Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2012 9:03 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya stood still in stance gripping her sword tighter. "First strike, wait for them to strike first before striking." she said under her breath. The wind blew and all was quiet between Amaya and the clone. She ignored everything else going on around her and concentrated on her foe.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Mar 10, 2012 7:21 PM

Apr 2011
When the 1st Stranger with Mordred's Sword (who was fighting Rider) was shot... he grinned. But in his teeth he held another silvery thingy, upon further inspection the Rider noticed something: It was a coin? He grunted "Iblis" while doing so and the bullet passed right through him as his face bended and warped like flames and the bullet came out of the back of his head smoking and melting as it collided with the street...

The 2nd Stranger was still toe-to-toe and going hand-to-hand with Rider's Master swinging around Longinus's Lance like pro...

The 3rd stranger began a dervish like assault with his blades on Archer's Master. It was a dance almost of juggling and swiping with knives of various sizes and shapes designed soley for extreme torture and pain:Torquemada's specialty in Inquistition. He occasionally fired off random ones at Archer to keep from him intervening, and to block his snipes at him...
Mar 10, 2012 7:35 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya deflected the knives rather easily. She was back in the game. She saw an opening in the wall of knives and dived through and to get a clear shot at the clone. Once she did, she slashed downward with all her might, not even a wall of knives will break her will.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 11, 2012 8:30 AM

Jun 2011
Yvonne enters the bounded field with ease."My my." she says and grins,observing the battle.
Mar 11, 2012 8:33 AM

Apr 2011
Lancer jumps in afterwards and says "Princess I don't think its a good idea to jump in... to... a..." his voice trails off as he sees the battles going on around him. "Maybe we should sit back and watch for a minute, eh princess?"
Mar 11, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2011
"Agreed.I need some time to evaluate the situation and pick an enemy." Yvonne nods.Apparently,her policy is "My enemy's enemy is my temporary ally." .
Mar 11, 2012 8:48 AM

Apr 2011
He nods and watches the battle unfold, he saw 3 Avengers each with a different weapon.
The 1st one was wielding an evil looking blade and going toe-to-toe with a Servant wielding a pistol and a blade as well.
The 2nd one was wielding the Lance of Longinus from their earlier encounter and going melee with a Master.
The 3rd one was wielding an assorment of macabre knives abd the like against a katana wielding Master with her Servant behind her firing a gun of some sort.

It was quite the battle royale... and the Avenger was winning by Lancer's count.
Mar 11, 2012 8:58 AM

Jun 2011
Yvonne took out of her coat a pipe.Tucking it's end in her mouth,she started to analyze the events.Three Avengers.Two Servants and their Masters.She scowls her eyebrows,thinking at a plan."Ne,Lancer..." she murmurs,"Avenger is anyway against every master he encounters.Let's help those people a little,shall we?" she asks.
Mar 11, 2012 10:35 AM

Jul 2011
Amaya felt her blade gash through flesh. She pressed down even hard and felt hot blood splash onto her face. Her katana was dug right into Avenger left shoulder.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 11, 2012 11:39 AM

Apr 2011
But it wasn't Human blood that came out... it was INSECT! Clenched in his teeth and smiling was a small silver coin and in that grin he growled "Beelzebub" and his body, kinda like the 2nd clone was not made of true flesh... but rathe rthan flames it was more or less Insects.
He swung his knives around in order to try and cut her in turn...

theother clones were continuing their assault, while Lancer was still watching...
Mar 11, 2012 11:47 AM

Jun 2011
Yvonne slaps Lancer's stomach,who seemed to be lost in awe at the gore scenes."Idiot,answer me!" she yells kinda low.
Mar 11, 2012 11:59 AM

Apr 2011
Without looking at her Lancer said "Or... we could wait til they all defeat each other and we clean up the leftovers"
Mar 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Jul 2011
"Bugs?!" Amaya said jumping back. She parried the knives flying towards her. "How many does this guy have?" she said to herself finding herself blade to blade with Avenger.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 11, 2012 12:06 PM

Jun 2011
"I don't think Avenger agrees with you..." Yvonne says,pointing at one of them who notices their position.

//let us have a fight too :/ //
Mar 11, 2012 12:16 PM

Jul 2011
"More people?!" Amaya said to herself as she noticed another batch of master and servant nearby. She was still blade to blade with Avenger
Even Death has a heart

Mar 13, 2012 3:59 PM

Apr 2011
Avenger:
All 3 clones even though thy were in mid-fight sudenly jumped back like 20 feet and the 3 of them said in stereo "You are all weak pathetic insects... all of you"

The 1st one (the one with the knives) said "A stupid woman who thinks her toy sword is a weapon... and an Archer who let's her fight for him and who can't even shoot straight"
The 2nd one (the one with the sword) said "A pathetic Servant and Rider... he's nothing but a shameful wannabe pirate who's nothing more than a cabin-boy"
The 3rd one (the one with the lance) said "A weakling of a Master, who's powers are no better than that of his Servant's... he didn't even touch me"
All 3 clones sneaked a glance at Lancer and his Master they all sighed in unison... no more words could decribe that knaves weakness...

They all said in grave stereo "I am Avenger, the Guardian of the Grail, to acquire your prize you must first defeat me. But... there is no true power in any of you, you ALL shall perish beore this War is at an end".

"But" they said in a lighter note "There is still hope... if you all manage to destroy each other. You can truly gain the power you all seek and you may be able to defeat me... but only if you're the only ones left standing in this field of bloodshed"

They all grinned and said "Happy Killing!" and they all fused back together in a flurry of fire, insect, and crows... and vanished without a trace.

Lancer
Lancer a bit pissed at Avenger from earlier and now, listened intently to his words... and when he vanished, Lancer got scared for his Master quite quickly and he said "Princess... stay behind me no matter what happens, understand?" he didn't turn to look at her but instead held his hand out to the side as if to summon his weapon. He wasn't looking for a fight today... but he was willing to do so if need be.
Gibz0maticMar 13, 2012 4:17 PM
Mar 13, 2012 4:06 PM

Jun 2011
Yvonne sighed,her face red in annoyance."That Avenger will pay me the earlier humiliation with his own blood." she mumbled,getting her pipe out and scowling her eyebrows.At Lancer's gesture,her scowl got more obvious."I am not the coward type.I can very well take care of myself and in the same time supply you with plenty of prana." she says,her voice being a little bitter,to defend her pride.She appreciated his protective act,but she could simply not stay behind.
Mar 13, 2012 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
"Cocky little shit!"

With his opponent now gone, Rider's cannons dissappear, sinking into the background. Their were other Servants present, but he was unsure of what to do about them.

He keeps his gun's at the ready, awaiting for orders from his Master.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Mar 13, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
The Avenger was gone. Amaya was angry, but more importantly, she was hurt, emotionally. "Toy sword...." she said holding her blade with both arms kneeling down on both knees. "This blade is a memory of someone I loved, and I will not let anyone make fun of her!" she said louder. Her wounds stung, but she knew Itsuki(Archer) had it more rough than her. She got up and turned her attention to him. "Don't let him hurt your pride, your an archer after all, leave the close combat stuff to me" she smiled as she fixed her glasses.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 4:36 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer stood ready, his silvery white Lance now in hand as it came out of a glorious burst of holy light...
Its tip weaved back and forth towards eiither Rider or the Archer, he prefered not to target Masters unless it was nesceessary...
Mar 16, 2012 4:50 PM

Jul 2011
Itsuki was in no condition to fight, close combat fights weren't an archers thing, and they were both caught by surprise by Avenger, so there was no time to strategize. Amaya noticed that the lancer prepared for battle. "Some say you might be weak for letting me fight, but I say you're even stronger than the other's. Remember, letting others help you, makes you strongest of all." she said as she winked at Archer.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 4:53 PM

Jun 2011
"How stupid can you be,little Master!" Yvonne chuckled outloud at Amaya's encouragements.
Rising one hand,she made an odd sign.Back in her residence,Marco notices his mistress' wave.Taking his daughter's hand in his own,he closes his eyes and murmures a spell.
In merely a second,Yvonne feels new and powerful prana flowing inside her,causing small circles of wind around her.
Mar 16, 2012 4:57 PM

Apr 2011
"With your permission, I could release my Lance's true power and anihalte both Servants without touching the Masters if need be... my princess" said Lancer tensing up and ready to call upon his Master's prana...
Mar 16, 2012 4:57 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya was a little hurt by that, but she cared more for Itsuki's sake. She got up and held her blade up to face the two, master and servant.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:02 PM

Jun 2011
"Slain everyone who shows resistance." Yvonne says,dead in the eye and coldness in her sweet voice.
Mar 16, 2012 5:06 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya heard the command and her eyes widened. She gripped her blade tighter and braced for an offense. "Leave this to me Itsuki, shoot when you find the opportunity." she whispered.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:09 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer narrows his eyes and nods perceptably and swings his Lance around while praying "By the fires of Deigon, by the heart of a Princess, and by the hand of God..." his Lance which was already beautiful began to glow with more luster and seemed to leak... power?
Mar 16, 2012 5:13 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya gasped with surprise as her eyes widened. "What's going on?" she thought to herself. She still held her defensive position.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:15 PM

Jun 2011
"I'll shot the Master in it's heart when I get the occasion,so Lancer can kill the Archer with a single hit." she thought,closing her eyes.She started to recite an incantation in a foreign language,causing the prana flux increase even more.
Mar 16, 2012 5:22 PM

Apr 2011
A fianl burst of power leaked out as he said "ASACALON! I release you from your bonds!" and his Lance grew a new aura, as opposed to holy light that simply covered the blade and shaft. it was no encased in an avatar that resembled a white dragon with feathery wings and holy power!
He leaned forward and launched himself forward in a silvery white light... blasting right by Archer's Master and going straight for him!
Mar 16, 2012 5:23 PM

Jun 2011
"Gotcha!" Yvonne grinned,suddenly opening her eyes and firing a Fin Shot,aiming for Amaya's heart.
Mar 16, 2012 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
Halfway between his attack at Archer, Lancer stopped and held his Lance out blocking his Master's shot at Archer's Master and absorbing it...
He said coldly "Princess... what are you doing?"
Mar 16, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2011
'What?!" Amaya thought quickly to herself. She held her blade up right in the bullets path waiting for it, but it never came. "Huh?" she thought to herself to notice Lancer intercepted it.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:29 PM

Jun 2011
"My job." Yvonne replies just as cold.
Mar 16, 2012 5:37 PM

Apr 2011
"This war is for Servants to fight, no Masters need to die" he half looked at her in the corner of his eye "Afterall... we Servants are already dead, right Archer? and Rider?" asked Lancer not really expecting a reply from either of them...
Mar 16, 2012 5:40 PM

Jul 2011
"Servants to fight.... dead?" she thought to herself as Lancer said the same phrase. "What's this war for anyway?" she thought.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:41 PM

Jun 2011
"You don't properly understand our situation,do you,Lancer?" Yvonne shook her head on a soft tone."You don't understand that during the past wars,usually the first to die were the Masters?!" she yells at him,with blank eyes,after lifting her head."Do you even realize that by saving the enemy you risked mine and your own life?!" she asked.
Mar 16, 2012 5:41 PM

Jul 2009
"Right, Knighty Boy" replies Rider, grinning, as he stands just in front of his Master. He had redrawn his Sabre, holding it firmly in one hand. The space behind him rippled.

"Pretty cocky of you to assume you can take me out so easily"

Mar 16, 2012 5:45 PM

Jun 2011
"I suggest you do not talk when I'm having a fight with someone." Yvonne says calm,turning her head towards Rider.
Mar 16, 2012 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
"OOoooo...." goes Rider, with Mock fear. "Moody one, ain't ya Lass?"

Mar 16, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
"Moody?Rather human,something a dead one can't understand." Yvonne replies back,and yawns.She started to get bored,even though her prana flux was still as strong.
Mar 16, 2012 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
"Easy now princess... the only lives that matter here right are the Masters and espceially yours, mine and all other Servants do not..." he said to his Master evenly
He looked back at Archer's Master as he asked kindly ignoring her previous statement "Dear lady, kindly remove yourself from this fray and only engage your Servant in combat here... otherwise you both should get out of our sight. I doubt I could block my Master again even if I wanted too..."
He called over his shoulder at Rider and his Master and said "Sound fair enough for you? 1 vs. 1 vs. 1... no Masters in combat?"
Mar 16, 2012 5:57 PM

Jun 2011
"Lancer..." Yvonne said annoyed to a maximum level,stopping her flux."We go home and have a talk.And if you refuse,I'll force you." she says cold.If looks could kill,the gazes Yv was throwing would have already made Lancer die a second time...
Mar 16, 2012 5:58 PM

Jul 2011
"I hardly think that's fair.. My servant is at a disadvantage as compared to me, I have a fairer chance of winning. But don't worry, I won't die as easy as you think I will" Amaya said grinning wildly brandishing her blade.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 16, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
"Aye" He replies, his voice taking on a slightly sinister tone. He contemplated releasing his Noble Phantasm, but decided not. He would leave that for later. He wouldn't let the enemy know his true identity so easily, unlike Lancer.

"A three-way duel"

Mar 16, 2012 6:02 PM

Jul 2008
Momoko mulled over the conversation and finally decided to speak. "Even if a servant dies, a master can call a new servant. So in theory the war will never end until all but one master is dead. HOWEVER. Rider, I believe in my offer I said half for each servant and only a quarter for each master. Act as you will to get the most out of it~"

Having said her piece she leans against a nearby wall. "I'd like to point something out, Lancer. That is not your decision to make, it is the masters decision." Her words were meant to bite into Lancer; to damage his ego. "Speaking of, Rider. Would you prefer coin, bars, or bills?"
Mar 16, 2012 6:05 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer didn't have to bother acknowledging Rider's Master or Rider himself, he knew that he knew... but as for Archer's Master. He said only this "This is your final warning... keep out" He turned to walk away and he said to Archer himself while doing so
"What kind of Servant hides behind their Master? Especially one from one of the 3 knight classes? We Sabers, Lancers, and Archers have a reputation to uphold..."
Mar 16, 2012 6:09 PM

Jul 2008
"But Rider's do not~" Momoko said with a mocking chuckle. She had a natural born finesse and charisma that was nearly impossible to ignore. To a knight, she'd have been a noble if not royalty. "Am I the only one here who believes that planning and teamwork are the keys to victory? Does a lord charge into battle alone or leading an army?"
Mar 16, 2012 6:11 PM

Jul 2009
"Coins" he replied, almost instantly. Bars were too cubersome, and bills to weak. He was a Pirate. Money always came in gold coins. Something you could jingle in you pocket and bury on a good beach.

He did a quick tally in his head. If he could take out both Masters and their Servants, it would be a noticable sum. Maybe he should activate his Phantasm.

Mar 16, 2012 6:12 PM

Jun 2011
"Leading an army,of course." Yvonne speaks,moving towards Momoko.Again,Marco reactivates his spell.Yvonne stops halfway and looks at Lancer,"After we're done here,I'll beat your dorsal part very hard." she says to him,scowling.Her prana flux reaches again a high level.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Seaside Cabin

viper911 - Feb 28, 2012

39 by Chotgoriin »»
Mar 18, 2012 7:13 PM

» Apartment Complex

AngelicXI - Mar 2, 2012

49 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 13, 2012 6:44 PM

Sticky: » Character Creator

Chotgoriin - Feb 26, 2012

36 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 11, 2012 3:46 PM

» Namahara Deluxe Apartment Complex.

AngelicXI - Mar 6, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 11, 2012 8:27 AM

» Fuyuki Bridge

Chotgoriin - Feb 29, 2012

33 by Tamoball »»
Mar 8, 2012 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.