Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 11, 10:10 PM
Dec 2023
I've seen some people talking that the relation between the two girls got deeper on the newer chapters of the ln, so as an yuri fan i just wanted to know if this development will be adaptated on this season of the anime or if we will only be getting that later on. What can i expect? Just some teasing and hints or serious romance between then?

Apr 11, 10:43 PM
Dec 2023
unmemorablehero said:
Your post gave me a stroke. If you are ESL? I apologize. English is not easy…but if you are a native speaker???

I honestly want an apology.

Sorry for that, i'm not an native speaker, in fact i'm from brazil and i'm still learning english, i hope that my post is understandable still and if you have some tips to give me, i'll be glad to hear it.
Apr 11, 11:00 PM
Apr 2020
AbnerSilva said:
I've seen some people talking that the relation between the two girls got deeper on the newer chapters of the ln, so as an yuri fan i just wanted to know if this development will be adaptated on this season of the anime or if we will only be getting that later on. What can i expect? Just some teasing and hints or serious romance between then?

Hii, I don’t know much about the manga either but I just want to say your post is understandable! There are grammar mistakes but you still did a good job!

Edit: Did a little research. It does not seem like there will be any romance. I think their relationship will grow platonically (friends only) throughout the anime. The light novel is not finished but from what I heard there’s no romance, at least yet.
maryinkeApr 11, 11:05 PM
Apr 11, 11:32 PM
Apr 2024
unmemorablehero said:
Your post gave me a stroke. If you are ESL? I apologize. English is not easy…but if you are a native speaker???

How can you not understand what he's saying lol he typed it in a way we can easily understand
Apr 11, 11:34 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to AbnerSilva
unmemorablehero said:

Sorry for that, i'm not an native speaker, in fact i'm from brazil and i'm still learning english, i hope that my post is understandable still and if you have some tips to give me, i'll be glad to hear it.
@AbnerSilva He was just being a dick your post is perfectly understandable 😇

Apr 12, 12:08 AM
Dec 2023
maryinke said:
AbnerSilva said:

Hii, I don’t know much about the manga either but I just want to say your post is understandable! There are grammar mistakes but you still did a good job!

Edit: Did a little research. It does not seem like there will be any romance. I think their relationship will grow platonically (friends only) throughout the anime. The light novel is not finished but from what I heard there’s no romance, at least yet.

Sorry if isn't but i'll try to make this as understandable as i can:

Firstly, thx for going after it. Ultimately i'm felling that an anime being tagged as GL doesn't mean a thing, like urasekai picnic (i know it's based on a gl manga, but nothing really happens in the anime, atleast in the first and only season till now) and this one (that we don't know yet cause it has only one episode) the urasekai one i can see why it's tagged as an gl anime, but since it's first season doesn't really make out for it, i think that would be better if it wasn't, they should just tag the second season (that seemingly will have gl) and not the first one. For this anime i would think that the manga is atleast tagged as gl, but as for what you've said, seems like nothing yuri related happen, even in the manga, so the gl tag ends up not helping on anything, since it can be just two girls being friends but at the same time can be a romance between them. Personally i think it would be better if we had two tags for us to distinguish like: girls love and yuri; or just having both the tag of gl and romance for those in that really have romance and not just friendship.
Apr 12, 12:16 AM
Dec 2023
Dumb said:
@AbnerSilva He was just being a dick your post is perfectly understandable 😇

Thx, i'm happy to know that it is understandable :)
Apr 12, 6:55 AM
Mar 2012
The Light Novel is officially a Yuri labeled by its publisher, however things don't start ramping up until way later in the novels (there are 11 of them right now) so the anime isn't going to reach them regardless. The early novels however have plenty of subtext.
Apr 12, 8:01 AM
Feb 2022
AbnerSilva said:
unmemorablehero said:

Your English was pretty much fine in the text it was just just the title that could have been worded a bit better.

Most people would still be able to get what your were trying to say really easily, but it probably would have been better to word it like, How will the yuri be in this anime, or How much yuri will this anime have.

If you want to be nit picky about your text "an" should only be used if the next word starts with either an "a, e, i, o or a u" for example - an anime or an elephant.

Where as "a" should be user if the next word started with any other letter, for example - a light novel or a manga or a cat.

The only other thing that sticks out is it should be "relationship" not "relation"

But your English was pretty much perfect.

If you want to keep improving on your English I would recommend just reading some books to help with sentence structure, which you're already pretty good at. And just remember even someone like me who has spoken English their whole life will write sentences that don't really make sense or make spelling and punctual mistakes, so don't let that get you down.
Apr 12, 8:59 AM
Dec 2023
OllieAgi said:
AbnerSilva said:

Your English was pretty much fine in the text it was just just the title that could have been worded a bit better.

Most people would still be able to get what your were trying to say really easily, but it probably would have been better to word it like, How will the yuri be in this anime, or How much yuri will this anime have.

If you want to be nit picky about your text "an" should only be used if the next word starts with either an "a, e, i, o or a u" for example - an anime or an elephant.

Where as "a" should be user if the next word started with any other letter, for example - a light novel or a manga or a cat.

The only other thing that sticks out is it should be "relationship" not "relation"

But your English was pretty much perfect.

If you want to keep improving on your English I would recommend just reading some books to help with sentence structure, which you're already pretty good at. And just remember even someone like me who has spoken English their whole life will write sentences that don't really make sense or make spelling and punctual mistakes, so don't let that get you down.

90% or so of my english experience pretty much comes from watching subbed videos on yt, so the most i was exposed to english text was here on mal and on my english classes, but as you may know Brazil isn't a country well known for having good education, even though i'm already at high school the fartest we've got is to translate some phrases like "Lucy loves to sing" or "This car is expensive" just the very very basic, for instance this is the first time that i got to know about this "a" "an" thing. Here where i live if you really want to learn something you have to pay a course about it. Thx for the tips btw, next time i write something in english i'll be thinking of that.
AbnerSilvaApr 12, 1:47 PM
Apr 17, 12:57 PM

Mar 2024
@unmemorablehero His post gave you a stroke? You must be very, very sensitive.

You want an apology? You must be very, very entitled.
Apr 17, 1:03 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Love_And_Forward
@unmemorablehero His post gave you a stroke? You must be very, very sensitive.

You want an apology? You must be very, very entitled.
@Love_And_Forward

That person is just an atenttion wh0re. Don't quote him more guys, not worth it

And I'm an ESL person aswell btw. The OP message was perfectly understable, not gross or anything from a gramatical standpoint
IlaenApr 17, 1:11 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

39 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 26

48 by TechOtaku »»
Aug 25, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Aug 2, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

81 by TurnipFan »»
Jul 26, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19

28 by kitoha »»
Jul 21, 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.