Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2017 12:59 PM

May 2014
@AbuHumaid

Are you still playing this game until a replacement is found? Because if yes, then it'd be nice if you'd do more than just place a vote. (or at least explain it)

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
@coromandel
you are taking the easy way. So mafia did this to get cred but sits back defeating any credit they could get from it. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Votes can vote all throughout the day. I find it interesting that instead of voting a confirmed scum read you choose to vote for someone you know noting about. Not that you should of had a conf!scum read there anyway but that is besides the point.

You know that is a learned behavior as i am not the only on MS who does it. I will call them lynch fodder instead if that would make you feel better? In general i don't care who people vote for so long as they have defense reasoning with regard for a few special cases. There is no one way to play so it's up to players to actually figure out what someone is doing not just lable it town or scum action or motivated. That is why town has lost so much since i joined MS. It's a big part of the reason i am pro NL D1 because the information that is being gained isn't being used properly and we constantly lose. In regards to Abu i have been able to read him town lately while everyone tries to lynch him for these very reasons. Lucian did it to in TMA so stop please stop.

Really you talked about how you said you wanted to do something and then didn't follow through on that because your RVS is still sitting on Suzune as we speak? You made this easy for me.

unvote:
Vote: coromandel

Stop defending yourself and go catch scum if you are town you are digging a deeper hole with me.

This post makes me angry. >.>

My vote stayed on Suzune because a) I was at work the whole day and didn't have time for this game, and b) she hasn't done anything that would make me think she's town so I haven't changed my vote.

logic340 said:
@coromandel
you are taking the easy way. So mafia did this to get cred but sits back defeating any credit they could get from it. Does that sound reasonable to you?

I didn't say I was scum-reading roz. Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

I just pointed out that after the bait there's usually an analysis that follows. I'm neither scum-reading him atm, nor do I trust him.
How does believing it's a "SCUM" not equate to a scum read.
LOGIC IS SCUM
is this a slip or a claim? What do you make of it?
Like really you said you though he was scum if I add read/lean or whatever you said "he is scum" i am not putting words in your mouth.

Get mad if you want to you said you would do something and didn't do it for whatever the reason it. I don't know you personally i don't know you are at work as you only told me now in a snarky response because this upsets me? Lets play mafia make the most of your posts please.

Logic taking a time out.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 2015
two many 2-votes trains. Are we going to use the twilight option?

I need to re-read

if you need me pin me.
Aug 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
Nikamara said:
Suzune-chan said:
So you are only for lynching for information rather then lynching for scumminess. What are you hoping to learn from the people you want to lynch?

don't misconstrue.
I'm still of the opinion that rozl is scummy
may be quite stubborn of me to keep my lynch on him even though so many experienced players are saying it's bait.
I am merely suggesting we should consider the whole of the day over one action, and you said that it would give you information I was curious then what you seek to learn from it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2017 1:02 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Nikamara said:

yurkin has been a lurker from what I can see. There are no real points of contention I have to go on. i don't know their meta. so this lynch doesn't help me.

abu is an enigma. there is more to go on than yurkin. but far less to go on than rozl.

as for you you've been interacting with everyone. if you flip town we lean next to nothing. if you flip scum, it would rather difficult to single out any allies.

My flip would likely provide the most information due to all my interactions and posts.
If i am town you can look at who scum read me and why. Vice versa for town and neutrals.
I have so many posts that everyone should have a view on me one way or the other.
If i am scum you have a wealth of interactions with which to catch my teammates.
That just being real about it.

my opinion is different
that would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack
Aug 12, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
@Coelestin - what happens on 4-way tie?
Aug 12, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
We should take a vote for Twilight who wants to push for it and who doesn't.

Logic votes for twilight.
roz1roz obviously is cool with it
I assume Suzune and Ruu do as well

Place votes and sate who you would like to see go. I believe it can be more than two people if I am understanding this right.
Triple threat match Togs/yurkin/coromandel

Aug 12, 2017 1:04 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

This post makes me angry. >.>

My vote stayed on Suzune because a) I was at work the whole day and didn't have time for this game, and b) she hasn't done anything that would make me think she's town so I haven't changed my vote.

I didn't say I was scum-reading roz. Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

I just pointed out that after the bait there's usually an analysis that follows. I'm neither scum-reading him atm, nor do I trust him.
LOGIC IS SCUM
Like really you said you though he was scum if I add read/lean or whatever you said "he is scum" i am not putting words in your mouth.

Get mad if you want to you said you would do something and didn't do it for whatever the reason it. I don't know you personally i don't know you are at work as you only told me now in a snarky response because this upsets me? Lets play mafia make the most of your posts please.

Logic taking a time out.

Sorry, but I get the impression that you're partly using the fact that I wasn't here for almost a day against me. "You haven't done anything", well because I wasn't here.
I'm just now catching up.

LOGIC IS SCUM

I don't remember literally calling him "scum". Where was that? >.>

Aug 12, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
logic340 said:
My flip would likely provide the most information due to all my interactions and posts.
If i am town you can look at who scum read me and why. Vice versa for town and neutrals.
I have so many posts that everyone should have a view on me one way or the other.
If i am scum you have a wealth of interactions with which to catch my teammates.
That just being real about it.

my opinion is different
What you are proposing is more the needle in the haystack variety but I'll chalk it up to a difference in opinions. Seems like you have a target on him if he flips town be ready because you would be the first place i look honestly.

Like i want to believe this is just new town but the stubbornness is confusing me.

Aug 12, 2017 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
@coromandel how else can you put it if you say it is a slip and you believed he was mafia for it?
Mafia/anit-town=scum btw

Aug 12, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2014
Also @logic340
you keep saying that I haven't done anything as if that must mean I'm scum.
What has labs done, for example? Not much if I recall correctly.
Not saying he should be lynched today, but why is it you've been going specifically after me and RE, ignoring everyone else?

Aug 12, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
"Tied voted between three or more players will result in a randomly chosen lynch."

Some people never learn to read OP.

Aug 12, 2017 1:09 PM

Jan 2010
Logic/coro for twilight
Let's gladiator duel babe you vs me?

Aug 12, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Also @logic340
you keep saying that I haven't done anything as if that must mean I'm scum.
Not saying he should be lynched today, but why is it you've been going specifically after me and RE, ignoring everyone else?
Actually a lot more than you have if you didn't read over his posts.

Aug 12, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
"Tied voted between three or more players will result in a randomly chosen lynch."

Some people never learn to read OP.

yup I am a dummy.

Aug 12, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
@coromandel how else can you put it if you say it is a slip and you believed he was mafia for it?
Mafia/anit-town=scum btw

lol x)
You were talking about my earlier read on him..

I'll reply to this again:
logic340 said:
@coromandel
I thought it was contradictory - usually when you bait people, you use their reactions to read and analyze them. He baited them, then basically said "now it's up to you to come to conclusions, you know each other better than I do". I thought that was a little strange.

Roz had already claimed it was bait at that time. BEFORE he announced this I did think he was scum. AFTER his "reveal" my read on him was neutral. I critizied his lack of analysis, but the "newbie scum" suspicion had faded.

Aug 12, 2017 1:13 PM

Jun 2009
hm, it would be odd for Togs to not catch up and I feell ike that in and of itself would be telling that something is off with him.

So if I had to choose from your original I would choose yurkin/coromandel
But if I was making a pairing of my own I would probably chose Coro/RE
-as they might infight and that would give us more information like in an actual gladiator-

Edit: changed for clarity.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 12, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
I'm scum.
Better question is why have you gone after absolutely no one? Even the person you said you thought was mafia? If that is the card you want to play i hand it right back to you.

Also i was voting yurkin for a good while there, so how did you come to only you and RE?
Ruu has been on the will lynch list as well are you not reading thing?

Aug 12, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Nikamara said:

my opinion is different
What you are proposing is more the needle in the haystack variety but I'll chalk it up to a difference in opinions. Seems like you have a target on him if he flips town be ready because you would be the first place i look honestly.

Like i want to believe this is just new town but the stubbornness is confusing me.

if he flips town I can handle the heat
I'm innocent so I nothing to be afraid of.

as for my stubborness, it's just how i am XD

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
@Coelestin - what happens on 4-way tie?

It will result in a random lynch as well.

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
I'm scum.
Better question is why have you gone after absolutely no one? Even the person you said you thought was mafia? If that is the card you want to play i hand it right back to you.

Also i was voting yurkin for a good while there, so how did you come to only you and RE?

coromandel said:

Aug 12, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
Mafia/anit-town=scum btw

lol x)
You were talking about my earlier read on him..

I'll reply to this again:
logic340 said:
@coromandel

Roz had already claimed it was bait at that time. BEFORE he announced this I did think he was scum. AFTER his "reveal" my read on him was neutral. I critizied his lack of analysis, but the "newbie scum" suspicion had faded.
Your earlier read was all there was by the time i did Everything coro. Now i know you are neutral but only after i made a point to show that you never showed your thoughts. You never talked about him directly either only that you thought it was a slip so no you didn't share your actual thoughts on him. You said you though he should do more with his bait but that didn't garner a scum read he moves to neutral? ok....Though i never saw it scum i guess it should move him to neutral but your progression feels weird to me since you didn't make use of the day the way you said you intended to.

Aug 12, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

coromandel said:
You had time before you went off-line but i will leave alone and leave my vote until we decide what is happening with twilight.

Aug 12, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
hm, it would be odd for Togs to not catch up and I feell ike that in and of itself would be telling that something is off with him.

-as they might infight and that would give us more information like in an actual gladiator-

I am down for RE/coro
Nikamara could go too honestly maybe that would help us understand them better?

Aug 12, 2017 1:21 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I am down for RE/coro
I am uncertain that we would be unlikely to still get that from Nikamara the pressure would not be there, but there is no reason for her not to flesh out her viewpoint.

Aug 12, 2017 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I am down for RE/coro
I am uncertain that we would be unlikely to still get that from Nikamara the pressure would not be there, but there is no reason for her not to flesh out her viewpoint.
Sorry, yes, I support Coro and Re

Aug 12, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
@Coromandel lets move on to something more productive who would you like to duel in the twilight phase?

Aug 12, 2017 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@Coromandel lets move on to something more productive who would you like to duel in the twilight phase?
You phrase this incorrectly:
You can only vote for: Each of the players that have been in the tie, no lynch and double lynch (lynch both players).

It is more between themselves since it is not one or the other.

Aug 12, 2017 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
30 minutes until phase change people.
people need to start talking about the relevant topics

Aug 12, 2017 1:28 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
@logic340 I did follow up on Nikamara about Ruu - she said that Ruu's reaction was like her own. Not really understanding her current reads though.
i went through pages of post you asked she answered that was it nothing more. point out where you replied to her response?

#372 is where she responds. The answer by itself is fine and makes sense, but the rest of her reads do not.

Nikamara said:
me scum reading you is far from just because you initially wanted to go for a vig kill instead of lynch when you thought rozl was suspicious. it is because of your behaviour which I still find extremely defensive. You claim you're being defensive as town, but for someone who's not even close to the lead lynch idk why you'd be trying so hard.

So I should be fine when people read me as scum for questionable reasons?
Just because I don't have votes on me doesn't mean I'm not being suspected. I think 5 people currently have me on their scum lean, and I have no idea why they aren't voting me if they're so sure. I mean, the suspicion itself is actually a bit useful, lets me live through the night, but with it I can't tell if it's scum riding on a fairly popular read or someone who believes it to be genuine.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 12, 2017 1:29 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
You phrase this incorrectly:
You can only vote for: Each of the players that have been in the tie, no lynch and double lynch (lynch both players).

It is more between themselves since it is not one or the other.
walks away from computer......
just lynch coro

Aug 12, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
still re-reading but I'm voting for a twilight face between coro and yurkin.
Aug 12, 2017 1:30 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I am down for RE/coro

Their perspective really reminds me of Melanoid in Easter Egg - wanting to lynch the occult egg to get a town name. It's not in town's best interest, but I have a hard time seeing scum suggest it.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 12, 2017 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
@Coelestin vote count please?

Aug 12, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:

It should still be this one

Coelestin said:
Vote Count 1.9:

yurkin (2): Ruu, Labs
roz1roz (2): Nikamara, AbuHumaid
Ruu (2): Suzune-chan, lastwhisper31
coromandel (2): RE1031, logic340
aa-dono (1): yurkin
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
AbuHumaid (1): roz1roz

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Togs)

May 2014
logic340 said:
before I get to back reading a quick read list off memory.
town Lean:
Suzune-chan, roz1roz (possible SK), Ruu (ever so slightly)

Neutral:
Labs, Abu's slot, RE1031, lastwhisper, coromandel, Nikamara

Not Enough Info:
Togs, dono (interesting not they were the first two to sign up)

Scum Lean:
yurkin

time to sort through the neutral pile.

Why do you have roz1roz as town/SK? Why not mafia?
Why is yurkin a scum lean?

logic340 said:

No one. I'm town and I don't see why I should be lynch fodder.
The only thing you keep repeating is "you haven't done anything". Explain why I'm scum and should be in this duel.

Same goes for you @suzune-chan

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:

I think it hasn't change since the last one? (iirc)
Also did your read on me changed or you still not trust me?
Aug 12, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

this is the @logic340 incident all over again -____-

Gunna place my vote on Ruu for now, vote: Ruu Very forceful with her reasoning for voting the new guy, also its good to note that I think she was the first one to bring him the idea that this couldnt possibly be a bait. Very telling. Gunna continue rereading.

What does it tell you about Ruu?
Isn't it more likely that scum were skeptical about his claim? (assuming that roz himself isn't mafia)

Aug 12, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
before I get to back reading a quick read list off memory.
town Lean:
Suzune-chan, roz1roz (possible SK), Ruu (ever so slightly)

Neutral:
Labs, Abu's slot, RE1031, lastwhisper, coromandel, Nikamara

Not Enough Info:
Togs, dono (interesting not they were the first two to sign up)

Scum Lean:
yurkin

time to sort through the neutral pile.

Why do you have roz1roz as town/SK? Why not mafia?
Why is yurkin a scum lean?

logic340 said:

No one. I'm town and I don't see why I should be lynch fodder.
The only thing you keep repeating is "you haven't done anything". Explain why I'm scum and should be in this duel.

Same goes for you @suzune-chan
I feel like you are wasting time now.
My read on roz has stemmed from page 2. However could you have missed it? Also he gets a bit of a town nod for the willingness to take part in twilight. Not enough to more than a slight lean but hey there are my thoughts for you to pick at. Where may I ask are yours?

Twilight doesn't make you lynch fodder it just makes you the subject of discussion. Why does that bother you so much? It's an opportunity to prove you are town.

Aug 12, 2017 1:36 PM

Nov 2015
Okay I am back. I just noticed though skimming that this game has a twilight option which is GREAT NEWS ! I will redirect you to read Angel Beats mafia for a great example of how town can aggressively use double lynching as a strategy to win handily (not sure if there is anyone else here who was in that game). I will lend my land to trying to tie the votes toDay if needed, just ping me.
Aug 12, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Gunna place my vote on Ruu for now, vote: Ruu Very forceful with her reasoning for voting the new guy, also its good to note that I think she was the first one to bring him the idea that this couldnt possibly be a bait. Very telling. Gunna continue rereading.

What does it tell you about Ruu?
Isn't it more likely that scum were skeptical about his claim? (assuming that roz himself isn't mafia)
WIFOM really coro?
How do any of us know what mafia thought of that?
this is a loaded question.

May 2014
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

The person I'm voting for has vanished, in the meanwhile I have solidified a town read on Ruu (which I think you disagree with?) I'll add that roz is probably not mafia (a little preflip association), but could still be TPR. I was going to comment on logic (but got distracted) - I like your small read on him and would like it even more if you pursued it. His defense of Abu is rather weak, something that I see coming more from scum than town.
Do you disagree with my read on coro? You commented on how I came at her, but not how you felt about her yourself. I cannot continue to go after someone who is not here.
If you can't bother to link the posts that gave the impressions you have about me, then I'm not going to bother defending myself from your accusations. Sorry, I'm lazy.
The game is not that long and I even told you where to look for the posts, I'm lazy too. I already read them all. Suzune proceeds to whine like a small child who is frustrated.

As far as Logic goes, you are correct that I really need to look into him since I do not feel the usual logic this game.

Coro is also easy breezy this game, but you are correct that I am not getting scum vibes from them at this time.

Since you want me to be lynched, what changed your mind?

Jan 2014
vote: coromandel

I actualy wanted to vote Yurkin, but by voting coro we force them to move theirs vote to avoid being lynched and get into twilight.

Yurkin seems not here so... this way actualy makes it bit easier to get us twilight as we want.
Aug 12, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Okay I am back. I just noticed though skimming that this game has a twilight option which is GREAT NEWS ! I will redirect you to read Angel Beats mafia for a great example of how town can aggressively use double lynching as a strategy to win handily (not sure if there is anyone else here who was in that game). I will lend my land to trying to tie the votes toDay if needed, just ping me.
Would you be willing to enter twilight yourself?

Aug 12, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

I think it hasn't change since the last one? (iirc)
Also did your read on me changed or you still not trust me?
My read on you has not changed. I still think you are probably scum and I am watching your interactions closely.

Aug 12, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
coromandel (3): RE1031, logic340, roz1roz

Aug 12, 2017 1:39 PM

May 2015
Togs said:

smh double lynch is not possible

Can somebody vote for coro and yurkin so they have 3 votes and we can enter twilight?
Aug 12, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.10:

Aug 12, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:

@coromandel do you still town read Ruu? What are your thoughts on yurkin so far? Should she get a pass like you want? Thoughts on your current train and if there is scum there who is it? Will you go back to voting roz now?

Aug 12, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:
The game is not that long and I even told you where to look for the posts, I'm lazy too. I already read them all. Suzune proceeds to whine like a small child who is frustrated.

As far as Logic goes, you are correct that I really need to look into him since I do not feel the usual logic this game.

Coro is also easy breezy this game, but you are correct that I am not getting scum vibes from them at this time.

Since you want me to be lynched, what changed your mind?

You misunderstand my intentions, I have slight scum feelings for RE. I was hoping that by pushing you towo together I could further my read on RE because since RE as they currently have a vote on you. Also I am unable to get everyone to push my other main interest through which is Ru so I will compromise on RE as I felt you did not have enough posts during the initial part of this phase to make a strong read on and this would give me the opportunity to solidify that.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.