hasn't been 6 months since I saw Kimi no Na wa. in a local theater... just what is going on in this country
May 12, 2017 5:19 PM

Aug 2011
Oooh that's the movie LiSA was promoting! I wonder if it'll be in theatres in Canada too!
May 13, 2017 6:43 PM

Mar 2010
Need to watch Koe no Katachi....well, haven't watched anime in months...probably a good re-starter.
May 14, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2009
JnMegami said:
Oooh that's the movie LiSA was promoting! I wonder if it'll be in theatres in Canada too!
I hope it would show there too, I think you're gonna like it. I haven't enjoyed a KyoAni production in months, especially after I dropped Musaigen.

natsukage said:
Need to watch Koe no Katachi....well, haven't watched anime in months...probably a good re-starter.
Been busy with life, eh? I'd recommend it to you, too - I think you're gonna like it as well. Also, this season seems to have several enjoyable titles compared to last season - it might just be the right timing for you to get back into anime.

We're roughly in the middle of the season and I'm enjoying these two non-sequel titles in particular:

• Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
  • Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte ii desu ka?

Both of them deviate from the usual teenage MC formula, and I found them to be both fun and very refreshing to watch.
May 15, 2017 4:41 AM

Mar 2010
SayakaMagica said:
Been busy with life, eh? I'd recommend it to you, too - I think you're gonna like it as well. Also, this season seems to have several enjoyable titles compared to last season - it might just be the right timing for you to get back into anime.

We're roughly in the middle of the season and I'm enjoying these two non-sequel titles in particular:

• Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
  • Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte ii desu ka?

Both of them deviate from the usual teenage MC formula, and I found them to be both fun and very refreshing to watch.

>__< Yeah... Time for anime is hard to find lately...

And I've read Zero Kara a little, was good stuff iirc. I'll check out both, thanks~
May 15, 2017 2:53 PM

Aug 2011
You mean you didn't enjoy our own release of Tamako Love Story?!

Semi good news - nyaa.si is now live! with all of our releases too

as for current anime, the only ones I'm really liking are eromanga-sensei and tsuki ga kirei
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (168) « First ... « 165 166 [167] 168 »

More topics from this board

» The Song/Lyrics Thread (Keion Bu) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KuroiInazuma - Oct 21, 2011

734 by JnMegami »»
Aug 3, 2020 12:17 AM

» Kingdom Chat V.2 (Rider's Banquet) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Noire - Oct 5, 2012

5780 by Noire »»
Jul 13, 2020 1:58 AM

Sticky: » What would your avatar say to the avatar above you? v3 (Shinda Sekai Sensen) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Feb 11, 2012

6453 by Rinrinka »»
Apr 1, 2017 9:40 PM

» [SPOILERS] Weekly Discussion Thread (Genshiken) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JnMegami - Jan 11, 2015

356 by JnMegami »»
Sep 16, 2016 3:12 AM

» Romaji Perapera V2 (Bungei Bu) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coldlight - Oct 10, 2011

1019 by natsukage »»
Feb 22, 2016 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.