New
Feb 28, 2012 2:54 PM

Dec 2008

The base of Tenshi Shouten
viper911Feb 28, 2012 3:51 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 28, 2012 3:12 PM

Dec 2008
Tenshi walks outsides stretching in the morning sunrise while taking a deep breath.

"what a wonderful morning this is."

He proceeds to draw the summoning circle in the sand with his sword then he places a second sword in the circle.

"now for the spell"

Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!

Tenshi stands and watches as the circle activates.
Feb 28, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
A bright light engulf the small cabin room, eminating from the Magical Circle as it activates. A slight magical charge hangs in the air, and a figure beings to appear. Fading into exsistence.

This phenomenom lasts for only a few seconds, the light dispersing in a shockwave that sweeps through the room. In the middle of the cycle stands a young girl, her long red hair tied in a poytail. She wears shiny silver armor, strapped to her body, glinting in the morning sun. A slight breeze, left over from the excerted prana, blows through her hair and skirt.

Saber examines the room she had been summoned to, her emerald eyes taking in every detail, before fixing on the man in front of her. She steps forward, bowing on one knee.

"I have responded to your summons. I ask of thee, Aren't thou my Master?" she asks, her voice resolute.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Feb 28, 2012 3:57 PM

Dec 2008
Tenshi stares at the new girl.

"yes i am the one that summoned you"

Tenshi places his sword in his sheathe on his back.

'and welcome to my humble abold"
Feb 28, 2012 4:17 PM

Jul 2009
"With that, the contract is complete" she responds, standing up and finding herself smaller than her Master. The command sigils had allready ingrained themselves onto her Master's hand, and she could feel the faint flow of prana, not her own, coursing through her body.

"And what is my Master's name?"

Feb 28, 2012 4:39 PM

Dec 2008
Tenshi looks at the intricate command sigils going up his arm. Tenshi then bows and speaks up.

"my name is Tenshi Shouten and you are?"
Feb 28, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2009
Now that the introductions were just about done, Saber decided to get rid of this formality, and relax a little. It was something she never quite liked, dsipite all the lectures about how important is was.

"Saber, of course" she replies to his question. "Or did you not know who you were summoning?"

Feb 28, 2012 5:34 PM

Dec 2008
I smile as i relax losing all formality and sits down in the sand.

"no i was just confirm that my summon had worked properly"

Tenshi unstraps his sword slaying it at his side as lays down and watches the sunrise

"so i figure you have some questions about this time period"
Feb 28, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2009
"As a matter of fact, I do" she replies, taking another quick look at the room she had been summoned to, and suddenly realising how....messy it was. There were several boxes, piled in groups. Dust was settling on a few, and she spotted a cobweb in one of the corners. erk....Spiders

"But first lets get out of this cellar"

With that, she makes her way up a small flight of stairs, into what she assumed was the main living area. Sunlight flouded through the several windows that dotted the room. She takes a seat at a wooden table, leaning forward.

"So...Flying Machines..."
ChotgoriinFeb 28, 2012 6:14 PM

Feb 28, 2012 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
(Outside...Really? You don't summon an Heroic Spirit outside, in plain sight, for all to see. It's well...stupid. The Grail is supposed to be kept secret from normal people.)

Feb 28, 2012 6:36 PM

Dec 2008
Tenshi follows behind her tho doesnt stop at the table instead walks outside to watch the sunrise.

"flying machines you mean like airplanes,helicopters, hang gliders they big bodies of metal that burn fuels to fly threw the air without magic"
Feb 28, 2012 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
"So its true!" Saber proclaims,leaning back in her chair with perhaps a little to much atonishment. Naturally, she had been updated about current by the grail, just before being summoned. But a flying machine, now even that was a little hard to accept.

Ok, second question: Do you have a car?

Feb 28, 2012 7:14 PM

Dec 2008
Tenshi looks over at the garage.

"yes i do i have 65 mustang shelby gt500 plus have old firebird as well*

Tenshi sits on the porch.
Feb 29, 2012 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
Saber follows her Masters gaze, looking at the two vehicles with unmasked curiosity. She moves from her seat, making her way into the garage so she could get a closer look.

She had been informed about these as well. She had been updated on a lot of things. And even since she had wanted to drive one. These machines that had replaced horses.

"Hey... Master" she says turning her head with a smile on her face. "Lets do some recon. So i can get to know my battlefield. I'll drive"

Feb 29, 2012 12:19 PM

Dec 2008
"Recon aye"

Tenshi stands up and walk back inside.
"Sounds good but can you drive?"
Feb 29, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
"Of Course" she responds, placing her hand on her hip, and flipping her hair back over her shoulder.

"I am a Knight. My Riding skill is a Rank B. A car should be nothing."

Feb 29, 2012 1:57 PM

Dec 2008
I walk over to the wall and grab one of the two sets of keys then tosses at saber.

"Ok then we take the firebird"

I walk over and pick up my sword putting it in its sleeve so it looks like just a practice blade .

" well let's hit the road"

I walk towards the garage.
Feb 29, 2012 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
Before she gets in the car, Saber sees her reflection in one of the wind mirrors, and realises she in her armor. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to go out in it. Attract to much attention. She definitely wanted to avoid that.

"But first..." she mutters, closing her eyes. Her armor disappears, her body surrounded in sparks. It lasts for a split second.

Her armor is replaced by a simple plain white tunic, with the same skirt and a pair of black boots. The sleeves are a tad too long, leaving only her finger tips visiably. She leaps over the drivers door, landing in the seat and placing her hands on the wheels.

"Lets go!"

Feb 29, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2008
i place my hand on the door and vault into the seat and buckle my seat belt.

"just take it a little ease on the throttle cause she has plenty get up and go
Feb 29, 2012 6:09 PM

Jul 2009
"Got it" Saber replies, only half listening. A grin had spread across her face, and she had managed to find a pair of sunglasses in one of the compartments. She slams it into first, and pushes down hard on the pedal.

With a mightly roar from the engine, the car speeds off, accompained by Saber's laughter.

Mar 4, 2012 2:56 PM

Dec 2008
i drive the car back into the driveway slowly and pull it into the garage.

"well we are back home now lets get you back inside and let you eat and rest you must have used quite a bit of prana in those attacks"

i get out and walk around to your side and offer my hand to help saber out.
Mar 4, 2012 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
Saber brushes aside his hand, refusing her Master's help. She steps out of the car, and switches back into her casual clothes, before going into the living room. She slumps down on one of the seats, and rests.

Mar 4, 2012 5:47 PM

Dec 2008
i follow inside and continue on into the kitchen and fix a lite meal and leave it covered up on the table.

"if your hungry there is food on the table help your self"

i then walk out the back door and walks down the beach a little ways constantly looking to see if i am being watched then stop about 1000 meters away"

this should be fine

i must get stronger

i take off my cloak and pull the blade off my back and start going threw my sword movements over and over letting the time pass around me and the sweat pour down me.
Mar 5, 2012 3:43 PM

Jul 2009
As her Master practices his swordplay, Saber watches, leaning against the door frame. She had woken up not long ago. Being a Servant, she didn't need much rest as long as her Master continued to provide her with Prana.

"Well done, Master" she says, speaking up for the first time. "You have good form. Care to practice?"

Mar 5, 2012 4:11 PM

Dec 2008
i look over at my saber.
"thank you"

i wipe the sweat from my forehead.
"sure i could always use the practice"
Mar 6, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2009
Smiling, Saber walks into the training area, materializing her blade. It is back in its dormant state, grey with hints of gold. She stands opposite her Master, sword gripped in one hand and taking a casual stance.

Mar 6, 2012 5:15 PM

Dec 2008
i slide into my stance with my sword out in front of me and the sheathe out behind me.
"whenever you are ready"
Mar 7, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
"Very Well, I'l Start"

She begins to walk forward, tightning the grip on her blade. Her paces quickens, and a slight smile comes to her face.

"Here I come, Master"

She breaks into a run, and is upon him in seconds. Still holding her sword in one hand, she swings downwards, conciously holding back for the first strike.

Mar 8, 2012 10:49 AM

Dec 2008
I take a semi-step backwards bring my sheathe up to block yet relaxes my hand as the blade makes contact with the blade letting it be knocked downwards yet uses the momentum and and twist of my wrist to roll the sheathe around my wrist and bring it down onto your wrist and sword sending the power back into the strike and the strike into the ground.

" I know I may not be at your lvl but you need to hold back that much"
I swing my sword towards your neck.
Mar 8, 2012 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
"Yes, Master" replies Saber, still smiling as she dodges his blade, moving back so the strike fall short. She immediately goes back on the offensivem, using more of her strength as she launches into a flurry of strikes.

Mar 8, 2012 4:01 PM

Dec 2008
i retreat backwards slowly deflecting the blow outwards with both my sword and sheathe.
"thats better"

i dodge to the side of the last blow and go on my own furious offensive.
Mar 8, 2012 4:31 PM

Jul 2009
As her Master goes on the offensive, Saber she reacts. Her training as a Knight gives her an advantage, as she follows his attacks and moves accordingly. She blocks his strikes, still smiling. She waits for a break in his combo, before gripping with both hands and pushing forward. She angles her blade, interrupting his sequence and knocking his blade away.

Mar 8, 2012 4:39 PM

Dec 2008
i realize i have played right into her hands i release my blade and using the cover of my my sword and her i bring my sheathe up towards her throat yet stops it inches away.

"It seems this is my lost."

I pull the sheathe back.
"i seems i will have to find my second blade if i am to even stand a slim chance at a your lvl"
Mar 8, 2012 6:04 PM

Jul 2009
Saber's sword disappears, now that she no longer had a need for it. She was still smiling. The little sparring match had help cheered. She was honestly impressed. Her master had skill. With training, he could make a formidable swordsman.

Saber turns, heading back into the house.

Mar 9, 2012 8:56 PM

Dec 2008
i turn an walk over and picks up my sword and walks back inside the house while sheathing my sword.i then lay the sword on the stand next to the door wear the over 5 swords are resting.
"thank you for the sparing even is you were holding back"

i walk into the kitchen and open the fridge pulling out a bottle of water.
Mar 10, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
"Its Good to practice" She replies, vaulting over the sofa and landing comfortable in the seat. She lounges back, and happens to spot the TV Remote. She had been informed about these as well. An electronice device.

Her hand reaches, creeping along the sofa towards the remote. She grasps it and turns the TV on.

Mar 11, 2012 2:33 PM

Dec 2008
i walk over and see saber with the remote and tv.
"so saber how did you learn of all the devices and their uses in my time?"
Mar 16, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
"The Holy Grail" she reples half-heartedly.

"When we're summoned, the Grail updates us on everything we need to know to survive in this era"

Mar 17, 2012 9:38 PM

Dec 2008
i jump over the couch and land in the seat.
"thats cool i guess"

i lean against the armrest.

"so i have a personal question that you dont have to answer if you dont want to"

i sit up.

"what do you want to wish for?"
Mar 18, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Saber's body stiffens at the question. She goes quiet for a few seconds, deep in thought. She leans forward, locking her hands together in front of her face.

"To see My Lord, Once Again. I failed as a Knight. I wasn't there when she died. I wish to be their, by her side"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Downtown Fuyuki ( 1 2 3 )

Chotgoriin - Feb 29, 2012

116 by Tamoball »»
Mar 18, 2012 6:07 PM

» Apartment Complex

AngelicXI - Mar 2, 2012

49 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 13, 2012 6:44 PM

Sticky: » Character Creator

Chotgoriin - Feb 26, 2012

36 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 11, 2012 3:46 PM

» Namahara Deluxe Apartment Complex.

AngelicXI - Mar 6, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 11, 2012 8:27 AM

» Fuyuki Bridge

Chotgoriin - Feb 29, 2012

33 by Tamoball »»
Mar 8, 2012 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.