Forum Settings
Forums

[MAFIA GAME] Magical Girl Crossover Mafia | Game Over [PM to join Wait-List]

New
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
Good luck Crossbell!
I'd like to place my hopes on you (=^▽^=)
Jul 31, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
Togs said:
Welcome everyone ! For those you who are new, the custom at the start of mafia games is to vote for other people randomly. (Known as "Random Voting State" or "RVS"). Like this:

Vote: Lord Sithis. Dark Brotherhood has to mean scum, right ?

Some people try to find order in the chaos and look for scum in the random votes, other people just kind of wait until RVS tides over, and some people just have fun with it ! Personally I'm the second type of person, but your style is up to you. Good luck !
Ahaha. Nah, I'll play fair and enjoy.

Hey I didn't make the conventions, I'm just telling you them : P I know there are a lot of newer players this game so I promised Alice I'd do my best to help you all learn.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like about mafia, and I'll try to answer as best as I can. But no need to take my word for everything, Crossbell is a good friend of mine who I know would be glad to answer any questions, he probably has more knowledge than me actually. And there are several other experienced players in this game who I'm sure would love to help you out.
Jul 31, 2016 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Togs said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Ahaha. Nah, I'll play fair and enjoy.

Hey I didn't make the conventions, I'm just telling you them : P I know there are a lot of newer players this game so I promised Alice I'd do my best to help you all learn.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like about mafia, and I'll try to answer as best as I can. But no need to take my word for everything, Crossbell is a good friend of mine who I know would be glad to answer any questions, he probably has more knowledge than me actually. And there are several other experienced players in this game who I'm sure would love to help you out.
No, I understand the random voting state. I just said I'll play fair, it doesn't matter I like the Dark Brotherhood :)
I played The Werewolves of Millers Hollow a lot, it's probably one of my favorite games, so I know some things about Mafia. Anyways, thanks for the help!
Jul 31, 2016 1:45 PM

May 2013
Vote: reiynii
What a beautiful day indeed.
Jul 31, 2016 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
hello everyone, time to roll ~
Trust me, im Shap

Jul 31, 2016 1:49 PM

Aug 2014
Vote:togs

another experienced player o/
Trust me, im Shap

Jul 31, 2016 1:50 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Announcement

Crossbell is Town Innocent Child.

Atleast this time if ur reads are off we can't blame your alignment lol

Dec 2013
Pretty sure hes gonna see this coming but

Vote:Melon Long time no see >:D

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.0

✪ Lord_Sithis ✪ (1) // ☆Togs☆
✪ _Reina ✪ (1) // ☆reiynii☆
✪ reiynii ✪ (1) // ☆Mishukax☆
✪ Togs ✪ (1) // ☆shap111☆
✪ shap111 ✪ (1) // ☆Shinichi-Kun☆

★Not Voting★: ☆Crossbell, aa-dono, Himikoi, uliratha, Lord_Sithis, _Reina, ritsuko☆

╰☆╮Mod Notes: This phase will last 48 hours.╰☆╮
☼ Timer for Day 1 ☼

Jan 2016
I've been wrong a lot lately, it's true.
Jul 31, 2016 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
No member of the mafia would be having a nice day!
Creative signature nonetheless, Mishu☆
Jul 31, 2016 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Togs said:

No, I understand the random voting state. I just said I'll play fair, it doesn't matter I like the Dark Brotherhood :)
I played The Werewolves of Millers Hollow a lot, it's probably one of my favorite games, so I know some things about Mafia. Anyways, thanks for the help!

The more you know the more evil you might be :O

Jul 31, 2016 1:52 PM

Aug 2014
so the only power roles for town are
cop
doctor
and 1shot vig right? besides the innocent child that is going to be raped in a white van soon
Trust me, im Shap

Jul 31, 2016 1:53 PM

Sep 2014
My, Crossbell must watch out!
Jul 31, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:

True they can't have a nice day but i think they can have a nice night aslong as their kills go through.

Jul 31, 2016 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
shap111 said:
cop
doctor
and 1shot vig right? besides the innocent child that is going to be raped in a white van soon

Why no need for innocent child to be targeted but can't say much since claire got fucked in the magi mafia as innocent child.

Jul 31, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
True they can't have a nice day but i think they can have a nice night aslong as their kills go through.
Worry not! I believe in the people of our merry town.
Jul 31, 2016 1:59 PM

May 2013
Still waiting for the day 1 bandwagon.
Long time no see, shap.
reiynii said:

Thanks for the compliment. From how I see it, though, anyone could be having a nice day, from the clueless townies to the plotting mafia.
Jul 31, 2016 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Lord_Sithis said:

The more you know the more evil you might be :O
True, I know some things about the game, but I'll still play fair :)
Jul 31, 2016 2:02 PM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Why no need for innocent child to be targeted but can't say much since claire got fucked in the magi mafia as innocent child.

If mafia has no clue about town's power roles, they can just target the innocent child. The less revealed roles there are, the more mystery there is about who is really mafia. It is pretty hard to get rid of him, though, because of the benevolent doctor.
Jul 31, 2016 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
shap111 said:
cop
doctor

who said mafia are the rapists with a white van ;) ?
Trust me, im Shap

Jul 31, 2016 2:04 PM

May 2013
shap111 said:
who said mafia are the rapists with a white van ;) ?

Attention everyone, town's priorities just changed from eliminating the mafia faction to taking down a white van. Prime suspect driver is shap. shap, everyone.
Jul 31, 2016 2:05 PM

Nov 2015
Lord_Sithis said:
Togs said:

Ah ok, glad to know where you’re coming from.

shap111 said:
the innocent child that is going to be raped in a white van soon

X_X
Jul 31, 2016 2:09 PM

Jan 2016
shap111 said:
cop
doctor

Jul 31, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
Vote: _Reina hope I'm doing dis right
Jul 31, 2016 3:09 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.1

✪ _Reina ✪ (2) // ☆reiynii, ritsuko☆
Lord_Sithis (1) // ☆Togs☆
reiynii (1) // ☆Mishukax☆
Togs (1) // ☆shap111☆
shap111 (1) // ☆Shinichi-Kun☆

★Not Voting★: ☆Crossbell, aa-dono, Himikoi, uliratha, Lord_Sithis, _Reina☆

╰☆╮Mod Notes: This phase will last 48 hours.╰☆╮
☼ Timer for Day 1 ☼
Jul 31, 2016 3:13 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If mafia has no clue about town's power roles, they can just target the innocent child. The less revealed roles there are, the more mystery there is about who is really mafia. It is pretty hard to get rid of him, though, because of the benevolent doctor.

But they could potentially kill a power role out of pure luck instead of a confirmed vanilla townie XD.

Crossbell said:
shap111 said:
cop
doctor

This image haha

Jul 31, 2016 3:17 PM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
But they could potentially kill a power role out of pure luck instead of a confirmed vanilla townie XD.

That's very true. Having a confirmed townie near the end of the game is rough on the mafia, though.
Jul 31, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's very true. Having a confirmed townie near the end of the game is rough on the mafia, though.

i dont think they would survived till that late in the game tho.

Jul 31, 2016 3:43 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
That sounds like something a mafia member would say.
Jul 31, 2016 3:52 PM

May 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Jul 31, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:
reiynii said:

But then a person of the mafia wouldn't mention them, they would avert the subject soon enough!
Jul 31, 2016 4:16 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Mishukax said:

But then a person of the mafia wouldn't mention them, they would avert the subject soon enough!

Not really its actually neutral because u can't just assume a town aligned player is pointing it, it could be scum trying to turn a town aligned player in a suspect.

Jul 31, 2016 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Unless there is some secret to telling when a scum aligned player says it over a town aligned player.

Jul 31, 2016 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
reiynii said:

Like this is completely neutral for both from both of you.

Jul 31, 2016 4:24 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Unless there is some secret to telling when a scum aligned player says it over a town aligned player.
My! but how can anybody know of such secret?
Jul 31, 2016 4:31 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I sense sarcasm lol

Jul 31, 2016 4:35 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:

I sense sarcasm lol
I'm actually not a terrible person, haha!
I barely understand sarcasm myself to be sarcastic.
I guess if one would've known the secret then the idea behind this game would be invalid. I should've thought a little before typing
Jul 31, 2016 4:52 PM

Sep 2014
!gasp! @ritsuko yaoi fans, unite!
Jul 31, 2016 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
@reiynii hell yeah (⌒ω⌒)
Jul 31, 2016 5:48 PM

Aug 2012
Vote Shap
I almost never see you anymore >/////<

Hopefully we're still in RVS

Jul 31, 2016 6:28 PM

Aug 2015
Jul 31, 2016 6:28 PM

Jan 2016
Alright, fun time is over. It's time to solve this game like the Innocent Child I most certainly am.

@Lord_Sithis: Is there a reason why you specifically didn't participate in RVS? What do you mean that you'll play fair?

Mishukax said:
Is there a reason why you're just waiting for a day one bandwagon to occur, and if you want one to happen, why don't you try and create one yourself?

Vote Shinichi-kun

I'll explain this vote in a bit.
Jul 31, 2016 6:41 PM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
Alright, fun time is over. It's time to solve this game like the Innocent Child I most certainly am.

@Lord_Sithis: Is there a reason why you specifically didn't participate in RVS? What do you mean that you'll play fair?

Mishukax said:
Is there a reason why you're just waiting for a day one bandwagon to occur, and if you want one to happen, why don't you try and create one yourself?

Vote Shinichi-kun

I'll explain this vote in a bit.
I'll vote later. @Togs voted me because I like the Dark Brotherhood, but I said that it won't prevent me from playing fair.
Jul 31, 2016 6:45 PM

May 2013
Crossbell said:

Yes, I'm waiting for one simply because there usually is one. These bandwagons often reveal a lot of things when they're over. I won't start one myself, because that is risky even as a townie.
MishukaxJul 31, 2016 6:56 PM
Jul 31, 2016 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
Just had to say it ><
The first day start post is soo cute.

Crossbell said:
NUMBER 1 IN YOUR HEARTS
ahaha~ No.

ritsuko said:
Vote: _Reina hope I'm doing dis right
You're doing it right for this stage :)

Lord_Sithis said:
I'll vote later.
Why do you want to vote later?

Jul 31, 2016 6:53 PM

May 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
I'll vote later. Togs voted me because I like the Dark Brotherhood, but I said that it won't prevent me from playing fair.

Fair enough. Don't be surprised of any reason someone puts out for voting on the first day, though. I could vote Togs for putting a space between the : and the P of his :P smiley face, for all we care. But of course, we're all looking for something more subtle, something that defines a mafia player. There's no defining a bad vote or a bad play on the first day, so when one asks questions to another, it's usually to get clues out of their answer, not to bring them down.
Jul 31, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 2016
So as Togs mentioned we're in the Random Voting Stage, where we vote each other for fun so that we can get the real game started. Right now, I'm trying to get us out of RVS, so we can actually start playing the game and hopefully get a lynch on scum before the end of the Day. That's why I'm asking questions to others; so I can get a handle on what their alignment is.

Since we only have 48 hours, we need to use up all the time we have effectively. If you take a look at the recent Beginner's Mafia, the reason why we mislynched three townies and lost is because there was very little posting, and the posting that /was/ happening were mostly stuff that is fakable from either alignment.

So yeah, I'll need you guys to

1) Post a lot
2) Ask a lot of questions to each other

Since that's ultimately how we will find scum. Scum won't hunt themselves, we need to take the initiative to post a lot and find content. Because the more posting we do, the more posting scum have to do to not look out of place. The more questions we ask, the more questions scum have to ask - and the more chances for them to slip up.
Jul 31, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 2016
Mishukax said:
Crossbell said:

Yes, I'm waiting for one simple because there usually is one. These bandwagons often reveal a lot of things when they're over. I won't start one myself, because that is risky even as a townie.
Why is starting a bandwagon risky? If you're town, then you won't mind the attention, no?
Jul 31, 2016 6:58 PM

May 2013
Crossbell said:
2) Ask a lot of questions to each other

Aye aye sir. Do you like pudding?
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Waffles_ - Yesterday

501 by Waffles_ »»
1 minute ago

» Who is the most calmest t of the 3 users above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Jan 11

408 by viraat_pirate »»
2 minutes ago

» Most cutest character based on the above favorite characters v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 27, 2022

2861 by pillowofwinds »»
4 minutes ago

» Most attractive character from the above favourites ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Moe_Blob - Sep 5, 2018

8016 by enigmasauce »»
4 minutes ago

» Post fan art of one of the above user's favorite characters! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 22, 2023

934 by viraat_pirate »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.