Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 19, 2008 9:13 AM

Jun 2007
Well Devil said we should open a topic so why not.

Graphics of the DarkLords Club said:
Userbars:

[ made by Devil ]

[ made by Mathes ]

Stamps:

[ made by Mathes ]

You can put these in your profile to advertise or just show your part of this club.

You can make userbars, banners, stamps, whatever for the club too and then post them here.
MathesFeb 20, 2008 6:38 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2008 1:02 PM

May 2007
wow these new stuff are much better. ^^

good job again.
as excepted from the right hand of satan i guess :P

DevilFeb 19, 2008 8:29 PM
Feb 19, 2008 8:26 PM

May 2007
DarkFlash said:
as excepted from the right hand of satan i guess
I bet Mathes is getting pissed each time you say this, Right Hand? you make him look small, I would say he is satan.

btw mathes why isnt the userbar on your signature isnt posted above?
Feb 20, 2008 5:00 AM

Jun 2007
Devil said:
DarkFlash said:
I bet Mathes is getting pissed each time you say this, Right Hand? you make him look small, I would say he is satan.

lol, it doesn't piss me off since it's quite hard to really piss me off but it's just stupid he has to say that every time.
It comes from the irc channel of the dark anime club which i'm admin at and the creator of the club (dima) made a joke about him being satan and me being his right hand once, since that time DarkFlash uses that phrase.

The Userbar isn't posted since i wanted to make a gif userbar (with the blue them turning in the dark) but i was too lazy to do that yesterday so i didn't post it here yet. ;-)

edit: i made the gif, but i suck at making gifs so i updated both userbars in the first post.
MathesFeb 20, 2008 6:39 AM
Feb 20, 2008 9:56 AM

May 2007
Mathes said:
Devil said:
DarkFlash said:

lol, it doesn't piss me off since it's quite hard to really piss me off but it's just stupid he has to say that every time.
It comes from the irc channel of the dark anime club which i'm admin at and the creator of the club (dima) made a joke about him being satan and me being his right hand once, since that time DarkFlash uses that phrase.

The Userbar isn't posted since i wanted to make a gif userbar (with the blue them turning in the dark) but i was too lazy to do that yesterday so i didn't post it here yet. ;-)

edit: i made the gif, but i suck at making gifs so i updated both userbars in the first post.

Stupid you say >_< leaving that asaide. that Gif userbar just looks fine. awesome work.
well i have to say again"As excepted from the right hand of Satan" :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Rules

Devil - Aug 16, 2007

21 by Yume »»
Dec 21, 2014 4:46 AM

Sticky: » My MyAnimeList isn't blue anymore

Mathes - Feb 10, 2008

26 by Maora »»
Jun 25, 2008 9:12 PM

» Club Picture Challenge

Devil - Feb 17, 2008

8 by Devil »»
Mar 4, 2008 6:07 AM

» Diabolical Plans For The Year 2008!

Nix - Dec 31, 2007

7 by Devil »»
Feb 6, 2008 6:05 AM

» Club Discussion

Devil - Aug 10, 2007

11 by Dark_Empress »»
Oct 18, 2007 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.