Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »
Jun 3, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
After playing a better mobage, FGO looks really boring. Its very simple and hardly challenging once you bring in the gold servant. The exception is certain event that they purposely made very difficult but all they did is extending the enemy health bar.

People only play it to collect their favorite character. The battle is just mini-game to change your waifu's appearance.

The gacha is so terrible and guaranteed 5* is like once a year thing. Really, they should just go bankrupt for how shitty it is but noooooo, people actually spends fuckton of money on this scam so there's no way anything gonna change.

Jun 3, 2016 10:28 AM

Aug 2010
KaiserNazrin said:
After playing a better mobage, FGO looks really boring. Its very simple and hardly challenging once you bring in the gold servant. The exception is certain event that they purposely made very difficult but all they did is extending the enemy health bar.

People only play it to collect their favorite character. The battle is just mini-game to change your waifu's appearance.

The gacha is so terrible and guaranteed 5* is like once a year thing. Really, they should just go bankrupt for how shitty it is but noooooo, people actually spends fuckton of money on this scam so there's no way anything gonna change.

Well, yeah. Does anyone actually play GO for the gameplay? It's a Fate fanservice game and, on that front, it's been doing pretty well.
Jun 3, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
astroprogs said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Well, yeah. Does anyone actually play GO for the gameplay? It's a Fate fanservice game and, on that front, it's been doing pretty well.

I am just angry that they make so much money from a terrible piece of shit.

Jun 3, 2016 11:04 AM
Mar 2010
agreed
Jun 3, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
KaiserNazrin said:

No arguments there.
Jun 3, 2016 12:25 PM
Mar 2010
correction: I agreed with what astro wrote
Jun 3, 2016 1:05 PM

Sep 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
astroprogs said:

The game is bad.

But the waifus and husbandos!!
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 3, 2016 2:40 PM

Oct 2008
It's a waifu game through and through. And that matters more to me than gameplay. If I want gameplay, I'll go play Final Fantasy 6 and not waste hundreds of bucks getting characters I don't care about(except for Cagliostro).
Jun 4, 2016 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
It's done. My first full clearing of BP3.

Done using this party (and The Chaldea Mystic Code):

The strategy is pretty simple. There are three priorities.

1) Keep J. Alter alive at all costs. Waver, Jeanne and Iri can handle themselves for the most part. Herc is usefull for one NPBB+E chain and then you actually want him dead ASAP. You don't want those NPs raining on your party without Jeanne on the field.

2) Use every Arts chain you can get to keep J. Alter spamming her NP. Her first one with all the buffs does ~1.6m damage. then it's ~1m each (every 3 turns. 5 if you kept getting unlucky shuffles).

3) Keep Jeanne alive. The "Endurance Queen" title sure isn't for show. Jeanne can carry you through 15 turns with ease, if you know how and when to use her stun and NP.
astroprogsJun 4, 2016 8:43 AM
Jun 4, 2016 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
I have defeated her too with Waver, Orion, Tamamo and Iris.

But wow. There are lots of different strategies... ALL OF THEM uses Waver.
Really funny, there were a time where people thought that he was a bad servant...
(best support in the game)

And damn. Every time I open that event page that Shuten starts speaking... makes me want to roll her.
A demon sexy loli. I want her. But at the same time I want to keep my quartz and tickets haha
Jun 4, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2014
Any BP3 suggestions for these servants:

http://i.imgur.com/9vSE9Yy.png ?
Jun 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
Decided to roll for shouten.
Should have stopped on the tickets =/
10 tickets, five 4* cards (including my first lancer 4*! The blond one though)(and now Carmilla is with NP lv4.
and my quartz only gave me shitty 3* CEs.

mira-pyon said:

Jack, Atalanta, Support (waver), herk, Iris, shielder
Maybe with the suit that increases quick damage?

Because with this set I don't think it will be easy to survive 15 turns, so the only hope is to kill her xD
Jun 4, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2014
Bonssons said:
10 tickets, five 4* cards (including my first lancer 4*! The blond one though)(and now Carmilla is with NP lv4.

mira-pyon said:

Because with this set I don't think it will be easy to survive 15 turns, so the only hope is to kill her xD

Wait, you either survive 15 turns or kill her? I thought you could only kill her.

Also, the suit quest disappeared before I was able to get it. ;_;
Jun 4, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2010
mira-pyon said:
Bonssons said:

Wait, you either survive 15 turns or kill her? I thought you could only kill her.

Yes!

If you look, there is a countdown when you get to the boss.
15 turns. If you survive for that long, you'll get de loot plus the damage you dealt to the boss.
Jun 4, 2016 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
Bonssons said:
mira-pyon said:

Yes!

If you look, there is a countdown when you get to the boss.
15 turns. If you survive for that long, you'll get de loot plus the damage you dealt to the boss.

Lol, I thought that the loot wouldn't count if the countdown finished before you killed the boss.

Man, I'm kinda happy now. :D I've survived it several times.
Jun 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2010
Oh really? awesome! o/
Jun 4, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
Bonssons said:

Really funny, there were a time where people thought that he was a bad servant...

And damn. Every time I open that event page that Shuten starts speaking... makes me want to roll her.
A demon sexy loli. I want her. But at the same time I want to keep my quartz and tickets haha

Waver is an wesome support now, but you'll still need a very strong heavy hitter alongside him for his real potential to shine.

I rolled for Shuten because i REALLY needed that AoE Assassin NP. Her voice is just the bonus :p

mira-pyon said:

The party Bons suggested is very good, especially now that the hands are Assassins and Jack is less risky to use again. I'll only dd that you shouldn't attempt BP3 if you're not dealing more than 2m damage or it would be a waste of BPs you could've used to farm for the shop.

Another tip is to have a maxed out Uchi CE on your Jack and at least other 2 Kintoki CEs on the other Servants (preferably on those with slow NP gain). Waver support with a Kintoki CE is also a must.

Finally, i, personally, wouldn't go for Royal Brand (the Quick Mystic Code). Instead, opting for Chaldea (the original Mystic Code) is the best choice. Things never go as planned, doubly for this event, and you'll REALLY need that heal and evade. Also, the 50% ATK boost will only make Jack even more broken.
Jun 4, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
astroprogs said:

The party Bons suggested is very good, especially now that the hands are Assassins and Jack is less risky to use again. I'll only dd that you shouldn't attempt BP3 if you're not dealing more than 2m damage or it would be a waste of BPs you could've used to farm for the shop.

Another tip is to have a maxed out Uchi CE on your Jack and at least other 2 Kintoki CEs on the other Servants (preferably on those with slow NP gain). Waver support with a Kintoki CE is also a must.

Finally, i, personally, wouldn't go for Royal Brand (the Quick Mystic Code). Instead, opting for Chaldea (the original Mystic Code) is the best choice. Things never go as planned, doubly for this event, and you'll REALLY need that heal and evade. Also, the 50% ATK boost will only make Jack even more broken.

I see. I see. Thanks guyz. :D
Jun 4, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2010
Jun 4, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2009
Bonssons said:

I remember being so mad for rolling him twice before any other 5star,.And I wasnt even using him till some months ago.

And wow I took a look at the dates I rolled a 5star.
First Waver was on 31/82016
Mordred on 17/2/2016
Amakusa on 9/3/2016
Jack on 11/4/2016
Alexander on 28/4/2016

Shit the gap between Waver and another 5star is big.

nvm .The differences between my 4stars is worse.

I actually have better luck with 5stars wtf....
Jun 4, 2016 3:21 PM

Oct 2008
I cleared 3BP and hands. Only one that died was Mashu since she had to be sacrificed to survive Ibaraki's NP. I cleared 3BP before with Orion but the hands were still alive. Guess I have the enemy class to thank this time. No CS needed. I'd say it's easier with Jack? It felt like I could take out Ibaraki with 5 turns to spare if I ignored the hands.

Speaking of hands, you should ignore them if you haven't already. They're not worth killing if you don't have event CEs that increase drop rate, 2BP is better for that. I only killed them for... bragging rights. :^)

Team(Combat Suit forever):

Basically spam Jack's NP while also generating crit stars for your casters to get more NP gauge from art crits. You're more vulnerable to Ibaraki's NP since Jack can't drain enemy charge, but she shouldn't be able to get off more than one anyways, so Mashu will save you. If not, then I put in that Sparta dude just in case. The team has surprising survivability thanks to Jack's heal when combined with Tamamo's NP. Jack's heal only has a 4 turn cooldown at level 10, and heals 2.5k HP. Naturally, my Jack's is level 10.

Edit: 6 turns. Looks like I'm part of the cool 3BP kids club now.

ShinsoPriestJun 4, 2016 4:00 PM
Jun 4, 2016 11:48 PM

Aug 2009
Unfortunately i dont have mats for skills.

I would raise Waver's and Jacks's if had.
Jun 5, 2016 12:26 AM
Jun 5, 2016 12:39 AM
Sep 2010
I'm sad that I have neither Waver, Jack or Tamamo. My only good stuff for this event are Medea Lily and J.Alter (and maybe Iri). I once survived BP3 with pure luck with only Iri alive and she survived the last turn thanks to her NP revive. I've been down to 2 turns left several times though.
I also have Atalanta but I don't have any good quick servants.
wizakkeJun 5, 2016 12:44 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:26 AM

Aug 2010
Feels good man.

ShinsoPriest said:
Crazy Japanese Whales

How the hell did he even get 10 additional Kintoki CEs? I barely had one drop and we're halfway through the event. What sort of black magic is this?

bakari said:
I'm sad that I have neither Waver, Jack or Tamamo. My only good stuff for this event are Medea Lily and J.Alter (and maybe Iri). I once survived BP3 with pure luck with only Iri alive and she survived the last turn thanks to her NP revive. I've been down to 2 turns left several times though.

If your objective is to survive, this party just needs Jeanne to guarantee surviving the 15 turns 95% of the time. If you want, I can switch my J. Alter with Jeanne if you're having difficulty finding her as support.
astroprogsJun 5, 2016 2:38 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
ShinsoPriest said:
Crazy Japanese Whales

Sweet mother of FUCK. I want to praise this but christ what are you doing with your life.
Jun 5, 2016 2:57 AM

Apr 2013
*Shamefully clicks [Follow]*
Jun 5, 2016 3:25 AM

May 2014
Remember when Astro was bagging out Atalanta's quick buff?

Wrong does.
Wrong remembers.
Jun 5, 2016 3:46 AM

Aug 2010
WrongPriest said:
Remember when Astro was bagging out Atalanta's quick buff?

Wrong does.
Wrong remembers.

I didn't tho. I said that this Quick buff is only just useful for Quick NPs and is the only good thing about her. She's still a waste of space otherwise.
Jun 5, 2016 4:19 AM
Sep 2010
astroprogs said:
bakari said:

If your objective is to survive, this party just needs Jeanne to guarantee surviving the 15 turns 95% of the time. If you want, I can switch my J. Alter with Jeanne if you're having difficulty finding her as support.
No need. I have few friends with Jeanne as support.

Edit: Ah, I didn't need Jeanne at all. Iri (maxed Kintoki), J.Alter (maxed Ushi), Support Waver (maxed Kintoki), Medea Lily (Kintoki), Mashu (J.Alter CE), Cu (something that gives more survivability) Survived with Iri and Cu at the end and J.alter died on the second last turn. Mashu with that CE worked nice as she gave invicibility to J.Alter and later taunted Ibaraki's NP and gave J.Alter and Iri 20% NP while dying (which filled both to 100). Ibaraki was left with 627k HP. Had J.Alter survived to the end I could have maybe killed her.
wizakkeJun 5, 2016 4:53 AM
Jun 5, 2016 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
Who would you drink out of guys?
I want me some of that big sis pirate juice.
Jun 6, 2016 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
Genkii said:

I'm more on Medb side.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Do some pretty hardcore things with her.
Jun 6, 2016 12:53 AM

Oct 2008
Genkii said:

I guess Medb just because I don't really like Francis at all. Plus Medb is cuter and is into S&M play.
Jun 6, 2016 2:19 AM

May 2014
Fate Grand Party xD
Jun 6, 2016 6:04 AM
Mar 2010
I will also take medb's because of the S&M and because I love blue
Jun 6, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2013
So that makes 3 for the STI-jizz-like drink against 1 for the scurvy-period-like drink.

Good talk guys.
Jun 6, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2011
The white liquids are actually the cum of all the men Medb had sex with that day.

Jun 6, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2010
Choosing that color for Medb's drink was the wrong decision.

KaiserNazrin said:
The white liquids are actually the cum of all the men Medb had sex with that day.

Can't unsee.
Jun 6, 2016 8:18 AM

Oct 2010
For sure you should refuse everything that woman tries to give you.
You should avoid drinks, food, and handcuffs as much as possible.
(you never know what she will do if you can't protect yourself)(although some might say that this is what makes it fun)
Jun 6, 2016 9:26 AM

Sep 2014
Genkii said:

Drake-onee-san all the way.
Jun 6, 2016 12:05 PM

Aug 2010
Now that we officially have half of the event past us, how much Damage did you guys do up to this point?

I did ~113m.
I plan on getting the Crystallized Lore at 150m, then i'll just farm BP2 for the shop.
Jun 6, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2015
26 million because it got far too boring killing Ibaraki over and over again, and because I really don't have time to kill her everyday.

At this point I don't care if we get a free Ibaraki.

Jun 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Sep 2014
~47m

I only want some of the stuff in the shop, so I'm farming 2BP.
Jun 6, 2016 9:37 PM

Oct 2010
so far I'm at 144m.
Jun 7, 2016 3:43 AM

Aug 2009
102mil.

I have lost more than 10 bps bs rounds.

I need a single drop of Kintoki to make a LB Kintoki along with the normal ones..That struggle just for 50% attack....
Jun 7, 2016 8:59 AM

Oct 2010
Well.

For those who forgot how overpower Gilgamesh is.

https://twitter.com/castiel_phy/status/740102688419909632

--edit

oh yeah. Have you guys dropped any of the event CE already?

I'm still stuck if the ones we received//bought from the store...

I need some Kintokis so that I max out that CE already.
I need to start to farm the Gourd... I don't have nearly enough to buy everything that I want.
BonssonsJun 7, 2016 9:03 AM
Jun 7, 2016 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
Not even 1mil. Way too boring for mats I don't even need.

Jun 7, 2016 10:10 AM

Aug 2009
Bonssons said:
Well.

For those who forgot how overpower Gilgamesh is.

https://twitter.com/castiel_phy/status/740102688419909632

--edit

oh yeah. Have you guys dropped any of the event CE already?

I'm still stuck if the ones we received//bought from the store...

I need some Kintokis so that I max out that CE already.
I need to start to farm the Gourd... I don't have nearly enough to buy everything that I want.

I nned one more drop to complete a 2 LB.

What kind of buffs did he use except the plug suit and waver's?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Non-Type-Moon] All-around Discussions v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShinsoPriest - Aug 10, 2021

9683 by astroprogs »»
Today, 6:38 AM

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!! F/SN REMSATERED!!!!!!!] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

635 by ShinsoPriest »»
Sep 26, 2:01 PM

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1383 by kei78 »»
Sep 20, 11:58 PM

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7307 by astroprogs »»
Sep 7, 6:40 PM

» Fan Art Thread. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Oct 13, 2015

2590 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Sep 6, 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.