Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2017 2:26 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
Vote: yurkin

not sure I want her lynched, but I guess that's what twilight is for.
you haven't posted in a while, what do you think of
- Suzune
- Logic
- Togs
- Abu

? @yurkin

why are you voting for no lynch? even if you don't want to lynch either of them, pressuring would be better than this.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't ask Abu to vote, I asked the opposite - *why* he still voted for someone when he'd asked for replacement.
Why you want to try and act all townie now that you got saved?
Don't ask me anything right now i am unhappy as you can see my vote will swing anywhere right now.
You should be there and that is where my vote should be i hope that is a good enough answer for you.

No it's not.
You're being unreasonably focused on me. I hope you're not going to whine about this the whole phase, logic.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:

How do you expect us to find scum (and make stronger cases) if we don't lynch anyone? There's no Cop in this game after all.
Do you think either is scum because you wouldn't vote either if you are lynching for info you are only helping scum and i will lynch you for this reasonsing tomorrow you have seen me do it before you are the next victim frfrfrfrfr
am i getting my point across yet
Also go back read as i have said this to Ruu twice this game already.
So done with you for real.

What did I do to you? xD

Jan 2014
@Rinto-kun replaces @AbuHumaid. Please welcome Rinto-kun!

May 2015
logic340 said:
Logic is really walking away now.

I soft claim back at the beginning. I even talk about it with you. Find the post and vote more wisely...

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
roz1roz said:

You should be there instead of her. In all honesty.
why so? I'm town

Explain why Ruu is scummy please. And not just because she was suspecting you.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't ask Abu to vote, I asked the opposite - *why* he still voted for someone when he'd asked for replacement.

I'll rephrase. You called him out for his vote. Meaning you expected a change from it.
if we were scum mates wouldn't she tell me to change my vote on the scum chat rather than here?
Aug 12, 2017 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
oh nevermind
Aug 12, 2017 2:27 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

I'll rephrase. You called him out for his vote. Meaning you expected a change from it.

Thanks.

But you're right that his vote actually tied the votes between me and Ruu. That's strange, actually makes me think he's not scum after all. (I thought that, but didn't want to vote for someone who asked for replacement)

@AbuHumaid
Does that mean you're going to keep playing this game yourself? Or will there still be a replacement?

Aug 12, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan
@Logic340, you can have a tonal read if you want.
Yes please and thank you. If you could split it between pre and post flip that would be great.
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
You are a titan huh?

you know that not all the titans are bad right?
Only good titan is a dead titan. Why claim so early? You could defend yourself without having to resort to this as you just helped scum narrow down the PR pool.

AbuHumaid said:
I just thought that Ruu was scummy tbh
Vote Ruu now then.
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:
wtf this is such a waste of time....

I'm so mad because of this outcome that I will play a game with you cause I will be bored for 24 h now:

1) My character hates titans
2) I'm a boring VT
3) I'm a titan.

I knew it.
You knew what exactly?
Togs said:
logic340 said:
What the hell was all that jumping around.
Abu voted? Where the hell did that come from?
@coromandel aren't you the one who asked him to vote?

I am so lost wth just happened?
I decided to trust Suzune, based on just my initial impressions of the game from earlier. And, I remembered Angel Beats mafia where our victory there was based around trusting each other so I gave it a shot. Abu seemed like he wanted to take that chance too. I thought I was making it into a Ruu/Coro tie but rozie changed it to Yurkin, which is.. fine too
I like talking to you I need you here more.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 12, 2017 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
@coromandel @logic340 I'm out now, talk with Rinto
Aug 12, 2017 2:33 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Logic is really walking away now.

I soft claim back at the beginning. I even talk about it with you. Find the post and vote more wisely...

I'm really sorry.
But at least you're against one of your suspects.
Aug 12, 2017 2:34 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
logic340 said:
Your answers are usually only one line. I would like you to go more in depth in an effort to help us understand you better. Like why the person with the most posts in the game is a less informative lynch? It just doesn't make sense? Logically with my flip and more posts to go through you get more evidence yet you want to go look for a needle in a hay stack with very limited interactions surrounding one topic?

going through your posts would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack
with rozl, the suspect list would be quite limited, and thus easier to find the scum(s) in the bunch

sure if we lynch you we technically get more evidence, but we don't really get key evidence.

surely you see the logic of this.
This is what I mean you do not explain why you feel this way. No it wouldn't be you know my flip that means the information is going to lead to something. Why would voting for someone because of a 3 page bait be more revealing than someone who has intereactions with several different players, multiple read lists, multiple ISO's, multiple votes? Like the wealth of evidence you are scared to look through makes me feel like you could be trying to hide something. I bet if I live tonight it's due to the fact that there is so much information tied to my flip.
If you knew I was town then what would you think of everything I have done here? I kind of feel insulted.

Aug 12, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@coromandel @logic340 I'm out now, talk with Rinto
Peace out Abu thank you for your contribution. I appreciate it even if others do not.

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I knew it.
You knew what exactly?

I think I'll bask privately in this knowledge... For now.

May 2015
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan
@Logic340, you can have a tonal read if you want.
Yes please and thank you. If you could split it between pre and post flip that would be great.
Ruu said:

you know that not all the titans are bad right?
Only good titan is a dead titan. Why claim so early? You could defend yourself without having to resort to this as you just helped scum narrow down the PR pool.

AbuHumaid said:
I just thought that Ruu was scummy tbh
Vote Ruu now then.
RE1031 said:

I knew it.
You knew what exactly?
Togs said:
I decided to trust Suzune, based on just my initial impressions of the game from earlier. And, I remembered Angel Beats mafia where our victory there was based around trusting each other so I gave it a shot. Abu seemed like he wanted to take that chance too. I thought I was making it into a Ruu/Coro tie but rozie changed it to Yurkin, which is.. fine too

Have you watch AoT? You do know that there are "good titans" right? And why? because I'm mad. You all got played by the mafia team and now coro is not even an option. I hope that the doctor protects me during the Night actually that's why I'm not scared of claiming. But yes I am a pr. Like I told you I already soft claimed way back at the beginning. I'm just mad.
You all know I play better than this when I roll mafia... I suck at being town...
Aug 12, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
logic340 said:
@Togs explain why you moved off ruu just minutes to phase change?
All my last few posts have been just explaining this..

roz1roz said:

1 vote wouldn't be that bad, tho you communicated it too late anyway.
2 votes.... oh well... if I see 2 votes, especialy with someone who was lurking all time included, I'm countersniping back to previous result.

I don't care of why you did it, voting in last 2 minutes, including the guy who went in and just voted and dissappeared is not a townie thing to do.
Actually I talked about this ten minutes before. But whatever, you can try to make a Togs/Abu/Yurkin association if you want, but I am associating you with Coro

Asociate me with Coro. Tho I didn't put you there cause it wasn't mostly your change of vote why I changed my own. Abu who comes from nowhere and snipes was my main reason.

And if you really want to associate me, you should start with Ruu, who I said many times I don't want to get lynched and changes of vote on her is like... well... shooting in the leg from my PoV.
Aug 12, 2017 2:36 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
Togs said:
All my last few posts have been just explaining this..

Actually I talked about this ten minutes before. But whatever, you can try to make a Togs/Abu/Yurkin association if you want, but I am associating you with Coro

Asociate me with Coro. Tho I didn't put you there cause it wasn't mostly your change of vote why I changed my own. Abu who comes from nowhere and snipes was my main reason.

And if you really want to associate me, you should start with Ruu, who I said many times I don't want to get lynched and changes of vote on her is like... well... shooting in the leg from my PoV.

SO WHY DID YOU DO IT
:)
Aug 12, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2010
Screw it @Ruu you can both take a vote how bout dat?

unvote:
vote: double lynch

Aug 12, 2017 2:38 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
You knew what exactly?

I think I'll bask privately in this knowledge... For now.

Okay never mind, she claimed. Ruu is town roleblocker. That's why she was concerned so much about the town roleblocker accidentally crossfiring with the vigilante. I'm going to
vote: no lynch
to spite y'all.
Aug 12, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

unvote:

Think reasonably, please. I have more reason to be angry than you.
Aug 12, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan

Vote Ruu now then.
You knew what exactly?

Have you watch AoT? You do know that there are "good titans" right? And why? because I'm mad. You all got played by the mafia team and now coro is not even an option. I hope that the doctor protects me during the Night actually that's why I'm not scared of claiming. But yes I am a pr. Like I told you I already soft claimed way back at the beginning. I'm just mad.
You all know I play better than this when I roll mafia... I suck at being town...

Hold on, why do you even think I'm scum? Just because I town-read you earlier?

Aug 12, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan

Vote Ruu now then.
You knew what exactly?

And why would you claim so far...

I already was ready to defend you as much as I could, lmao.

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

unvote:

Think reasonably, please. I have more reason to be angry than you.
That's not a place I am at right now.
People should think reasonably during the day phase.

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
I like talking to you I need you here more. [/quote]I have initiated backread mode (warning: I’m slow) but feel free to poke me whenever in the meantime. Also I like talking to you too but I guess I don’t really need to worry about you not being active heh

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan

Vote Ruu now then.
You knew what exactly?

OK.. well damn, there’s no reason not to believe that claim. If you have anyone to blame for you being here it’s mainly me so I apologize : ( I should not have tried to influence the tie without having caught up and that’s what I get for it.
Aug 12, 2017 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
VC incoming
Aug 12, 2017 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
Togs said:
logic340 said:
I have initiated backread mode (warning: I’m slow) but feel free to poke me whenever in the meantime. Also I like talking to you too but I guess I don’t really need to worry about you not being active heh

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan

Vote Ruu now then.
You knew what exactly?

OK.. well damn, there’s no reason not to believe that claim. If you have anyone to blame for you being here it’s mainly me so I apologize : ( I should not have tried to influence the tie without having caught up and that’s what I get for it.[/quote]

I should have argued with you earlier, when you said that Ruu's reaction for bait was forced one. Tho I took it as most genuine as it ever was. I never saw a scum trying to think about "scarying a new player".

I literaly am mad at you for voting my highest town read, who happens to be town PR.
Aug 12, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

Maybe if you didn't swap votes we could have someone better to lynch instead of yurkin.
Seriously, why did you do that?
Aug 12, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count T1.2:

Ruu (0):
yurkin (2): Ruu, coromandel
No lynch (2): Nikamara, RE1031
Double lynch (1): logic340

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, yurkin, Labs, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid, aa-dono, Suzune-chan)

Mod Notes: You can only vote for the options you can see above during this phase.
>> Time until the phase change <<
Aug 12, 2017 2:49 PM

Jan 2010
unvote:
Vote: No Lynch

Well exactly the situation I was trying to avoid if she is telling the thruth.
Putting a PR in the twilight phase....smh.
So no lynch for now until I hear from yurkin this is her time to speak and get herself in a better light.

I WILL NOT LYNCH OFF INFORMATION. IF YOU WANT TO VOTE HER DO IT BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE IS SCUM. I AM NOT BACKING OFF MY SCUM READ I AM JUST GIVING HER SOME TIME TO DO WHAT SHE NEEDS TO DO.

@Togs and @roz1roz being that you two have played or have an understanding of how twilight works. To be fair can you explain to yurkin (a newer player) what she needs to use this phase to accomplish. Please and thank you.

Aug 12, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
I will not vote along side my new top scum read coro so if she is voting yurkin then I will not be.

Aug 12, 2017 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
roz1roz said:

Maybe if you didn't swap votes we could have someone better to lynch instead of yurkin.

Cause I didn't like Yurkin?
Cause I actualy even thought Yurkin will be easier oponent for Ruu?
Cause I didn't like Yurkin's wagon dissappearing in last minutes?

I realtivel still want to lynch Yurkin tbh. If she comes out mafia, I would be lock-non-mafia after that counter-snipe, lmao.
Aug 12, 2017 2:52 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
RE1031 said:

I realtivel still want to lynch Yurkin tbh. If she comes out mafia, I would be lock-non-mafia after that counter-snipe, lmao.

Hmm, not a bad answer. I can live with that.
Aug 12, 2017 2:53 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Nikamara said:

going through your posts would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack
with rozl, the suspect list would be quite limited, and thus easier to find the scum(s) in the bunch

sure if we lynch you we technically get more evidence, but we don't really get key evidence.

surely you see the logic of this.
This is what I mean you do not explain why you feel this way. No it wouldn't be you know my flip that means the information is going to lead to something. Why would voting for someone because of a 3 page bait be more revealing than someone who has intereactions with several different players, multiple read lists, multiple ISO's, multiple votes? Like the wealth of evidence you are scared to look through makes me feel like you could be trying to hide something. I bet if I live tonight it's due to the fact that there is so much information tied to my flip.
If you knew I was town then what would you think of everything I have done here? I kind of feel insulted.

that is a lot of information to sort.
to find the few key spec of data is gonna take long and there is no guaranteed we will isolate the important parts.

also, I don't see how your magnitude of post would deter scum from killing you. You have so many posts interacting with so many people that it would hard to sort out the culprits.

I have no idea if you are town or not. If you flipped town my impression wouldn't change. idk how you could feel insult from anything I've said. I'm confused now.

Jun 2009
Okay, since this one is more demanded, let's start here. For the love of goodness if I do not quote all the posts you want directly then ask where you can find them usually I know that.

@Logic340

You are obsessed with these, honestly, and I don't go out of my way to tonally read you every time. If you were not being different, I would not even notice that something was off. Now obviously you know i noticed because I said something about your new friendship with Roz.

This old you that I had picked up on your change of tone. And quite honestly, that was really all I looked into it. It was not until we started to get into today that I even noticed it. I actually asked RE what she thought of you, she said that you were fine except for your defense of Abu, but I had actually started to think that perhaps you were not fine.

Early game, yes, you were different. Not remarkably. You looked over RVS votes and asked what we were getting from them, and that was not remarkable because RE1031 wanted to lynch Coro for early game reads and Coro wanted to lynch me for early game votes so I let it slide and decided it was not a discredit to you.

It was later though when you were the only one talking to Roz that I started to kind of notice you. This is actually the firs time i had a, what in the world are you doing Logic moment? The question you asked to me about whether you were scum with too much info made me pause, then you asked it to someone else, then I had you clarify it and I just felt like you were all over the place again because you could not seem to be consistent about what you were hoping to achieve and every time you translated it it was kind of different. This oddness though is weird for even raving mathematician Logic who wants everyone to understand him it was just strange.

Admittedly I let it drop though, because the conversation was strained enough and we were going around in circles together. I actually go the impression that Labs was someone kind of interesting to play with because of your excitement here. But when they were lackluster to me and you were all fine with it, you accused me of never suspecting them before, to which I reminded you that I had never played with them before. This was also a deviation from usual logic as you tend to like people to explain things and go through the process of working it out, when instead you, we just going to let it go and deal with it later. This created that image of handwaving Logic that I have had this game. This is where I first started to figure out that you were somewhat different.

You were also too accommodating. Making iso's and stuff is normal for you. Doing it so that other people can understand it, also normal. Making giant recap posts, new but not beyond the stretch.

Then it all started to fall apart to me as I was working on this. You were off all game. you were letting all kinds of weird things slide through, you liked that RE was known for alignment chats and then later when and made a few posts against her, and then sided with her Coro read later, and then agreed that you would twilight her.

You leaned heavily on a Coro read that you did not have before, when I questioned it about it, Coro just happened to come on and take the brunt of it, but is was all still riddled around Suzune voting Ruu even though the reasoning was wrong, as though not being caught up up the rest of the game was AI and focusing on that read was the worst ever.

Actually the more I write this, the more I think I might have been right but unable to articulate that Logic is scum.

He has sacrificed the analytical side for, a more quick swinging play that goes well with whatever is happening rather then actually stating new opinions for himself.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Nov 2015
roz1roz said:
I should have argued with you earlier, when you said that Ruu's reaction for bait was forced one. Tho I took it as most genuine as it ever was. I never saw a scum trying to think about "scarying a new player".

I literaly am mad at you for voting my highest town read, who happens to be town PR.
Well unless something crazy happens it looks like you were correct about it and my initial impression was wrong. It is worth noting that Ruu pocketed me hard in the last game we played together so I tried to make a point to disregard all tonal stuff with her, so I saw only her segue onto Abu which stuck out to me. But I guess I still have a lot to learn about how she plays.
Aug 12, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
vote: coromandel

I actualy wanted to vote Yurkin, but by voting coro we force them to move theirs vote on Yunkin to avoid being lynched and get into twilight.

Yurkin seems not here so... this way actualy makes it bit easier to get us twilight as we want.

Here is my main reason behind a switch.
Aug 12, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
roz1roz said:

Hmm, not a bad answer. I can live with that.

Although if coro was also scum, you'd have less to lose, and you'd be trading the less active player for a more active player... Hmmmmmmm...

vote: yurkin
Needs more posts for sure though.
Aug 12, 2017 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
Well damn Ruu, my apologies then for pushing you so hard.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2017 2:58 PM

Jan 2014
FFS, @Coelestin , thanks for your advise about ISOing using the join date.

The problem is you and me and lastwhisper have same join date, and I have a problem when searching my own posts to quote, cause it shows yours. ._.
Aug 12, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:

The problem is you and me and lastwhisper have same join date, and I have a problem when searching my own posts to quote, cause it shows yours. ._.
Can you search by post count?

Aug 12, 2017 2:59 PM

Nov 2015
roz1roz said:

Try searching for post count when that happens, I usually find that a bit more reliable
Aug 12, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

Can you search by post count?

Im stupid when it comes to obvious answers. Thanks for proving it one more time.
Aug 12, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count T1.3:

Ruu (0):
yurkin (3): Ruu, coromandel, RE1031
No lynch (2): Nikamara, logic340
Double lynch (0):

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, yurkin, Labs, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid, aa-dono, Suzune-chan)

Mod Notes: Last VC for the next few hours because hosts need sleep too!
Aug 12, 2017 3:08 PM

Sep 2016
@yurkin
Your only options today are to go for no lynch, or accept your own lynch.
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.
Aug 12, 2017 3:08 PM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
Vote Count T1.3:

Ruu (0):
yurkin (3): Ruu, coromandel, RE1031
No lynch (2): Nikamara, logic340
Double lynch (0):

Mod Notes: Last VC for the next few hours because hosts need sleep too!

That's a lie. Hosts are usualy potted plants.
Potted plants never sleep.

Are you a potted plant Coelestin?
Aug 12, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2010
Thank you I will let other chew on this before I respond to it. Also it deserves a proper response.
One question are you saying you seem me as scum here?

Edit: added spoiler
logic340Aug 12, 2017 3:14 PM

Aug 12, 2017 3:13 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Thank you I will let other chew on this before I respond to it. Also it deserves a proper response.
One question are you saying you seem me as scum here?
I was kind of just letting you go before, letting you do you. But, as I was reading your posts and looking at your reactions. I realized you were probably scum, so yes, it is safe to say I am now scum reading you. I always wait to late into phases or realize when it is to late to longer act on them, my apologies.

edit: added spoiler tag just to cut down on length
Suzune-chanAug 12, 2017 3:19 PM

Aug 12, 2017 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
@yurkin
Your only options today are to go for no lynch, or accept your own lynch.
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.
Actually to be fair. It would be awesome if she responded to the game, gave summaries of how she things we reacted in main events, made a reads list and then defended herself just that they we don't spend all day on the defense part.

Aug 12, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
@Logic I don't want to pocket you as town, but if possible can u sum up what happened. And maybe give me the numbers of all the important posts. All I know is that it's twilight with yurkin and Ruu? I'm on my break at work
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 12, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
@Logic I don't want to pocket you as town, but if possible can u sum up what happened. And maybe give me the numbers of all the important posts. All I know is that it's twilight with yurkin and Ruu? I'm on my break at work
Do me a favour and read back, I am fishing for opinions on the later end of the phase and I want to hear yours not logic's

Aug 12, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Do me a favour and read back, I am fishing for opinions on the later end of the phase and I want to hear yours not logic's
I def will, sorry
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.