Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2015 2:48 AM

Feb 2008
Hello, my name is Julia, I'm 26, I like relaxing, funny and romantic animes most of the time, new to the sports genre, but I already adore it. I also watch reverse harems and yuri. My fav characters are Nodame (because she reminds me of myself) and Suzuya Juuzo. I would love to have someone to discuss hot anime guys and bishies~ with.

I like hearing people's stories and maybe give an advice here or there, though my views could be kind of radical. I consider myself a very strong person, but with a gentle heart.

Digital artist. Martial artist. Gamer. I love being near water. I love long aimless walks while talking to friends.

Feel free to talk to me, cuz I don't really have anime (or artsy) friends.
Life is short. Make it worth living.
Sep 1, 2015 2:59 AM

Jul 2015
Hello Julia! Thanks for joining and posting in the introduction thread. :]

I hope you can find some people to connect with over those things here!

Who's your favourite hot anime guy? ;3

"I got two bad hands and still built this house of cards
Just an average Jack up in the Club who thinks he found a Heart
But I don’t go to clubs and don’t believe in love
Or holding hearts in grips unless this fist is into which it’s bleeding from"

Sep 1, 2015 3:11 AM

Feb 2008
That's tough. :D Kogami Shinya from Psycho-Pass and maybe Uta from Tokyo Ghoul - he had a very memorable appearance and presence to me. I wouldn't return any of the Free! guys as well, but I guess that's a given as the show itself is mainly fanservice :D
Sep 4, 2015 7:20 AM
Jul 2015
Flauen said:

Digital artist. Martial artist. Gamer. I love being near water. I love long aimless walks while talking to friends.

Martial artist!?!??! What, more exactly? (Karate and Wing Chun here) Os!
Sep 4, 2015 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
If it's not appropriate to answer here, please delete it.

I started with Wing Chun, have been to a lot of seminars and my teacher has studied directly under Nino Bernardo's guidance and I dare say he is now a friend of mine. We have mixed training of JKD, Filipino Kali, Tai Chi, Shaolin, some Capoeira movements (though it is my weakest part). I have never trained a Japanese MA, the bowing head and rigorous discipline is a bit too much to me - at least this is the way it is practised where I live.

Would love to talk more about maybe in private as not to spam the topic. :}
Sep 8, 2015 3:54 AM

Feb 2015
Pleasure to be of acquaintance, to anyone who might bother to read what I am typing ;)

I'm br0kenPhantasy (a zero, not an o and 'phantom' instead of 'fan'). Although I name myself like a ten year old would put for their first email, call me Yuuki or Yuu for short. It's the pen name I tend to go by.

Because I'm lazy: Here are a list of my comprehensive traits.

Although it fails to mention that I love chocolate as much as I love coffee, I'm a pretty chill person that lives in Singapore. And that's about it :)
Sep 29, 2015 4:49 AM

Jul 2015
Hi guys~! I'm neiro_chann, feel free to call me Neiro or Grace, which is my real name XD I am honored to be invited into the club by Passi (thank you, by the way!). I never get noticed really on these social-networking sites, which isn't really a good thing, haha... I hope to become good friends with everyone, and if you want to talk to me please do not hesitate!

I think that's it for now! See you around! XD
Nov 8, 2015 1:29 AM

Feb 2015
Waiting for more posts ^^

Nov 8, 2015 6:02 AM

Jun 2015
Hewwo :3 I'm Kamui1423_Atsuma but you can call me Atsu! I am 13 and living in Canada.
I love watching anime but more than that I am a manga-reader. Apparently, I like watching shows, anime and reading books, taking photography, learning about our solar system, making graphics designs and playing volleyball. :)

Hope that I have fun here!
Nov 9, 2015 1:16 PM

Oct 2015
:) Hey everyone, I'm RaveTheWarrior, but please feel free to call me Hannah- or Han for short ^^

I am a massive nerd and love to make friends, so I look forward to getting to know everyone here :D
Nov 9, 2015 3:18 PM

Aug 2015
Hello, my names DJ and I'm 18 from Canada.

I started watching anime when I was kid, watched Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, Inuyasha, Mobile suit gundam seed, all on tv (without knowing they were anime :p). I got reintroduced to anime a bit over a year ago now. Saw 2 animes that caught my eye Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. Watched them and have been addicted ever since.

I don't have a specific taste but iv enjoying watching a lot of Slice of a life recently. But I watch about anything (Altough I'm not a huge fan of the mecha or sci-fi genre).

Hope we get along and glad to meet you all ^^
Nov 9, 2015 5:20 PM

Jan 2015
Hello, I am ItsJustSnake (or Steven if you wanna go with real names) I am 16, turning 17 in a little more than a month, I am from the U.S. Michigan

I started watching anime when I was 8 or 9 years old, when my older had me watch Inuyasha with him, but after he left and moved in with his dad for good, I haven't watched anime since then, until about a year and a half ago, when they put the first two seasons of Pokemon on netflix, and I decided to watch it for nostalgia's sake, and then I ended up (mostly, just a few episodes behind on x&y) catching up with pokemon, then from there, I saw Space Dandy, then Blue Exorcist, then I started watching a ton of other anime after that, and it became a hobby, I love animals, and other unique creatures xD,

And I like a lot of different types of anime, but I especially like things with action, shounen, adventure, game (in some cases), recently a little psychological, Mystery's good, some thriller, I don't mind gore, heck, I even like myself some shoujo in there, (Natsume Yuujinchou, Shounen Onmyouji), not the biggest romance fanatic..., Sci-fi is cool, Super Power good, I can probably keep going xD well that's pretty much it, if you really wanna know more, just go to my profile, I think I covered a lot here... OH but let me add in there, I love gaming, always been a big part of me, I got a Wii U, Nintendo 3ds, constantly play smash bros wii u, (total Nintendo Fanboy, especially when it comes to anything Zelda related xD) but it's not all I play, I have a ps3, ps2, I like me some Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear (the source of my name, especially when my username used to be Snake2229), even some call of duty, though I am not big on the PC side of gaming, I have played some starcraft, I used to play Toontown as a big part of my childhood, and I used to play a very little amount of Runescape, a slightly bigger amount of Wizards 101, that's about it for PC though, anyway, I hope I enjoy it here ^_^
ShironMaoKyoshroNov 9, 2015 5:28 PM
Nov 9, 2015 5:28 PM

Jun 2015
Huum i don't know if i have ever introduced myself here so here it goes!

Hey! My name is Fyrusking but ppl usually call me Fyrus!
I'm from Brazil, I like almost all anime genre's so feel free to talk with me about anything, My favorite anime is Inuyasha, and well, that sum's it up, hope to get along with you all!
A Gift By: Natsukage
Nov 10, 2015 2:04 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome Hannah, DJ and Steven!!!!!^^
So I guess I will start calling you Atsu from now on @Kamui^^
Hahah I always called you Fyrus so no difference there:D
I haven't introduced myself
Username is thereapersedge but you can call me Edge
I am an 18 yr old Uni student^^ I was born and raised in Canada but due to some circumstances I ended up in India O_O
I used to watch anime as a kid but I got addicted to it 2 years ago ^^
Feel free to send me an PM or comment on my prof If you wanna know anything else....

Nov 18, 2015 10:03 AM
Jun 2015
Hi !
My name is Picky and I'm from Switzerland.
I think my favorite anime may be code geass since i really started watching anime since this one.

Nice to meet you :D
Nov 18, 2015 7:42 PM

Feb 2015
Nice to meet you too Picky!!!
Welcome to the club^^

Nov 18, 2015 11:50 PM

Jul 2015
hello guys
hope we all get along
Nov 19, 2015 12:32 AM

Feb 2015
ehh you are supposed to say something about yourself but never mind^^
welcome to SATP^^

Nov 19, 2015 12:34 AM

Jul 2015
I am gouri from India

Happy now??
Nov 19, 2015 12:45 AM

Feb 2015
uhhhhh still short ^^
No probs tho, not everyone has to talk about themselves

Nov 19, 2015 12:48 AM

Jul 2015
I am gouri
I am from India
I am an teenager
i like reading
i also like cooking,making and breaking things...

satisfied?
Nov 19, 2015 1:24 AM

Feb 2015
h-hai.....Why does this look like i am the bad guy?
and LOL Breaking stuff ^^

Nov 19, 2015 1:30 AM

Jul 2015
don't worry i am blaming you
and I do like breaking things
Nov 27, 2015 3:21 PM

Oct 2015
Hallo hallo.
Chi here! It's a pleasure to meet chu all. ^~^

Uhmm... Chi hopes to get along with everyone. Please excuse the way Chi talks. >.<

Thanksies!

Bye-bye!
Nov 27, 2015 6:18 PM

Feb 2015
Welcome Chi chan^^

Dec 4, 2015 7:04 AM

Nov 2015
Hello everybody!

My name is Marian and I'm from Bulgaria :) Nice to meet you all.
I hope we can have a great time together and we can talk and discuss and be friendly about it and so on ;) Also If someone touches my Kazusa I'll unleash the living hell on him - hehe.

I've been an anime fan since childhood but that's my first time joining a community of this sort, so be nice (or don't). I prefer plot driven seinen shows but also I'm such a sucker for a good romance.

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travellers, sliders, or ESPers here... come join me. That is all!
SephirothDec 4, 2015 7:12 AM
-----------------------
I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travellers, sliders, or ESPers here... come join me. That is all!
Dec 4, 2015 7:15 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome to SATP Marian^^
I assure you that there are no ordinary humans here :P :D
Drop a comment on the club if you feel chatty^^

Dec 4, 2015 3:49 PM

Jun 2015
Heya seph welcome to the club!
Hope we get along ^_^
FYI i'm not an ordinary human i'm a king :D
Dec 8, 2015 9:55 AM

Feb 2015
Hi everyone, my name is Nayel and I'm new here, pleased to meet you.

Hope to get along with all of you.

Dec 9, 2015 5:55 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome Nayel^^
Thanks for joining :D

Dec 9, 2015 9:22 PM

Jul 2015
Hi, the name's EarnestMovie. Don't question why my account is named that, it just is. My real name is Tristan and I'm Asian. Anyways I just wanted to join for many reasons.
1. Making friends
2. Talk about anime if possible
3. Be in a club cus why not
4. Socialize on the internet
5. To have fun
I got almost nothing to do at home and what better way to spend that time than to hang out with others on the internet. Glad to be in the club.

Dec 10, 2015 3:29 AM

Jun 2015
Heya Tristan welcome!!!
Hope you like the club and that we get along!
Well if you got nothing to do at home, we have some interesting game thread's here in the club, and we are always trying to make more!
It's quite a good way to pass the time and have fun :D

Well hope to see you there and in the club comment's!
Dec 12, 2015 9:56 PM

Aug 2014
Ayyyy ~ Im Airenee. Obviously it is not my real name :v haha I love animus and im not a weeb :v i am an editor btw :D nice to meet you guys!
Dec 12, 2015 10:14 PM

Feb 2015
Welcome Airenee^^
Ooooh an editor!!
Drop a comment, if you ever feel talkative^^

Dec 14, 2015 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
Hello everyone, I'm Yanna, but you can call me NDay. Nice to meet you all ^^
Dec 15, 2015 1:31 AM

Nov 2015
Welcome Yanna! Hope you'll enjoy the club - It's fun!
-----------------------
Dec 15, 2015 1:33 AM

Nov 2015
Airenee_ said:
Ayyyy ~ Im Airenee. Obviously it is not my real name :v haha I love animus and im not a weeb :v i am an editor btw :D nice to meet you guys!

Welcome Airenee :) Have a fun time here! We're colleagues by the way :D
-----------------------
Dec 15, 2015 4:29 AM

Feb 2015
Thanks for joining Yanna^^

Dec 15, 2015 5:47 AM

Nov 2015
I think I never actually introduced myself here. Anyway, I'm Amery, I'm 19 years old and currently working as a teacher in a middle school. I'm also bisexual, and currently dating a guy :P

Apart from anime (duh) I also love music, as you can probably see from my profile. I can't really decide on a favorite band/song/artist really, since I listen to so much music. Apart from just listening I play the piano, double bass and guitar.

As far as anime is concerned, my favorite genres are (based off of MalGraph): Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Thriller and Music. Though I enjoy others as well :3

Anyway, that's uh... Me!
Dec 15, 2015 6:48 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome Amery^^
Yay!!! A fellow pianist :D
Feel free to drop a comment if you ever feel chatty ^_^

Dec 16, 2015 10:34 AM
Nov 2015
Hey there! The name's Charlie and I recently just joined MAL. I can't believe how welcoming everyone was when I introduced myself in the forum. It was really surprising! Anyway, I saw these clubs and I thought this would be a great way for me to meet new people and make some friends! I'm also in search of my soulmate through MAL. Yes. "WTF" I know. But I have a feeling someone who is compatible with me, sharing similar interests is somewhere in this wonderful community of people. Anywho. I'd like to be a part of your club if that's cool. ^_^

@FriedAnime
Dec 16, 2015 10:37 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome to SAPT Charlie^^

Hahah this is the first time I heard something like this but I hope you find your soulmate^^
Feel free to drop a comment if you feel like talking^^

Dec 17, 2015 5:42 AM

Oct 2014
hajimemashite
koko ni atarashī menbā desu!
just call me Zai
yoroshiku! ^^
Dec 17, 2015 5:46 AM

Feb 2015
Nice to have you here Zai^^

Dec 17, 2015 5:48 AM

Oct 2014
oh, the pleasure's mine ^^
Dec 21, 2015 8:29 AM

Mar 2014
Yo, everyone :) i am Setsu. weeeelll i am from Georgia....well not that Georgia what is in USA, i am really bad at english grammar, so if i made mistakes do not get angry :)
Weeeeelll, i love anime and manga, romance ones <3 .. i watch asian dramas too.. korean dramas are pretty interesting too.. i am role player, and i like club where i can role-play. i am alittle... well not a little... Pervy girl on mal..
well nice to meet you all, let's be good friends
Dec 21, 2015 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
Welcome to SAPT Setsu san^^
Me role play a bit but mostly as a wolf pup -woof- :D

Dec 21, 2015 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
thanks
well role playing is really fun... once you start you cant stop :D
and you will need to practice.. and fined how to rp, so you could have fun :)
Dec 21, 2015 12:07 PM

Nov 2015
Welcome, you will find many roles to play here ^^ :D
-----------------------
Dec 21, 2015 12:12 PM

Mar 2014
that will be great.. thanks :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Discussion] MUSIC ♬♪

StrawberryEvil - Jan 20, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
Sep 10, 7:25 AM

» [GAME] Count to 20,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 10, 2022

1810 by Serafos »»
Jun 26, 1:06 AM

» [GAME] Count To 3000 in Decimals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Jan 18, 2016

5063 by Serafos »»
Jun 26, 1:05 AM

» [GAME] Ban The User Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

6138 by MortusEx »»
Feb 4, 12:43 AM

» [GAME] Ask the user below you a question! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Snowbelle - Aug 16, 2015

1452 by Serafos »»
Jan 29, 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.