Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2022 1:43 PM
Dec 2021
Trying to keep this short but reply if more explanation is needed. Sorry if this is uninteresting or maybe even obvious, just wanted to get this out.

So the war devil can turn humans into weapons, as stated in chapter 99. All of the known hybrids are weapon-based (crossbow, katana, bomb). This leads me to believe that the war devil can create weapon hybrids.

There are four horsemen of the apocalypse; control (conquest), famine (hunger), war and death. Therefore, I think all of the horsemen have a purpose to the hybrids. Think of it like this:

War to create them (the war devils power)
Conquest to lead them (we see Makima controlling the weapon hybrids)
Famine to fuel them (their hunger for blood or maybe something else idk)
Death to protect them (because they are fully immortal, possibly from a contract with the death devil)

What do you think?
Jul 27, 2022 1:54 PM
Oct 2017
i do understand that what im about to say is too complicated of a consept for you to understand, but. post the topics about manga in the manga forum please
Jul 27, 2022 1:54 PM
Jun 2021
Ariwanil said:
Trying to keep this short but reply if more explanation is needed. Sorry if this is uninteresting or maybe even obvious, just wanted to get this out.

So the war devil can turn humans into weapons, as stated in chapter 99. All of the known hybrids are weapon-based (crossbow, katana, bomb). This leads me to believe that the war devil can create weapon hybrids.

There are four horsemen of the apocalypse; control (conquest), famine (hunger), war and death. Therefore, I think all of the horsemen have a purpose to the hybrids. Think of it like this:

Death to protect them (because they are fully immortal, possibly from a contract with the death devil)

What do you think?

That is a very good theory and i hope it is true. That would be so good and would make alot of sense. I think if we see war create any hybrids when it would be pretty much confirmed.
Jul 27, 2022 2:04 PM
Jan 2021
BloodyTaer said:
i do understand that what im about to say is too complicated of a consept for you to understand, but. post the topics about manga in the manga forum please

manga forums get less attention, so i assume thats why they posted it on the anime
Jul 27, 2022 2:15 PM
Dec 2021
Oremonogatari said:
BloodyTaer said:

manga forums get less attention, so i assume thats why they posted it on the anime
yep, sorry if I’m bothering anyone by this, no posts except chapter discussions get any replies at the manga forum
Jul 27, 2022 2:16 PM
Apr 2021
why on anime forum?--
Jul 27, 2022 2:18 PM
Dec 2021
WannaBeMe- said:
why on anime forum?--

As I stated, no one unfortunatley replies in the manga forum, but sorry regardless if you’re bothered by this
Jul 27, 2022 4:22 PM
Mar 2021
I think it's not like that. Maybe CSM is gonna have a horseman of the apocalypse for each Villan.
Makima was Control, Mikata is War, the next one is gonna be Hunger and then Death.
Jul 27, 2022 8:09 PM
Feb 2021
Ariwanil said:

What do you think?

Badass fan theory

Totally has merit, but we’ll see as the new chapters come out what the real connection is
Jul 27, 2022 8:37 PM
Oct 2017
Oremonogatari said:
BloodyTaer said:

sure but how is that non-manga readers' fault?
Jul 27, 2022 11:42 PM
Aug 2020
If you're going to post in the anime forum, don't put spoilers in the title.

I'm up to date on the manga so it doesn't bother me, but the title gives away quite a bit about the story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

992 by SengokuSeju »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

389 by KediTime12 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1142 by ssjzachary »»
May 29, 4:35 PM

» Crunchyroll awards

Naveen6662246 - May 22

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 27, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 15, 2022

591 by thatlittlefox »»
May 24, 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.