Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2021 11:11 AM
Feb 2021
I'm almost at the end of the long and adventurous Arrancar arc.I skipped all the fillers in between so as not to dilute the enjoyment.Usually,I don't care for filler arcs,but two filler arcs caught my eye - The Zanpakuto Betrayal arc and the Gotei 13 Invasion arc.So,wanted to ask if they are worth watching the extra 30 episodes
Jun 3, 2021 11:20 AM
Mar 2021
I can’t really remember all of them but what I do remember is that the bount arc is a huge waste of time so definitely do not go back and watch that
Jun 3, 2021 11:22 AM
Jan 2021
I'm a big fan of bleach but I don't really think you should watch the fillers but at the end of the day it's all about personal preference
Jun 3, 2021 11:23 AM
Oct 2020
If you want to see their weapons in character form then yeah, the Z arc is fun.
Jun 3, 2021 11:28 AM
Oct 2020
There both some pretty fun arcs that were pretty enjoyable imo. I’d say if you want to watch more bleach definitely check them out.
Jun 3, 2021 11:35 AM
May 2020
The zanpackto arc was the best filler imo
Jun 3, 2021 11:42 AM
Nov 2020
I sat through all the fillers as I’m sort of a “completionist” and would feel weird if I didn’t. Personally, I’d say you can check out the fillers and if you don’t like it then skip it
Jun 3, 2021 11:42 AM
Feb 2021
decobayo2468 said:
I can’t really remember all of them but what I do remember is that the bount arc is a huge waste of time so definitely do not go back and watch that
yeah,my friend straight up dropped Bleach after that.Had to convince him it got better after that
Jun 3, 2021 11:43 AM
Feb 2021
LeecieXoX said:
I sat through all the fillers as I’m sort of a “completionist” and would feel weird if I didn’t. Personally, I’d say you can check out the fillers and if you don’t like it then skip it
props to you,man.Takes so much patience
Jun 3, 2021 11:46 AM
Nov 2020
Bheema_Reddy said:
LeecieXoX said:

Took me a solid 3 months of 8-10 episodes daily to get through it 😭😭. Currently trying to get through naruto the same way
Jun 3, 2021 11:48 AM
Feb 2021
LeecieXoX said:
Bheema_Reddy said:

Took me a solid 3 months of 8-10 episodes daily to get through it 😭😭. Currently trying to get through naruto the same way
oh man.I skipped the filler arcs in that too.But ,I'm sure this will be your greatest obstacle😂All the best to you,Soldier
Jun 3, 2021 11:51 AM
Apr 2015
The Bount arc was my favourite but could have really call it filler since Jin Kariya does make an appearance in a story arc
Jun 3, 2021 11:54 AM
Nov 2020
Bheema_Reddy said:
LeecieXoX said:

oh man.I skipped the filler arcs in that too.But ,I'm sure this will be your greatest obstacle😂All the best to you,Soldier
Bheema_Reddy said:
LeecieXoX said:

Why thank you very much good soldier
Jun 3, 2021 12:33 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
LeecieXoX said:
Bheema_Reddy said:
Bheema_Reddy said:

LeecieXoX said:
Bheema_Reddy said:

But why though. I'm just Intrested but if you don't particularly get anything from them, then why watch? 😅👍
Jun 3, 2021 12:36 PM
Nov 2020
momentie said:
LeecieXoX said:

LeecieXoX said:

But why though. I'm just Intrested but if you don't particularly get anything from them, then why watch? 😅👍

Well A) I don’t like the idea of skipping episodes, I get a feeling of incompleteness
B) Not only do I enjoy the main story, I also really enjoyed the characters. So if watching fillers mean I get to see more of them, regardless of if it impacts the main story or not. Then I’m all for it.
Like for example: a lot of anime’s or people who like anime, like to see a “Fun beach episode” but some shows that don’t have it, people have to make up their own “beach episode”. But in this case with bleach, they have a beach episode so I get to *see* it instead of making it up on my own. Basically I’m just as invested with the characters as I am with the main story.
Jun 3, 2021 1:51 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
LeecieXoX said:
momentie said:

Well A) I don’t like the idea of skipping episodes, I get a feeling of incompleteness
B) Not only do I enjoy the main story, I also really enjoyed the characters. So if watching fillers mean I get to see more of them, regardless of if it impacts the main story or not. Then I’m all for it.
Like for example: a lot of anime’s or people who like anime, like to see a “Fun beach episode” but some shows that don’t have it, people have to make up their own “beach episode”. But in this case with bleach, they have a beach episode so I get to *see* it instead of making it up on my own. Basically I’m just as invested with the characters as I am with the main story.

Oh well in that case I understand completely😂. As long as your enjoying it then good for you. Your original message kinda made it sound like it was a chore is all, forget I said anything😅
Jun 3, 2021 2:05 PM

Aug 2020
Tbh most of the fillers suck, although I don't remember all of them I think there were a couple of arcs that I thought was good compared to the rest of the fillers
Jun 3, 2021 2:58 PM
May 2021
Bheema_Reddy said:
I'm almost at the end of the long and adventurous Arrancar arc.I skipped all the fillers in between so as not to dilute the enjoyment.Usually,I don't care for filler arcs,but two filler arcs caught my eye - The Zanpakuto Betrayal arc and the Gotei 13 Invasion arc.So,wanted to ask if they are worth watching the extra 30 episodes
my opinion from memory is that the vampire arc I think was pretty bad, I can’t remember the rest but I don’t think I skipped them meaning that they’re probably alright
Jun 3, 2021 6:45 PM
Jun 2021
the fillers suck, just like everything else in this god forsaken show. It was so bad, I didn't even bother watching more than the first 10 episodes of the dang thing. ichigo and everyone around him is obviously a dumb idiot, just like you.
Jun 3, 2021 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
Member2551 said:
the fillers suck, just like everything else in this god forsaken show. It was so bad, I didn't even bother watching more than the first 10 episodes of the dang thing. ichigo and everyone around him is obviously a dumb idiot, just like you.

I don't understand how you can say something sucks when you haven't bothered to watch it. It just doesn't make sense to me...
Jun 3, 2021 9:21 PM
Dec 2020
first of all, i want to thank you for this post lol. because the first time i was watching bleach i was watching the Bount Arc filler & i dropped it. Now, that I am rewatching it from the beginning I know to skip the Bount Arc & watch the other filler arcs :)
Jun 3, 2021 11:10 PM
Aug 2020
It’s been a while but if I rember right theZanpakuto was the better of the two but not by much (only because you get to see them in human form )
Jun 3, 2021 11:16 PM

Mar 2021
It was good until Ichigo literally became an abomination of EVERYTHING the manga has. As for filler arcs, it was too forgettable but I believe if my memory serves me right, it had the same problem as the mainline plot.
Jun 3, 2021 11:21 PM

Feb 2021
No... it ruins the Main Story by suddenly inserting it between Hueco Mundo Arcs
Jun 3, 2021 11:40 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
I’d go as far to say that Bleach has one of the better filler arcs out there right now. The Bount, Gotei 13 or even the Zanpakuto are all really solid arcs that are more relevant to the story then other anime’s filler arc that have nothing to do with the story at all. It is all personal preference though at the end of the day. If you don’t like filler arcs then it won’t be for you.
Jun 3, 2021 11:44 PM

Nov 2020
Well if you're watching it for the first time then imo you should just watch the whole series including the fillers for the sake of completion...
But if you find it boring then you can simply skip it...
Just give it try and see for yourself...
Jun 4, 2021 2:00 AM

Dec 2020
I hated the fillers, I recommend skipping them.

🌸Profile: Here🌸 👹Anime List: Here👹 👺Manga List: Here👺

Jun 4, 2021 7:10 AM
Mar 2019
Skip filler arcs majority are bad. If you want to know if specific fillers are good search them up when you're watching them and skip if they seem bad to you, because everyone has personal preferences. For single filler episodes just start watching them and if they seem bad skip onto the next.
Jun 4, 2021 7:18 AM
Mar 2019
Member2551 said:
ok if we're judging tastes here i'll go right ahead :) - Kimetsu no yaiba 9/10 akame ga kill 7/10 and darling in the franx 8/10. You are an extremely ignorant guy, with strong opinions but no experience to back it up. You're taste is incredibly bad and you have no right to judge others like you have. I'd like you to try be more civil as you are just embarrassing yourself :) I would respect your awful taste if you'd had respected everyone else's.
Jun 4, 2021 12:34 PM
Aug 2020
For the most part the filler arcs are very hit-or-miss in their pacing and structure, however one point I will defend is that - with the exception of the Bounts - the main antagonists of each arc are generally quite interesting and well developed. If you’re into tragic anti-villains, then I recommend giving them a watch.
Jun 6, 2021 5:35 PM
Apr 2020
As a person who also dropped bleach for years in the bout arc I suggest that you watch the Invading Gotei 13 arc. While the it is slow in the begining and far from perfect, there is a huge animation and pacing increase, I think that the villain was quite convincing and felt a lot like early bleach. As long as you struggle through the begining episodes you'll enjoy it. I'd you decide to skip it watch the endings of 330 to 341, as they are some of the best endings. It has amazing music and does this really cool flashback of the whole series through different characters
Jun 14, 2021 1:43 PM

Jan 2021
no you have better things to do then watch filler garbage some of the movies are good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 62 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 17, 2009

40 by JayRMW »»
Jun 9, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 173 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 4, 2008

77 by Radu_ak47 »»
Jun 9, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 272 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Koko-Bear - May 25, 2010

204 by Abjykape »»
Jun 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 128 Discussion

Endovelicus - Jun 6, 2007

46 by jwhere_ »»
Jun 8, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 282 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kch33 - Aug 3, 2010

114 by Papa_Chippy »»
Jun 7, 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.