Forum Settings
Forums

MAL to Bluesky - Update your list and post to Bluesky

New
Sep 1, 6:34 PM

Jul 2014
Recently the brazilian government blocked Twitter/X in Brazil, and many people migrated to Bluesky.
Something that really broke me was that I always used the auto poster built-in from MyAnimeList to Twitter. So every episode I added here, automatically posted on Twitter, and unfortunately there is not a option to do the same for Bluesky. With that in mind, together with the fact that I need more personal projects on my GitHub, I'm developing a tool (that are already working for adding single episodes into animes that are already on your list) that do the same thing. I know that many people here doesn't use that, I'm doing this more for hobby.

For now you can only run it locally using Docker, so probably you need some knowledge to set the things up.

I've developed using Laravel 11 (yes, I'm a PHP developer deal with it) so after you follow the steps to install it, you use it via your Browser.
It's opensource so if you want to collaborate with new features or bug fixes, you are welcome to do so.

https://github.com/nyannakano/mal-bluesky

Examples:

@Edit:
Now you can change status, score, remove episodes, and also post when you finish or drop an anime.
xNyanSep 14, 3:18 PM
Sep 14, 3:20 PM

Jul 2014
Just updating the post, it is not totally finished, but is usable for most simple things. Updating score, status, adding and removing episode, finishing and dropping, and everything posting on your bluesky!

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

431 by Yuno »»
19 minutes ago

» TAKARA Jenny - "Angel's Garden" Lillian

MasterTasuke - Today

0 by MasterTasuke »»
Today, 5:57 AM

» A decent resolution for about me

CuteChaff3503 - Today

1 by deg »»
Today, 3:24 AM

» Ranka Lee (MACROSS Frontier) MegaHouse, 2008

MasterTasuke - Jul 23

2 by MasterTasuke »»
Yesterday, 5:38 AM

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

9 by MasterTasuke »»
Sep 14, 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.