Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2014 9:49 PM

Jul 2014
This is were new members can introduce themselves and where we can get to know each other more!
Tell a little bit about yourself and don't be shy!

Hi my name is Murica and I love to watch anime! I prefer anime over manga, because reading isn't as fun as watching. Although, most of the time the manga is better than the anime. I like animes from all kinds of genres (Action, Adventure, Sports, etc.). I also love to argue and that's one of the main reasons I made this club! And I hope you all enjoy your stay here. :D
MuricaJul 19, 2014 11:20 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2014
Ohayou Gozaimasu! My name is MrMeowgi and I am from the Eastern US. Just a normal guy enjoying anime and playing video games! My favorite anime is Oreimo/OreImo 2 because Kirino is amazing <3

Glad to meet you all and hopefully we can become great friends!

=^-^= (Meow!)
Jul 19, 2014 10:14 PM
May 2014
Hi all! I'm FoodPerson and theres not much I can say, except I love anime! Well lets see, I love sitting on bed doing nothing, just watching anime, playing osu or something. I guess I could say my favorite anime is twgok, but I love all anime ;) Not much left I can say. Lets all have fun in this club!
Jul 19, 2014 10:25 PM

Jul 2014
Hey there I'm Time Wizard II, and I love watching anime especially this season since everything is soooooo good xD and my favorite anime is Steins Gate because I have never seen such an awesome anime
Jul 19, 2014 10:49 PM
Feb 2014
Yo! How are you all doing?
The name is VentureK. I live in California and generally enjoy playing video games and watching anime, though sometimes I will read the Toaru series of LNs.

My three favorite video games are FPS Hat Simulator (TF2), Borderlands 2, and Pokemon Y.
My top three anime are Steins;Gate (It's so cool!), Madoka Magica (/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\), and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Pierce the heavens!).
My top three favorite characters are Misaka Mikoto, Sejougahara Hitagi and Okabe Rintarou

I especially look forward to discussing and debating with everyone!
Jul 19, 2014 11:11 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome Foodperson, TimeWizard, and VentureK!

Hope you all enjoy your stay!
Jul 19, 2014 11:19 PM

Jul 2014
Hey Guys!.
AlphaE here! I got in to anime like a month ago, but I've been watching a lot!

My top 3 animes are: All the DragonBall series, Angel Beats, and No Game No Life, because the are all AWESOME!! hahaha

Can't wait for debates and meeting all you good people XD
Jul 19, 2014 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome AlphaE-san! Welcome aboard to a new club! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Jul 20, 2014 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Heyo all! Name's Schizoidmouse and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and drinking wine in front of the sunset....Wait wrong introduction! Anyways, I'm an avid gamer and if I'm not watching movies and anime and critiquing them, then I'm outside doing something. I can't wait to debate with you all XD.
Jul 20, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2014
Hi everyone, I'm Nikki! Obviously I love anime & manga, and my favourite genres are Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, and Action. My favourite anime is Free! (which I think I made a bit too obvious, heh), but there's tons of others. I also love music - I both listen and play music whenever I can.

It's nice to meet you all!C:
Jul 20, 2014 5:33 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome @Shizoidmousez-san @nanasenikkiz-san :)

Enjoy your stay!
MrMeowgiJul 20, 2014 5:43 PM
Jul 20, 2014 5:41 PM
Jul 2013
HI, guys I'm a new member so i guess i'll just introduce myself. You can all call me 27 since i feel like it'd be way easier that calling me by my username. Or if you have a nickname for me you can just call me by that. I enjoy all types of anime but i've mostly seen a lot of shoujo animes. I'm also just your average anime fan-girl who loves reading and enjoys eating apples.

I hope we can all get to know each other! ^_^
Jul 20, 2014 5:43 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome 27-san :) Hope you enjoy your stay!
Jul 20, 2014 5:45 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome Guys! Thank you for joining the club! Have fun! :D
Jul 20, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2014
Hi everyone, glad to be in the club. I'm from the south US; I have many hobbies, obviously anime is one of them. I like most genre as long as its interesting. Some of my favorites include: "Attack on Titan" , "Natsume Yuujinchou" , and "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann". I'm looking forward to some great discussions and debates. You know what they say,“It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.”
Jul 21, 2014 1:31 AM

Dec 2013
So i'll get this out of the way already.

I am the most Hibmazing, Hibtacular, Hibegregious Hibster to ever grace the valley's of Hibland. The Duke of Hibbington. Population one, and that so Hibtastic i can't contain myself baby!

Yes I made my own catchphrase -.^, but honestly i'm just a normal nerd who plays way too much video games and got back into anime last year. Will see where this place goes.

but since this a debate club you know you dealing with the Hib-Factor!
HibbingtonJul 21, 2014 1:40 AM
Jul 21, 2014 2:27 AM

Jul 2014
Welcome @Strawhatter-san and Hibbington-san!

Enjoy your stay!
Jul 21, 2014 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome!!!! @dollyhime we are all friendly people here! :D We're glad that you're coming out of your shell. I hope you participate with our current debate that's going on. And thanks for joining. We are glad to have you here. Enjoy your stay :)
Jul 21, 2014 10:59 PM

Oct 2013
Oh yeah the name's Riptide. I enjoy watching anime, reading books, mountain biking, and playing pc games. My favorite anime is Fate/Zero because its fucking awesome. Anyway, I hope i get to debate with you guys about a lot of things!
Jul 22, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2014
I'm chocolatehearta (choco, chocolate, Schoko, whatever). You can guess my age. I watch all kinds of anime (except harem and hardcore ecchi). I love reading books, LNs and mangas. I play chess.
Jul 22, 2014 5:07 AM

Jul 2014
Hello Im Martsa and also new here :) I like reading and ofc anime and manga. Nice to meet you all!
Jul 22, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2014
Martsa said:
Hello Im Martsa and also new here :) I like reading and ofc anime and manga. Nice to meet you all!
chocolatehearta said:
I'm chocolatehearta (choco, chocolate, Schoko, whatever). You can guess my age. I watch all kinds of anime (except harem and hardcore ecchi). I love reading books, LNs and mangas. I play chess.
Nice to see new members come and populate the club! Welcome, I hope you guys enjoy your stay, feel free to start any topics you would like discussions on, and goodday!
Jul 24, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
Howdy all! I'm PrinceOberyn (call me Prince or whatever) I like reading, video games, ASOIAF (obvious from my name), and anime!
Always find it hard to pick a fav anime, but as of now I'd say it's between Psycho-Pass and Tokyo Ghoul
"James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron
does for James Cameron. James Cameron does
what James Cameron does because James
Cameron is....James Cameron."
-James Cameron
Jul 29, 2014 5:58 AM
May 2014
Greetings, J3dmosly here :]. I hail from the South East Asia region. I only watched pokemon as a small kid and naruto when I was a bit older and when I grew out of that stopped watching anime all together up until about the start of this year :D. I binge watched the whole of one piece, up until episode 600+ at least, and watched my favourite anime up to date, Toradora, in which I also binge watched :3. Then a couple of my friends recommended some anime to me and thats how it all started. Anyway, I'm pretty pumped to be able to talk about anime with other people who are just as enthralled by it as me. :DD
Aug 8, 2014 3:34 AM

Nov 2013
my name is gait_man; just a common name in the neighbourhood and I first watched flint the time detectivelong time ago, with shinzo/digimon/pokemon and so on. After I became 12, i started to watch less anime (school) and last years 1 july i started again with 2 of the best anime ever made, angel beats and another
''Every life is valuable, but only yourself could give it a meaning''
Aug 17, 2014 4:54 PM

Apr 2010
Hello~ I'm Ryumia. You could call me Ryu, Ryumia, or Ryuna. Things that I like doiing are: watching movies, reading books, listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching anime, and reading manga. My favorite type of music is classical music, but I don't really mind listening to other types of music. If you need to contact me, you can pm here or talk to me through skype. My skype is ryunalesca.
Aug 23, 2014 4:01 PM
Aug 2014
Hi my name is jaime i am 25 living in California i am mostly into more mature anime like jin roh or perfect blue i hope i can make some friends in this club and im looking forward to the debates
Aug 23, 2014 11:42 PM
Mar 2014
Hi, I'm new here. My username's Subzerokid, but just call me Sub or Zero. End.

Aug 31, 2014 9:17 PM

May 2014
Subzerokid said:
Hi, I'm new here. My username's Subzerokid, but just call me Sub or Zero. End.

Subzero, my favorite character in Mortal Kombat. His classic freeze is just too awesome. I would freeze my enemy, and combo his face. Welcome to the club!

jaime1523 said:
Hi my name is jaime i am 25 living in California i am mostly into more mature anime like jin roh or perfect blue i hope i can make some friends in this club and im looking forward to the debates

California is a place with an awesome climate, what a beautiful to live in! That's really cool! Also, Did you debate in school or something?

Ryumia said:
Hello~ I'm Ryumia. You could call me Ryu, Ryumia, or Ryuna. Things that I like doiing are: watching movies, reading books, listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing video games, watching anime, and reading manga. My favorite type of music is classical music, but I don't really mind listening to other types of music. If you need to contact me, you can pm here or talk to me through skype. My skype is ryunalesca.

Sup! feel free to start a thread okay, but this club is probably laying a lil low because of the hacker(the hacker likes DBZ and we don't have any dbz stuff here yet haha) What kind of books/types of anime do you read/watch, you are being too broad here miss =)(well I shouldn't really be saying that, as I haven't even created an official introduction for myself yet! I suck at those things, haven't even made one introducing myself to the forums)

Enjoy your stay guys, hope this club will be revitalized soon! Feel free to contact me in discussing stuff, I got some time b4 school starts!
Dec 25, 2014 8:16 PM

Aug 2013
My name is SoulXtreme, but you can call me Soul. I'm not usually the best at debating, but I don't give up when trying. I may be wrong in the beginning and maybe still wrong in the end...but I will keep trying to prove my point until I'm proven wrong! I'm fun to talk to, but I'm serious when I have to. I bring down justice and righteousness when needed. I am a novice debator, but I won't stop til I'm great at it! Thanks for creating a club like this.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Sword Art Online VS No Game No Life

Murica - Jul 21, 2014

6 by itsashxo »»
Nov 4, 2017 11:50 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Sub VS Dub

Murica - Aug 3, 2014

7 by weewoosa »»
Aug 23, 2014 11:56 PM

» Member Cards!

Murica - Aug 1, 2014

3 by 2SwOrDsMaN7 »»
Aug 2, 2014 6:20 PM

Poll: » Test Discussion Gon Vs. Netero

_Dazzle_ - Jul 19, 2014

2 by _Dazzle_ »»
Jul 25, 2014 6:29 PM

» Oreimo Best Girl

Foodperson - Jul 23, 2014

3 by Hibbington »»
Jul 23, 2014 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.