Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 23, 2017 12:43 AM

Jul 2015
Arice Dell

"Well lets get the obvious out of the way, but these two are close range martial artists. They seem to have a knack for that as well with their reaction times, speed and agility. Sekrine seems to have the most experience due to his fighting style and how he is dealing with Takara. Takara doesn't seem to be doing bad at all though holding his own on the field. Though I don't think Takara would be getting up so easily after that last move by Sekrine. I am at a big disadvantage here since I don't have any significant features other than my tome here." She then takes out her tome and looked at its condition, making sure Eres didn't damage it at all in their battle. Since it was still in good shape, she looks back at the battle which she waits for the next move to commence or if Eres decides to continue discussing her opponents with her.
(@Ernestly)

Jul 24, 2017 11:56 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara saw that his opponent is waiting for him to attack. So, he went ahead and attacked him. Knowing that his opponent is going to counter his attack or do something unexpected. He was prepared at the moment. Takara's attack was aimed at his katar which was in his hands. It was a quick and powerful slash to knock out the katar from his hands.
AcellahJul 24, 2017 12:03 PM
Jul 24, 2017 7:02 PM

Mar 2016
Arach
•STR: 20 •SPD: 20 •CON: 20 •AGI: 20 •PWR: 20 •INT: 20

As Takara attacked, he would have to move to Sek. And when Takara was close enough, Sek dropped down to a crouch and would lunge upwards. His shoulder angled into Takara's gut. Of course, Takara would have to block. The sheer force of the counter from Sek would send Takara back a bit, and Sek a distance back as well. Sek woould take a few steps back, nearing the edge, but not right on it. he would wait and watch. His stance remaining that to counter.
Jul 24, 2017 11:09 PM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara was now a bit away from his opponent. He then got ready to attack again. He quickly moved towards his opponent. He was ready for anything from his opponent. He then attacked his opponent. Takara's attack was another slash but this time it was quicker than before. This time it won't miss his opponent. Shortly after that, he would jump back, so his opponent doesn't attack right after he attacked him.
Jul 25, 2017 1:21 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

His opponent went for his weapon again, which was good. Sek would use his opponents attack aganst him. Since his enemy has gauntlets, he had to be at CQC range, which Sek would use and let his enemy knoc his left Katar out of his hand, only to grab his arm and ull him closer. He would then attempt to switch positions by pulling Takra in front of him and kick Takara over the edge onto the ground.
Jul 25, 2017 9:08 PM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Finally with his opponent's katar out of the way, Takara saw that they are near the edge and his opponent grabbing his arm. This was the perfect position for a leg trip. This was a success because his opponent was close to him and grabbing his arm. His opponent fell to the ground from the leg trip. He then kicked his opponent over the edge onto the ground.
Jul 25, 2017 9:32 PM

Mar 2016
Sekrine Laebus

Having been kicked out of the ring, Sek would stand up, and step back in, not to fight, but shake hands with his opponent. He had lost. He sat his other Katar ont he ground, causing hi amor to fade away and he would extend his hand. "Victory well earned. Congratulations." He would say that with a friendly grin. Complete and polar opposite from his earlier lethal gaze. He was a friendly dude here.
Jul 25, 2017 11:03 PM

Sep 2016
Jayden Charlie

Jayden was sitting somewhere in the crowds, watching the battle. And he wasn't exactly enjoying it. But soon, it was over.

It was time to announce it, Ladies and gent- Shut up! This is already boring enough. Jayden interrupted him. He then took the Mic from the announcer, he was bored of listening to him. Ladies, gentlemen, our finals start now! It's between Arice Dell and Takara Yoshida, so may the participants step into the ring?!! He said energetically... But even he was interrupted.

She was still leaning on that wall, holding that ball of energy. However, it was now filled with light blue energy. And a small part of it was filled with red. She was struggling to hold it, but she pretended she wasn't. Then Jayden announced the next battle. Awww.... the finals, isn't that sweet? She said as she lost control of the ball, and so she fired it in the sky, which looked like fireworks. She meant for it to look like she intended to do it. Not here though, it could be dangerous. She continued. Alright, take that somewhere else. Y-yes, sir! Jayden told the announcer before he left started leaving the arena with his wife and the scientist. You going already? Yeah, it's pointless watching the rest... And boring too. They're waiting us there, we have a trip to be on. I see. Well, see you soon, mister! See you! And try not to bore our audience. I mean this is the finals after all. He said, and so, the whole staff team has left the city. Ladies and gentlemen, the finals are not to be held here! We request you to leave now, the match will be recorded and viewed live on TV the moments it starts! So, the announcer, someone whose job is to record the match, and the finalists left to the plains, away from the city, where they could fight safely, with no one hurt. No one was allowed to be there, but they could go there. it's not like the announcer could do a thing.

Raiores Dragryder

STR: 11 - AGL: 11 - SPD: 11 - CONS: 11 - PWR: 11 - INT: 11

He was watching the fight with Shin, and it was boring to the end. But he still didn't want to miss the finals when it was time for them. He was requested to save though, but he wouldn't. As if! Hey, Shin, I'll go watch that, later! He said as he followed them, trying not to get caught by any one. He left the battle ground.
((@Onepieceofweed
@Krop-tor Sek gets 6 PTs btw
@Cuddlyangel15
@star-dazzle
@AceAboody same for Takara
@ernestly
@earnestmovie))
Jul 26, 2017 9:40 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara looked at the man who was his opponent with a strange look. The man was completely different than before. But, shortly after, he returned to his normal look. He then saw that the man wants to shake hands with him and congratulated him. So, Takara smiled and said: "Ah, yes. Thanks for battling with me. This battle was a bit tough for me to be honest. I have a feeling that we will meet again, Sekrine Laebus.". He also shook hands with the man. After that, the Referee was interrupted by a man. The man was also interrupted. It seems that the finals are going to be somewhere else. Before going though, he said to Sekrine Laebus: "Goodbye for now.". After that, he left to go to the plains.
AcellahAug 2, 2017 3:52 PM
Jul 26, 2017 3:36 PM

Jul 2015
Arice Dell

She looks over to Eres as she gets up from her seat. "Well, I guess I'm in the finals now... not sure if I can win this." She then faces Eres with her hands behind her back. "Wish me luck will ya?" she asks, smiling. She then proceeds to leave the arena and went to the plains where the battle was going to be held.

Aug 2, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Eres had left after being requested to, but after seeing where the finals would be held, he decided to go there anyways. He had nothing else to do, and so he left the area, going to the plains.
^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Jerrat~Marketplace ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 11, 2017

53 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 24, 2017 10:50 PM

» Plains ( 1 2 3 )

Raiores - May 20, 2017

101 by Byakugaran »»
Aug 15, 2017 2:21 PM

Sticky: » Requests, Questions and Suggestions

Raiores - Mar 31, 2017

19 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:38 AM

» Streets of Jerrat ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 4, 2017

68 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 2, 2017 5:58 PM

» Arms of law~Guild hall

Raiores - May 21, 2017

17 by YFang »»
Aug 2, 2017 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.