Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 13, 2012 5:55 PM

Apr 2011
"I realize that... Allen was it?" said Jace "Your a SPP too... what do you see or rather feel? Is she the monster many paint her kind to be or not? I've seen and killed many SPP and MP since I was 13 f***ing years old... I can't honestly pick either side of this" he turned his demonic looking face towrds Allen "Can you? Can you choose?"
Lady was listening intently, she didn't want to interupt Jace when he was being this cool...
Feb 13, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
"I'm Yuna Honeydew." Seeing her ready to counter attack, she gets a few tentacles ready. "If you wish to kill me how are you going to do it all the way over there?"

The cannon fires another shot, a warning shot, down at the ground in front of Lia.
Feb 13, 2012 6:02 PM

Jun 2011
"Silver "Silvia" O'Neil.And I have only intent in fierce fighting to protect my fragile existence,not kill you." Silvia says,serious and honest,one of her eyes twitching at the cannon,and adrenaline rising in her veins.
Feb 13, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
"If you won't make a move then I will." She smirks and unleashes 6 tentacles with bladed ends. All aiming for her.
Feb 13, 2012 6:09 PM

Jun 2011
Silvie moves as fast as she could,two of the tentacles ending up in the wall behind her,one in her right shoulder and the other three being sliced by the chainsaws.With a monstrous effort,she throws the chainsaws,not sure if she sucedded a hit or not,and falls in one knee bleeding.
Feb 13, 2012 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
Yuna is surprised that she could throw them but manages to create a thick wall of tentacles. The chainsaws slice more than half way through before coming to a stop though. The pain causes Yuna to vomit and the creature who made these tentacles screeches in agony.
"Kinar denaak lokis vaniiran. Kroa enasi!" Her parasite, Krom, screams.
The remaining tentacles writhe and pulls back into the point of origin. Then four burst out and hit the ground hard enough to launch Yuna into the air. It looked like she was fleeing.
Feb 13, 2012 6:18 PM

Jun 2011
Silvie looks at the scene."And here is where I try to save my ass." she sighs,as Al curses in the background.Again making an effort,she drags the chained chainsaws,and again throws them,with less force this times.
"Wait....The tentacles!That's her weak spot!" Al yells excited,aiming for the tentacles.
Feb 13, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2008
"Und os roy kaliinare" Krom shouts as smaller tentacles wrap around one of the chainsaws and rip it apart as Yuna leaps off into the distance. Might not hear from her for a while.
Feb 13, 2012 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
"Yes, Jace, my name is Allan. I really shouldn't have gotten involved with Military Protocol. They malfunction sooner or later and she's already malfunctioning. Leave Yuna alone. This is Silvia's fight and hers alone. One of these days, her parasite will devour her if she's not careful.. or she'll go insane. Either way, I can't really side with her. I'm made to kill her kind," Allan explained. Is it back to me and you? "Yeah. It is. Yuna being our major ally, though." he explained. Alright.
Feb 13, 2012 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
Silvie collapses,bleeding and spilling blood."FUCK!" Al yells,feeling the pain.Silvia is bleeding as much as one can;include spilling blood on that list."It's the end for us...isn't it,Silvie...?" Al mumbles,with a crying tone.
"M-maybe..." Silvie says and tries to grimace a smile,as her body twitches.
Feb 13, 2012 6:26 PM

Apr 2011
"Sorry Allen... but I don't see it that way, not yet" said Jace "If she has not crossed the line and become truly sick yet... then I ca not euthanize her with a good concience" he turned and looked at him "I think that's what draws the line between me and most of the SPP"
"You tell him Jace!" said Lady
Feb 13, 2012 6:31 PM

Dec 2008
Allan, walking over to a payphone, curses and swears to himself. He picks up the phone and dials it. After a few moments, a lady answers. "9-1-1 Emergency." she says. "Yeah, uh, there's a girl nearly dead in the street. I kind of need an ambulance," Allan explains, monotone. "What would be your location?", she asks as Allan tells her the street. "We'll send someone over right away," the lady says.

"Yeah, hey YUNA! I think we should split before they get here for Silvia."
911? Really? "Do I look like a medic, Dan?"
Feb 13, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2011
Silvia tries to crawl to the wall.She succeds.She leans against the wall and spills more blood.She tries with her last power,to sing her lullaby.
"Chica...Don't you fucking dare to die,or we both die and I'll drag you in hell!" Alain whines.
Silvie grimaces a smile.A tear rolls down her cheek,as she murmurs a "Thanks for b-being...my o-only friend and f-family,Al..."
AngelicXIFeb 13, 2012 6:36 PM
Feb 13, 2012 6:35 PM

Apr 2011
Jace walks over to Silvia and grabs her and puts pressure on her wound, his black skin coils off his face a nd reveals his normal with witout sunglasses and he says simply "Hey... don't die yet"
Feb 13, 2012 6:39 PM

Jun 2011
"I-it's n-not like s-some would want m-me a-alive...." Silvie smiles and murmurs,closing her eyes."Don't try to r-rescue me,Jace...is useless and point-tless.." she adds,and everything starts to become blurry.
Feb 13, 2012 6:44 PM

Apr 2011
"F*** that" said Jace his face pokerfaced "You want to live yourself right?"
"Jace... she isnt looking to good, ambulance isnt moving fast enough..."
Feb 13, 2012 6:46 PM

Jun 2011
"Honestly?" Silvie whispers,barely audible."I don't know anymore..." she says,blinking few times,trying to clear her vision.
"Someone Save her...save us....no,fuck me,save her atleast!" Al yelled in despair.
Feb 13, 2012 6:50 PM

Apr 2011
Jace scoops her up in her arms and says "Keep pressure on that wound"
He thinks "How far is the nearest hospital?"
Lady says "We passed one about 3 miles away from here, but..."
Jace starts running...
Feb 13, 2012 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
"well this is an intresting sight" Matthew murmurs to himself as Jace dashes past the coffe shop he is in. "i supose i could see whats going on". Matthew takes his coffe in hand and leaves the shop and tries to follow Jace without being noticed.
Feb 14, 2012 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
Jace is still about about 2 and a half miles from the nearest Gen-X Hospital for 'his kind'. Meanwhile she's starting to look pale in his arms...
Taxi drives by and Jace yell for it, it pulls over and asks for the Gen-X. The driver asks sarcastically 'Do I look like an ambulance to you?' and in response Jace's skin shifts to his black armor and demon face and growls "Yes". The driver freaks and says "Okay" and they take off for the Hospital...
Feb 14, 2012 5:12 AM

Jun 2011
Silvia opens her eyes,slowly and half.She was paler than usual,and her lips turned deep purple."H-how m-much,Al...?" she murmurs.
"Not too long,but enough to make it and be cured." Al responses,even if his confidence was missing.
Feb 14, 2012 5:54 AM

Apr 2011
Timeskip: 3 Hours later...

They were in the Recovery Room of the Gene-X Hospital, a place specifally for SPP Genesis... MPs aren't supposed to be let in. So Jace had to lie to protect her, so she and her symbiote could recieve medicl attention...

Jace was sitting in a chair near her bed and was thinking "How long has been Lady?"
Lady was silent...
"Lady? Are you there?"
"We are in SOOO much trouble Jace..."
"It was your idea"
"Was NOT... I just wanted you to make friends, not new enemies. You heard that Yuna girl and Allan, she's dangerous and they... they're probably going to euthanize her..."
"So will I..."
"Jace?"
"Yuna was able to talk Allan into abandoning her because of what she was and she wanted to kill her because of what she could possibly become..."
"Yes? And?"
"Its not right... The only times I have found it nescesary to kill, have only been when they were to sick to take care of themselves and they started hurting others... like Jessica and the rest of the gang back home or that psycho back in Chicago. I don't want to kill anyone unless I have to..."
"*Sigh* I guess this is my fault... I told you to make friends, and you made one with an MP of all things. But if it comes down to it and she becomes 'too sick', will you be able to... euthanize her?"
Jace's thoughts were silent for a moment and he then thought a single word "Yes"

But Silvie began to stir and awaken...
Feb 14, 2012 5:57 AM

Jun 2011
Silvie felt a sharp pain and let out a low scream as she opened her eyes."Don't let him!" were the words she murmured as she woke up and shivered.
"It's ok chica,only a dream,it was only a dream..." Al says.
"Al?Wait....we're alive..." Silvie says and looks around.
Feb 14, 2012 6:05 AM

Apr 2011
"Damn right you are, took you long enough to wake up to" said Jace looking at her, this was the first she got a good look at his face.
It wasn't feminine, but more so... boyish? He didn't have a baby face but his face was full of youth. His eyes were a different matter though, his right eye was human enough: it was soft brown... but somewhat cold. His left eye though was the crazy one, it was an electric dark blue with a thin slit like pupil... it was a Genesis eye.
Feb 14, 2012 6:09 AM

Jun 2011
"Blame your psychopath acolyte for my excessive bleeding." Silvia hmmphed,and looked straight in his eyes.Now that you took a good look at her face,the fright and somewhat wrath in her red eyes were giving them an odd look.However,after first few seconds,her eyes took another emotion on,most likely wonder."Why did you brought me here?" she asks,rising both eyebrows.
"You shall thank him after you're done with questions,he saved our asses." Al chuckles,and receives a slap.
AngelicXIFeb 14, 2012 6:13 AM
Feb 14, 2012 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
Jace smirked "She aint my 'acolyte' nor do I know her ... but she and your 'friend' Allan took off and left you for dead. As for me? I kinda dont like to leave people to die, who dont seem to deserve to... it leaves a bad taste in my mouth" he winked
"Flirt -_-"
"Can it!" he thought
Feb 14, 2012 6:20 AM

Jun 2011
"Then that makes you a little better than the others." she shrugs.
"Don't ever trust one again...or save one.Last time you did,like yesterday,he let you die.Fair,right?" Al commented.
"Thanks,Jace." Silvie adds,slapping Al lightly.
Feb 14, 2012 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
"I should hope so... are you up for a quick escape? I told the people here you were a SPP, but I don't know if they believed me..." said Jace tilting his head toward the other as if expecting it to break down from the kicking of combat boots...
Feb 14, 2012 6:26 AM

Jun 2011
"Sure,but I don't guarantee how much speed I have." Silvie said and got up,her dress teared in the top part and her body bandaged.She took her flats and cloak."Damn,I'll need a shower." she murmurs.
Feb 14, 2012 6:30 AM

Apr 2011
He laughed quietly and said "Never said YOU were running..." and before she could protest, he scooped her up in his arms and ran for the open window and JUMPED OUT!
It was about 3 stories... but his black Ironhide activated and he landed with BOOM! leaving a small crater and he started dashing forward and away trying to avoid traffic and heading for the alleys...
"Romantic idiot..."
"NOT! Just trying to make quick getaway..." thought Jace
Feb 14, 2012 6:34 AM

Jun 2011
"You're lucky she is light." Al laughed at Jace's gesture.
"You'll get in trouble for running like that with a hunted Military Protocol,you know." Silvie sighed,as she slapped Alain.
Feb 14, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 2009
Plague sat on a park bench across the street from the hospital. He laid his had back and took a small nap.
Feb 14, 2012 2:13 PM

Apr 2011
"Shhh, you'll give us away" he said jokingly with his gravelly uffled voice. But people in traffic a pedestrians were already taing photos and freaaking out over the 'Mad Genesis' kidnapping woman from the Gene-X hospital...
He stopped a couple blocks away in an alley and phased back to his normal body, and he was looking rathr tired from the run...
Feb 14, 2012 2:20 PM

Jun 2011
"Put me down,Jace." Silvie said,seeing his tired look.
Feb 14, 2012 2:32 PM

Apr 2011
"Fine..." he said setting her down a little less than gently "We're already here". In the alleyway, there was an old door leading up to some abandoned apartments... condemned ones.
"When I was kid... this was one of my many homes" said Jace trying for the door (it was jammed) so he kicked it open.
"Jace... this place... are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Why? worried about sanitation? I'm sure she's ahd worse..." he thought
"No... I mean the memories..."
"Itll be fine, trust me" he thought with bravado and he walked inside...
Feb 14, 2012 2:37 PM

Jun 2011
"I'll go tomorrow to my apartment to grab my credit card,then we can live rich." Silvie said,following him inside.
"Honey,Adam and his cutie host just got in town." Al rings sleepy in her head.
Silvie paralyzes a second."No way in hell..."
Feb 14, 2012 2:43 PM

Jun 2009
Plague wakes when a passing car blows its horn. hey dumbass you missed them "well find them. Plague hops to his feet and heads off into the direction of the other two
Feb 14, 2012 2:46 PM

Apr 2011
The place was old and nasty, but that fact didnt register on his face. For once he had an almost full smile on his face. He walked over to a nearby wall, felt it... and the punched it! He pulled out an old metal toolbox.
He said "Sure we can later... but this was one of the reasons I came back to town was to check on this one and maybe move, I got about a dozen of these stashed around the country in case of emergencies"
Feb 14, 2012 2:49 PM

Jun 2011
"Nice." Silvie smiles,leaning against a wall."I got a question.Why did you helped me,instead of helping that crazy chick have my head?" she asks.

Meanwhile

"Are you sure it's this way?" Ade asks Adam.
"Positive,Mademoiselle." Adam replies.
"Alright..." Ade murmurs."Taxi!" she yells,as she makes a sign.
Feb 14, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2009
"so whats in the box" Plague strolls into the room holding his revolver
Feb 14, 2012 3:14 PM

Apr 2011
Jace was going to answer, but he heard the clicking of a revolver and without looking up hardens his whole body into its carbon and iron compound form, he leers over at the man with the gun and asks "Who wants to know?"
" Jace! He's a MP!" called Lady
"I guess as much... kinda got that darkly prickly feeling fromthat time in Chicago, I think we're become in even more in sync" thought Jace
Feb 14, 2012 3:17 PM

Jun 2011
Silvie's feet transformed."Name,MP." she demands,as Al laughs evil.
Feb 14, 2012 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
"well i go by matthew" and im Plague." dont worry, im not foolish enough to talk on both of you at once. im just curious"
Feb 14, 2012 3:22 PM

Apr 2011
"What do you want?" asked Jace again, Lady was silent but he sensed her uneasiness...
Feb 14, 2012 3:24 PM

Jun 2009
"Well, i believe you sir, to be a SPP and the girl is MPlike me". Plague morphs into his cleaver form in preperation
Feb 14, 2012 3:26 PM

Jun 2011
"We are.So?" Silvie asks cold.

Out of the taxi,a girl with brown hair gets out,and gets inside the abandoned building.
"Ma cherrie,I have bad timing?" she asks,looking at Silvie.
Feb 14, 2012 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
well that fairly unusal. dont you think?
Feb 14, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2011
"More guests?" his eyes flickered around the room, there were now 3 MPs and 1 SPP (himself) if more than one of them here was actually 'sick' he didn't know if he'd have enough time or power to stop them... he needed Silver's support for this one.
"Jace..." was Lady's only hought
Feb 14, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2011
"Non,Adelaide,you're not here late." Silvie smiles dimly."Jace,she is my long lost friend Adelaide.Ade,he's Jace." she makes the introductions.
Adelaide jumps behind Silver."Nice to meet you." She bows to the stranger.
Feb 14, 2012 3:39 PM

Jun 2009
"well regardless of how is an Mp and who nisnt. it seems im out numbered"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» London, England ( 1 2 )

Hamn - Feb 13, 2012

96 by Hamn »»
Feb 29, 2012 2:28 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Hamn - Feb 12, 2012

10 by nguyenkid »»
Feb 24, 2012 8:20 PM

Sticky: » Rules

Hamn - Feb 13, 2012

15 by Hamn »»
Feb 22, 2012 3:50 PM

» Berlin, Germany

Hamn - Feb 13, 2012

20 by Sajaho »»
Feb 19, 2012 5:32 PM

» Paris, France

Tamoball - Feb 14, 2012

1 by AngelicXI »»
Feb 14, 2012 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.