Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 3:37 PM
Oct 2020
Ok finished volume 7. Now I'm all caught up but that also means there's no more I can read sadly. This really was a great volume though. All the characters are second years at least now and we got a new cute kohai joining the literature club. This volume is really a complete package! Shikiya fans winning, Yanami fans winning, Lemon fans.. well.. Komari fans got a headpat, Nukumizu fans got a femboy fanservice, and a whole lot of Shiratama! As sad as we get few moments of Lemon it's understandable and we did just get a volume focusing on her. The new girl Shiratama Riko is great and quickly captured the heart of everyone. Though she has a late start she's already competitive with all the competition. Now that it's over I guess the plan is to wait for a moment to strike I guess? Though the onee-sama is a great foe as it seems she knows what Riko did. I really do like the new addition of Shiratama Riko though she does face a greater challenge than the others due to her overlapping with Kaju...so I really don't see her winning. Seeing crossdressing Nukumizu was great though.

I wonder who the next volume will focus on next? Maybe a more general focus on everyone? Or maybe a bit on the Student council president? We have been getting more of her as she helped Nuku run faster and now with this plan. Or maybe finally a volume cover of Teiara? While my favorite is still the zombie Gal I overall do quite like the Student Council girls. They're like another version of the literature club girls.

Still a round of applause to Riko Shirotama. Just appeared and was closer to a kiss than any of the literature club girls already.

She might be a bit too strong so the handicaps might be necessary.

We also finally see the consequences of Yanami's weight gain. This is despite her losing 3 kilos. She's still too fat. By now not even her can ignore reality right? by the end of this Yanami really might become one of those obese people on TLC from overeating. Honestly, her metabolism is amazing for her to still be looking good despite how much she eats. She might not be like the other girls who eat to not lose weight but her metabolism is trying it's hardest to burn calories. I think I really understand her childhood friend choosing Karen now. Bigger, better, and less expensive to feed as well. Better in every way. 8k really is better than 4k.

I also honestly am fine with him ending with anyone as long as it's done well though a Kaju ending idk...incest is more acceptable in anime but it's still weird. I more kinda don't want him to end up with anyone though because that'll make all the other girls losing Heroines again. The only way they don't is the harem route which if the author does I'll say based. Also because other than the harem I can't see my favorite girl/s winning.
RexnihiloAug 29, 4:14 PM
Sep 5, 2:52 AM
Dec 2022
The end is so good. So sad Nukumizu is a wuss. Loving Shiratama already, hopes for more scenes of her in V8
4 hours ago
Oct 2019
I finished volume 7 and I feel like I'm missing it, even worse because apparently the translation was dropped, now I'm wondering where I'm going to read the next volume.
What can I say about this volume? Fan service for everyone, Nukumizu femboy was a delightful gift and I enjoyed it with pleasure. The heroines I have hopes for as Nukumizu's partner are Shikiya and Yakishio, maybe Komari and Shirotama, sorry Yanami fans but there's no chemistry between the two, I have a great friend and I see the same dynamic we have, I consider her practically a guy, so Yanami is definitely a no no. I have mixed feelings for Kaju, I think she's an adorable little sister and sometimes I find myself rooting for her even though I know that's impossible (who knows lol).
I hope someone translates volume 8, I'm anxious to read it.

More topics from this board

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 6 Discussion

pablosolis - Jul 13

32 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 28, 7:49 PM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 4 Discussion

pablosolis - Oct 18, 2022

3 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 27, 6:01 PM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 3 Discussion

pablosolis - Apr 19, 2022

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 27, 12:21 PM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 2 Discussion

pablosolis - Nov 18, 2021

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 26, 8:44 PM

» Where can I read this?

H-127 - Aug 4

4 by Hickykissy »»
Aug 16, 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.