Forum Settings
Forums

Music you love (but can't enjoy) (or enjoy way too much)

New
Jun 22, 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
So, time for another interesting idea (that will probably die in a day or two).

It recently came to my attention that there are a LOT of songs I love, yet hate listening to. Whether it be because they cause anxiety in me, they are annoying (but addictive), or some other reason... there are songs that just make you go "I can't, I just can't".

So, in the spirit of this, I shall post a few songs, and my reasoning as to why I cannot handle listening to them.

If you know... then you know. All I can say is, this song is no longer something I can enjoy without having a complete mental breakdown.

I cannot handle hearing this song when it is dark. It just triggers an ungodly level of anxiety and paranoia, especially if I am outside or completely alone in the house.

A song that I had the unfortunate ability to remember every single goddamn lyric to, and now it becomes impulsive to sing it, despite my lack of singing skills and how much this song annoys me.

Going to be completely honest... this song makes me want to go complete weeb and scream until my lungs hurt.

So, how about y'all... any music you love, but cannot enjoy or enjoy way too much that it causes problems?
Jun 22, 7:18 PM

Jan 2024

I love this song a lot but enjoying it makes me feel lonely, even if I'm not

It's okay if you forget me.

More topics from this board

» How HAPPY are you to see the person above you? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Apr 6

147 by JuiceOfMoose »»
2 minutes ago

» You are dating the user above you, first thing you do as a couple? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 17, 2021

2907 by JuiceOfMoose »»
5 minutes ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bee-Sweet - Jun 10

8567 by JuiceOfMoose »»
7 minutes ago

» What will you and the above user most likely do? ( 1 2 )

IpreferEcchi - Sep 22

83 by JuiceOfMoose »»
10 minutes ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

9081 by I_shoot_kids_fr »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.