Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 31, 2016 9:14 AM
Jan 2016
Need season 2 plss !!! Plssss
Jan 31, 2016 3:48 PM

Jul 2014
Just finished watching this one yesterday; I do want a second season, but I am sure it is not happening.
Feb 4, 2016 9:12 PM
Feb 2016
Season 2 🙏 I want to know More to this anime, I want to know who's the new partner of Tsukasa if it new Isla or another partner ☹️☺️☺️☺️
Feb 9, 2016 4:38 PM

Jul 2014
Someone entertain me how the story is open for another season. Snoozefest season 2?
Feb 12, 2016 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
juz hope Isla memories will return if the technology is available
Feb 21, 2016 11:28 AM
Feb 2016
yea this is my favoryte anime now after i watched guilty crown i didn't tinked there will be anime that can crash in my hearth harder but i watched plastic memories and here come the tears
Feb 29, 2016 8:30 AM
Feb 2016
I really wish to watch season 2 And Isla coming back
Feb 29, 2016 8:39 AM
Feb 2016
An Idea for Isla's memory
#Before she was retrieved Tsuksa found a way to encrypt Isla memories hows that
Mar 7, 2016 5:21 PM
Mar 2016
after he recieve a new giftia there is a malfunction where the memories of it can comeback with the feelings they get when they doing it by feeling it by hearing it this opinion of mine will solve the season 2
Mar 11, 2016 3:35 PM
Mar 2016
I think that they could base a second season off of the company making a giftia personality retrieval system. And Instead of him getting back Isla instantly, he would have to go through the trouble of saying goodbye to his current giftia. Or omething along the lines of that.
Mar 20, 2016 8:56 PM
Mar 2016
見 舐め 石 こりと
Mar 27, 2016 12:11 PM
Mar 2016
Hmmm, I think they should do a second season, however with a major twist! The Giftia's are created with a short life span on purpose by said companies. When in fact they could be created to live long normal lives but don't, for reasons of massive profit and ideology etc.

The main protagonists father is one of the many profiteers, however having seen his son in such pain decides to back up Isla's personality secretly (Despite this being secret Taboo knowledge) and give his son gentle nudges to uncover the truth as so not to be slipped off the mortal coil by the other company heads!

The new partner you see at the end is actually the re-incarnated Isla with all her memories intact, however she decides not to reveal her true identity at first having already being briefed by Tsukasa Mizugaki's father before hand. Then the plot thickens more!!!!
Mar 29, 2016 5:19 PM
Sep 2013
I hope not. I waited way too long for Isla to die and she's better off dead along with hopes for season 2.
Quod Nocet
Saepe Docet
Apr 1, 2016 5:05 AM

Apr 2016
Probably there is gonna be season 2 (i think) cause u know tsukasa can make isla memory back with her diary or anything else tsukasa can do...
Apr 8, 2016 8:21 AM
Apr 2016
Sigh, this has got to be one of the saddest endings to a anime I ever seen. From my prospective, there might not be a s2 because the entire story was about the limited time Isla have left; through its possible that they can revive Isla's memories, it's just not likely to happen. Probably if there was a s2 in the works, they might talk about rescuing the memories and personality but hey, that's just guesswork here. Isla is solo cute..... Still think they should make a season 2....just hope they won't mess up this beautiful story. Thank you God for letting me live in such a time!!!!
Apr 11, 2016 6:33 AM
Mar 2016
as much as i want a season 2, the ending was already bad enough.
Apr 24, 2016 3:42 AM

Apr 2012
I wish Tsukasa and Michiru would end up together and if they ever came up with season 2 the stories of other people and their giftia should be their focus.
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Apr 25, 2016 8:00 AM
Apr 2016
I love it
I'am not don't love Plastic MemoriesMemories
THE best of animedrama
Apr 25, 2016 11:40 PM
Oct 2012
rsc-pl said:
Could you tell me FOR WHAT reason? This show already has beautiful ending.

I think a season 2 would be great. But you are right, this show has a good, final ending. Season 2 would need to be a brand new story and I think it could be done well if the writers of this story can come up with a new plot.

Tsukasa was clearly a lot more mature at the end of this finale after those 9 months. So, if done right, a new season could have a newish feel and newish atmosphere as well with him as a more mature, experienced person.

That said, I don't think it will be done.
Apr 29, 2016 6:51 AM
Apr 2016
hawkmaster89 said:
like the first season it was sad but i do hope for a second season and i would watch
Same...just patient and wait for the writer to think how to create a story line to give Isla back...maybe he left the last session on episode 13 to be the next sequel..
May 5, 2016 1:56 AM

May 2016
i think that there will be no season 2.. its like angel beats.. yes they can make a season 2 but it will be better if they leave that ending as what it is cause it will just end like the first season.. but i would really want a second season of plastic memories or just a movie where they will continue the story on where it ended but it will be a happy ending..
May 18, 2016 7:29 PM
May 2016
I just binge watched Plastic Memories and I was crying. But, I did think a new OS is one of the options given. Or he could try to develop an OS that can actually remember previous OS's they possessed. Just a thought.
May 21, 2016 10:18 PM
May 2016
Tsukasa's new partner which might be using isla former body might be a boy. Or, Isla might end up like Andie (Olivia)

I have read lots of comment, and almost all of you guys wanted to have isla gain her memories back. by reading her former dairy etc. I'd love that, but it will not make any sense if it is easy as that, because you all know that Giftia's OS will be replaced after being retrieved.

I thought of one plot, the second season start with Kazuki working as usual at her desk, and received a call from a Giftia factory (might sound like come out of nowhere, but I think it is needed), and then she has a startled face. The next day, Kazuki assembled all members to have an emergency meeting.

"Everyone, I have an emergency task for all of you." said Kazuki

"What's wrong, Kazuki-san? Is there a wanderer again!?"

"................" "It seems like, there's a problem with Isla OS replacement, and her body is gone."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"

All members surprised, because there has never such a case happened. Feeling agitated, Tsukasa ask where Isla body might be. Kazuki shakes her head, pointing that she doesn't know Isla exact location yet.

"Either way, this is a serious problem! We have to find Isla before anything happened! For now, search around the city! I will inform you guys if there're new information! That's all, dismissed!" After that, all members except Head Office go out to find Isla, included Tsukasa. When he's about to go, Kazuki grabbed his shoulder.

"Tsukasa"
"Yes?"
"Be careful. We don't know what will happened, so don't do anything stupid."
"....... Yes."

As Tsukasa goes out through the door, Kazuki goes back to her desk, sit on her chair, and put her hand on her head. "Tch! Why this must be happened, after all this time."

The sky goes cloudy, and then raining. Tsukasa running around the city, wanted to find Isla no matter what.

As he run, he remember all his last moment with Isla at the amusement park. At the end, he reached the amusement park, where he spent his time with Isla before. There's not a lot of people, since it's raining. As Tsukasa run around the park, his memory keep coming back, seeing Isla eating , jump onto park's mascot with her sparkling eyes, makes him really frustated and sad.
"ISLAAAA!!" Tsukasa shouted, as he run.

Tsukasa then reached a bench, which is Isla's favourite place, to see everybody smile all day.

As his eyes widen, Tsukasa see a girl with long light blue hair, with a small body, with both eyes opened wide, wearing a plain white cloth, sitting on that bench. That girl is sitting silently, without looking at Tsukasa, as she's ignoring somebody.

"Is....la..?" Tsukasa called her softly. After that, the girl titled her head toward Tsukasa, and opened her mouth.

"Tsu......ka......sa?" Isla replied.
Suddenly, her eyes changed. Her eyes pattern have become likea giftia has reached its limit lifespan. She the put both of her hands to her head, touching her head, like a person have a really terrible headache. Tsukasa shocked, and trying to go to Isla, but Isla shouted to him with a eager face (I mean like, a person really wanted to express something, so, maybe eager is the right expression for this)

"RUN AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!"
As soon as she shouted, she run fast toward Tsukasa. She tried to kick him with her right leg, sideway toward Tsukasa's waist. But as a result of his training session (at the end of last episode, it is explained), he dodged easily by jump as high as he can, and moved back as Isla tried to kick him again with her left leg.

"Kuh! Isla! Go back to your senses!" Tsukasa shout
Like she doesn't care about what he said, Isla continue to attack Tsukasa, but Tsukasa dodged it all, barely. Thinking what he should do in this situation, he tried to found a way how to stop Isla berserk. At this time, a bunch of R. Security (if you don't remember, R. Security is people who are ordered to eliminate a giftia which has gone berserk) comes from Tsukasa's back. They all then pointing their gun at Isla, where she are standing still with a pose like a werewolf.

"Boy! Stand aside! That giftia has gone berserk! We need to eliminate it!"
"Please wait for a moment! I can handle this!" Tsukasa shouted back, as he don't want to let R. Security to shoot Isla.

"No! If we let you handle this and you fail, the citizen in the town will be in danger! And we can't say anything to our boss!" said R. Security loudly, with their gun still pointing at Isla.

The rain still goes on, and silence spreading around them. As his last resort, he then run toward Isla, who are still maintained the same way as before, and hugged her tightly. Isla surprised, and her hands goes down, like a person who has become relaxed, and fainted.

"Boy! What are you....!"
"I won't let you have her! I don't care what will happened to you guys, or what will your boss do to you if you failed! As long as I'm here, you won't touch her even with one finger!" Tsukasa, with his back toward the R. Security people, shouted.
" You brat!..." As the R. Security member tried to pull Tsukasa away from Isla, a man with short blue hair, wearing glasses, and dark blue suit, jumps out with a giant fan, preventing them to get near Tsukasa. With surprised face, Tsukasa looked at him, who come with flashy move.

"Constance! What are you doing here!?"
"Don't mind me! Run away with Isla!" Constance shouted, as he flipped open his giant fan, and throwing a lot of flower petals around him, which flew like a flower petal tornado, covering them so the R.Security can't see them at all. Soon after, Tsukasa, Isla, and Constance disappeared.

"Guh! All of you, spread around this area! We need to find them at all cost!"
After that, at Terminal Office 1 Unit's Training Room, the head engineer (forgot his name) scanned Isla body, which is laid in a capsule, while Eru checked Isla status with her tab. With worried face, Tsukasa approached to Eru.
(From here onward, I tried to make it logical based on knowledge I have about OS
"Eru-san, how's Isla?" "Her body's all fine. It seems that all part in her body has been replaced. But there must be something wrong, because she still go berserk." said Eru.

"!!" the head engineer startled, like he just see a ghost in front of him.
"What is it, master!?" said Eru with concerned face.

"........ Isla's OS, it seems that it hasn't been fully replaced with a new one. The new OS Installation stopped in the middle of the process, that caused Isla still have her old OS part remaining in her brain. Maybe that's the cause of the berserk."

"But how can the installation stopped?? How can there can be 2 OS in 1 giftia!? It supposes to be impossible!" said Eru, with a face telling that she still aren't satisfied with head engineer's answer.

"Don't be hasty! We are just at our start line to find the cause! If you wanted to know the answer, then work! Don't just talk with your mouth!" said head engineer, with his face looks like a bit angry.

"I'm sorry...."Eru titled down her head, as like she's depressed.

"And you guys! You guys don't need to be here! Just go out and wait for further notice!" As soon as he said that, he kicked all of members outside of the room.
"Hahaha! The head engineer rarely behaved like that, despite of his age" said Zack, with happy face.

"Well, of course he will be. He also adore Isla as much as us, isn't he? Or might be, he wanted to play with Isla body and Eru all for himself!" said Yasutaka, with grinning face.

Scarily, Sherry put her hand tightly on Yasutaka head, and pulled him to outside of the office.

Or something similar to this will happen if a Season 2 actually comes.
Jun 12, 2016 3:56 PM
Jun 2016
Theres a chance of season 2 because the guys father dint play much of a role in the 1st season and he is the head of the company so he might be able to do something
Jun 14, 2016 3:23 PM
Jun 2016
Also ich habe gerade einen bericht gelesen dass es eine 2 staffel geben soll.
Amerikaner sollen sogar schon eine lizensierung gür den anime haben.
Das wurde von einem japanischem sebder gesagt.
Aufjedenfall soll das erscheinungsdatum 2016 kommen ob es stimm jeine ahnung aber ich hoffe es habe plastic memories gerade zuende geschaut und so geheult bin immer noch dabei..
Jun 21, 2016 11:22 PM
Jun 2016
Kana_de said:
The giftia that he got paired up with in the end had some boyish type shoes imo and wears a long sleeve shirt. I personally don't think it was Isla's body but who knows. Don't think there will be a season 2 unless the BD does very well which I don't think is going to sell enough units for them to come up with a season 2 especially since its an anime original show with the manga following the anime and not vice versa.
I agree with you that the BD needs to do well for them to make a season 2, but i dont think it doesnt matter that its an original work. Also the manga is not going to continue the story, its a spinoff. Oh and most anime are an adaptation of a manga, not a continuation. And most of the time when an anime ends the manga continues, and that is to encourage people to buy the manga if they want to see the story continue and reach a proper ending.
Aug 15, 2016 5:33 AM
Jul 2016
I think that there would be a season 2 because right befor the last episode they show him going back to work and shaking hands with someone and even tho it doesn't show who it is we all just thick is Isla because it's almost the same size of Isla.
But that just my opinion even tho it didn't make me cry like "You Lie In April" it still made me feel very sad.
Oct 2, 2016 4:20 AM
Aug 2016
well I think it needs a season two where it is possible that Isla's memories came back whatsoever. But literally who doesn't want a season two of Plastic Memories like "Hell no we need a season two of it"
Oct 9, 2016 12:25 AM
Feb 2015
They will make a season 2 if there are enough votes for it, it happened for Durarara!! So.. why not PM? :D
Oct 23, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2016
I definitely would like a season 2; just hoping in someway that this season can possibly be about recovering Isla's memories/personalities.
Oct 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Feb 2016
Tôi mong Plastic memories sẽ có ss2 vì đó là bộ phim lần đầu tiên tôi yêu thik nhất
Oct 29, 2016 8:04 AM

Jun 2016
There definitely won't be a season 2.
Nov 26, 2016 11:16 AM
Nov 2016
Hmm i think in season 2 Tsukasa will talk about isla to his new partner
on how much he loved her hehe ^^

#prayforseason2
Nov 28, 2016 8:40 AM
Aug 2016
I Think This is the best romaance anime :'v
Dec 1, 2016 2:10 PM
Dec 2016
I think they make a sesaon 2 because in last episode tsukasa get new partenr for work, i think that is isla and in season 2 they try restored to her memory. I think
Dec 5, 2016 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
theres definitely a way to make a season 2, but it depends on how it sold or if they even want to make one.

I personally the ending was an open ending, meaning it makes the viewer decide on what they think what or will happen, but they can make tsukasa go rouge or something, and try to get isla's memories back, or somehow she gets her memories back, but its a hard path to go through.
Dec 7, 2016 9:31 PM
Oct 2014
I don't think there will ever be season 2 but one can dream.
Dec 11, 2016 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
I think the way it ended to good enough. I really can't see how they can introduce another character or have Isla returned with no memories. It would pretty much have the same outcome as the first season...
Dec 22, 2016 12:02 AM

Dec 2010
This anime does not need a season season. It would just ruin the ending
Dec 29, 2016 8:27 PM
Dec 2016
Just rewatched the anime. As much as I want a season two, the chances are quite slim. Making a season two would go against the very theme of the anime itself and the many symbols it implied.

From the very beginning we were immediately drawn in with the scene with the grandma and her giftia Nina. There were several more missions that resulted in the same exact fate as the initial retrieval. These were all implications that there would be no other solution once Isla's time has run out.

As much as I want to see a season two, trust me I love this anime and is undoubtely one of my favorite animes, I doubt there would be a sequel. As for the ending, I find it sufficient for a story anime like this one but not quite sastifying for victims of these tear-jerkers like me.

Ultimately, I'm counting on a season two anyway and definetely wish Isla would be reunited with the one she cherishes.
Dec 30, 2016 7:05 PM
Dec 2016
From what I read above, tell me why u guys so sure there won't be a season 2. And do u guys really like the ending I mean they can make an ova, movie or s2 to give it a happy ending right. I hope there will be one. Wasn't u guys like it. Isn't it got a lot of demand from viewer.
alvist98Dec 30, 2016 7:39 PM
Jan 23, 2017 10:28 PM
Jan 2017
I dont know about you guyz but happy ending that I like when the hero and heroine life together. When season 1 be like that , thats not what I thought for this anime. Surely nice ending but is it happy ? I hope will released season 2 with a sweet ending
Jan 29, 2017 4:21 AM
Jan 2017
If there is a season 2 I hope they saved her body in a lab and Tsukasa goes too college too become a major scientist on Giftias and finds a way too take her old lab results and recreate her brain so they can properly end the season happily and have then get married or something like I personally don't cry but not gonna lie I cried my eyes out the whole last episode of season 1 and if an anime is that good too make me cry like that I wouldn't mind donating money for a new season too come out as long as they end it happily together I personally rate this anime a 100/10 and I watch a lot of anime but think this is my new favorite lol if wanted too make last episode sader honestly they could have made him kill himself or something not saying that would have been good but if that happened a lot more people would have cried and I'd probably be in the hospital from a sad heart but that's just me if anyone hears about a new season coming out email me please my email is my username at gmail.com
Feb 4, 2017 9:54 AM

Oct 2016
D162921 said:
If there is a season 2 I hope they saved her body in a lab and Tsukasa goes too college too become a major scientist on Giftias and finds a way too take her old lab results and recreate her brain so they can properly end the season happily and have then get married or something like I personally don't cry but not gonna lie I cried my eyes out the whole last episode of season 1 and if an anime is that good too make me cry like that I wouldn't mind donating money for a new season too come out as long as they end it happily together I personally rate this anime a 100/10 and I watch a lot of anime but think this is my new favorite lol if wanted too make last episode sader honestly they could have made him kill himself or something not saying that would have been good but if that happened a lot more people would have cried and I'd probably be in the hospital from a sad heart but that's just me if anyone hears about a new season coming out email me please my email is my username at gmail.com

It won't get a season 2
Feb 4, 2017 9:54 AM

Oct 2016
booyah10 said:
This anime does not need a season season. It would just ruin the ending
Yeah the ending was epic. I don;t want a season 2
Feb 23, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2017
it would be great if they do another season and they can do another season with a story as good as the first one
ex:maybe the protagonist will meet with reincarnation of isla not the one witch was paired with him in the end so in the moment when he see her he will immediately go and speak with her but he will soon release that she doesn't remember him anymore
and she will be working in the same place as him and being paired with another employee and so he will have to deal with it .so isla will start getting very well with her partner so the protagonist start getting jealous and problems happen crying scenes fighting he make her see all the picture of them when thay were together.... so while he is sad isla start trying to remember him after seeing those picture but she doesn't get to do that so she go to him and ask him to leave with him hopping that she will remember something but she won t be able but very fast she start loving him so they become couple again but there still are the 9 years problem so they pass so before being shut down she ask them to note being used again after having her memories erased wanting those last 9 years to be her last memories so sad but happy end in the same time
the others characters will be playing the same role as before their will be some problem also because the 9 years life of the main gifta character in last season will rich the end
and the gifta that were pared with the protagonist will be playing the role of a normal friend
and some sad moments with red haired women with isla not being able o remember her
just an example and maybe a stupid one don t know
sorry for bad eng
Feb 24, 2017 3:41 AM
Jan 2017
Please make season two <3
Mar 15, 2017 8:16 AM
Oct 2016
i definitely want to end this anime in proper ending, so i just wondering that (i hope one day you'll be reunited) that means, it is possibly to come back against the lost memories of a giftias.. :) i almost cried such an idiot from the last scenery i seen, it's embrassing when they're take their time the most but Isla get retrieved :( it's awful man! i want seen movie or some related from it's story but also in plastic memories..
Mar 15, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2009
I think a second season may sour the show. It's short and (bitter)sweet and it gets resolved. You see lots of different perspectives of how the technology affects people and shapes their beliefs about identity and reality. The love story gets resolved.

to be specific,
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Mar 26, 2017 9:28 AM
Mar 2017
It wouldn't be Plastic memories anymore if there is a s2 :/
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

536 by NimbleBard48 »»
Sep 14, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

207 by leodnz »»
Sep 9, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

177 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2015

159 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

144 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.