Forum Settings
Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity In my defense I left for a train I felt strongly about. I'd been on Suzu all phase so when I saw a compelling argument and possibility of a lynch I went for it. Unlike Rosie and logic who weren't quite as firm in their convictions.

Second I don't think neighbourizor is an inherently towny role. Especially in a bastard game. It's like claiming RB, it can come from either side.

Look at my back and forth with Claire, there is zero fear in my posts and to my knowledge Claire did not ask me specifically to stay on or move back despite my asking.

I think you underestimate how valuable your conf town status is to us btw. You and Shini are incredibly valuable for us right now.
Mar 16, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:

CorruptedPurity said:
Also, the first name with no sexual references (unless I'm missing something). Cool...
I think Lee Viddo is supposed to sound like Libido maybe?

Lam-B said:

If the end was played right, we could have gotten 3 roles for the cost of 1....
As a less experienced player who doesn't use gambits, I'm not understanding how this is possible?

CorruptedPurity said:

Oh I suddenly look like scum lying? How did you come to that conclusion? Why did you hop off the claire train? Were you scared?

8.5/10 on my scum-o-meter.
You keep asking me if I was scared but I didn't have a reason to be scared of the train. I never heard about this "Oracle" role until you brought it to my attention. As one of my strongest town read I fully trusted Claire but at the same time believing in my read I didn't want to lose her. Since I trusted her (now I know she was lying) I decided that it was you who had to be lying about your role, but it was really Claire who was lying. This confused me very much because now I have to wonder if you are ballsy as scum to claim a role you didn't have or if you really are the Vengeful Town? Based on how the interactions went down with you and Claire I believe you are the real deal but with so many power roles outed for this town (7-9 of them) we are really really strong and that makes me think someone maybe lying about their role.

1)Learning something new every day. Don't think my parents would want me learning that word but meh.
2)The gambit was super risky and what it gave us was the analysis I did. I think others (especially shinichi and Suzu) should also do their own personal analysis on the gambit to maximize its potential. I don't know what Lam-B meant about the 3 roles for 1 though. The gambit kind of paid off but I wouldn't have done it if I were her. If town lynched me, I would've killed her cos she cc'd my role and I know she's lying, leaving 2 dead townies.
3)You had reason to fear the train, she practically was screaming that she wanted to kamikaze people on her train. Rest of your argument made slight sense, I'm gonna overlook it for now since you did mention that Claire was a town-read from you long before she went into her seppuku mode. Someone maybe lying about their role? Maybe, but if they are, who's your main suspect?
Mar 16, 2017 7:41 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity Rinto does weird stuff as both alignments. In my last game they scum claimed (traitor claim to be specific) and immediately tried to get me to push my top town read in a private chat as town. Take everything with a gallon if salt.
Mar 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity you wouldn't have shot Claire because she owned up to it being a lie before the lynch in incredibly towny fashion.
Mar 16, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity In my defense I left for a train I felt strongly about. I'd been on Suzu all phase so when I saw a compelling argument and possibility of a lynch I went for it. Unlike Rosie and logic who weren't quite as firm in their convictions.

Second I don't think neighbourizor is an inherently towny role. Especially in a bastard game. It's like claiming RB, it can come from either side.

Look at my back and forth with Claire, there is zero fear in my posts and to my knowledge Claire did not ask me specifically to stay on or move back despite my asking.

I think you underestimate how valuable your conf town status is to us btw. You and Shini are incredibly valuable for us right now.

1)You also felt strongly about my argument against Claire? What gives? Ok, I'll cut you some slack since you did seem to be on Suzu's neck all game that suddenly switching to her would make sense.
2)Fear is felt, not shown. You can peeing in your pants while pretending that you're fine with everything (don't take it literally or personally, its purely just a metaphorical phrase). Point is, you don't have to display signs of fear, you switching off to another vote is enough evidence of fear to me. But as I said, I'll cut you some slack on that.
3) You give Shini the benefit of doubt of being a cfm town when it was Suzu (the one you despise to no end) that confirmed his town status. A little bit ironic. Also, Miller would be a confirmed town status, you don't seem to value it either.
4)Point taken on neighborizer possibly being mafia-aligned but I don't think so. Neighborizer allows for secret chat with other players. Secret chat offers more information (one of the main reasons why maf have an advantage), but what more information can you give someone by letting them have more secret chats when they already have a secret chat? The secret chat would have priceless value for town but almost no value for maf. Thus I doubt neighbourizer is a maf role.
Mar 16, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

Firm in my convictions? I town read her strong all the way to the end what kind of conviction do you want from me? I argued against her idea, she pocketed me with what I thought sounded like a good idea at first then when Purity CC'd it reinforced how I felt about Claire so why let one of my top town reads kill themselves when I could take who I though was lying and keep Claire for D3? Like I don't get why she sacrificed herself like that if she really felt I was scum? From my POV there were 3 town leading the vote yesterday (me, Purity, and Claire) so either scum are driving one (or more of those trains) or scum didn't need to do shit because town was beating itself up?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 16, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity you wouldn't have shot Claire because she owned up to it being a lie before the lynch in incredibly towny fashion.

Thing is, if I was getting lynched instead of her, she wouldn't own up and I would've just killed her. The only reason she owned up was because she thought that there is no way out, that she is the confirmed lynch.
Mar 16, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I think Lee Viddo is supposed to sound like Libido maybe?

As a less experienced player who doesn't use gambits, I'm not understanding how this is possible?

You keep asking me if I was scared but I didn't have a reason to be scared of the train. I never heard about this "Oracle" role until you brought it to my attention. As one of my strongest town read I fully trusted Claire but at the same time believing in my read I didn't want to lose her. Since I trusted her (now I know she was lying) I decided that it was you who had to be lying about your role, but it was really Claire who was lying. This confused me very much because now I have to wonder if you are ballsy as scum to claim a role you didn't have or if you really are the Vengeful Town? Based on how the interactions went down with you and Claire I believe you are the real deal but with so many power roles outed for this town (7-9 of them) we are really really strong and that makes me think someone maybe lying about their role.

1)Learning something new every day. Don't think my parents would want me learning that word but meh.
2)The gambit was super risky and what it gave us was the analysis I did. I think others (especially shinichi and Suzu) should also do their own personal analysis on the gambit to maximize its potential. I don't know what Lam-B meant about the 3 roles for 1 though. The gambit kind of paid off but I wouldn't have done it if I were her. If town lynched me, I would've killed her cos she cc'd my role and I know she's lying, leaving 2 dead townies.
3)You had reason to fear the train, she practically was screaming that she wanted to kamikaze people on her train. Rest of your argument made slight sense, I'm gonna overlook it for now since you did mention that Claire was a town-read from you long before she went into her seppuku mode. Someone maybe lying about their role? Maybe, but if they are, who's your main suspect?
1. Yes I do learn something new every game. Neighborizer and Oracle role plus this VT kamikaze for information are both new to me.
2. I'm not versed enough to try gambits. I have seen a few failed ones and based on my position I would add this one to the list.
3. While I cannot argue with what I did the reason remains that I didn't want to lose one of my top town reads if I am guilty of fearing anything it was losing someone I felt strongly was town.
4. Well given all that I've been leery of the Ring of Protection Suzune, Krista, grrr all stand out as possible Mafia lying about their role. Suzune I was willing to call town but now that I see neighborizer isn't exclusively town I will move her back to neutral out of my town pile. I still feel that Shinichi is the outlier and may be being manipulated by her. grrr hasn't done a whole lot and didn't give any reasons for voting me yesterday, switched to Claire and wants no part of the responsibility. Krista been having a hard time believe their claim hope things are resolved at the start of this phase. Grapefruit's sudden power role claim seems a little unprovoked as well. A lot of unprovoked claims this game?

Mar 16, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity you are right about fear, but I think others showed it. And Claire did too. As for mafia not getting any use from secret chats I'll again point to LQ mafia. Suzu pocketed the crap out of me in one and Rosie fell for a game finishing pocket from Sonata. It provides mafia with a channel where they'll be trusted to get in town's ear.

Claires gambit makes no sense if she wasn't fessing up regardless of who was the lynch. Pretty sure that "I was lying" post was planned.

As for believing Shini he'd earned a town read in general and has things pointing strongly to his claim being true beyond Suzu's word for it.

@logic340 your lack of conviction was loud and clear with your abandonment of the Suzu wagon (which from my pov makes both of you look bad).
Mar 16, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity you are right about fear, but I think others showed it. And Claire did too. As for mafia not getting any use from secret chats I'll again point to LQ mafia. Suzu pocketed the crap out of me in one and Rosie fell for a game finishing pocket from Sonata. It provides mafia with a channel where they'll be trusted to get in town's ear.

Claires gambit makes no sense if she wasn't fessing up regardless of who was the lynch. Pretty sure that "I was lying" post was planned.

As for believing Shini he'd earned a town read in general and has things pointing strongly to his claim being true beyond Suzu's word for it.

@logic340 your lack of conviction was loud and clear with your abandonment of the Suzu wagon (which from my pov makes both of you look bad).

I really think I need to read up on this LQ game. I seen it mentioned multiple times by various users...

I really can't speak for Claire cos I really dont know what was goin on in her head at that point. High chance the gambit would've ended badly if I was lynched though.

Really? I do town-read him too, but you mentioned that u see him as a conf town in #951(too lazy to link it, just scroll up). So what is it? Is it a confirmed town? Or is it a town read? I think I just spotted a slip...
Mar 16, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Not sure what you mean by this. As stated yesterday I believed Shinichi's claim before learning that neighborizer isn't solely a town aligned role, that is my reason for leaving the Suzune Train. I was very hesitant to move to Claire as I told her she is one of my top town reads and would rather save her so I'm really not sure what was so "loud and clear" to you about my moving my vote? "Abandoning" so we're just going to make shit sound worse than it really was for our own personal gain? You left right along with me my friend wear that shit like a badge of honor if you want to hold me and Rosie accountable to it.

Mar 16, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2014
Also @TheConquerer. I know this is alot to take in and I'll give you plenty of time to read up and get in the game, just remember to keep us in the loop with your thoughts and reads. Also, the claimed roles so far is Vengeful (me), neighborizer (Suzu), VT(Shini), Miller (grrr) and Vig (Krista). If your role is any of them, please cc.
Mar 16, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2016
Miller is far from confirmed town and if Suzu is in fact town almost has to be scum for there to be four scum left.

Right now I see 4 scum in logic, Rosie, suzu, grrr,togs, kaitou and sonata. I have a (horrible) gut read on Rinto. And if suzu is town either Grrr is scum or the team is in 5 people. 3 of who we have nothing to really read bassed on (togs, kaitou, kind of sonata, but she's probably just scum)
Mar 16, 2017 8:18 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Not sure what you mean by this. As stated yesterday I believed Shinichi's claim before learning that neighborizer isn't solely a town aligned role, that is my reason for leaving the Suzune Train. I was very hesitant to move to Claire as I told her she is one of my top town reads and would rather save her so I'm really not sure what was so "loud and clear" to you about my moving my vote? "Abandoning" so we're just going to make shit sound worse than it really was for our own personal gain? You left right along with me my friend wear that shit like a badge of honor if you want to hold me and Rosie accountable to it.
I stayed on suzu till the bitter end. Check your facts
Mar 16, 2017 8:19 AM

Dec 2014
I would want to do a Grape ISO but knowing MAL from my Claire ISO, its going to be very hard and challenging so I'm going to take a pass here. Suzu, Shini and Logic, you're open to do it if you want. Not that the rest of you cant, its just that they are so dedicated, I think they are more willing to.
Mar 16, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2016
@CorruptedPurity I said Sgini had earned a town read in addition. Not that he's a town read, but that he also had it.

Second if you don't know it it's a but easier to Iso if you cntr + f and search by join month and year as that will skip quotes and tags. Still have to manually go through each page though.

Edit: As in it will only pick up posts by that user and nothing else unless two people joined in the same month
Grapefruit21Mar 16, 2017 8:29 AM
Mar 16, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
I stayed on suzu till the bitter end. Check your facts
Get my facts straight he says.....is this not a vote from Grapefruit on Claire during D2?

Vote Count 2.3
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

[b]
✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou, Lamby, Claire

✄ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity, Grapefruit21
✄ JustKrista: Sonata

Not Voting: Togs, Logic340, Oyasumi_Rosie, Rinto-kun and JustKrista

Vote Count 2.4
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity, Grapefruit21, Grrr

✄ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Kaitou, Claire
✄ CorruptedPurity: Lamby
✄ Kaitou: Rinto-kun

Not Voting: Togs, Logic340, Oyasumi_Rosie and JustKrista

Vote Count 2.5
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grrr

✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Kaitou, Claire
✄ Suzune-chan: Logic340, Grapefruit21
✄ CorruptedPurity: Lamby
✄ Kaitou: Rinto-kun

So in two of these you are on Claire. You only moved to Suzune after I put my vote there did you think I forgot about this? Or hadn't noticed when you finally decided you were comfortable to move?

Mar 16, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2016
Abandoning was referring to leaving Suzu. You made a huge post outlining scum suzu which got me and Rosie to follow and then you left it. I'd be hot for suzu all day and said before I voted Claire that I still found here scummy. I just didn't think I would have the votes.

Me going to suzu was coming home. Your eod? Doesn't make a lot of sense if you're town.
Mar 16, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Miller is far from confirmed town and if Suzu is in fact town almost has to be scum for there to be four scum left.

Right now I see 4 scum in logic, Rosie, suzu, grrr,togs, kaitou and sonata. I have a (horrible) gut read on Rinto. And if suzu is town either Grrr is scum or the team is in 5 people. 3 of who we have nothing to really read bassed on (togs, kaitou, kind of sonata, but she's probably just scum)

are we gonna ignore the fact that vigilane could be s cum? unless the neighbor role is one of the bastard plays in the game i doubt suu is scum. Also lets not forget that since the vengeful role is revealed i wouldnt be surprised if cp counterclaimed just to get claire killed.

its almost day 3 all these role claims need to be checked.

Mar 16, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2016
One more thing I have been breadcrumbing my role. I think I made it too obscure, but it's all about the context.
Mar 16, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Abandoning was referring to leaving Suzu. You made a huge post outlining scum suzu which got me and Rosie to follow and then you left it. I'd be hot for suzu all day and said before I voted Claire that I still found here scummy. I just didn't think I would have the votes.

Me going to suzu was coming home. Your eod? Doesn't make a lot of sense if you're town.
Ah...my bad. But again you are still self serving right now and it's an incorrect statement, since you are making it sound worse than it was. I was presented with new information and I decided to unvote while I though about it:
#821 - Shinichi comes forward with Suzune's "ace up her sleeve"
#829 - I unvote while I sort though this new information from Shinichi
#832 - Not able to reconcile all the Power Role claims with Shinichi's Vanilla Town claim
#837 - Vote Claire reluctantly based on trusting her.
#841 - 25 minutes to deadline
#867 - Vote Corrupted because I don't want to lynch a town read when to kill Purity when we could just lynch them.

SO you are saying in light of the new information that I was given by Shinichi about Suzune (considering I have never seen Neighborizer before) I was supposed to keep my vote there because why exactly?

Mar 16, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

are we gonna ignore the fact that vigilane could be s cum? unless the neighbor role is one of the bastard plays in the game i doubt suu is scum. Also lets not forget that since the vengeful role is revealed i wouldnt be surprised if cp counterclaimed just to get claire killed.

Thank you have been having issue with them all since yesterday.

Mar 16, 2017 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

If I was maf, why the fuck would I counterclaim vengeful, if she was really vengeful, anybody who cc her would just die. No maf in the right mind would ever cc vengeful.
Mar 16, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Vig resolves one way or another tonight.

I don't think CPurity is ever scum after that EoD, but I'd listen to your reasoning.

I'm more worried about grrr than Suzu right now. The growing 'hood will make it hard for her to hide as scim.

But in general you are right that my PoE is flawed since we can't clear Krista yet. Soon^tm!
Mar 16, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't think CPurity is ever scum after that EoD, but I'd listen to your reasoning.

I'm more worried about grrr than Suzu right now. The growing 'hood will make it hard for her to hide as scim.

But in general you are right that my PoE is flawed since we can't clear Krista yet. Soon^tm!
I pretty much agree with everything you have here. I doubt CP is scum after that EoD though I guess he could be that ballsy?
I am also still worried about Suzune and grrr as well. I haven't even started to think of PoE as I am still a little lost among all the PR claims.

Mar 16, 2017 9:07 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If I was maf, why the fuck would I counterclaim vengeful, if she was really vengeful, anybody who cc her would just die. No maf in the right mind would ever cc vengeful.
This exactly!

@logic340 even now I can't follow your initial vote onto Claire if you're town. I think town logic would have demanded to know exactly why he should vote a town read. You didn't at all.
Mar 16, 2017 9:09 AM

Dec 2016
@logic340 don't forget our two unclaimed RBers. And I will add I'm not one of them.
Mar 16, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun - no lurk today pal lets do this.
@TheConquerer - hope to hear from you soon.
@Kaitou - you're still MIA? You just hung your vote on me and left. What's up with that?
@Lam-B - what time do I need to be on to catch a conversation with you?
@grrr - you seem a little under the radar to me right now. Could you share your thoughts on all the PR claims?
@Sonata - definitely would like to hear more from you today.

Mar 16, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 don't forget our two unclaimed RBers. And I will add I'm not one of them.

Cop - Kit
Doc - Gwendolly
Miller - grrr
Vigilante - Krista
Neighbor - Suzune
Vengeful Town - Purity
Role Blocker (town presumably) - ?????
???????? - Grapefruit
???????? - Rosie

That's 9 power roles for the town. WTF kind of abilities does this mafia team have that is combating that if they are all town? If they aren't then who is lying? The ones I am having trouble with is Krista, grrr (though his claim was the most believable), and Suzune.

Mar 16, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

This exactly!

@logic340 even now I can't follow your initial vote onto Claire if you're town. I think town logic would have demanded to know exactly why he should vote a town read. You didn't at all.
I never heard of Town pocketing Town until I spoke with Shadow now i am a victim of it and you want to mislynch me for it? #837 So I put a little too much faith in my town read and followed along with them please don't act like you have never done this as town.

Mar 16, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

huh? but seeing as how your uncounterclaimed the longer u live the higher chance ur mafia, i dont think its a hard concept to understand. If u had got lynched instead of claire it would have been risky, but the way yur cced claire it was gunrnateed she would die over you.

Mar 16, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

the vigilante will just be roleblocked tho???

As for the miller only way we can prove it is if he gets shot cause a lynch would just be a waste in my opinion.

Mar 16, 2017 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Cop - Kit
Doc - Gwendolly
Miller - grrr
Vigilante - Krista
Neighbor - Suzune
Vengeful Town - Purity
???????? - Grapefruit
???????? - Rosie

That's 9 power roles for the town. WTF kind of abilities does this mafia team have that is combating that if they are all town? If they aren't then who is lying? The ones I am having trouble with is Krista, grrr (though his claim was the most believable), and Suzune.

if ur having trouble beliving suzu claim doesnt that mean u think me and her are scum im confused

Mar 16, 2017 9:25 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
This exactly!

I never heard of Town pocketing Town until I spoke with Shadow now i am a victim of it and you want to mislynch me for it? #837 So I put a little too much faith in my town read and followed along with them please don't act like you have never done this as town.

i see this everygame so its not biggie to me

Mar 16, 2017 9:30 AM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun If Krista is RBd that still resolves it as a town RB wouldn't touch her and we can do a mass were you role blocked claim and solve it.

As for grr they have now stayed alive to the point where we pretty much have to hope they are town. Can't afford to lynch them anymore (this is why you kill millers D1 btw to avoid this situation).

@logic340 for your balancing scum v town PR calcus treat miller as a drawback. Not an asset.

General note to my knowledge nothing bastardy has happened yet so be careful and try not to rely on your PRs.
Mar 16, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Cop - Kit
Doc - Gwendolly
Miller - grrr
Vigilante - Krista
Neighbor - Suzune
Vengeful Town - Purity
???????? - Grapefruit
???????? - Rosie

if ur having trouble beliving suzu claim doesnt that mean u think me and her are scum im confused
No I don't see how those two things have to be mutually exclusive? As I stated yesterday and earlier today I believe you've been manipulated by her. You belief in her being town seems genuine which is why I took pause and unvoted yesterday but now that I know Neighborizer doesn't automatically make her town I have to reconsider somethings now.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

i see this everygame so its not biggie to me
Never heard of it before and was still unsure of how and why it would happen but now I got a first hand taste I can see where they were coming from.

Mar 16, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@Shinichi-kun If Krista is RBd that still resolves it as a town RB wouldn't touch her and we can do a mass were you role blocked claim and solve it.

As for grr they have now stayed alive to the point where we pretty much have to hope they are town. Can't afford to lynch them anymore (this is why you kill millers D1 btw to avoid this situation).

@logic340 for your balancing scum v town PR calcus treat miller as a drawback. Not an asset.

General note to my knowledge nothing bastardy has happened yet so be careful and try not to rely on your PRs.
If Kirsta is scum couldn't they just claim RB and we wouldn't be any wiser? What if he is the scum RB and claims he was RB what does his claim prove to us?

Thank you for noting that, why is miller seen as a draw back. I know that they investigate guilty but what is the other drawback if any?

Mar 16, 2017 9:37 AM

Dec 2016
@logic340 there isn't any other. But that is the entirety of the role: No active ability, just passively returns scum results when investigated.

Hence my incredulity at those saying it was an asset.

As for RB solving that talk can wait for morning.
Mar 16, 2017 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
Goodness gracious you have been busy all night. I will catch up slowly over the next few hours. I am at a work conference so phone posting.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 16, 2017 9:46 AM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

It just seems very opportunistic to you, right?

So bold, I dont know you play such awful scum anyway, to counter-claim.

Thats why I am saying, I am the real deal he isnt because he is scared to be voted.

im so confused on why u said this if u fucking lied about your role lol,, everything youve been trying to do to frame cp makes no sense beause ur the one who lied about your role.
I think thy gambled too big and went on assumption. By assuming that there was no vengeful she actually attempted to keep herself in the game and scare some away which was a good strategy. It only backfired because of the counterclaim. Vengeful is far more common on mal then say a super saint.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 there isn't any other. But that is the entirety of the role: No active ability, just passively returns scum results when investigated.

Hence my incredulity at those saying it was an asset.

As for RB solving that talk can wait for morning.
I see where you were coming from with the Miller and fair enough we'll continue that discussion later.

Mar 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Jun 2009
JustKrista said:
I used my shot by the way.
Expect 2 deaths, otherwise assume I'm roleblocked or something else happened.
Either you gambled big here or you made yourself a target.

Mar 16, 2017 9:48 AM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
I take no responsibilty in clairs death. Tomorrow rinto gets lynched no matter what.
You should share your thinking on why.

Mar 16, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

im so confused on why u said this if u fucking lied about your role lol,, everything youve been trying to do to frame cp makes no sense beause ur the one who lied about your role.
I think thy gambled too big and went on assumption. By assuming that there was no vengeful she actually attempted to keep herself in the game and scare some away which was a good strategy. It only backfired because of the counterclaim. Vengeful is far more common on mal then say a super saint.
All these roles I have never heard of before what is a "super saint"?

Mar 16, 2017 9:51 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
A super saint takes the very last person to vote for them out with them. Example: I once played in a borderlands mafia as the mafia leader handsome Jack and I was a loved supersaint. Loved meaning I needed one more then usual for the hammer and super saint to take the hammerer out.

Mar 16, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

assuming its some variation of the angel role where only win if you can keep a ertain target alive

Mar 16, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
A super saint takes the very last person to vote for them out with them. Example: I once played in a borderlands mafia as the mafia leader handsome Jack and I was a loved supersaint. Loved meaning I needed one more then usual for the hammer and super saint to take the hammerer out.

nvm was totally wrong about this role never even hear of this role

Mar 16, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
So is a super saint a mafia role? or can it be eitehr alignment? Sounds complicated, you need to get one more vote than the hammer?

Mar 16, 2017 9:53 AM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

assuming its some variation of the angel role where only win if you can keep a ertain target alive
It is a variant on vengeful. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vengeful_(role)

Mar 16, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
JustKrista said:
I used my shot by the way.
Expect 2 deaths, otherwise assume I'm roleblocked or something else happened.
Either you gambled big here or you made yourself a target.

We will see.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.