Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 29, 2015 1:05 AM

Dec 2014
I agree and I found death note predictable and I also really didn't understand fate series and Steins Gate was just stupid and Gintama that isn't funny at all and guess what I don't care, cos this is my opinion and I prefer enjoying shows that everyone doesn't like it makes you different and unique and anyway you'll meet tonnes of people with different opinions and guess what I am not trolling enjoy your life dudes and dudettes
Nov 29, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
zoeanime13 said:
I agree and I found death note predictable and I also really didn't understand fate series and Steins Gate was just stupid and Gintama that isn't funny at all and guess what I don't care, cos this is my opinion and I prefer enjoying shows that everyone doesn't like it makes you different and unique and anyway you'll meet tonnes of people with different opinions and guess what I am not trolling enjoy your life dudes and dudettes

I respect your opinion, but liking or disliking shows based solely on their popularity seems kind of dumb.
Nov 29, 2015 12:20 PM

Dec 2014
64SuperNintendo said:
zoeanime13 said:

I respect your opinion, but liking or disliking shows based solely on their popularity seems kind of dumb.

I mean I love popular shows as well like Magi and Noragami (dunno if everyone would call them popular, but they're in the top 100 on MAL), but some shows there most people loved I just haven't been able to enjoy I don't know why that is I suppose everyone is different
Nov 29, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2014
zoeanime13 said:
64SuperNintendo said:

I mean I love popular shows as well like Magi and Noragami (dunno if everyone would call them popular, but they're in the top 100 on MAL), but some shows there most people loved I just haven't been able to enjoy I don't know why that is I suppose everyone is different

Oh, okay.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 21, 2010

178 by DryAmeer »»
Today, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Feb 28, 2010

216 by Ronin_4011 »»
Today, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

976 by iwakur4 »»
Today, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

adamantine - Dec 20, 2009

174 by Ronin_4011 »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ahenshihael - Sep 27, 2009

186 by Ronin_4011 »»
Yesterday, 3:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.