Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Bait is not going to be taken

Which is unfortunate for both Lamb and I.

I probably wont even get a chance to use it if it pulls anything during the phase.
Feb 12, 2015 1:15 AM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.
Can someone give me a few reasons to either trust or suspect Lamb? I would like you to defend yourself too lamb. I am working a case against you but I actually like you as a person.

There aren't - lol. He acts scummy even when he has town roles. I just like having him around - it adds some spice to the game, and he's a good bait if you wanna catch some mafia, since he's an easy target to get lynched.

Do you see scummy and anti-town as different things? and if so, do I come across as scummy and not the other <.<?
Also I kind of doubt getting lynched this day phase as there should be at least a couple better choices at hand, even without people having to dish out info from night actions.

I'll just have to deal with the night phase in the right way ^^
I do somewhat miss watching myself die in my absence for next to no reason, seeing as people are better at thinking and actually using the end of day phases now days... it could really come in handy unlike it did before.
Feb 12, 2015 1:19 AM

Jan 2014
im sending newsletters atm. sorry that i havent posted vote count yet!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 1:22 AM

Sep 2012
Also if you wanted to put pressure on me, why not earlier?, you could have also used something to do with me placing distrust for a few people then following it up with:

P.S: I would be somewhat happy to see any of these people fall over.
I'm not too concerned with who helps or by what means ^^
Any help is fine enough for me.
Big wasteful posts that aren't on point are fun, have at me :3

One of them has already been sent to the graveyard <.<
Feb 12, 2015 1:23 AM

Sep 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
im sending newsletters atm. sorry that i havent posted vote count yet!

Mmmm dw about it, not a lot of that going on atm and well, evidently you have other important stuff to attend do
Feb 12, 2015 1:25 AM

Oct 2012
Lamb, remind me why you voted Chaos please?
Feb 12, 2015 1:28 AM

Jul 2014
s3bEg said:
Feb 12, 2015 1:34 AM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

There aren't - lol. He acts scummy even when he has town roles. I just like having him around - it adds some spice to the game, and he's a good bait if you wanna catch some mafia, since he's an easy target to get lynched.

Do you see scummy and anti-town as different things? and if so, do I come across as scummy and not the other <.<?
Also I kind of doubt getting lynched this day phase as there should be at least a couple better choices at hand, even without people having to dish out info from night actions.

I'll just have to deal with the night phase in the right way ^^
I do somewhat miss watching myself die in my absence for next to no reason, seeing as people are better at thinking and actually using the end of day phases now days... it could really come in handy unlike it did before.

Yes I do. Scummy means that either you want yourself to not get killed at night or it just suits your role [ that is mafia ]. Anti-town means you're a worth lynch target in any case, so better dead - I feed on trolls and other players alike [ I see them as more detrimental that even mafias tbh ]. Pretty as per yout usual - lol. Didn't notice any relevant change.

I saved your back on a couple of times. It just seemed to me unfair getting you lynched when you were not around. I even got criticised for this, as sometimes it's read as having double standards [ which is in part true ]. But you are here now - so make sure to act townie like.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Feb 12, 2015 1:36 AM

Oct 2012
Lynch: Lambtron

Convince me otherwise. I will only be on for a bit longer and will likely not be there for the phase shift.
Feb 12, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2014
That was aggressive
Feb 12, 2015 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
If one of you added me into contacts on skype please tell me now cause i'm kinda creeped out. -_-
Feb 12, 2015 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
What is your skype name?
Feb 12, 2015 1:50 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:

Did you read when it happened -____-, also take note of how early on that was.
Simply due to how they came across from the start point till around that time, also for reactions as it was weak as all hell at the time.
They weren't really my top interest either, Blonde was, but I didn't feel anyone else town aligned would really have thought anything of them back then.
They only really did anything to look at between me leaving and the phase ending.

Sadly I might just a new face to you and the standard approach to most things in this game aren't of a lot of interest to me ^^
Unless I have actually evidence for a lynch that early into the phase, I usually just plant one on a rather minor thought, not one that I think will get my head blown off :3
Edit: Fishing is rather fun though

Other than that, I don't feel the need to convince scum of my actual level of threat ^^

Dec 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
What is your skype name?

Shadowsnake777
I think

Jul 2014
s3bEg, remind me why you voted Lamb please?
Feb 12, 2015 1:51 AM

Jul 2014
Shadowsnake777 said:
SodaWithYoda said:
What is your skype name?

Shadowsnake777
I think

Fell for the bait, Now everyone can add you
Feb 12, 2015 1:52 AM

Dec 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
Shadowsnake777 said:

Shadowsnake777
I think

Fell for the bait, Now everyone can add you

-_-
Don't care, just wanna find out who THAT person is!
Feb 12, 2015 1:53 AM

Jul 2014
Well it wasn't me
Feb 12, 2015 1:55 AM

Oct 2012
SodaWithYoda said:

At the moment I only have minor suspicions of Lamb being anti-town, all of which could be cleared up if he would answer (what should be) a couple harmless questions. If he won't answer me then I will corner him with a lynch until he cooperates.
Feb 12, 2015 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:

Simply due to how they came across from the start point till around that time, also for reactions as it was weak as all hell at the time.
They weren't really my top interest either, Blonde was, but I didn't feel anyone else town aligned would really have thought anything of them back then.
They only really did anything to look at between me leaving and the phase ending.

Sadly I might just a new face to you and the standard approach to most things in this game aren't of a lot of interest to me ^^
Unless I have actually evidence for a lynch that early into the phase, I usually just plant one on a rather minor thought, not one that I think will get my head blown off :3

Other than that, I don't feel the need to convince scum of my actual level of threat ^^

I am pretty sure that blonde isn't a chimera ant
As for other factions, who knows...
Feb 12, 2015 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
s3bEg said:
SodaWithYoda said:

At the moment I only have minor suspicions of Lamb being anti-town, all of which could be cleared up if he would answer (what should be) a couple harmless questions. If he won't answer me then I will corner him with a lynch until he cooperates.

Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:

Feb 12, 2015 1:59 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:

Tell me what you think of Chaos and Blonde now and I will remove the lynch.
Feb 12, 2015 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Where are the questions though .... lol
Nothing to defend against, nothing to answer and a 1v1 cornering <.<
Feb 12, 2015 2:04 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:

Slow down there, the questions are coming, and so far I have asked you to defend yourself in general, why did you vote chaos and what do you think of Chaos and Blonde currently. There are some things to answer, and I didn't want to go about this aggressively, however it did get you to talk.
Feb 12, 2015 2:05 AM

Jul 2014
Aggressive voting gets everyone talking
Feb 12, 2015 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Lambtron said:

Tell me what you think of Chaos and Blonde now and I will remove the lynch.

Chaos has yet to do anything that stands out beyond looking silly at the start, in either direction though so I have less faith in them, but not really feeling they're someone worth pressuring.
They can float around for however long it takes to run out of better people to get rid of ^^

Blonde simply doesn't have enough presence but is still around enough to do what they might need to and that's about it.
Being too minimal/beneficial just seems like an approach one with more information than a townie would take.

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:

Role confirmed.
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.

Jan 2014
excuse if i'm a bit inactive since right now i'm having an exam that only ends in 5 days for now though the second and third day is a weekend maybe i can be a bit active on that time
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 12, 2015 2:08 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Lambtron said:

Slow down there, the questions are coming, and so far I have asked you to defend yourself in general, why did you vote chaos and what do you think of Chaos and Blonde currently. There are some things to answer, and I didn't want to go about this aggressively, however it did get you to talk.

Mmmmm guess so, however I talk whenever I get a chance to for the most part, minus being in-game or too distracted with animu.
If there's nothing to talk about, I won't.... though I will talk too much with little reason at times, definitely without the clearest of intentions to top it off ^^
Feb 12, 2015 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
ChaosSaviour said:
excuse if i'm a bit inactive since right now i'm having an exam that only ends in 5 days for now though the second and third day is a weekend maybe i can be a bit active on that time

Dw, it's not the inactivity that rubs me the wrong way.
Also people don't tend to agree with much of anything that comes from my direction, you could just consider yourself safe if it so pleases you.
Feb 12, 2015 2:11 AM

Apr 2014
Also, has anyone else been transported last night? o.o
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:13 AM

Jan 2014
Lambtron said:
ChaosSaviour said:

Dw, it's not the inactivity that rubs me the wrong way.
Also people don't tend to agree with much of anything that comes from my direction, you could just consider yourself safe if it so pleases you.

i just said it so everyone knows why i'm not contributing much ^^
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 12, 2015 2:13 AM

Jul 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:

Transported?
Feb 12, 2015 2:14 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

I don't. If you're talking about abilities then I didn't target you. If you're talking about something else then I don't know what you're talking about.

Not sure what this something else might be, it should be obvious enough what I'm talking about for the most part ^^
Though I guess there is a way to get it through without targeting me

My last request, can you elaborate anymore on this little discussion that happened? You answered my other question though and I did agree to unlynch you so:
unvote: Lambtron
Feb 12, 2015 2:17 AM

Oct 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
Lambtron said:

Role confirmed.

Did I miss something?
Feb 12, 2015 2:18 AM

Jul 2014
s3bEg said:

My last request, can you elaborate anymore on this little discussion that happened? You answered my other question though and I did agree to unlynch you so:

Giving up like that?
Feb 12, 2015 2:18 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Lambtron said:

Not sure what this something else might be, it should be obvious enough what I'm talking about for the most part ^^
Though I guess there is a way to get it through without targeting me

unvote: Lambtron

Part of something, that was the weaker half, it didn't have to be them specifically.
I can tell you I didn't get what I wanted, the rest can still be of benefit either later in the phase or the game in general.
They just happened to be someone I could test something on without much effort or reason due to them calling for me ^^
Anything more would just kill it.... sooo yeeahhh, good luck with that.
Feb 12, 2015 2:19 AM

Apr 2014
SodaWithYoda said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Transported?

Transported. As in:
The_Pyromaani said:
Shizuku - Transporter (3-shot)

Extremely forgetful to the point of having short-term memory loss, along with her unassuming appearance, Shizuku can easily cause her opponents to underestimate
and be confused by her combat abilities.
You can choose two targets each night, and every action against one of them targets the respective other person. The players being transported are the only ones who will know about it.
(example: If Cop investigates person A. He get result of person B for Person A.)

First I just brushed it off as I was transported with another one who's inactive. But then it suddenly occurred to me that I may as well have been targeted to be killed. o.o totally not smooth O.O
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:20 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:

I find this near impossible to believe btw, why throw something with X=3 that early and hmmmmm, don't take this the wrong way, but why on you?
Feb 12, 2015 2:21 AM

Jul 2014
Nope I haven't been transported yet and I hope that i don't get transported
Feb 12, 2015 2:22 AM

Oct 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
s3bEg said:

Giving up like that?

Not at all, I still suspect him. None of his answers convinced me either way to be honest. I was lying when I said I wouldn't be there for the phase shift of course and I will most likely bring up his name as a possible lynching candidate. He isn't even my first choice though, I am just picking at him because he is active. I am sure what he has said so far will be helpful in the future though.
Feb 12, 2015 2:23 AM

Apr 2014
s3bEg said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Role confirmed.

Did I miss something?

This...
Lambtron said:

There's also this...
Lambtron said:
I can tell you I didn't get what I wanted, the rest can still be of benefit either later in the phase or the game in general.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:23 AM

Jul 2014
I am probably going to pressure Asunyan
Because, follow up pressure just to make sure the story is the same
Feb 12, 2015 2:24 AM

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

I find this near impossible to believe btw, why throw something with X=3 that early and hmmmmm, don't take this the wrong way, but why on you?

That IS my question....
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
s3bEg said:

Did I miss something?

This...
Lambtron said:

There's also this...
Lambtron said:

I have a role.

I talked to someone.

I see how you got to which role it is.....

Jul 2009
asu is awakes nows

asu is a townie

also - a note on teh earlier discussion of being converted
teh mentor spent their time converting someone last nights
so they didnt gets their factional kill
they will get it tonights tho (as long as their mentee wasnt killed last nights/isnt lynched todays

there will be four deaths tonights since 2 mafias + SK + mentor
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D

Jul 2014
I am not smart enought to comprehend role hinting so

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Maybe it really wasn't me. At least not entirely. Maybe I wasn't A but B, right? I'm not the original target...
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2014
Asunyan said:
asu is awakes nows

asu is a townie

also - a note on teh earlier discussion of being converted
teh mentor spent their time converting someone last nights
so they didnt gets their factional kill
they will get it tonights tho (as long as their mentee wasnt killed last nights/isnt lynched todays

there will be four deaths tonights since 2 mafias + SK + mentor

Pops up right on cue
How can you be so sure about that theory Asu?
Feb 12, 2015 2:28 AM

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

This...

There's also this...

I have a role.

I talked to someone.

I see how you got to which role it is.....

Isn't there only one role that fits both shoes? Now as to your alignment... One should already be dead so there's two left and still, both are on the opposite sides of the table...
Just me things.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.