Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
I really want to scum read Claire, because that slot stood out to me so much on day one. The flippant attitude, the way that they would discuss around the scum claims that were being placed upon them and their general inability to lock on to and keep an argument. I just got a strange tonal read from them and I kept pinging me. However, I denja has a wilder personality and will make that slot harder to read, so I think I want to at least place the vote for my claire read.

Vote:Claire

Also is anyone having trouble quoting posts, my mal is having a heart attack when I try to quote something.

Otherwise, as much as I dislike aa. I think my role might be tied to hers. So I am kind of stuck because I hesitate to lynch there.
This vote struck me as odd because it is not giving chance a replacer to redeem a slot and rather have them killed off for the original slot's misdeed/misconduct or whatever she may have done. It is a weak reason to push off a slot like this. Like you are not even questioning me about Claire's actions whatsoever and just decides on the push just like that? And then stereotyped me with my personality is a poor excuse to push this slot's lynch. You can do better than that.

Grill me. Do not just mention me as if I am just an object lying around. You can interact with me. Why aren't you doing that?

Suzune needs to be este kuchi kuchi'd. I will gladly do that honor.
Though I kind of agree with you the vote coming your way doesn't keep you from redeeming the slot. I think you were in a worse position the last time so I think you will be able to handle yourself. The quickness with which this train formed was kind of surprising so I think all three are worth going over. I look forward to your este kuchi kuchi later.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 23, 2017 4:33 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX said:
They are scared of my plays as town. They know what I am capable of. If I was mafia, I would want to kill me as well.

So they are scum.
I told them I'm mafia on Day 1, they didn't listen to me smh
when you get lynched or vigged for shit like this don't be mad, ok?

Aug 23, 2017 4:36 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I told them I'm mafia on Day 1, they didn't listen to me smh
when you get lynched or vigged for shit like this don't be mad, ok?
i wouldn't
Aug 23, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:
This vote struck me as odd because it is not giving chance a replacer to redeem a slot and rather have them killed off for the original slot's misdeed/misconduct or whatever she may have done. It is a weak reason to push off a slot like this. Like you are not even questioning me about Claire's actions whatsoever and just decides on the push just like that? And then stereotyped me with my personality is a poor excuse to push this slot's lynch. You can do better than that.

Grill me. Do not just mention me as if I am just an object lying around. You can interact with me. Why aren't you doing that?

Honestly, because I am frustrated with mal right now and playing on my phone is very difficult with the copy everything and move it problem. But sure, would it be possible to get your impression of your former slot. That sounds like a weird question, but I am curious your opinion on Claire.

Most specifically in two places.

Here in the exchange that I will call Claire vs Logic
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653122&show=250

Claire and the vote
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653122&show=550

I just linked the whole page because several exchanges are more then one page. As those actions and the way she answered them stand out to me tonally, I am curious your opinion on them and how you may or may not have reacted differently in said situations.

Random aside, I don't understand this.
Why is his question weird? I have seen him defend his slot before when subbing into a game. Specifically for Claire in Kitty Mafia where she was in a similar but worse situation.
Este Kuchi Kuchi means tickle, basically you are the first person he is going to work on. He Este Kuchi Kuchi'd Ruu in FFXV we let her go day 1 but lynched her partner followed by her D2 and D3.

Aug 23, 2017 4:41 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@Abuhumaid How do you feel about Claire's slot now that Denja posted? His combination of fluff and general attitude is giving me town vibes, compared to Claire's aggressiveness, and I do hope @Denjax posts more though.
I don't feel there is enough from Denja as yet to really make a move either way. If you found her townie he shouldn't be moving back to neutral or scum and if you find her scummy he surely hasn't cleared the slot yet. I am neutral as I know Claire can be like that as town. Also after thinking about roz's OoG on Clarie I actually feel like this departure matches her town!Claire exit from Kitty Mafia even down to Denja replacing in. Only thing missing was a fake claim as town that put her slot in more trouble. I am willing to see what he's got. If he flips town what might that do to your reads?

Aug 23, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@CorruptedPurity but you do scum lean me? Well its to be expected, do as you wish, but I expect more of a reason than just gut, when you decide to vote me. Ill probably post my lean list, some time tomorrow before I go to work.

Tbf my two scumleans yesterday were chione and arri, one is confirmed town, the other is highly likely to be town. Trust in me to scumlean town and townlean scum (PTSD from hydra).

Also I am quite stingy with my votes. I won't vote without conviction and right now, I have none on you. Tbf, I also have none on Laby but he deserves it for trolling me hard, in all seriousness, I may unvote and reevaluate the situation if my report doesn't get back to me soon. >.> Kaitou...
Did you ever get your "report"?

Aug 23, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
I kinda see @DenjaX 's reaction as OMGUSisng and overeaction.
They got only 2 votes on them and seem to start discrediting voters.

I mean, I don't like Suzune's reasoning either, but I'm wondering if Denja's reaction is not a bit over a top here.
Why do you see it as an overreaction? Their were three votes on Denja in quick succession you don't find that switch interesting?

Glad that all of us share the same dislike of her reasoning which kind of strengthens Denja's argument no? I don't think it was over the top especially not for him.

Do you still hold the opinion that there is scum between claire's slot and mine?

Aug 23, 2017 5:01 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
My townlean was Arri. I followed her.

Plus, I had nothing on Mishu. I've just been fooled by him, and he makes decent defense as scum so I was trying to get a read on him.

He didn't respond - I was magically awake at that hour and can do something with my vote - Arri asked me to join - I joined.
There was a good amount of time before phase change, and Phraze was online. So why not add weight to the votes?
If I didn't have something else about you on the burner, that bold part if the whole part of the day one train that drives me crazy. You just kind of jumped on it right at the end when they were trying to get Phraze to claim and you admitted that you could not be on for phase change so you were just going to stay there regardless of whether Phraze claimed. It just seems really strange choice to sheep into the finish line when there was clearly at least kind of a strategy going on.
I think I added the weight on Phraze though. When I jumped in, I think the votes were 2,2,3 something along that. If I was Phraze I wouldn't be worried of anything. So I joined Arri, hoping her pressure would lead to somewhere - since I wasn't gonna pressure anyone at 4/5 am in the morning, right after using my midnight attention on other things. I don't get why you're trying to paint my vote to be at the end. Phraze was online, and there was about an hour before phase change. She have enough time.
As for whether or not I would have stayed, if I believe she was town before I fell asleep, I would change. I was sleepy, but I was around. I did fell asleep about 20 mins before phase change I think... I couldn't stay awake.
What do you mean by the last sentence?

Aug 23, 2017 5:02 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
I kinda see @DenjaX 's reaction as OMGUSisng and overeaction.
They got only 2 votes on them and seem to start discrediting voters.

I mean, I don't like Suzune's reasoning either, but I'm wondering if Denja's reaction is not a bit over a top here.
Why do you see it as an overreaction? Their were three votes on Denja in quick succession you don't find that switch interesting?

Glad that all of us share the same dislike of her reasoning which kind of strengthens Denja's argument no? I don't think it was over the top especially not for him.

Do you still hold the opinion that there is scum between claire's slot and mine?

I still only see 2 votes - Suzune & Abu.
One for old slot, wich WAS scummy. One for the sheeping itself.
I don't really see why to be nervous after votes like that.

And as of last question - I dunno. Quite possible.
Aug 23, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
I still only see 2 votes - Suzune & Abu.
One for old slot, wich WAS scummy. One for the sheeping itself.
I don't really see why to be nervous after votes like that.
And as of last question - I dunno. Quite possible.

Aug 23, 2017 5:13 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz I am not sure if you answered this or not but why did you choose to give Arrisu the Bulletproof Vest last night?

Aug 23, 2017 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
@logic340 what do you think of Suzune so far?
Aug 23, 2017 5:21 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
@aa-dono Where do you currently stand with scum leans
You, Claire/DenjaX

You started off with some scummy vibes. Then I thought nah, you're better than that and all those confusion could be genuine. Then your pressure and pushes doesn't seem right. While I did try to pressure you myself and feel a little wary of your struggles, I don't think it's town struggling at making reads. I think you're scum unsure how to proceed or defend. That, and I've seen almost all your games enough to be sure of my gut.

I'm feeling good with logic's slot atm. Was a little wary of Suzu, but I like her tiptoe around my slot. I don't think it comes from scum slot.
Amused at CP but he's still neutral to me.

If you flip scum, then Claire/DenjaX probably is town.

Has Mishu posted this phase? I can't recall seeing his post.

Aug 23, 2017 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz I am not sure if you answered this or not but why did you choose to give Arrisu the Bulletproof Vest last night?

Cause of very limtied choice tbh.
That was best wifom I could do.

Arrisu was rather town-read and seems capable of leading town if needed.
Other good idea was to vest myself from town vigs (no offense), but since I doubted mafia would try to kill me n1, I just went with possibly more profitable option.
Aug 23, 2017 5:26 AM

Aug 2012
My original Shishou <3
Welcome welcome

Aug 23, 2017 5:27 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@logic340 what do you think of Suzune so far?
Super neutral she should be the next person I really look into. I don't mind her reads but her read list feel a bit....off, like there formatting is similar to when she was SK which I though was different from when she is town. Then there is "Claire vs. Logic" and "The Vote" seems strange. Sure they were both big things that happened but do they really deserve titles like this? It stands out to me because it reminds me of something I did in Alcatraz where I called the town block the "Circle of Protection" to cause doubt. Her vote is the one of the 3 that stands out the most as she has left the least impression on me out of the three of you. Also her play somewhat resembles that of her recent SK win in AoTS2 in terms of motivation and activity. She seems to be laying low here not something I am used to from scum Suzune but she got me with it in Rainbow Six Mafia.

Aug 23, 2017 5:30 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
The following players are not to claim roles D1 or N1, flavour or otherwise.
Cheers
didnt realize he said day 1 here. Well my passive stated that "If I and my partner were on the same train, it would gain an extra vote" hench why there are no numbers near the vote counts. There may be many more vote manipulators, but my passive is dead because my partner died :(.
Did it tell you it has to be that role as your partner? >,>

Aug 23, 2017 5:32 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
@lastwhisper31 - flavorwise I am SoulEaterQUEEN and my role name is M.O.M.
Ooo my onee~ Great scumhunter and town leader, also terribly good scum.

Aug 23, 2017 5:35 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Otherwise, as much as I dislike aa. I think my role might be tied to hers. So I am kind of stuck because I hesitate to lynch there.
I cannot think how my role can be tied to anyone.

Aug 23, 2017 6:56 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf my two scumleans yesterday were chione and arri, one is confirmed town, the other is highly likely to be town. Trust in me to scumlean town and townlean scum (PTSD from hydra).

Also I am quite stingy with my votes. I won't vote without conviction and right now, I have none on you. Tbf, I also have none on Laby but he deserves it for trolling me hard, in all seriousness, I may unvote and reevaluate the situation if my report doesn't get back to me soon. >.> Kaitou...
Did you ever get your "report"?

I honestly know how bad this sounds but no. Idk why it's taking them long but I still haven't gotten it back. I sent in my action and got a "noted" as a response a lil under 24 hours ago. I was going to pester them again about it but I don't want to be rude. I know how bad this is looking for me now but pls gimme a while more while I try to get something out of them.
Aug 23, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@Abuhumaid How do you feel about Claire's slot now that Denja posted? His combination of fluff and general attitude is giving me town vibes, compared to Claire's aggressiveness, and I do hope @Denjax posts more though.
my suspicion of that slot is starting to fade away

btw can you tell me why you're town?

Thats a pretty broad question, of course I'm not because it was randomize that way. But in my heart I'm always town <3. Well my claim was kinda in between bread crumbing and a soft claim. I stated it for some townie points, and because I'd assume that with my ability stating, If you are both on the same train, it gets one extra vote, that it'd be weird to be on different alignments.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Labs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I really want to scum read Claire, because that slot stood out to me so much on day one. The flippant attitude, the way that they would discuss around the scum claims that were being placed upon them and their general inability to lock on to and keep an argument. I just got a strange tonal read from them and I kept pinging me. However, I denja has a wilder personality and will make that slot harder to read, so I think I want to at least place the vote for my claire read.

Vote:Claire

Also is anyone having trouble quoting posts, my mal is having a heart attack when I try to quote something.

Can't tell if bait.
Honestly cant tell what the point of that last line was either...
Edit: Words
_WispAug 23, 2017 8:27 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 8:14 AM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
fun fact: I never got voted in this game, not even in RVS.
am i that obviously town?

Me either, so there's that. Most people have me in a neutral slot though...(I think).

Aug 23, 2017 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
Honestly @Maitai I like how you've been playing. Your post explaining ur read on me, was amazing, and it doesnt even feel like a pocket, because you gave ample explanation to why ur thoughts on me changed from scum to town. If you were scum I'd feel as there would be no reason why you would explain why I was scum, rather, you would just focus solely on why you thought I was town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2015
@lastwhisper31 - I don't think your a shit player. My apologies if it comes off that way. I don't think of anybody here in that way. We just have different ways of playing.

I don't think you are the scummiest player here, but to be fair, as of now, I am rather confused on my reads. You are still one of my scum leans, though.

I guess I'll review my alignment read on you next day phase. I want to see where you go with your votes and hunting.

In regards to Denja, well I want to give him some time. As previously stated, I do admit to often reading townClaire as scum.

However, you must know by now that I don't back down from my gut and reads. I push through as far as I can take it. I'm aware that Denja is capable of fakeclaiming in a convincing way so we'll see about that.

Who am I willing to lynch?
Mishuka/Maitai/Whisper

Though you must know that I can be convinced to move my vote if needed for one of my town reads. I like working in a group.

Aug 23, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2015
Also I'm sorry about not being able to actively pressure so much this phase. I worked 16 hours straight and I am absolutely exhausted...

If any of my town leans wish to work together (@Logic340 , @CorruptedPurity ) to form a lynch.

I am also open to helping other players but I would like to hear why.

Last note: I won't be available during the crucial EoD. I will be working (again) and unable to post much.
Aug 23, 2017 9:08 AM

Nov 2008
With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

Of course i will still catch up. I am just not taking any chances anymore. I got mislynched as a doctor before because players pretended to be inactive or just inactive.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 9:12 AM

Dec 2015
DenjaX said:
With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

Did you just quickly edit your post and add a bunch of stuff? I saw the original.

Vote:Denjax

Executioners are normally mafia aligned. So I don't buy it.
Aug 23, 2017 9:14 AM

Dec 2015
@Denjax - Also, you screwed up in your claim. Executioners don't kill at night.
Aug 23, 2017 9:16 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
DenjaX said:

Did you just quickly edit your post and add a bunch of stuff? I saw the original.

Vote:Denjax

Executioners are normally mafia aligned. So I don't buy it.
wth is a town executioner? @Arrisu, I really appreciate that post, I wouldn't want you go back on your gut read either, I've regret all the times that I pushed away from my gut. I was keeping my vote on Dena for pressure, and I was planning to move it, but now Idk, wtf was that claim?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2014
I have to leave for work, but like always I'm going to be paying attention to the votes, and do what I deem is necessary for town. Fite me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 9:24 AM

Dec 2015
@lastwhisper31 - Read this : Executioner Role

Also the fact that he felt the need to edit his post and add this:
Denjax said:
Of course i will still catch up. I am just not taking any chances anymore. I got mislynched as a doctor before because players pretended to be inactive or just inactive.

He looks like he's looking for town sympathy. That wasn't there originally. Plus I don't see town bothering to make themselves look thoughtful, since they don't have anything to hide.
Aug 23, 2017 9:25 AM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
I have to leave for work, but like always I'm going to be paying attention to the votes, and do what I deem is necessary for town. Fite me

Same. ^ I'm leaving soon but I'll try and keep up if anything happens.
Aug 23, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
Executioner can be town or mafia aligned so voting just off the claim is a bad look imo. Also not even taking the time to think about the claim before jumping the vote is a bad look to me. I have really like arrisu this game but this vote is probably the worst out of the votes on Denja recently.

The Executioner is a role designed to stop mass roleclaiming. Working similar to a vigilante, the executioner is able to kill a person who has acquired half-the required lynch votes on a given day. Typically speaking, this ends the day and begins the night phase. The Executioner may be either town or mafia, but is traditionally a mafia role. Depending on the game, this kill may or may not count as a lynch, so it may or may not be subject to a governor's pardon. Also the executioner is usually prohibited from using this ability during consecutive days, or can only use it a certain number of times in the game. It doesn't work against bulletproof individuals, and a bomb hit by an execution blows up the executioner.

I will admit for a regular executioner his claim is off but as so many of you have liked to remind us BASTARDS GAME
so while the role may be called executioner it doesn't have to be what is quoted above.

@DenjaX can you give us a little more detail about your role. Even if you think it may help mafia a bit I'd rather you clear stuff up than try to harm mafia with your role. if you are in fact town.

Aug 23, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:

Denjax said:

He looks like he's looking for town sympathy. That wasn't there originally. Plus I don't see town bothering to make themselves look thoughtful, since they don't have anything to hide.
Ya I saw ur quote and his post didnt match up, overall weird. Either way I will be back in 5 hours.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:

Denjax said:

I wish I could judged the second part but I touch up posts like this all the time. More so as town because as mafia someone like you may actually pick up on it. Can I ask you to step back and weight he pros and cons of this claim coming from eitehr alignment.

Aug 23, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Arrisu said:

Ya I saw ur quote and his post didnt match up, overall weird. Either way I will be back in 5 hours.
Phase change is at 6pm est today I believe?

Aug 23, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2014
Actually...

@DenjaX are you Logic who had to lynch Grapefruit?
Aug 23, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

I wish I could judged the second part but I touch up posts like this all the time. More so as town because as mafia someone like you may actually pick up on it. Can I ask you to step back and weight he pros and cons of this claim coming from eitehr alignment.

Explain this? That doesn't make sense.
Aug 23, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

so is town I'm less self-conscious of how people view me because I know I'm town and I generally have some way to prove that. Has Mafia pay more attention to what I do because I'm not trying to catch attention like what then did just did. So from my point of view County more Carefree not really going to worry about the edit and who said s*** about it. On the other hand Mafia when they edit post like that they will add and edit to it that way people know they edited it to avoid such situations as this. Basically I'm saying your argument holds no weight with me because I do this this town all the time so if your argument is he changed the quote and he's Mafia because of it then I'm probably going to look at you is pushing a scummy read.

Sorry for any grammar typos that type of stuff I'm doing talk-to-text right now.

Aug 23, 2017 9:47 AM

Dec 2015
@Logic340 - If you read my post then you'd understand that it was not my only reason for voting against him.

What do you think of his exe claim? You buy it?
Aug 23, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
I am also going to point out that arrisu responded to my post without actually answering my questions I've been keeping track of this during day one with people so I have to be fair and do it even to my town reads. Not a good look to go along with that bad vote

Aug 23, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
@Arrisu before I get to answering your questions I need you to answer mine which is what are the pros and cons of claiming executioner for each alignment please and thank you

Aug 23, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
I am also going to point out that arrisu responded to my post without actually answering my questions I've been keeping track of this during day one with people so I have to be fair and do it even to my town reads. Not a good look to go along with that bad vote

You did not ask me any questions. So what you are saying has completely come out of no where.
Aug 23, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
the problem is aren't u focusing too much on the "Edit" problem, Arrisu gave more reasons then that, and there was 4 mins between their posts. So this game is bastard enough to believe that his exe claim might be true but not bastard enough to believe that CP could be scum? Denja, Logic, and CP for scum team, thank me l8r guys.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

You did not ask me any questions. So what you are saying has completely come out of no where.
I did ask you a question so slow down go back and read Because I did ask you a question that you didn't answer I've now asked it again and if you're going to sit here and say that I didn't ask you a question that's very clearly asked in the thread my vote will go on you right this second not even playing

Aug 23, 2017 9:54 AM

Dec 2015
My bad. I seemed to have missed it.

@Logic340 - Holy crap. I didn't even think of it from that angle. I literally could not come up with any pros for a town claim as exe.
Unvote

If that's what you were going for, well you blew my mind...
Aug 23, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

so it's missing a? But it is clearly a question what are the pros and cons? Please answer this question.

Aug 23, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2010
vote: arrisu
Just so people know how serious I am about this

Aug 23, 2017 9:55 AM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
the problem is aren't u focusing too much on the "Edit" problem, Arrisu gave more reasons then that, and there was 4 mins between their posts. So this game is bastard enough to believe that his exe claim might be true but not bastard enough to believe that CP could be scum? Denja, Logic, and CP for scum team, thank me l8r guys.

Um you switched your scum leans, just like that? Why though? How is CP and Denja's claims connected?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.