Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2015 6:55 PM

Oct 2014
Oh snap. The SK arrived.
Feb 9, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, suddenly there were a lot of people here.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Aug 2013
I wasn't even there for day one, but I agree, that was pretty fast.
Oh, and who made the decision to kill me the exact same night I entered?

In reference to new moon.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."

Oct 2014
Wherever watermelon goes, we follow.
Feb 9, 2015 6:58 PM

Aug 2013
Where is s3bEg? I see him lurking.
Feb 9, 2015 7:00 PM

Aug 2014
-MidnightOwl- said:

who are you?
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 9, 2015 7:01 PM

Jun 2009
shap111 said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

who are you?
That is panda.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 7:01 PM

Aug 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:
watermelon man is back

I'm still laughing about how fast you got ganked in New Moon

dont mention that game....
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 9, 2015 7:02 PM

Feb 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Haha, I knew it would go that fast ><

Anyway, hi everyone!
It seems like that "We should vote on first day" thing has already started and some votes have been placed.
I can't say we shouldn't, with two mafias, town has to do something early.

Also answer da questions

Sure, if you ask it so nicely... (-w-)

What is your approach to this game? Will you lurk or contribute when you can?
I usually don't talk when I don't have anything to say.

How do you feel about inactive players?
Why going in a game when you don't want to play?

If you are mafia, who would you kill tonight?
I wouldn't say it.

How often do you expect to be on and posting?
I should be here on evening/night (earlier than today, it's really late here)

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you were a mafia?
Only been mafia once. And I lost.

What are your thoughts on mass claiming?
Mass claiming? When everyone is saying "his" role? As long as there's no way to prove it, I stay suspicious.

If you are townie, how would you play to ensure your victory?
How would I play... I would try to avoid lynching a townie.

If you are mafia, how would you play to ensure that you win?
I would probably try to kill the most dangerous ones.

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?
I don't know a lot of people here, I can't answer.

Which players do you have the hardest time to read?
Same thing.

Are you mafia?
Let me ask my brain what I should answer.

Oct 2012
LucianRoy said:

Yes hello. I am watching HxH while looking at the discussion. Since I am in this game I thought it would be appropriate to watch more than the first season.

Sep 2012
I like hearing from/seeing:
Coro
L&H
Bryn
x_at_home

I would include you and Soren and possibly Suzu, but you two are around frequently enough and do what yous do so that works fine.
Suzu is in when they are, so I don't think I have to worry about that for now.... also don't think I have to be concerned at this stage in the game.

Most of those I listed at the top I'm assuming I'll just have to wait to see, I'll also likely only be coming back to see what they're up to as well.
Feb 9, 2015 7:05 PM

Sep 2012
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Matoro_Mahri said:

Also answer da questions

Sure, if you ask it so nicely... (-w-)

I usually don't talk when I don't have anything to say.

Why going in a game when you don't want to play?

I wouldn't say it.

I should be here on evening/night (earlier than today, it's really late here)

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you were a mafia?
Only been mafia once. And I lost.

Mass claiming? When everyone is saying "his" role? As long as there's no way to prove it, I stay suspicious.

How would I play... I would try to avoid lynching a townie.

I would probably try to kill the most dangerous ones.

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?
I don't know a lot of people here, I can't answer.

Same thing.

Are you mafia?
Let me ask my brain what I should answer.

@bold: That, you did not ^^
Feb 9, 2015 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
Just to let everyone know, mass claiming works by means of the entire town claiming in order to narrow down the scum. You basically confirm each other through uncountered claims, and countered claims.

If you guys are thinking of mass claiming, it's now or never. The scum are guaranteed to use their janitors tonight, which is why it's so important we lynch today so we have something to go off of tomorrow.

I personally think mass claiming isn't fun, but I'm already claimed, so I can't really complain.
Feb 9, 2015 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
LucianRoy said:

Yes hello. I am watching HxH while looking at the discussion. Since I am in this game I thought it would be appropriate to watch more than the first season.

That's dedication right there.
Feb 9, 2015 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
You know SuzakuT your answers were really vague or just really simple. Hard to say.

Jun 2009
s3bEg said:
LucianRoy said:

You are so much more dedicated then I am. I almost never play in mafia games where I have seen the anime.

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
Coro
L&H
Bryn
x_at_home

I would include you and Soren and possibly Suzu, but you two are around frequently enough and do what yous do so that works fine.
Suzu is in when they are, so I don't think I have to worry about that for now.... also don't think I have to be concerned at this stage in the game.

Most of those I listed at the top I'm assuming I'll just have to wait to see, I'll also likely only be coming back to see what they're up to as well.

One of those names is scum. I feel it in my bones.
Feb 9, 2015 7:10 PM

Jan 2014
Reposting the updated list for posterity. Will make a new post every time a new person answers. I think the big thing is that these answers will not be of much help in the early game, but they will provide HUGE clues in the late game through logical discussion. If I'm still alive, expect me to start throwing this chart out at every claim and death.

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games

where you was a mafia?

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate

others well?

Are you mafia?

Non-answering players:

Oct 2012
Suzune-chan said:
You know SuzakuT your answers were really vague or just really simple. Hard to say.

You complain about her answers but let mine slide?

Jul 2014
I believe in you lucian
Feb 9, 2015 7:11 PM

Jan 2014
*deduction not discussion
Feb 9, 2015 7:12 PM

Oct 2014
s3bEg said:
Suzune-chan said:

She's trying to make it seem like you two are in cahoots.
Feb 9, 2015 7:13 PM

Jun 2009
s3bEg said:
Suzune-chan said:

I happened to notice those ones recently because they were quoted. I would have to go back and look for your specifically.

Feb 9, 2015 7:14 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Just to let everyone know, mass claiming works by means of the entire town claiming in order to narrow down the scum. You basically confirm each other through uncountered claims, and countered claims.

If you guys are thinking of mass claiming, it's now or never. The scum are guaranteed to use their janitors tonight, which is why it's so important we lynch today so we have something to go off of tomorrow.

I personally think mass claiming isn't fun, but I'm already claimed, so I can't really complain.

Oh yeah, and there are probably going to be two hidden kills, since the mafia teams will both think the other isn't going to use their janitor, or they'll both think that the other team trusts them to make the kill. In other words, I'm not likely to be a person that dies tonight. I'll probably absorb protection as well, since I'm the only confirmed role.

Jun 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
s3bEg said:

I know, I hate when people act like my friend day one...

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
s3bEg said:

I happened to notice those ones recently because they were quoted. I would have to go back and look for your specifically.

Matoro_Mahri posted the list recently.

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
Lambtron said:
Coro
L&H
Bryn
x_at_home

One of those names is scum. I feel it in my bones.

I also forgot to mention I would prefer to hear from any amount of the people I said I get pretty much no reads on ^^
Though it wouldn't bother me to get nothing either, it would be about the same in the end unless things change a fair bit.
This questionnaire could be a nice simple way to force just that little bit out of them I guess.

Oct 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:
s3bEg said:

I don't get that vibe at all, but I will take your word for it.

Aug 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
I believe in you lucian

Thank you, Soda. I'm doing my best out here.
Feb 9, 2015 7:15 PM

Oct 2014
LucianRoy said:
SodaWithYoda said:
I believe in you lucian

You scum. I bet you want Mafia to convert you. You can't fool me.
Feb 9, 2015 7:15 PM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Suzune-chan said:

Completely different vibes in how each went about doing so.
Feb 9, 2015 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Are you concerned about buddying? Do you think it's scum related? Or is it just mutual town?
Feb 9, 2015 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
Panda are you just out to get everyone today? Do you think it masks your mafia vibe?

Feb 9, 2015 7:17 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
LucianRoy said:

Lol, why would the mafia conv-
Dammit, wine.

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Panda are you just out to get everyone today? Do you think it masks your mafia vibe?

Two or three people that are posting are not everyone. I'd feel safe saying that at least 75% of the roster has yet to post.

Sep 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:
LucianRoy said:

Sounds like a horrible plan to me.
It'd be better to wait it out and use it more as a clutch move, or if the cop manages to pick up 1 or more scum and feels well off enough to out them and some "confirmed town players".
Then pick up one of them who are a stronger player/in a better position.
Feb 9, 2015 7:18 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:

Are you concerned about buddying? Do you think it's scum related? Or is it just mutual town?
In a game this large it is something I worry about. Since we are all going to be playing for some time it will become easier for us to link up early. However, I greatly love being town because my plans do not bother anyone else, however, if someone is always standing on your shoulder it makes it hard to think because I have something extra to worry about. I tend to side early with those who back me, but I have learned that is a dangerous habit.

Feb 9, 2015 7:19 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:

Haha, I know. People already told me my answers can't be shorter, I just don't talk that much.
Feb 9, 2015 7:19 PM

Jun 2009
-MidnightOwl- said:
Suzune-chan said:

Two or three people that are posting are not everyone. I'd feel safe saying that at least 75% of the roster has yet to post.
This is very true. I just happened to notice you jumping at people today so I felt inclined to say something~

Feb 9, 2015 7:20 PM

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:

I can say I personally feel rather crippled being buddied with anyone within the game to some extent, that is if it's due to them.... I'm fine doing it to others due to being an ass :3
Feb 9, 2015 7:20 PM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

This is very true. I just happened to notice you jumping at people today so I felt inclined to say something~

I'm ready to argue against anyone. I'll argue against myself if I have to. Trust nobody.
Feb 9, 2015 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Suzune-chan said:

I'm ready to argue against anyone. I'll argue against myself if I have to. Trust nobody.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo...
Feb 9, 2015 7:24 PM

Aug 2013
People who I don't want to lynch today:

sebeg
Feb 9, 2015 7:25 PM

Feb 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Suzune-chan said:

Hm. That honestly makes you seem more town. You go around accusing everyone, which would be kind of a suspicious move if you were mafia, but is perfectly reasonable if you're town. Then again, with two mafia teams loose, its harder to make those sort of assumptions...
Feb 9, 2015 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
People who I don't want to lynch today:

sebeg

You don't want to put "I", "lynch" or "today" into bold ?
Feb 9, 2015 7:27 PM

Jan 2014
I've got one person (besides Lucian) who I'm fairly certain is town, which is surprising. I seriously hope the doctor covers Lucian at least the first night, after that it is up in the air because he is a prime target for conversion.
Feb 9, 2015 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
NessieFynn said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Hm. That honestly makes you seem more town. You go around accusing everyone, which would be kind of a suspicious move if you were mafia, but is perfectly reasonable if you're town. Then again, with two mafia teams loose, its harder to make those sort of assumptions...

Exactly. Normal tells don't work here. Except for VCA, and probably IIoA. Maybe HiPS, but you'd have to have a convincing case.
Feb 9, 2015 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
I've got one person (besides Lucian) who I'm fairly certain is town, which is surprising. I seriously hope the doctor covers Lucian at least the first night, after that it is up in the air because he is a prime target for conversion.

WINE
How many times do I have to say it. You cannot predict what the mafia will do. In my mind, I'm the least likely person to get chosen. The mafia will want to choose someone with an element of surprise, somebody who the cop would think last about checking. But the again, that's wine.
Feb 9, 2015 7:32 PM

Oct 2014
Kids these days with their acronyms.
Feb 9, 2015 7:35 PM

Sep 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:
Kids these days with their acronyms.

Show more interest in the meaning of each, that might be the point in them being there <.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.