Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Unnamed Memory (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 10, 11:41 PM
Apr 2023
So as the title suggests if there is any light novel readers here than I want to know why the hell was this average show so much hype up by the LN readers like the coming of next eighty six or something. If it's poor animation i can understand but the story itself was pretty average. How are you going to defend this my friend. Any way is the light novel after the end any good i might read that after I've watched the second season which i think will fully adapt the 6 vol novel.
Aug 10, 11:54 PM
Jul 2019
The story in the LN is pretty good but the adaptation skipped so many that it felt bad when watching the anime
Aug 10, 11:56 PM
Apr 2023
TheUnkovvn said:
The story in the LN is pretty good but the adaptation skipped so many that it felt bad when watching the anime

is the new novel for this that title after the end a side quest or better than the previous novel
Aug 11, 1:21 AM
Jul 2024
Hickykissy said:
So as the title suggests if there is any light novel readers here than I want to know why the hell was this average show so much hype up by the LN readers like the coming of next eighty six or something. If it's poor animation i can understand but the story itself was pretty average. How are you going to defend this my friend. Any way is the light novel after the end any good i might read that after I've watched the second season which i think will fully adapt the 6 vol novel.

I have heard that the first season skips on so many parts from the LN. I like the show nevertheless. I have started the LN and am halfway through volume 1 . let's see how it goes.
Aug 11, 3:16 AM
Feb 2024
I liked the anime there were some holes but still i liked it
Aug 11, 12:18 PM
May 2022
calling this anime "ok" is very generous. genuinely one of the most boring things I've ever sat through
Aug 12, 4:52 AM
Apr 2023
Sorry for replying you late but here are some of the spoiler free details they discarded or didn't use for the below mentioned reasons

1) The anime might have skipped or condensed some of the detailed descriptions of the world, kingdoms, and magic systems that are more thoroughly explored in the light novel.

2) Certain side characters' backstories and motivations may have been simplified or left out, focusing more on the main characters, Oscar and Tinasha.

3) Some minor subplots and side stories have been cut to keep the anime's pacing tighter, especially those that do not directly contribute to the main storyline.

4) The complex details of how magic works in the world of "Unnamed Memory" have not been fully explained in the anime, as these can sometimes be too complex for a visual adaptation.

5) The pacing in the anime can sometimes lead to quicker character development, which means that some of the gradual changes in relationships and personalities seen in the Anime might feel more rushed or less detailed compared to Light novel
Aug 12, 2:22 PM
Mar 2015
I'm a fan of the manga myself, and yes the anime even adapted from that poorly. I hated the anime. It ruined what I loved about the characters and the story was cut together so shoddily.
Aug 13, 8:08 PM
Apr 2023
banana83854 said:
I'm a fan of the manga myself, and yes the anime even adapted from that poorly. I hated the anime. It ruined what I loved about the characters and the story was cut together so shoddily.

The anime is actually adapted from the Light novel not manga. And FYI Even Manga has left some or few details from the LN itself so don't compare it either.

1st they Adapted the anime very poorly from the Light novel don't know maybe it was bcoz of the budget or they wanted to just compress the whole 1st part or arc in the 1 course anime or something else
Aug 20, 12:20 AM
Jan 2023
tenten421 said:
calling this anime "ok" is very generous. genuinely one of the most boring things I've ever sat through

Go watch shounen if you want nothing but action
Aug 20, 4:33 PM
May 2022
NonSenseWILH said:
tenten421 said:

my guy, my top three shows consists of Monogatari, Steins Gate, and Clannad. nonstop action is not all I want, you can't just use that as a defense against everyone who doesn't like your boring ass anime. This anime has boring ass cardboard characters, the dialogue scenes aren't interesting in the slightest and neither is the story. It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a well written show that's slow paced and dialogue heavy and a show that just has absolutely nothing going on.
Aug 21, 12:35 AM
Jan 2023
tenten421 said:
NonSenseWILH said:

my guy, my top three shows consists of Monogatari, Steins Gate, and Clannad. nonstop action is not all I want, you can't just use that as a defense against everyone who doesn't like your boring ass anime. This anime has boring ass cardboard characters, the dialogue scenes aren't interesting in the slightest and neither is the story. It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a well written show that's slow paced and dialogue heavy and a show that just has absolutely nothing going on.

I ain't even defending it, lol. I Honestly get why you feel lije it's boring. It just didn't read like that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25

143 by sptu-trbangg »»
Aug 24, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7

94 by suyumanda »»
Aug 15, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21

50 by xLoesje »»
Aug 3, 1:50 PM

» Why a second season?! What’s the point?

Lisasn - Jun 25

27 by hazecloud »»
Aug 3, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Is Oscar and Tinasha the best anime couple?

Shizuna - Jun 25

12 by zcv45 »»
Jul 28, 11:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.