Too late, I watched it
Oct 18, 2022 6:49 AM

Jul 2021
me after watching the first episode of Pupa
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 5, 2022 1:03 AM

Jul 2021
i've watched a video where
now remember when this was happening, the man was fully conscious and a group of people were circled around him and filming everything. the most fucked up part is they probably didn't even have any proof if the dude was guilty or not, those fuckers took justice in their own hands. i never found out what happened after that. i hope justice was served. those group of people have commited a crime too, they all deserve to be in jail.

this can't be worse than that. stop with the over-exaggeration.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 13, 2022 6:40 AM
Jan 2021
Crochax said:
this is a warning.

no, you dont understand, i am dead serious. YOU DO NOT WANNA SEE THIS ANIME. imagine the worst thing you have ever watched or read. this is worse.

I am not kidding. I am dead fucking serious.

If someone tells you this is "art" and "people just dont get it", theyre lying to you. this is shit. this is not "dark genous", this is not "original". holy crap. i cant stress enough how god awful this is. the 50 minutes you spend watching this are better spent watching 2 epsiodes of something else, and, lets face it, your to-watch list is really getting out of hand.

THIS ANIME DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A PLOT, IS JUST DISGUSTING THINGS HAPPENING.

the only reason i am not writing this as a review is because it would show up on the front page and maybe provoke somebodys interest. dont be provoked, youre stronger and smarter than that. you deserve better. everyone desrves better. noone deserves this.

OH MY GOD WHY DOES THIS EXIST, LETS ALL GO WATCH MD GEIST, DATS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE COMPARED TO THIS.

I can tell you soft if shit like this disgust’s you. I‘m not trying to sound tuff or sum but where you ever on Reddit? Have you ever seen Mexican cartel videos where people’s skin get flayed and shit? Bro this is just a lil weird that’s it lmao this whole thread is useless
Dec 31, 2022 10:48 AM

May 2020
this was soft.  not bad as u claim to be.
May 13, 2023 1:14 PM
Jan 2023
bro he can't watch a gore anime đź’€
May 28, 2023 12:48 AM
Feb 2023
tbh it wasn't that bad but if you don't like heavy story's and gore I recommend not watching
Jul 3, 2023 4:13 PM

Oct 2019
Telling someone not to watch something will just encourage them to watch it even more. That´s morbid curiosity 
Jul 4, 2023 1:02 PM
Mar 2022
Crochax said:
this is a warning.

no, you dont understand, i am dead serious. YOU DO NOT WANNA SEE THIS ANIME. imagine the worst thing you have ever watched or read. this is worse.

If someone tells you this is "art" and "people just dont get it", theyre lying to you. this is shit. this is not "dark genous", this is not "original". holy crap. i cant stress enough how god awful this is. the 50 minutes you spend watching this are better spent watching 2 epsiodes of something else, and, lets face it, your to-watch list is really getting out of hand.

the only reason i am not writing this as a review is because it would show up on the front page and maybe provoke somebodys interest. dont be provoked, youre stronger and smarter than that. you deserve better. everyone desrves better. noone deserves this.

OH MY GOD WHY DOES THIS EXIST, LETS ALL GO WATCH MD GEIST, DATS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE COMPARED TO THIS.

bro it wasnt even that bad as people make it out to be the only disturbing bits was the use of body horror
Aug 24, 2023 11:57 PM
Aug 2023
Crochax said:
this is a warning.

Why in the world did you watch it in the first place??? Just a question…. —toddgold
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MaxCrazy7 - Apr 27, 2011

78 by 0k_Cxz »»
May 14, 1:19 AM

» Why is this not classed as a hentai?

yoooowazzzup - Nov 29, 2023

8 by Zastin9 »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:20 PM

» I got my hands on the lost CDROM of Midori

haydenluvsanime - Mar 16, 2021

16 by haydenluvsanime »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:22 AM

» Tell me I’m not alone

literally_boba - Jul 20, 2021

33 by That1AnimeGirI »»
Mar 10, 2023 9:21 PM

» Question: Any explainations about the ending?

Richardparker800 - Mar 28, 2017

4 by voltaxx123 »»
Apr 26, 2021 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.