Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 11, 7:31 PM
Jul 2024
For me its Hachimon and Yui, hachi cuz hes literally me and Yui cuz shes best girl and the cutest, and most interesting girl in the series, Yukinom became mid after S1
Aug 11, 7:55 PM
May 2024
For me it’s the sensei, best person for 8man. Gave good life advice, shift things for him optimistically and not like Haruno which was blunt. He even said if he was born 10 years earlier, he would marry her. If the sensei wasn’t there, things would have shifted differently lol
Aug 11, 7:56 PM
Jul 2024
PatientPanda said:
For me it’s the sensei, best person for 8man. Gave good life advice, shift things for him optimistically and not like Haruno which was blunt. He even said if he was born 10 years earlier, he would marry her. If the sensei wasn’t there, things would have shifted differently lol

yeah if he didnt have her support hed end up like me
Aug 11, 8:05 PM
Nov 2023
PatientPanda said:

W taste o7..................
Aug 11, 8:09 PM
Jul 2024
Fed_142 said:
PatientPanda said:

W taste o7..................

yeah agreed, (character limit)
Aug 11, 8:11 PM
Dec 2022
Best character is Hachiman Hikigaya. Why? I see myself in him and I mean it.

Best girl - Yukinon.
Aug 11, 8:12 PM
Jul 2024
CheliosX said:

Best girl - Yukinon.

YUKINON IS MID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Aug 11, 8:13 PM
Dec 2022
NunoTheDudeYT said:
CheliosX said:

Best girl - Yukinon.

Sure, that's your take, lol. Yukinon is my best girl and that's for me.
Aug 11, 8:14 PM
Jul 2024
CheliosX said:
NunoTheDudeYT said:

i was joking, i respect ur opinion 👽
Aug 11, 8:20 PM
Dec 2022
NunoTheDudeYT said:
CheliosX said:

i was joking, i respect ur opinion 👽

It's fine, I totally get.
Aug 11, 8:23 PM
May 2024
CheliosX said:
NunoTheDudeYT said:

Ultimately, I think down the line, Yukino was the better option. It was sad as shit to see Yuigahama in season 3 (not going into spoilers) but damn those scenes were rough. However, she related to Hachiman the most. Idk was it just me or was Yuigahama forcing herself a lot? I don’t think they got much to relate to but the incident? She did say first come first serve tho
Aug 11, 8:26 PM
Jul 2024
PatientPanda said:
CheliosX said:

Ultimately, I think down the line, Yukino was the better option. It was sad as shit to see Yuigahama in season 3 (not going into spoilers) but damn those scenes were rough. However, she related to Hachiman the most. Idk was it just me or was Yuigahama forcing herself a lot? I don’t think they got much to relate to but the incident? She did say first come first serve tho

yeah yukino was allways on the same wavelength as Hachi and is best for him in the end but i prefer Yui tbh
Aug 11, 8:34 PM
Aug 2022
There was never a character which stuck with me much. Don’t get me wrong I liked all the characters but none really left a lasting impression on me.

I really liked Shizuka though. I can’t really give a real reason tbh. Idk I liked her chill af vibe to her
Aug 11, 8:41 PM
Dec 2022
PatientPanda said:
CheliosX said:

Yes, Yukino could relate more with Hikigaya. And yea, I saw Yui forcing herself a lot so I agree there with you.
Aug 11, 9:13 PM
Apr 2023
you can just see my favourites on my profile for your self bro but I will tell you anyway my favourite anime character of all time is hachiman hikigaya because he's a nice guy who doesn't feels like 90% of the light novel characters which are try hard to be different but end of the day they are some hidden genius or something and they come and solve the problem in a flash like it's nothing and the others character don't get any character development because he just keeps coming like a badass and solve everything and the female characters fell in love instead of getting upset that she can't do anything but the mc comes and solves all of it like nothing like that is just like split in the face especially if you're the rival of the mc. I also have Yui on my favourites but don't ask why cause I don't want to write an essay but all I can say is that she is a more well written character than yukino and yukino feels like an helpless girl which is very different than her character in the first season. Perfect Light novel MC example this season: The one from rosedere
Aug 11, 9:15 PM
Jul 2024
Hickykissy said:
you can just see my favourites on my profile for your self bro but I will tell you anyway my favourite anime character of all time is hachiman hikigaya because he's a nice guy who doesn't feels like 90% of the light novel characters which are try hard to be different but end of the day they are some hidden genius or something and they come and solve the problem in a flash like it's nothing and the others character don't get any character development because he just keeps coming like a badass and solve everything and the female characters fell in love instead of getting upset that she can't do anything but the mc comes and solves all of it like nothing like that is just like split in the face especially if you're the rival of the mc. I also have Yui on my favourites but don't ask why cause I don't want to write an essay but all I can say is that she is a more well written character than yukino and yukino feels like an helpless girl which is very different than her character in the first season. Perfect Light novel MC example this season: The one from rosedere

ikr Yukino was better in season 1 in the rest of the show she became mid
Aug 11, 9:30 PM
Jan 2023
Every single character is good. Masterpiece.
Aug 11, 9:38 PM
Aug 2022
Hachiman.
I heard, the anime director added a significant amount of screen time for Yui but shortened a lot of Yukino's moments. They also altered some of the moments with Yui to make it more romantic.
Overall I think Yukino and Hachi are perfect for each other given their character.
Aug 11, 9:48 PM
Jun 2024
milf or the femboy
Aug 11, 9:51 PM
Jun 2021
Hachiman Hikigaya is an obvious choice because his thought process is as interesting as it can get. Dude literally made his Sensei to think about what if he was born 10 years before! I mean jokes apart, he is a really smart and a kind of character who wouldn't like to be the centre of anything despite being so talented in his logical thinking.

Yuigahama runner up for me because she was cute (no logic there)
Aug 11, 9:54 PM
Jul 2024
Teapotters said:
milf or the femboy

lol ....................
Aug 11, 10:06 PM
Jul 2013
Iroha, easily. Barely even remember the rest at this point.
Aug 11, 10:13 PM

Dec 2021
For me it's Haruno. She's blunt, a bit manipulative and antagonistic but being Yukino's sister and the elder daughter of a renowned family I think her actions were justifiable to some extent. Also I doubt 8man or Yukino would push that much if it wasn't her "co-dependence".

As for the best girl I'm team Yukino.

“If one feels it is fun now, one will be able to enjoy life the most. Everything will change over time, so we must treasure the happy moments before us.”

Aug 12, 12:12 AM
Jun 2021
My girl Iroha needs more love and recognition. She was robbed
Aug 12, 12:14 AM

Jun 2020
hachiman cause he's relatable
Aug 12, 1:38 AM

Jun 2022
none , can't believe I finished this in the first place 😂
Aug 12, 4:40 AM
May 2024
that fat blonde guy i forgot but he’s so clutch
Aug 12, 5:04 AM
Jun 2015
Where are the based Iroha enjoyers?!?!!?
Aug 12, 6:03 AM
Oct 2020
For me, Hikigaya Hachiman, Yukinoshita Yukino, Saki Kawasaki and Shizuka-sensei.
Aug 12, 1:45 PM
Nov 2020
PatientPanda said:

i completely agree with this mans. the sensi is best girl
Aug 12, 5:29 PM
Nov 2023
For me it's Yui, Komachi and sensei
Aug 13, 1:14 AM
Aug 2021
PatientPanda said:

I Would've Actually Been Pleasently Surprised If He Went With Her
Aug 13, 1:16 AM
Jul 2024
Rayane-47 said:
PatientPanda said:

it would be pedophilia and morally wrong
Aug 13, 1:29 AM
Aug 2021
NunoTheDudeYT said:
Rayane-47 said:

it would be pedophilia and morally wrong

True True...But, By The Time He Graduated, He Would've Been 18 So...Possibility
Aug 13, 5:01 AM
May 2024
hikigaya hachiman, é cringe, tchola e esquisto de dizer, mas em certos pontos, eu me indentifico em muitos pontos com o Hikigaya.
Aug 13, 5:05 AM

Jan 2024
Yukinon was the best. I really enjoyed her quips with Hachiman. Team Yukino all the way >:D
I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Iroha.

It's okay if you forget me.

Aug 13, 6:58 AM
Nov 2020
The sensei and yukino and hachiman the goat
Aug 13, 2:40 PM
May 2024
it must be hikigaya cause... he just like me fr

for best girl, i'd say iroha since i like bold girls
Aug 14, 2:45 PM

Aug 2017
NunoTheDudeYT said:
For me its Hachimon and Yui, hachi cuz hes literally me and Yui cuz shes best girl and the cutest, and most interesting girl in the series, Yukinom became mid after S1

Iroha. She's sexy and sultry. I think I have the right show here, it's been a little while
Aug 14, 2:46 PM

Aug 2017
XY_AnimeGuy said:
Where are the based Iroha enjoyers?!?!!?

Right here, let's goo!
Aug 14, 3:43 PM

Jan 2020
Hachiman because he is him

More topics from this board

» Why Hikigaya is Gay ?

Inlighted0Varsh - Aug 8

49 by January_ »»
Aug 13, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

564 by animehayvl1234 »»
Jul 20, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

261 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

242 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

424 by NiftyGretel »»
Jun 6, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.