Forums
New
Feb 26, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Og3JY6uJOU
thats the link. give me your feedback :D
Feb 27, 2022 12:04 PM

Jul 2019
It's nice and it is straight to the point.

+1 like. Idk how it could be bad tbh maybe a little more than just the background when speaking of particular things (like characters as you did)
Feb 27, 2022 2:52 PM
Sep 2019
I gave it +1 like.

I thought it was also very concise and well-organized. In fact, I like the shorter videos that get to the point and has less filler or wind-up.

That said, the video only touched on this one topic, so it is naturally pretty short and simple. If the intent is to ultimately get noticed on the YT platform, you might have to work on longer videos that meet the bare minimum time and viewer engagement threshold.

If the longer format videos centered on one topic isn't to your creative liking, then stringing together multiple topics could be a way to increase video time and viewer engagement while attempting to get noticed by the YT search algorithms.

If you've got more videos on the way, I'll check them out too and leave a comment to help boost the stats. I wish you the best and hope your ani-tubing gets a decent following. It'll be really competitive in the YT market space, but it's something really exciting if you're really passionate about it.
Mar 4, 2022 3:34 AM
Feb 2021
RicePounder said:
I gave it +1 like.

I thought it was also very concise and well-organized. In fact, I like the shorter videos that get to the point and has less filler or wind-up.

That said, the video only touched on this one topic, so it is naturally pretty short and simple. If the intent is to ultimately get noticed on the YT platform, you might have to work on longer videos that meet the bare minimum time and viewer engagement threshold.

If the longer format videos centered on one topic isn't to your creative liking, then stringing together multiple topics could be a way to increase video time and viewer engagement while attempting to get noticed by the YT search algorithms.

If you've got more videos on the way, I'll check them out too and leave a comment to help boost the stats. I wish you the best and hope your ani-tubing gets a decent following. It'll be really competitive in the YT market space, but it's something really exciting if you're really passionate about it.

Thanks for the respone. Im planning to work on a longer video for aot and more content is defo on the way soon. ty for the support
Mar 4, 2022 3:35 AM
Feb 2021
NextUniverse said:
It's nice and it is straight to the point.

+1 like. Idk how it could be bad tbh maybe a little more than just the background when speaking of particular things (like characters as you did)

thanks for the advice. im gonna try to add more visual things in my next one
Mar 4, 2022 3:58 AM
Aug 2011
panque said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Og3JY6uJOU
thats the link. give me your feedback :D

Hey nice. I like how you keep it conversational and didn't have any sort of cringe element to get attention ;)

Actually I did see that show too and wanted an s2, so i benefited from the video.

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

382 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

» Looking for cool MAL profile ideas

KurayamiDarkness - Apr 3, 2023

7 by Oxiq »»
Yesterday, 10:27 AM

» Anime quiz website 2.0

Khoi369 - Jun 2

8 by Pg13_ »»
Jun 5, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Do you think we will have robots with consciousness first or will we meet aliens first?

Absurdo_N - Jun 2

4 by Longnines »»
Jun 5, 12:26 PM

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

5 by MasterTasuke »»
Jun 4, 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.