Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2017 8:05 PM
Dec 2015
So basically, I remembered this riddle this group of anime characters had to figure out to lead to somewhere but I forgot the anime! Heres what I know

- Riddle(I may not get this exactly correct) - Okay so there are two guards and two doors. One guard always tells the truth and the door they are looking for is behind that guard. The other guard always lies and the door behind that guard is death(or something bad) so the characters have to ask one question(or multiple, i can't remember) to figure out who the truth-teller and who is the liar.

- There was a group of protagonists trying to figure this out(I am not totally sure on this but I think there was at least 2)

-The two guards were bald, over weight and men

-They were indoors(or maybe underground)

-One main protagonist figured it out, I think he said something like "Which door leads to blah blah blah" Though that does not make much sense because the liar would point to his door and the truth teller would point to his door

So I was thinking this was part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders because I watched that recently but I looked through the episode list descriptions and none of them matched. Please help!!!
Feb 17, 2017 8:09 PM

Nov 2015
?????????????
Feb 23, 2017 7:53 AM
Dec 2015
perje said:
?????????????

Oh my gosh thank you so so so much!!!

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

9 by cyandaqil »»
5 hours ago

» looking for mystery anime recommendations

Nemuri-no-Kogoro - Today

3 by mo_lave »»
7 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

10 by JoeChip »»
11 hours ago

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

6 by KyanBun »»
Today, 5:46 AM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.