Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (166) « First ... « 164 165 [166]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 3, 6:37 PM

What, how can you not be watching Rewrite!? I'll nom you to death in your bed!

Jul 3, 7:37 PM
Loyal Retainer

Kotori's face...golden...

Jul 3, 9:00 PM

Because I don't know anything about it >_<

I heavily recommend reLIFE to everyone though :D

ii ne... mou ichido... koukou seikatsu okute

Jul 3, 9:26 PM

I want to make a Rewrite set, not sure if I want a Rewrite name though.

Jul 4, 5:59 PM

Jul 4, 6:08 PM

:o I'm guess you bought this? Very nice! Has a backplate too.

Jul 5, 8:48 AM
Loyal Retainer

SayakaMagica said:
Nice! You bought it right? Not the RMA?

How's World of Warships running? ^_~ I see you playing right now.

Jul 5, 9:36 AM
Loyal Retainer

*looks at video cards*
*plays Stardew Valley*

I think I'll keep my 960, lol.

Jul 5, 5:04 PM

I still have my two r9 270s in crossfire. The only thing I've done computer wise lately is rebuild an old PC and setup a dual boot with dos and windows 2000.

Jul 5, 11:59 PM

JnMegami said:
:o I'm guess you bought this? Very nice! Has a backplate too.
Yes. Loving the looks of the card with the backplate. Backplates should come standard in this day and age now. :D

natsukage said:
Nice! You bought it right? Not the RMA?

How's World of Warships running? ^_~ I see you playing right now.
Yep, I bought this 'cause I can't wait ~3 weeks for the RMA on my Intel igpu... when my 380 is fixed/replaced I'll use that to upgrade my sisters' PC.

Had a little hiccup with the stability because I wanted to tinker with the clocks right out of the box... I set it back to stock and everything's fine again. One minor issue is that for some reason it doesn't display anything before Windows loads... so I have to unplug the 6-pin if I need to go to BIOS.

Otherwise... it runs like a dream! Significant FPS increase for all my games. Best of all, because this is the reference card with a blower (that doesn't dump hot air inside the case) - my HDDs don't heat up anymore.

Jul 6, 12:40 AM

So... if you get another 480 instead of a 380... Xfire time? ^^

Jul 6, 12:14 PM
Loyal Retainer

Noire said:
I still have my two r9 270s in crossfire. The only thing I've done computer wise lately is rebuild an old PC and setup a dual boot with dos and windows 2000.
270 CFX is still a nice setup, about on par with a 960 afaik. Good old times huh? ^_^; I haven't used Win2k much. ME and XP were the ones I used the most. Anything you wanted to do specifically with it?

SayakaMagica said:
Well, I can't blame you. The iGPU is really just a last resort for when your card breaks imo...Hardly any modern game runs well on it.

And yeah, not every setup will overclock well. Modern video cards are getting more and more touchy I'd say. As for the bios, it perhaps only works on the VGA when you boot? Pretty sure there's at least one output that works for the bios. Usually due to the BIOS not being made for it, but probably the VGA will have a pic.

Glad for you~ ^_^ That's really a plus for your casing, since it's probably less noisy with the new blower, given the fans don't spin as much. It takes out the hot air as well from your casing. From what I saw, the RX480 really triumphs as the new budget king as of now. Only the upcoming 1060 will maybe take its place, but I'm sure it will be higher priced for many countries.

Jul 6, 12:42 PM

natsukage said:
Noire said:
270 CFX is still a nice setup, about on par with a 960 afaik. Good old times huh? ^_^; I haven't used Win2k much. ME and XP were the ones I used the most. Anything you wanted to do specifically with it?

SayakaMagica said:
Well, I can't blame you. The iGPU is really just a last resort for when your card breaks imo...Hardly any modern game runs well on it.

And yeah, not every setup will overclock well. Modern video cards are getting more and more touchy I'd say. As for the bios, it perhaps only works on the VGA when you boot? Pretty sure there's at least one output that works for the bios. Usually due to the BIOS not being made for it, but probably the VGA will have a pic.

Glad for you~ ^_^ That's really a plus for your casing, since it's probably less noisy with the new blower, given the fans don't spin as much. It takes out the hot air as well from your casing. From what I saw, the RX480 really triumphs as the new budget king as of now. Only the upcoming 1060 will maybe take its place, but I'm sure it will be higher priced for many countries.

I just have the dos/windows 2000 setup to mess around with. Plus it lets me use an old TV tuner card.

Jul 19, 5:30 AM

Jul 20, 9:01 AM
Loyal Retainer

The adult sweetness, huh. xD Nice naming.

I'll check that manga out.

Oh...already read that...not sure how far I was though.
Modified by natsukage, Jul 20, 9:23 AM

Aug 2, 10:05 PM

So me and zero were talking about random things, as usual.

this was one of the 3 movies I watched while on the plane.

I went and looked for the other two...

Saihate Nite: Yasashii Kaori to Machinagara, and lastly lalala at rock bottom.
Modified by JnMegami, Aug 2, 10:09 PM

Aug 4, 12:58 PM

You know what I'll put this here instead of weekly discussion since this isn't "Subaru messes everything up edition"

If any one plans to watch Under the Dog.
I'm going to say sorry for the 30 minutes you'll never be able to have back.
Overall pretty underwhelming considering that it was a project with almost 900k backed on KS.

Since there's no story no need for spoilers.
Anyways the animation quality actually went from good to bad from the trailer to ova, I didn't know that was possible.
Hey good part at least, the Guns are like some other Quality show that's airing right now.
I suppose the English voicing was also pretty good.

The whole ova seems like a money scam, the ova showed a girl who wasn't even the main character as shown in the trailer and when asked the director said he planned to make a series if it does well.

While everything is negative, it's mostly cause of the amount of time, money, and hype spent on the ova that makes it terrible. The action itself was pretty good, and they manage to add a comedic line here and there. Just looking at it from the ova stand point it's pretty good. But if you were expecting something from this cause of the trailer you're gonna have a bad time.

Aug 24, 2:37 AM

Sep 3, 10:52 PM

I went to fanexpo today!

NSFW
http://imgur.com/a/7GQfY

Sep 4, 4:10 PM

good thing I wasn't at work then...

Sep 5, 1:03 AM

Forgot one.. even more nsfw. I talked with her the most. Not for the reasons you'd probably think >_< She's half Filipino/Dutch and seemed like the coolest of the bunch

http://imgur.com/a/GPna2

Sep 10, 8:42 AM
Loyal Retainer

Sep 10, 9:08 PM

I recently fixed up an old lamp. The lamp has a 3 way mogul switch and they don't make bulbs for that. I bought an adapter and a regular 3 way bulb. That fixed it up.

Sep 10, 9:08 PM
Monia-Hime

JnMegami said:
Forgot one.. even more nsfw. I talked with her the most. Not for the reasons you'd probably think >_< She's half Filipino/Dutch and seemed like the coolest of the bunch

http://imgur.com/a/GPna2
...... Ecchi.

JK, the convention sounds very fun, I plan to visit one someday~ :>

Sep 12, 1:14 AM

I've only ever been to an anime con (convention) once. That was with a college friend. I'd love to go to more, but not alone and when I don't have spare cash...

and yeah, don't worry guys I'm not dead yet

Sep 12, 5:00 PM

@SweetMonia yeah it was pretty fun. But I discovered I had claustrophobia. I did not like the amount of people there/constantly getting bumped.

@SayakaMagica but the club ;_;

Sep 12, 6:50 PM

JnMegami said:

@SayakaMagica but the club ;_;

I wish it was more active too. I admit I liked to read the thread sometimes. Lately I haven't had much time for MAL though.

Sep 13, 1:33 AM
Monia-Hime

@JnMegami:- I can imagine that, lol.

Were there people selling Doujinshi or things like that? :>

Sep 13, 1:51 AM

@SweetMonia If there were I didn't see them. Didn't stay for very long. By the way nice job on the VN! I played it for a while. Just can't concentrate without voices

Sep 13, 10:33 PM
Monia-Hime

@JnMegami:- Thank you! Unfortunately, adding voices is probably the thing I can't do anytime soon, but I will surely improve on many other areas. :>

Sep 17, 10:27 PM

@SweetMonia
I have made up with TTR. I also sent a pm for you to read.

Yesterday, 1:28 AM

well, everybody seems to be busy with other things now...

not that it's a bad thing but I miss the activity this club used to have...

posts come once every few days or every other week or so it's not totally dead yet...

Pages (166) « First ... « 164 165 [166]