Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2016 7:18 AM

Mar 2016
Uhh..Hiya!~ I'm Cynado. You can call me Cynado coz' I don't know wut you should call meh
~SaLuTaTiOnS~ ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ Hope we get to know each other,whoever is reading this!~
Apr 1, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2014
@Cynado
Welcome aboard Cyna, that's what I'll call you hope you don't mind.
Hope you have a good time in here
Apr 1, 2016 11:55 AM

Mar 2016
Hey, I'm part of this forum now, i'm hoping ya'll guys are good with me, I'm not mega anime man, but I am in to it, also I want to start manga
comic book writer/artist, also a novelist
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 1, 2016 10:20 PM

Mar 2016
@DL265 (Sorry for the late reply but) Thank you very much. I don't mind the name Cyna ^-^ . Hope we get along.
Apr 1, 2016 10:28 PM

Aug 2014
@Cynado
It's okay Cyna, have a good stay in here. ^^
Apr 2, 2016 1:07 AM

Mar 2015
Hey there everyone. I'm MagatsuLegend/PurpleCross/Charles, whatever strikes your fancy.
I've been RPing with my friends for almost two years. They call me the "Satirical Ignorance" guy since I usually try to help people get their character development through, but I also tend to completely ignore it sometimes to get a few laughs out of my comrades. I'm excited to be working with you all and will try to stay on my best behavior. Honestly, if I ever break rules in these places it's almost guaranteed I did so on accident. I've got my first character written already and will be introducing him as soon as I revise him for the 235th time.
Apr 6, 2016 11:18 AM
Apr 2015
Yo, I'm making up character right now.
Let's hope we will have bunch of fun together :D
Apr 6, 2016 4:35 PM

Aug 2015
Hello, my name is Salvador Azanza from México, it is a pleasure to meet you all.
I'm and energetic, but a little bit lonely person but i always try to make friends.
I like to see anime and to play videogames.
This is my first time in RP so i'm kinda nervous but also I can't wait to start, if I do something wrong just tell me.
I hope we get along with no problems
Apr 6, 2016 5:07 PM
Dec 2015
Sup everybody. I'm Mohab, or Sobky-kun. I'm an Egyptian, Med school student otaky who just loves to spend quality time online and meet new friends. Hope I have fun here with all of you guys.
Apr 11, 2016 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hey all, I'm Jack(not real name), and I'm American. I'm a huge nerd, I like anime, D&D, Warhammer 40k, and videogames. I play a lot of tabletop RPGs and I even DM for one of them. I used to play on some high RP servers on SS13, but this will be my first time playing on any kind of forum RP. I look forward to seeing how it goes, while improving my rp skills, and interacting with all of your characters.
Apr 11, 2016 5:45 PM
Apr 2016
Ah, hello to whoever is reading this! Most people know me as TJ, and I'm 15 living in the USA. I feel sort of embarrassed because until very very recently I hadn't really thought about actually making an account so I hope my newb self is in good hands. I'm still new to RP and stuff like this but I've always been interested in doing it and I'm happy to find a way to flex my creative muscles(lord needs they need some exercise). I hope I don't end up too lame and dissapoint anyone. Thanks for havin' me! I'll try my best to keep things interesting.
Apr 11, 2016 7:51 PM
Feb 2016
Hello my name is TooMuchPing (everybody calls me Ping), and I am a 15 year old male living in Washngton. I play a shit ton of Steam games, mostly FPS, but also am into RP (in game and out). Thanks for reading this message.
Apr 11, 2016 7:53 PM

Mar 2016
How you do today Ping? Hope you enjoy it here.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 12, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2016
Hi to everyone~!

I am Martin. But in this club, you can call me Inconnu. I am an 18-year old Philippine guy who loves playing games, watching anime, and RP'ing. Also, I'm using my RP'ing skills to overcome each and every situations in the real life. Because of that, sometimes people call me an "idiot who usually talks to myself".

Sadly, it's been a long time since my RP session with my FB friends stopped.

I hope we will have a good time RP'ing with you guys!
[TEMPORARY!]Chika-chan~ You-chan~[TEMPORARY!]

|-Characters- Inconnu Justicia | Shironi Bloodhound |
Apr 12, 2016 7:36 AM

Feb 2016
Hi Inconnu, nice to meet you and hope you'll have a good time here! ^_^
Apr 12, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2016
I am Fewshin, I worship Blizzard Entertainment and am relatively new to RPing (Although I did play a bit of D&D). Bear with me as I try to figure my shit out.
Feel free to call me by any of these names: Few, Shin, Fewshin, or Core. Or come up with something new, just as long as I know it's me you're talking to. I am Asian-American teen. I only speak English. Hopefully I will get to know everyone well and sorry for the stoic introduction. :3
All hail the mighty lord of blizzard entertainment. Starcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and Overwatch, all games worthy of my worship.

Rinto Higa is the only RP character I have. His appearance is my forum avatar.

Apr 13, 2016 5:00 AM

Dec 2015
Hey everybody I'm Zufaix, and sorry in advance i'm pretty bad with introductions haha. I'm an 18 year old college student who's just looking to have some fun with this :P I'm new when it comes to RP'ing so if i do any strange or wrong feel free to tell me. But anyways, I hope to have a great time RP'ing with you guys :D
Apr 13, 2016 5:41 AM

Feb 2016
Hello there Few and Zufaix, nice to meet you guys ^^
Hope you'll have a good time, we'll be looking foward to having you here :D
Apr 14, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2015
Hello my name is The_White_Wolf, call me White(if this offends you, I´m very sorry) or Wolf.
I´m from Austria, so please have mercy with my English. I´m 18 years old,my favorite Animal, as you probably already guessed, is the Wolf. I´m regularly watching Anime 3 Years now, and of course some DBZ, OnePiece and Pokemon when i was a kid. I haven´t really read any manga or light novels just yet. I watch Anime out of enjoyment so you could say I´m a rather casual Anime Watcher, but (sometimes) I have a rather twisted humor. So thats about it. I´m looking forward to having fun with you guys.
If you want to know something just ask.
Apr 14, 2016 11:42 AM

Feb 2016
Hi there White (or Wolf XD)!
Nice to meet you and hope you'll have a good time here ^^
Apr 15, 2016 12:38 PM
Jan 2016
Hi everyone! My name is Paul, I'm 14 and I come from Poland. This is my first RP so please don't criticise me. My English is on rather high level so i hope there won't be any problems with my writing. I really enjoy watching anime, even though I don't do it often. My favourite series are Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Pokemon. I'm also a big Nintendo fan, then if anyone wants to share their FC I would be delighted. I'm pretty sure that is all you need to know about me :)
Apr 15, 2016 12:40 PM

Feb 2016
Hello there Paul!
Nice to meet you, I hope you'll have an amazing time here ^^
Apr 17, 2016 3:21 AM
Dec 2011
Hi all. The name's Carl, or Beaniza as I'm listed. I'm really excited to try this out as this will really kind of be my first time RPing. I'm a 23 year old nurse who just loves a lot of anime and manga stuff. Love Code geass and clannad, so as you can see, things with school settings are part of my flavor. I'm still reading through most of the rules and purposes, but I'm excited to set a character up, most likely a staff member. Hope we can all get along!
Apr 17, 2016 4:03 AM

Feb 2016
Hello there Carl! ^^
Nice to meet you and I hope you'll have a good time here :D
Apr 17, 2016 1:10 PM
May 2015
Hiii~ ^~^ I am new here found this club on the Myanimelist website. I am male ^~^ 24 years old of age, I have some roleplaying experience since i have played tabletop games like D&D and such, I do go often on a certain site *coughs*f-list*coughs* I love anime and manga, I can not say what is my fav as i will reply "Depends on the genre~" I also love to cook, bake, grow flowers in real life

Apr 17, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2016
Nice to meet you, Cursedprince ^_^
Hope you'll have a good time here :D
Apr 19, 2016 7:43 AM
Apr 2016
Hello, my name is ReviewMovieWorld. I am a fellow otaku that loves Japanese and western movies, shows, etc. My personal favorite anime is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but that's not very important right now. I love to RP, and wish to join the community, thanks!
Wow. It's gonna be great movie. I'm going to see it.
Apr 19, 2016 7:52 AM

Feb 2016
Hello there ReviewMovieWorld!
It's nice to meet you and hope you'll have a good time here ^_^
I have some advice for you which we have had a bit of problems with here recently, try not to write one-liners (roleplay replies where you don't describe things well and don't take time with writing your replies)
Try to put a lot of work into your roleplay, as much as you can, anyway :D
Apr 20, 2016 5:27 AM
Apr 2016
Hello, my name is Caveman Experiment No.- Oops I mean, I am Caveman. A fresh virgin from the caves of nowhereland, I am new to this club, and I hope to see my other fellow virgins have a good time. If you're offensive and you find this asian, please kill your- I mean, nice to meet you.
[⌐■_■]
Apr 20, 2016 6:29 AM

Feb 2016
Nice to meet you Caveman you dank memer XD
*tips fedora*
Hope you'll have a good time here ^_^
Apr 21, 2016 5:45 AM
May 2015
Hi everybody, I'm Johnathan, as you can see my screen name is A_Bit_of_Derp, but since thats a ridiculously long name, just call me Derp. It's been a long while since I've rped, so I wouldn't expect the best content out of me at first. Just let me get used to rp'ing again, and I should do alright. I look forward to having fun with everyone. Now if you all will excuse me, I need to start creating a character or two.
==========

Derp. (●´ω`●)
Apr 23, 2016 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
Hello everyone!!!

You can call me recouer (don't mind the second r in my username, it' because i lost my first account and i'm too lazy to retrieve or delete it ^^) i'm french, 19 (but still a student though) yo and i have been watching anime as far as my memory can take me back.

i have watched more than 300 anime and manga (some were minor ones so i can't remember them all but the actual number might be a little higher) so i guess that make me a pretty hardcore fan of manga (like most of you) however i'm not found of roleplaying games and i'm fairly new to RP (i don't even know what it stands for HELP IS NEEDED !!) however i started to write a novel about one year ago however i take my sweet time and it isn't nearly started but i took the gist of it (if you're french feel free to give in to you're curiosity and MP me i will send it right back. i will be glad to have you're opinion on it since i'm just started i have many flaws and i would like someone more experienced to guide me BTW it's written in french).

as for how my personality goes you may be able to discern it as i speake with you or how is written my character ( i will also bring things that are reminiscent of my past so this character will be a lot like me it's also to make it easier for me to imagine how he would react ^^ well finally not, with the chara creation that escalated quickly :p )

i guess i will stop here or i feel i will write a novel before i realise it.
i know it must be a pain to read this long post so i apologize in advance (also for the many mistakes i may have done ... or not since i don't have auto correct and the MASSIVE use of however )
finally i hope we can get along and have a good day ;)
RecouerrApr 28, 2016 12:58 PM
Apr 24, 2016 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
Heyyy... I'm hlanden and I'm glad to finally find an active RP club again!

Introductions... hmm, I don't feel like telling my name or my age in here since people might judge me wrong...

I started watching anime around Feb last year and got into RP-ing in June-July(2 active months) , I think. Lately me and a group of friends would make an RP ourselves but it ended horribly wrong and I just decided to look at MAL once again, hence I found this club today. It was fun RP-ing like a year ago, and I'm looking to get back. However, I might take some time to create my character since I'm a lazy bum :P.

Also, If you see my character somewhere(If I ever create it, ofc) come, say hello :D , since in my last experiences (I played with friends back then) it was pretty hard to get into a huge club like this. Anyway, I think that's my intro for now :)

Have a good day/night/morning, and see you in the club!

P.S : If somebody from a year ago is still here, from Guardian's Academy, man wasn't that a nice club, make sure to drop me aline :^)
hlandenApr 24, 2016 2:47 PM
Apr 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Aug 2014
Welcome to the club! ^^ It was kinda the same case for me but in here everyone is welcome and its active most of the time with many nice people. Hope you have a good time in here and enjoy RPing with everyone c:
Apr 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Feb 2015
DL265 said:
Welcome to the club! ^^ It was kinda the same case for me but in here everyone is welcome and its active most of the time with many nice people. Hope you have a good time in here and enjoy RPing with everyone c:

Thanks dude :)
Apr 26, 2016 9:08 PM
Apr 2016
Hi Everyone!
I'll be calling myself Foxhalt but I can also be called halt. I came from the Philippines and just move to US last year. I just joined MyAnimeList last week but I have been watching anime for a few years.
Nice to meet you!
Apr 26, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2016
Welcome friend
Apr 28, 2016 5:30 AM

Dec 2015
Hello everyone. I go by Arrisu on MAL but most of my friends end up calling me Ari.

I have been role-playing since I was 10 years old in various formats such as: MSN, Skype and Forums. I am mostly experienced in one x one role-plays but I have also participated in quite a bit of forum ones during the last 10 years. I am a passionate writer and I love meeting fellow role-players.
I've joined this club after hearing about it from another club where Chione and I met called Mafia Society.

I hope to get alone with you all. I'm also working on a character for the moment and hopefully I will be posting it up very soon~
Apr 28, 2016 5:35 AM

Apr 2013
Hello arrisu
Welcome to the club. I hope you can enjoy your time here rping with those of us here.

Apr 28, 2016 5:36 AM
Apr 2016
Arrisu said:
Hello everyone. I go by Arrisu on MAL but most of my friends end up calling me Ari.

I have been role-playing since I was 10 years old in various formats such as: MSN, Skype and Forums. I am mostly experienced in one x one role-plays but I have also participated in quite a bit of forum ones during the last 10 years. I am a passionate writer and I love meeting fellow role-players.
I've joined this club after hearing about it from another club where Chione and I met called Mafia Society.

I hope to get alone with you all. I'm also working on a character for the moment and hopefully I will be posting it up very soon~

Hello! I'm usually an ass or dank memer on the internet. But it's nice to see a fellow RPer with a passion and you seem nice. Nice to meet you ^_^ (Btw pls don't look at my profile. You'll regret it :3)
[⌐■_■]
Apr 28, 2016 5:58 AM

Feb 2015
Hello, have fun around, I joined recently too, and this place looks cool. :^)
Apr 28, 2016 9:42 PM

Jul 2015
Hi, I'm EarnestMovie! Don't ask why my name is like that, it is just that. People on the interwebz usually call me Earnest so for a shorter name, call me that. I am a 15 year old Asian male. Anyways, I have some RP experience and this is my second club I'll be joining for RP. Hopefully I'll have a fun time RPing here.
Anyways my hobbies are basketball, drawing, video gaming, watching anime and RPing. Try guessing what club my character will be joining :) Hopefully I'll get along with everyone here and I hope for a good RP life here at Mirai High :D

Apr 28, 2016 9:47 PM

Feb 2016
Hi there Earnest, nice to meet you! ^^
Hope you'll have a good time here man :D
Apr 29, 2016 8:24 AM

Feb 2015
Heyy, welcome man. Hope oyu have fun around. This place is fun once you get the RP going and start knowing some of the people in the comments
Apr 29, 2016 10:36 AM

Apr 2016
I've been in a bit of RP here and there until I realized I hadn't introduced myself yet. I am a 14 year old girl, and I have been role playing for about 4 years, and through those 4 years, I've gone into almost every genre for a role play there is. I've fought demons, I've ripped apart universes and stitched them back together, traveled across the world to find things, and a lot more that I would consider inappropriate for this forum. My characters in RP are generally only female except for a few throw-away characters. My general schedule is to go home, play games, and watch anime.

P.S: My character for this RP is called Masae Yūki, so look out for her

P.P.S: @hlanden, I'm sorry for taking your signature and editing it a bit
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Apr 29, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2014
Welcome to Mirai Zyph ^^ hope you enjoy your stay here in the club, it's nice to see people with experience joining in. See you around the club
Apr 29, 2016 1:25 PM

Sep 2015
Hey, I just joined the club. I'm a teenagr Caucasian American dude, and I really like to RP, though I haven't done so in a while. This club looks really cool, although a little more complicated than the last site I used to use.

So yeah! I'll try and post every now and then, but what with end of the year tests and all that, it'll be tough.
Apr 29, 2016 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
Welcome to the club Black.
Feel free to look around and create a character. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your time here

Apr 29, 2016 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hey i am Howie C. Drake but I go as the screen name as Mace Windexx.
I love every thing anime and manga.
I enjoy RPG and MoMs.
and i hope to have good time. :)
Apr 29, 2016 3:34 PM

Mar 2016
Welcome Mace, hope you enjoy it here and have a great time RPing ^-^
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.