Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2009 10:53 PM
Sep 2009
How do you think Naruto will end? Who do you think will die will Naruto become Hokage? will Sasuke return to Konoha? Who will Sakura end up with?
deleteteteteSep 19, 2009 10:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 20, 2009 10:52 AM

Jan 2009
if u mean end end... se naruto's 9th opening that more like a preview, and seeing the shippuden special... at the end after an extremely powerful fight sasuke will recapacitate and fight tobi

Sep 20, 2009 11:27 AM
Sep 2009
I'm pretty sure Naruto will become hokage and sasuke will defeat tobi but I’m not sure if he'll come back konoha..... if he does i think they will still have more adventures because face it Sasuke has a lot of enemies now. I think they'll have adventures until konohamaru takes over as hokage. Do you think Sakura will end up with Sasuke? I’m starting to think Naruto won’t kill Sasuke because they didn’t have the scene were itachi talks to Naruto about it in the anime. And they just can’t kill him after a movie like Bonds
Sep 20, 2009 12:43 PM

Jan 2009
there soon will be animated where itachi says to naruto to take care of sasuke and will give him a power for that, yeah most likely he will become hokage, but in the naru hina or the rasusaku situation is difficult, the part where hinata expresses his love to naruto vs pein was a good advancement but in recent manga sai tells sakura that naruto is mostly the way he is because of her, so it goes again to zero. the end of sasuke can be diversified, lets say since he attack the five kages after it ends it will be either naruto convinces them or the he cant convinve them. most like the end end is where the son of the chars appear and the son of naruto will most likely be the same as him. kind of a digimon 2 ending

Sep 20, 2009 7:51 PM
Sep 2009
I think sasuke is being controlled the nine tails right now in his battle with the kage. I think tobi is controlling the nine tails because he was close to naruto and channeling the chakra to sasuke. Remember tobi said he’d give sasuke the power of one of the tailed beasts
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kuroshitsuji Spoilers

deletetetete - Sep 20, 2009

3 by tplusent »»
Sep 21, 2009 1:42 PM

» What anime should I watch

deletetetete - Sep 19, 2009

8 by tplusent »»
Sep 21, 2009 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.