Nov 2012
How come you got a link to someone's profile with the text DIE
Mar 20, 2015 7:08 AM

Jun 2014
Arcturnus said:
How come you got a link to someone's profile with the text DIE

First of all I used the [s ] DIE [/ s] xD

Time for a short history lesson:

Back when the DIE tribe was beginning to rise and spread across the cafe. Their arose another tribe to oppose the DIE tribe, much like yin and yan.. we had many conflicts with the other tribesman.. I call him man, because he was a lone tribesman of the LIVE tribe with courage incomparable to any.. willing to fight the DIE tribe of over 10 members single handedly and we were even for a while. He kept on fighting, creating alliances with the nekomimi tribes and the other tribes to stop us. He was none other than the man or woman who is linked in the sig, -H-A-R-U-, lone ranger fighting against an upcoming empire.

Our only recognized Rival. After many battles in the Say Something About the Person Above You area and the Ban the user above you battlefields.. It was us, the DIE tribesmen who rose to victory. We do not take anything away from HARU and his exploits. We are still vary of his threat when he makes his way back after getting reinforcements and allies.. and retraining in the woods. He will surely be back.

As a token of accepting him as a worthy rival, I have linked him in my signature.

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Mar 20, 2015 10:32 AM
Mar 2013
You seem to like anime music but how about IRL music? Do you listen to it and if so how does it stack up to anime music?
Mar 20, 2015 10:43 AM

Nov 2013
How are you going to use your 10000th post? XD
Mar 20, 2015 12:14 PM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
You seem to like anime music but how about IRL music? Do you listen to it and if so how does it stack up to anime music?

I basically listen to music the whole time I am awake. The only off times are when I am in class or watching an anime or talking to people.

I am a huge rock/ alternate rock fan. I also like some Jazz. Sax is sexy

Some of the bands I really love listening to are : The Killers, Led Zeppelin,Nirvana,AC/DC,Queen,Metallica,Pink Floyd,Iron Maiden,Black Sabbath,Bon Jovi,ColdPlay, Imagine Dragons, Panic! at the Disco, System Of a Down, The Swerve , Blink 182,Nickelback, Linkin Park, and so on. I can go on and on for the whole page and I still wouldnt be able to stop xD

I like listening to some EDM as well as some classical music, I really like Beethoven's Symphonies. (especially all of the ones that have been on Tom & Jerry xD)

I think J-Pop and K-pop and pop in general takes a back seat to rock but I still do enjoy some of them too. I really like The World Order as well.
I love Yui's Again. Its a great single.

Basically I listen to almost genre with more on rock than any other, I listen to any music I enjoy and get drawn to.

Mar 20, 2015 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
Lollo36 said:
How are you going to use your 10000th post? XD

With this thread xD

Mar 20, 2015 8:01 PM
Mar 2013
That's awesome. I don't really like the rock genre but its cool you like any and all aspects of music.

Any ideas what your next topic on CD will be? xD
Mar 20, 2015 11:51 PM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
That's awesome. I don't really like the rock genre but its cool you like any and all aspects of music.

Any ideas what your next topic on CD will be? xD

Lol, not yet. Most of the ones I make are spur of the moment. xD
Only a few like Castration, or War, a necessary evil are the ones I planned to create for a while until I found the right to make them.

Mar 20, 2015 11:52 PM
Apr 2014
Thoughts on history?
Mar 21, 2015 12:01 AM

Jun 2014
Gholy said:
Thoughts on history?

Boring if taught by a boring person. Fascinating if it is taught by an eccentric person.

I dont like reading history books. But I love learning about history through other ways like movies, games, etc.

I'd enjoy a history book if it speaks in the language I can understand without killing me with boredom.

Mar 21, 2015 9:19 AM
Mar 2013
What is your favorite season of the year?
Mar 21, 2015 9:35 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
What is your favorite season of the year?

Well, here in India, theres basically only three seasons.. Summer, winter and the monsoon season.

I live in one of the most southern most cities of India, its closer to the equator than the tropic of cancer.. so we have almost constant temperature of around 25-33C all year around. I like it when its around 28 and its the beginning of the summer season. Best time to go out to the beach and some swimming :3

Mar 21, 2015 10:33 AM
Mar 2013
Oh boy, I think I would be baked alive it was that hot all the time xD

What is an anime villain you love to hate?
Mar 21, 2015 10:36 AM

May 2013
M_F_M said:
Gholy said:
Thoughts on history?

Boring if taught by a boring person. Fascinating if it is taught by an eccentric person.

I dont like reading history books. But I love learning about history through other ways like movies, games, etc.

I'd enjoy a history book if it speaks in the language I can understand without killing me with boredom.

Have you played Age of Empires?

Mar 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2014
natsunootouto said:
M_F_M said:

Have you played Age of Empires?

Yes I have. I learnt a lot xD

About 10 years since I last played though.

Mar 22, 2015 11:12 PM

Apr 2014
What is your favorite instrument?

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Mar 23, 2015 5:01 AM

Jun 2014
emeraldrosary said:
Oh boy, I think I would be baked alive it was that hot all the time xD

What is an anime villain you love to hate?

I didnt see this question until now. I am sorry for the late reply .-.

I cant say I loved to hate anyone in anime. I was too preoccupied hating Jeoffrey Baratheon to think of hating anyone else
I cant think I really disliked Envy from FMA:B and probably why I loved how Mustang fried him up.

Neogamma said:
What is your favorite instrument?

I love all instruments. I find sax to be the sexiest instrument.

I wouldnt mind listening to Jimi Hendrix all day long either.. I love percussionists too. I love piano music as well as violin..

so yeah. That's a pretty hard question to answer.

Mar 23, 2015 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
Favorite yum
Mar 23, 2015 5:20 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Favorite yum

I feel like a nerd for thinking you meant yellowdog updater o_o

If I had to choose between KFC,Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. Then it'd be fried chicken any day any time xD

Mar 23, 2015 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
I predicted chicken.
Mar 23, 2015 5:31 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
I predicted chicken.

haha. But I am not black xD

I have a pet at home xD

Mar 23, 2015 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
Chickens are dead hen/rooster.

You are showing me a live animal. Or is it?
Mar 23, 2015 5:36 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Chickens are dead hen/rooster.

You are showing me a live animal. Or is it?

Nah. Chicken is living fouls. The female species of the one I posted.

Its a living animal. I just took that photo the day before yesterday.

Mar 23, 2015 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
I understand you have a male chicken then.?

Can i guess his name
Mar 23, 2015 5:47 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
I understand you have a male chicken then.?

Can i guess his name

Male chicken is called a cock/rooster.

We have 1 rooster and around 6 fouls here. We get around 5 eggs per day :3

Sure go ahead. Guess his name. I bet you wont be able to get it in 3 tries xP

Mar 23, 2015 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Mar 23, 2015 5:54 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

OMFG. You were so close O_O

Mar 23, 2015 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
WAS I???

Maaan..now it gets hard but ur thread be on mot active i will do this

Noblesse
Mar 23, 2015 6:00 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
WAS I???

Maaan..now it gets hard but ur thread be on mot active i will do this

Noblesse

Lol no.

Hint: Another character.

You have one last try :P

Mar 23, 2015 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
-pulls on pigtailssss-

Eeeep is it Frankenstein
Mar 23, 2015 6:12 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
-pulls on pigtailssss-

Eeeep is it Frankenstein

haha you got it right..

I call his chickenstein though xD

Mar 23, 2015 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
Ah..my Noblesse brother

-laughs-

-scene freezes, credits run through screen-

Next question
Mar 23, 2015 6:28 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Ah..my Noblesse brother

-laughs-

-scene freezes, credits run through screen-

Next question

Answers

Mar 23, 2015 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Ah..

Black and katana.
Sounded like an evil or rebellious character was forming

Until the 3rd one, you choose to be good.. -plays with beard-

Do you like these questions? They are recycled but are of good use if the person answering is planning to kill time. And give me some hints while i study the human race
Mar 23, 2015 7:41 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Ah..

Black and katana.
Sounded like an evil or rebellious character was forming

Until the 3rd one, you choose to be good.. -plays with beard-

Do you like these questions? They are recycled but are of good use if the person answering is planning to kill time. And give me some hints while i study the human race

I will always be a rebellious character.

I like them, its fun to answer. I can kill time anytime especially since its exam time. I seem to find myself more glued to the computer when I have exams.

What do you think about that, Mr. human race observer.

Mar 23, 2015 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
Hey hey hey "Mr"?

WATCH IT WATCH IT~

Mar 23, 2015 8:19 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
Hey hey hey "Mr"?

WATCH IT WATCH IT~

Lol it was because you kept playing with your beard xP

Answers

Mar 24, 2015 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
I predicted you'd try and take them to ur side, but not be their leader....hmm
I have lotsa kerela friends XD and NO. Your opponent is a giant egg. NOW CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

(at this point, just imagine me as a big fat dude with a long beard sitting on a throne, watching u fight.)
- Bulldozer
- Rocket Launcher
- Frying Pan
Mar 24, 2015 5:15 AM

Jun 2014
Silent_Stridah said:
I predicted you'd try and take them to ur side, but not be their leader....hmm
I have lotsa kerela friends XD and NO. Your opponent is a giant egg. NOW CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

(at this point, just imagine me as a big fat dude with a long beard sitting on a throne, watching u fight.)
- Bulldozer
- Rocket Launcher
- Frying Pan

yeah I already imagine you that way XP

I think frying pan is the logical option but I have this feeling that the egg will hatch and something is going to come way.. and even if I choose the frying pan, I have nothing to break the egg to make the omelette.

I am going to choose the rocket launcher since it feels like the best thing right now.

Mar 24, 2015 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
How tough are IT jobs in india? Is it easy to find a job? Are the working hours bad?
Mar 24, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2014
SweetMonia said:
How tough are IT jobs in india? Is it easy to find a job? Are the working hours bad?

Well I am still in college and I have only done an internship but from what I can say with my little experience is this:

IT jobs in India are fun for those who love the field. It's very competitive, you have to work a lot to get yourself to a higher position. But the pay makes up for all the hardships really. Its really good pay once you get 2-3 years of experience and start shining in your best core competency.

Its NOT easy to find a job if you graduated from the college without getting a placement during the placement interviews and such. Most of my seniors who did not; have had to give up and go for further education or push themselves them to the brink to get an IT job after graduation.

For students like me who are still on their sixth semester, we have our placements coming in the next semester. Its basically IT companies picking up the "shining" recruits. They have a couple of conditions for eligibility though.

Most the companies want those taking part in their placement tests to have passed all their papers till S5 or have a maximum of 2 back papers.

Then there is a written MCQ test on our base knowledge on basic language knowledge and other stuff.

Then there's a GD ,ie, a group discussion to showcase our communication skills and only those who passed both these tests get to go on the placement interviews, which will be 1 on 1 interview with the HR management staff and the recruiting head of the company.

If you are lucky and you have gone through all of them well, then you get into the company as a trainee and then make your way through the corporate world.

The working hours?

Most companies have an 8 hour work schedule but the 8 hours can be at any time. Many will have their 8 hours at night because they will need to have meetings with their clients in U.S or other countries. Most known IT companies are pretty liberal on when to go in and go out. Its good as long as the employee does his task for the day.

This is about how much I know from 2 months of internship and talking to my seniors and stuff. I have no real experience on any of the above said activities.

Mar 24, 2015 7:29 AM

Mar 2015
Is India really a dangerous country?I have always heard bad rumours about it and was warned not to go there for vacation,from what i heard its a very frighteningly dangerous place (especially for girls)
Mar 24, 2015 8:55 AM

Jun 2014
novaxy said:
Is India really a dangerous country?I have always heard bad rumours about it and was warned not to go there for vacation,from what i heard its a very frighteningly dangerous place (especially for girls)

I dont know who is spreading that stuff. But I am going to find him and kill him. xD

No, India is not a dangerous country.

Yes,we have a lot of people.

Yes, there are cases of rape and other kind of immoral activities.But that is not limited to India, almost every country suffers from its own psychopaths and according to statistics , we have more psychopaths because we have more people.

There was a rape case on a woman in Delhi which went viral as the cruelties of the act made people speechless especially the fact that the main preperator was a 16 year old boy. The case went viral (spread around in facebook and other social media like wild fire ), led to protests on better safety of woman and there were many "stupid" arguments made by ignorant and unintelligent politicians and a lawyer (recently) on the topic.

But in no way can those cases be taken as the country being a dangerous place to visit for people especially when you have actual dangerous countries to visit like Afghanistan, Syria , Lebanon and so on.

India is a far better and a secure place to visit. It boasts of such cultural,regional and linguistic diversity that makes anyone who likes travelling want to visit.

Don't be discouraged by such baseless rumors. This is a country worth visiting. We have coconuts. xD

Seriously, even though there has been bad rep on on women's safety is concerned.. it is not all true through out the country. Maybe a few places, you should be vary of. But the rest are great to visit.

I will just advertise my own state here , then. Please do visit Kerala. It will definitely be an unforgettable experience.

The State of Kerala is, I believe, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Rippling brooks and cascading waterfalls will greet you at every turn during the monsoons. The coastline is among the best in the #world. It’s not for nothing that the State has the title ‘God’s own country.’

Check this out If you want to know more reasons to visit India :3

Mar 24, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
Have you ever visited Maldives?
Its really close to India isnt it?

BTW i agree with you i went to trivandraputhram, kerala and i loved it!
Mar 24, 2015 9:06 AM

Jun 2014
raiputz said:

I live in Thiruvananthapuram. Hell I am here right now xD

Glad to know you loved it~ :3

Yeah it is. I have many friends from Mali.My dad used to export goods to Mali and frequently visit it. I have not visited Mali yet though. I hear its a pack of beautiful islands :3

I actually have been living in India for only around 3 years now, so its really been just travelling around the country side for me.

I have been around most of the South Indian states and will soon be moving on to travelling to the northen states :D

Mar 24, 2015 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
M_F_M said:
raiputz said:

Yeah it is. I have many friends from Mali.My dad used to export goods to Mali and frequently visit it. I have not visited Mali yet though. I hear its a pack of beautiful islands :3

I actually have been living in India for only around 3 years now, so its really been just travelling around the country side for me.

I have been around most of the South Indian states and will soon be moving on to travelling to the northen states :D

Well you just got a new friend from Maldives again! :3
but people really exaggerate about Maldives. It does have some nice islands but overall almost any other place is better than Maldives.
the internet speed is also crap!I just paid for 2 mbps and download speed right now is 14 Kbps!
I mean WTF?!

Who's your favourite footballer?
Mar 24, 2015 9:12 AM

Mar 2015
@MFM Lol those rumours were spread by my parents.We were having a meal and the viral rape case of delhi was brought up,so I thought of asking a locals opinion.I was shocked by how the lawyers responded though after I looked up a few articles about the case,which leads me to my next question:

Whats your opinion on gender equality in your country?Not pointing fingers or anything but the comments given by the lawyers and rapists who were interviewed were so shocking I couldnt believe my ears.
Mar 24, 2015 9:16 AM

Mar 2015
novaxy said:
@MFM Lol those rumours were spread by my parents.We were having a meal and the viral rape case of delhi was brought up,so I thought of asking a locals opinion.I was shocked by how the lawyers responded though after I looked up a few articles about the case,which leads me to my next question:

Whats your opinion on gender equality in your country?Not pointing fingers or anything but the comments given by the lawyers and rapists who were interviewed were so shocking I couldnt believe my ears.

Same here!
and its embarassing but whats the die legion?....
Mar 24, 2015 9:18 AM

Jun 2014
raiputz said:
M_F_M said:

Well you just got a new friend from Maldives again! :3
but people really exaggerate about Maldives. It does have some nice islands but overall almost any other place is better than Maldives.
the internet speed is also crap!I just paid for 2 mbps and download speed right now is 14 Kbps!
I mean WTF?!

Who's your favourite footballer?

I would still visit though. I hear the fish food is especially good xD
Oh I know how you feel bro.
The internet speed is sh*t here as well especially torrent speeds. I dont know why but my ISP hates torrents.. gives me fookin 10 kbps when I download anything. Direct is around 60 kbps~

Still sh*t compared to my old internet in Oman around 10 Mbps. I think most of the fast internet packages are wayyy too EXPENSIVE here.

My favorite footballer would be Zinedine Zidane. He is class. I cried when he got red carded in the finals with my dad when it happened.

One of the legends of the game.

Mar 24, 2015 9:22 AM

Mar 2015
Are you native indian or are you just living there?
P.S : I'll admit the sea food in Maldives cant be beat by any country!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5887 by TheBigGuy »»
9 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5853 by TheBigGuy »»
Sep 6, 1:40 PM

» "Have you ever..." -Thread V.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 20, 2019

2989 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:01 AM

» Watched This Anime Or Not + Opinion? V.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 29, 2018

1695 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:00 AM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1056 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 6, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.