Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 14, 2:38 PM
Jan 2022
Do you guys think I can enjoy Akame ga Kill although I've been spoiled about the ending and
I'm very much into war drama anime with lots of deaths like AoT, 86, Code Geass, but I'm not sure whether I can still enjoy Akame ga Kill after these spoilers.
Jul 14, 3:00 PM
Melon Lord
Jun 2023
Idk if it will be as enjoyable to you but, the story is still very good so I would still give it a shot even though you’ve been spoiled
Jul 14, 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
I mean you can try the first few episodes to see if it's up to your liking and continue watching or if it's not, then don't bother.
For me personally, I don't like being spoiled since that takes away all the excitement and element of surprise so I probably wouldn't watch it if I haven't seen it already. Even though, there were some anime which I started because of memes (Jojo) and some things were spoiled for me but it still ended up being a blast to watch.
Jul 14, 3:15 PM

Apr 2020
Yeah, since the story isn't as impressive/important anyways. The cool action is worth a watch.
Jul 14, 3:35 PM
Oct 2019
The difference between Akame Ga Kill and the shows you mentioned is that the “surprise deaths” is the only thing it tries to do. So if you are already spoiled on that, then there is no reason to watch.
Jul 14, 3:39 PM
Mar 2023
There's a lot better shows that aren't on your list. If you want to watch it then watch it, if you get bored then stop 🤷
Jul 14, 3:40 PM
Oct 2019
Being spoiled doesn’t really matter to the show. The show is good because of interactions not the plot.
Jul 14, 3:47 PM
Aug 2023
The action is decent so maybe it’s still worth a watch on that front. But there are a lot of complaints about characters having no time to grow on people before they are killed off so that bit of info alone could make it so the spoilers don’t affect you
Jul 14, 3:48 PM
Jan 2024
My best friend tried to get me into anime for years, he spoiled so many shows for me between plot twists, deaths, endings etc. one of the ones he showed me the most stuff for was Akame ga Kill. It was like the 6th anime I watched and even though I knew 80% of the plot and ending I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Akame ga Kill isn’t a deep story, it’s more so about the characters and even if you have the ending spoiled you still haven’t experienced the cast and their storylines so I’d say it can still be worth the watch

If you like manga about halfway through it changes completely and overall if far superior than the anime in basically everything and has a completely different ending. There are quite a few characters that never got much screen time or a good conclusion to their story and the manga fixes that.
Jul 14, 3:56 PM
Mar 2024
akame ga kill is one of the worst animes ever. don't watch it
Jul 14, 4:06 PM
May 2024
For the action alone it’s worth it. Its a lot of fun
Jul 14, 4:53 PM
Jan 2024
i got spoiled the ending, and well, it worked just fine so dont worry
Jul 14, 6:08 PM
Nov 2023
You can watch the anime, but the manga completes the story a whole lot better, so I recommend the manga
Jul 14, 6:36 PM
Jul 2024
To be honest I didnt even like it to begin with myself. Most people think its pretty goid but honestly I didn’t care enough about any of the characters that died so I was bored out of my mind. But honestly if you are bound to like it not spoiled I bet you will despite being spoiled.

I never picked up the manga because I hated the the anime but I will say the anime ran faster than the manga so the ending would be different. From the bits and pieces I know about the manga I think it probably completed the story 10x better either way so maybe try that out
Jul 14, 7:12 PM
Oct 2021
No they ruined the ending
Jul 14, 7:18 PM
Jan 2021
Kevin says that you shouldn't
Jul 14, 7:51 PM
Jun 2022
i was spoiled a bit too while watching, believe me there's way more than "everyone" dying in that show, try it

I can't give you a hint that why whould you enjoy it but most probably you would
Jul 14, 8:56 PM
Jun 2021
it's alright. I agree with those who said you can watch for the action. the spoilers don't matter much because you get the gist that everyone will die by like the first or second death.
Jul 14, 9:02 PM
Apr 2024
although each character death was spoiled for me it still lowk hit harder than id imagine because of how much i attached to the characted.mine and chelseas death was not deserved🙏
Jul 14, 9:25 PM
Aug 2023
Ghost_Davo said:
Do you guys think I can enjoy Akame ga Kill although I've been spoiled about the ending and
I'm very much into war drama anime with lots of deaths like AoT, 86, Code Geass, but I'm not sure whether I can still enjoy Akame ga Kill after these spoilers.

definitely worth a watch, I knew about some of them but still enjoyed it.

also go for akudama drive, another good one and cyberpunk edgerunners
Jul 14, 9:31 PM

Jan 2013
That doesn't really matter at all, more importantly it's just not good.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 14, 10:40 PM
Jan 2024
Honestly I also had spoiled deaths and ending and yet I cryed like a baby in all that moments.. I honestly think its worth watching it, but if you are as sensitive as I am, be carefull or you might end up with depression and emotional breakdown😅
Jul 14, 11:27 PM
Jul 2020
I spoiled myself the whole plot before watching it, but I still enjoyed it! As with any anime, some people like them and some don't, but at the end, it depends on you:)
Jul 15, 12:45 AM
Dec 2022
I was basically spoiled as well by knowing that everyone dies, especially the lollipop, but I still enjoyed because I didn't who will die when, some unless you know exactly who dies when, it's still a fun watch
Jul 15, 12:49 AM
Jun 2023
yeah, it's good, worth watching but in few episodes it felt like important characters are dying for the sake of dying.
Jul 15, 1:52 AM
Aug 2023
GTRaijin said:
I mean you can try the first few episodes to see if it's up to your liking and continue watching or if it's not, then don't bother.
For me personally, I don't like being spoiled since that takes away all the excitement and element of surprise so I probably wouldn't watch it if I haven't seen it already. Even though, there were some anime which I started because of memes (Jojo) and some things were spoiled for me but it still ended up being a blast to watch.

I mean, it depends on what version you're watching cause people got so pissed that they made different endings.
Jul 15, 2:44 AM

Aug 2014
zerphyr-866 said:
GTRaijin said:

I mean, it depends on what version you're watching cause people got so pissed that they made different endings.

Wdym what version?
Jul 15, 8:35 AM
Jan 2023
for me it was very enjoyable, i watched it being spoiled too
Jul 15, 12:55 PM
Dec 2022
Honestly i went into it knowing the same thing but it was still a really good watch
Jul 15, 3:57 PM
Dec 2018
You can still enjoy the action. It's fun enough
Jul 16, 3:41 AM
Mar 2022
The Story is amazing and is something you should try experience. I'm not certain you'll have the full affect. it's one of the most well put animes. Comparable to Overlord And Reincarnated as a slime. These are my Top 3. I'd recommend atleast giving it a try ❤️
Jul 16, 4:34 AM
Jul 2021
not really worthy imo but sure give it a try, fates of a certain characters do feel really forced which completely ruins the way story was going
Jul 16, 5:47 PM
Aug 2021
yes watch it its 19/10 anime and not “everyone dies”
Jul 17, 9:23 PM
Jan 2021
It's not worth watching even if you weren't spoiled on the story.
Jul 18, 12:32 AM
Jun 2022
Ghost_Davo said:

she doesn't die cause she didn't get much screen time 😂😂😂
Jul 21, 9:20 AM
Mar 2021
If it’s like one of your very first animes then sure
Jul 21, 3:41 PM
Apr 2023
I’d say it’s still worth a watch, I never thought the ending was that good anyway. I liked it more for the character progressions and plot leading up to the ending. Watch it for the journey, not the destination
Jul 22, 12:09 PM
Mar 2024
bro just watch it for esdeath.
There is nothing good in this anime other than Esdeath
Jul 22, 9:32 PM
Dec 2015
You can watch it to see how creatively that stuff happens. Anyone with half a brain can figure out the episodes after the first few despite not having spoilers.
Yesterday, 6:31 AM
May 2023
I think it worth watching because it becomes pretty obvious that everyone’s gonna die early on in the story

More topics from this board

» What displeased you so much? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 6

52 by Joichi_joestar »»
Jul 24, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2014

419 by nachopajamaster »»
Jul 21, 8:42 PM

» Why does Akame ga Kill get so much hate? ( 1 2 )

MasterHavik - Jul 27, 2016

79 by ProdigyKing »»
Jul 21, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1371 by Elmocuh116252535 »»
Jul 15, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2014

906 by httplatte »»
Jul 8, 1:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.