[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2017 7:07 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
You are likelier to be deep scum because of precedent ?? You do it all the time Jack, of course I would think that. And I'm not saying you HAVE to be THE deep scum but I feel like it's likelier to be you than normal. I don't think scum is in easy options because of the pervading atmosphere of the thread. We're being lead down a chase down the road to defeat, I don't feel like we're close to blowing this game open at all. We'd have to get off the road
Then get on the Wen/Cada road with me and Denja, since everyone else seems content thinking Wen is town~
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known ♪
Hm really ? I feel like the pervading thoughts on him are that he's definitely lynchable, all the theoretical scum teams I've seen listed seem to have him and me on it. But I'll get back to you about him.

Crossbell said:
togs said:
How about you take over defending me Cross and I'll go do that ?
because I'm not townreading you

I /want/ to

but I can't
Play devil's advocate for me then. No one else seems to be townreading me so you're all I got.

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
@Togs do you think Kit makes this claim as scum or SK? Do you think Kit would take this type of risk in her first scum game?
It's not a risk, it's the easy road. Imagine rolling a scum vig role pm, a provable version of an ability normally seen on town. Wouldn't you want to prove yourself asap and claim then ? Let's say you're an SK, the same could hold true, you could go for the safe claim in order to survive then try to get to endgame, Kit survives to endgame all the time after all. I do think her method of play is plausible as non-town.

Kit said:
I can only understand it if you say it. And you can only get on your high horse and say "I told you so" if you explicitly actually did tell people so.
Sorry if I offended you or something, but what does this line of questioning even accomplish ?

Crossbell said:
Stop fixating on defense and hunt scum

We've been waiting for you to present a case on anybody or to present any actual scumreads
I honestly wish that I had a frame of reference so idk what I would do. It's not about what you or I would do but what Kit would and is doing?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I agree with this mafia vig is too much. Also not sure how a vig is balanced in 14 it is different from a SK since it will only kill town. While SK can hit scum to keep balance.
Well it would obviously be a limited shot vig to be balanced lol. I'm surprised I have to spell out so many things for you guys, it's like you're jumping on any error you can find without thinking it out.

Even 1 shot is too much imo.

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
I can only understand it if you say it. And you can only get on your high horse and say "I told you so" if you explicitly actually did tell people so.
Sorry if I offended you or something, but what does this line of questioning even accomplish ?
I'm not offended so no need to worry~ I'm trying to push you for scum reads. It helps us read you and helps us figure out the game ^^ You can do it, Togs~

btw that wasn't questioning, I didn't ask a single question in the quote chain. Just telling you straight up facts: you never claimed to scum read us before pre-emptively saying you told us so. It's just a fact that you made an incorrect statement: you did not tell us so. I would LIKE you to tell us so, so that we know your reads.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
logic340 said:
@Togs do you think Kit makes this claim as scum or SK? Do you think Kit would take this type of risk in her first scum game?
It's not a risk, it's the easy road. Imagine rolling a scum vig role pm, a provable version of an ability normally seen on town. Wouldn't you want to prove yourself asap and claim then ? Let's say you're an SK, the same could hold true, you could go for the safe claim in order to survive then try to get to endgame, Kit survives to endgame all the time after all. I do think her method of play is plausible as non-town.
If I rolled scum vig I would save my shots for later cause I could rest assured I would not be night killed and we could get a surprise victory near the end :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
There are a good number of us on right now so let's go about this in a different way than we have been if we could for just a moment? Let's pretend that we're in a world where we are all town.
Kit,Jackrito, Togs, Crossbell, Logic, and Denja who are the scum if wet ate all town?
Wen, Ruu, and Soren (aren't those the only people left? I guess besides sollux who i think is town)

Feb 7, 2017 7:10 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Togs said:

I honestly wish that I had a frame of reference so idk what I would do. It's not about what you or I would do but what Kit would and is doing?

You don't claim in that situation too risky to be lynched as possible SK that added with Kit character claim they are either insane or town.
Feb 7, 2017 7:11 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:
There are a good number of us on right now so let's go about this in a different way than we have been if we could for just a moment? Let's pretend that we're in a world where we are all town.
Kit,Jackrito, Togs, Crossbell, Logic, and Denja who are the scum if wet ate all town?
Wen, Ruu, and Soren (aren't those the only people left? I guess besides sollux who i think is town)

It has Rinto
Feb 7, 2017 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
Well it would obviously be a limited shot vig to be balanced lol. I'm surprised I have to spell out so many things for you guys, it's like you're jumping on any error you can find without thinking it out.
I can actually buy this theory if there are 3 mafia. 11 vs 3 is very difficult for scum to win due to numbers and town has an investigative role which we unfortunately lynched.

In a world where we never lynched a cop, I could see the game would snowball against the mafia. Maybe that's why mafia can have a vig. Also the fact that:

Cop will never lose their shot if they got roleblocked. It would be the same instance for the vig, I would say. Kit can confirm if she wants.

I would talk about set-up all day but this will be endless speculation and I do not want to talk about this for the mean time. If anyone is curious or when the game is kinda dead, I do not mind elaborating on this.

Just in case the REAL vig did not notice Kit's claim and never CC. If you are reading this, shoot Kit tonight. Do not step up because mafia will roleblok you.

There is also a case about Kit being the real vig and have the worst case scenario.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

It has Rinto
Yeah i literally forgot about rinto until i read your reply to logic's post lol

maybe wen, ruu, and rinto but that would be 2 fake claims and i'm not feeling super town on soren

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Togs said:
If I rolled scum vig I would save my shots for later cause I could rest assured I would not be night killed and we could get a surprise victory near the end :3

That would be smart way to play espically off a great day one and looking town. Why waste a shot on no info and risk a counter by claiming after it.

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Even 1 shot is too much imo.
Thus the extra 2 people in the setup... I mean something has to be up with that, usually these basics are 12 mans but there are 2 extras, there's got to be some kind of balancing factor.

Kit said:
Togs said:
I'm not offended so no need to worry~ I'm trying to push you for scum reads. It helps us read you and helps us figure out the game ^^ You can do it, Togs~

btw that wasn't questioning, I didn't ask a single question in the quote chain. Just telling you straight up facts: you never claimed to scum read us before pre-emptively saying you told us so. It's just a fact that you made an incorrect statement: you did not tell us so. I would LIKE you to tell us so, so that we know your reads.
Ok sorry if I used the wrong phrasing, what I was demonstrating was that the possibility existed..

Kit said:
Togs said:
Hmm, what if you rolled serial killer ?
Feb 7, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

It has Rinto
Yeah i literally forgot about rinto until i read your reply to logic's post lol

maybe wen, ruu, and rinto but that would be 2 fake claims and i'm not feeling super town on soren

Yeah I agree on that Soren read which makes me doubt Ruu as scum. Since two of my scum reads voted them. The Ruu slot is not helping that view though.
Feb 7, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

You don't claim in that situation too risky to be lynched as possible SK that added with Kit character claim they are either insane or town.
What would an insane vig do? Shoot the wrong person? Cause I definitely aimed at rosie. Or do you mean I would personally be insane to fake claim vig with villain character while playing as scum XD

Feb 7, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
Only way I see Kit being scum is if Denja is as wel. @Crossbell wherec is that Denja Iso? I'm town reading Denja so I'm wanting to see these.

Feb 7, 2017 7:18 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

What would an insane vig do? Shoot the wrong person? Cause I definitely aimed at rosie. Or do you mean I would personally be insane to fake claim vig with villain character while playing as scum XD

Lol personally insane if you are scum and did that you deserve win because that is the most risky move ever.
Feb 7, 2017 7:18 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

>Too risky to be lynched as possible SK
And yet no one but me considered them as an SK ?

You seem so sure of their townieness Jack, maybe because you know for a fact my speculation is wrong.
Feb 7, 2017 7:19 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Only way I see Kit being scum is if Denja is as wel. @Crossbell wherec is that Denja Iso? I'm town reading Denja so I'm wanting to see these.

I agree with this I could see Denjax telling Kit to do this tactic as well. But I town read both so not looking at it
Feb 7, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

what Jack is saying is you would be crazy to claim that because you were pretty much town read as scum and could sit back and wait. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Feb 7, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
Hmm, what if you rolled serial killer ?
Oh, good question. I guess I would play exactly the same, but I would have shot Ruu instead of Rosie because then I wouldn't have cared about the possibility Ruu could be town.

Feb 7, 2017 7:21 PM

Nov 2015
I have an assignment deadline tonight so I'll be gone for a bit doing that, see you on the other side guys.
Feb 7, 2017 7:21 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

>Too risky to be lynched as possible SK
And yet no one but me considered them as an SK ?

You seem so sure of their townieness Jack, maybe because you know for a fact my speculation is wrong.

Yet again the twist on me happens. Of course I considered them SK but now they are stuck in situation of killing who we want or die tomorrow. Or mafia kill them I will use a potential SK to my adv to hunt scum why not.
Feb 7, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2016
Togs is shading Kit as SK?

:(
Feb 7, 2017 7:23 PM

Apr 2014
I need to get off as well. Stayed up far too late lol but I got sucked in.
Feb 7, 2017 7:26 PM

Nov 2008
It is ironic that the one I want to get rid of the most is stuck with me now. xDD

But yeah, crap. I have to go too . Gotta be early tomorrow for them shifts lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 7:30 PM

Jan 2008
we didn't find any scums in this whole discussion we just argued about me, jack, and togs's alignments ( '_')

since denja wants to use ruu's slot for whatever i support togs or wen/cada lynch

also if it will put anyone at ease, whether i am vig or SK, i pledge my allegiance to town. so feel free to tell me what to do at night i guess but i'm still using my votes how i see fit.

Feb 7, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
we didn't find any scums in this whole discussion we just argued about me, jack, and togs's alignments ( '_')

since denja wants to use ruu's slot for whatever i support togs or wen/cada lynch

also if it will put anyone at ease, whether i am vig or SK, i pledge my allegiance to town. so feel free to tell me what to do at night i guess but i'm still using my votes how i see fit
also if it will put anyone at ease, whether i am vig or SK, i pledge my allegiance to town. so feel free to tell me what to do at night i guess but i'm still using my votes how i see fit.
so feel free to tell me what to do at night.

Okay. I will see myself out.

Feb 7, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
Probably town - Kit, DenjaX
Town lean -Jackrito, wen/CADAEMOS, Sollux
Neutral- Rinto, Soren, Gruffin/Crossbell, Rinto
Scum lean - Togs, Ruu/Darthlnvader

Feb 7, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:

also if it will put anyone at ease, whether i am vig or SK, i pledge my allegiance to town. so feel free to tell me what to do at night i guess but i'm still using my votes how i see fit
so feel free to tell me what to do at night.

Okay. I will see myself out.
Just try it.

Feb 7, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
Then get on the Wen/Cada road with me and Denja, since everyone else seems content thinking Wen is town~
Hm really ? I feel like the pervading thoughts on him are that he's definitely lynchable, all the theoretical scum teams I've seen listed seem to have him and me on it. But I'll get back to you about him.

hey look
|
v

logic340 said:
Probably town - Kit, DenjaX
Town lean -Jackrito, wen/CADAEMOS, Sollux
Neutral- Rinto, Soren, Gruffin/Crossbell, Rinto
Scum lean - Togs, Ruu/Darthlnvader

i've seen others talk about how wen is not acting like his scum meta so they think he's town but i don't have links

Feb 7, 2017 8:20 PM

Jan 2010
@Kit we have opposing votes on wen let's look over this post and discuss why we feel the way we do.

wen294

if this is a mafia plan he set things up well for himself I can follow his reasoning and I honestly say I felt the same as he did about the post from you he said was yuck. There is a clear progression to his EoD1 and he even announced beforehand he'd be voting Bunny to avoid a tie (which he followed through on). His question about Denja after the flip seems fair imo (though could be seen as doubt casting). Maybe I'm biased but we mind needed again on the Ruu claim as well. I'm not finding any inconsistencies here and I do see game solving intent in his questioning.

Feb 7, 2017 8:30 PM

May 2014
Wow, there is so much to read through. You guys do go indepth a lot about people and their behaviour and type of game yet not questioning oneself. It seems the guy I replaced maybe acted too fishy for people to believe he is scum? Since I'm new to this thing, I'm not sure how I can convince the rest of you to believe me but now that we know the cop, let's work together to find the real mafs.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 7, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Wow, there is so much to read through. You guys do go indepth a lot about people and their behaviour and type of game yet not questioning oneself. It seems the guy I replaced maybe acted too fishy for people to believe he is scum? Since I'm new to this thing, I'm not sure how I can convince the rest of you to believe me but now that we know the cop, let's work together to find the real mafs.
Can you confirm Ruu's claim? Can you tell us your characters name?

Feb 7, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
@Kit we have opposing votes on wen let's look over this post and discuss why we feel the way we do.

wen294

if this is a mafia plan he set things up well for himself I can follow his reasoning and I honestly say I felt the same as he did about the post from you he said was yuck. There is a clear progression to his EoD1 and he even announced beforehand he'd be voting Bunny to avoid a tie (which he followed through on). His question about Denja after the flip seems fair imo (though could be seen as doubt casting). Maybe I'm biased but we mind needed again on the Ruu claim as well. I'm not finding any inconsistencies here and I do see game solving intent in his questioning.
Well at least you aren't meta reading. Could be a case of scum acting like town/being consistent on purpose. In the end he did vote bunny at the last minute, someone who is now confirmed town, rather than voting ruu (up in the air her alignment) or pushing on togs. Actually the push against togs looks completely for show like "ok i am voting togs as is customary." It's hard reading your post summary of him because so many posts are fluff or insignificant regarding the game state... I'm not even sure he really has scum reads? His behavior kind of reminds me of how Togs acted tonight, and Wen was pretty defensive toward me when I was the only one speaking against him at all (ok, and denja joined too). I don't mind that he said "yuck" about my post but it feels like he was just picking random reasons to scum read someone with that.

I mean like. Asking questions that you agree should be asked, doesn't mean they're town, cause I think a lot of people do that even as scum (Jack comes to mind). I'd be more inclined to believe someone is town when for example they make their own analysis and then ask for opinions on their own analysis. And if that analysis doesn't look biased or like it's purposely leaving out other info.

Feb 7, 2017 9:11 PM

Jan 2016
I'll work on the Denja ISO tomorrow, have some assignments due on Thursday but I should be able to cram it in there.

I really want DarthInvader to catch up, provide reads, and claim, because it feels like a large part of the gamestate has stalled out while waiting for that slot.

Togs's shading and doubtcasting is extremely concerning and I think he should be vigged.
Feb 7, 2017 9:23 PM

Oct 2014
Uh oh...
I came and everybody went out.
So far I think my guesses are right, but let's see what happens next.

Unvote

Feb 7, 2017 9:38 PM

Jan 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Uh oh...

Unvote
who is town

who is scum

If you're town, I really need you to be able to clear yourself, or else you're going to be a late game mislynch. You don't want that to happen, do you?
Feb 7, 2017 10:03 PM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
Rinto-kun said:
Uh oh...

Unvote
who is town

who is scum

If you're town, I really need you to be able to clear yourself, or else you're going to be a late game mislynch. You don't want that to happen, do you?

I told you ages ago my opinion on this matter. My views haven't changed, except for Jack gaining a bit of town-cred.
And I feel like everyone wants to hear something from me while there isn't much to say. I can confidently say I often read the thread so I'm aware of all the happenings around here, although I don't comment on them.

This reply could easily be avoided by scum-I because scum-I wouldn't want to drag attention to himself.

Feb 7, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2016
There have been a /ton/ of things happening in the thread

Why do your views not change? Do you see nothing in the thread or in the game that would change them? What are your thoughts on Togs starting to speak up as well as Ruu claiming a character not in the game?

Why is Jack more townie? Cite posts please.
Feb 7, 2017 10:18 PM

Jan 2016
I'm trying to engage with you because everything you post is easily fakeable if you are scum

What scum can't fake is trying to maintain an organic stream of "solving the game" posts

This is the basis of scumhunting; town doesn't know anything, while scum know the exact gamestate. Scum already know who all the town are, and town doesn't

It's very difficult to fake not knowing all the answers when you already have them over a long period of time

Your posts are giving room for wolves to blend in - you're making it difficult for townies like me to distinguish between people like you (if you're actually town) or wolves

Start looking at other people's mindsets - ask yourself "is X likely to come from one alignment over the other? Why?"

Point of the matter is, make this a town that scum have difficulty playing in - make this a town that is hostile to wolves

if you don't let them blend in, then the actual scum start becoming much more obvious, because in a highly active + engaged town, 90% of wolves can't play well enough to win the game
Feb 7, 2017 10:21 PM

Jan 2016
god I'm regressing back into the MU playstyle

I can't help myself
Feb 7, 2017 10:24 PM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:

Why do your views not change? Do you see nothing in the thread or in the game that would change them? What are your thoughts on Togs starting to speak up as well as Ruu claiming a character not in the game?

just as she says, its all fakeable sow...
But jack doesnt really talk does he?
Feb 7, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
god I'm regressing back into the MU playstyle

I can't help myself
personally i don't mind/even see the difference/know what you're talking about so i say go ahead... (dunno why togs was on you about it)

Feb 7, 2017 10:57 PM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
I'm trying to engage with you because everything you post is easily fakeable if you are scum

What scum can't fake is trying to maintain an organic stream of "solving the game" posts

This is the basis of scumhunting; town doesn't know anything, while scum know the exact gamestate. Scum already know who all the town are, and town doesn't

It's very difficult to fake not knowing all the answers when you already have them over a long period of time

Your posts are giving room for wolves to blend in - you're making it difficult for townies like me to distinguish between people like you (if you're actually town) or wolves

Start looking at other people's mindsets - ask yourself "is X likely to come from one alignment over the other? Why?"

Point of the matter is, make this a town that scum have difficulty playing in - make this a town that is hostile to wolves

if you don't let them blend in, then the actual scum start becoming much more obvious, because in a highly active + engaged town, 90% of wolves can't play well enough to win the game

The way I see it, only way to make a scum show himself is by pressuring them. Making them talk more would definitely come in handy yet I'm just not able to do that because it takes a bit of time and engagement.
Never mind that, I'm thinking actively about the game state, just not voicing it.
And what makes you think I'm not an over-confident town player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feb 7, 2017 11:21 PM

May 2014
Am I allowed to reveal character name? Also, what were Ruu's claim? (Sorry there are about 25 pages of thread to read)

Hmm Togs trying to be aggressive to try cover up for something? Hmm, something is fishy. Are their sheriffs in the game that can know someone's role for certain or only investigator?

My question is same why is Jack more townie?

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 7, 2017 11:34 PM

Oct 2014
DarthInvader said:
Am I allowed to reveal character name? Also, what were Ruu's claim? (Sorry there are about 25 pages of thread to read)

Hmm Togs trying to be aggressive to try cover up for something? Hmm, something is fishy. Are their sheriffs in the game that can know someone's role for certain or only investigator?

Did you even read the thread yet? xd
I am sharing my thoughts, that's all. I can't blend in you guys' playstyle...

Feb 8, 2017 1:55 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Kit said:

Crossbell said:
because I'm not townreading you

I /want/ to

but I can't
Play devil's advocate for me then. No one else seems to be townreading me so you're all I got.

Why are you so worried about no one town reading you, as town you should be able to prove it through play.
Feb 8, 2017 2:00 AM

Apr 2014
CADAEMOS said:
Crossbell said:

just as she says, its all fakeable sow...
But jack doesnt really talk does he?

What makes you say I don't talk?.
Feb 8, 2017 2:03 AM

Apr 2014
DarthInvader said:

Yes you can say, and I'm not saying what they claimed you should know that from what you have from host.

I'm not used to Togs been aggressive which makes him stand out more and he is likely trying to cover bad play. No the only thing that knows roles is a cop which is dead.
Feb 8, 2017 2:08 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Crossbell said:

The way I see it, only way to make a scum show himself is by pressuring them. Making them talk more would definitely come in handy yet I'm just not able to do that because it takes a bit of time and engagement.
Never mind that, I'm thinking actively about the game state, just not voicing it.
And what makes you think I'm not an over-confident town player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not voicing your thoughts helps no one what happens if you die tonight, all that is lost. The first part does not look good on you either since it seems you want to avoid thread. Also on your other posts sharing your thoughts means giving more then vague answers and statements,

if you are so aware as well tell me all the claims so far, and tell me your thoughts on Togs
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.