Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2012
The thumbnail seriously has me questioning whether to watch or not.
Jun 9, 2014 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
Jun 9, 2014 5:41 PM

Aug 2013
MellowJello said:
The thumbnail seriously has me questioning whether to watch or not.

Do not. You would be placing yourself at serious risk of trauma or mental perturbation.
Jun 9, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
It made me want to watch the compilations from high school about our summer silliness, but all the fun ones are removed. What a bummer.
Jun 9, 2014 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
oh, dacon's not a mod anymore

well that was short
Jun 9, 2014 5:45 PM

Aug 2012
was a shocker to all of us honestly
Jun 9, 2014 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
cruzateu said:
SlothieSloth said:
I meant holidays ;o

0:38, is that how the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011 formed?
Jun 9, 2014 5:46 PM

Dec 2013
JFKwasAFK said:

well that was short

HERE IT IS, INTROVER FOR MOD 2014 SUMMERTIME

ISN'T IT GREAT?
Jun 9, 2014 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
MellowJello said:
why did he quit? was he just too busy or got sick of it?

Mar 2011
cruzateu said:
SlothieSloth said:
I meant holidays ;o

I could have sworn I linked this somewhere here....

I know the song word perfect because it became such a running joke in my house.

Sep 2011
Red_Keys said:
Has anybody noticed that MAL has been exceptionally shitty today?

Like really, a thread about fucking bees? What is this garbage.
I guess you missed the shitfest that was yesterday/2 days ago.
Jul 2018
cruzateu said:

ISN'T IT GREAT?
intro is a vigilante and needs to stay that way
Jun 9, 2014 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
JFKwasAFK said:

well that was short

About time I got my chess partner back
Jun 9, 2014 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
JFKwasAFK said:
cruzateu said:

ISN'T IT GREAT?

He needs to mod the one piece threads though.
Someone pls make the thread, i'm too lazy
Jun 9, 2014 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
JFKwasAFK said:
MellowJello said:

Well, I talked to him yesterday and he said he had exams in 2 weeks, maybe that's why.
Jun 9, 2014 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
cruzateu said:
JFKwasAFK said:

He needs to mod the one piece threads though.
Someone pls make the thread, i'm too lazy
blasphemy

he's the batman of mal
Jun 9, 2014 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
-Muuse- said:
JFKwasAFK said:

Well, I talked to him yesterday and he said he had exams in 2 weeks, maybe that's why.
i'm sure kineta would allow him a break or something
Jun 9, 2014 6:00 PM

Dec 2013
If nobody makes the thread till after tomorrow, i'll make it when i finish my exams
Jun 9, 2014 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
JFKwasAFK said:
-Muuse- said:

True, probably just got pissed then.
Jun 9, 2014 6:01 PM

Mar 2011
I'm never entirely sure about whether Introver loves One Piece though.

Like, it's not like he himself has said anythign to put doubt in my mind, but the fact he's watched so much anime, and is also a mature person, that's what causes me doubt.
Jun 9, 2014 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
cruzateu said:
If nobody makes the thread till after tomorrow, i'll make it when i finish my exams
good thread for some jubilee post count

i'm close to 4k, but i don't think i'm good for this, someone like lime should do it
Jun 9, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
Did he even do anything, though...?

In any event, mod position up for grabs!

Bidding starts at 50 push ups on cam ndnoodsofc
Jun 9, 2014 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
Infinite said:

Like, it's not like he himself has said anythign to put doubt in my mind, but the fact he's watched so much anime, and is also a mature person, that's what causes me doubt.

He is serious.
DO NOT TRY, (I REPEAT) DO NOT TRY TO DISCUSS OP WITH HIM.

JFKwasAFK said:
cruzateu said:

i'm close to 4k, but i don't think i'm good for this, someone like lime should do it

Yeah lime can shitpost pretty good and he wants attention
Jun 9, 2014 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Infinite said:

i can't really understand one piece's appeal either, even plenty of elitists like nidhoeggr like it, puzzling
Jun 9, 2014 6:05 PM

Sep 2011
cruzateu said:
[doki doki] i wanna be there for cruz's debut in CD~

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 9, 2014 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
Lime_ said:
cruzateu said:
[doki doki] i wanna be there for cruz's debut in CD~

Would senpai be there for me? ~

ww
Jun 9, 2014 6:10 PM

Sep 2011
of course
cruzateu said:
Infinite said:

He is serious.
DO NOT TRY, (I REPEAT) DO NOT TRY TO DISCUSS OP WITH HIM.

JFKwasAFK said:

Yeah lime can shitpost pretty good and he wants attention
''''

make what thread? x.x i missed it and it takes 5 minutes to load pages so I dun wanna look lol

Jun 9, 2014 6:10 PM

Mar 2011
JFKwasAFK said:
Infinite said:

i can't really understand one piece's appeal either, even plenty of elitists like nidhoeggr like it, puzzling

As someone who is still persistently watching Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Bleach when it was and will be airing, One Piece doesn't stand out that much.

Literally the only thing I think it has going for it in particular is scope of the story in what issues it tackles. It has tackled various things like racism, slavery, dictatorships, which is admirable, but it is such a superficial glance. I can see a kid watching the fish-man arc and then not being able to actually appreciate the core message.

And I hate to be this person, but frankly the writing isn't great. At the moment, Naruto is impressing me far more. In fact at the moment I would actually say it is being good, it had a great plot twist, and it isn't pulling punches, something I was honestly shocked about. Someone died, and I was so cynical that they had died (because shounen almost never do it) that when I realised it was for reals I was like...

Yeh, at this moment I'd say that Naruto >> One Piece
Jun 9, 2014 6:13 PM

Nov 2010
JFKwasAFK said:
blasphemy

he's the batman of mal
I believe the last time I was talked about in this club it was decided that I was the Superman of MAL.

Infinite said:

Like I'm lying about my favorite anime? What motive would I have to do that?

Well I'm in the 1,500 breakers club(that's in my sig) and I've seen many of them have One Piece in their favorites. And idk about me being a mature person, but a lot of people I'd see as mature(like Higashi and jal) really like it. And it is the highest selling manga in Japan with most of it's readers being adults(with like 12% of the total or the adults being senior citizens).
Jun 9, 2014 6:13 PM
Nov 2008
-Muuse- said:
JFKwasAFK said:

True, probably just got pissed then.
i have only just arrived, but this seems most likely.

not sure why you'd apply to be a mod and then quit so soon after just for exams, lol.
Jun 9, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2013
cruzateu said:
Wha ... what is this?

Pop & metal don't really mix.
Jun 9, 2014 6:23 PM

Sep 2011
Kawaii~ metal :]

Jun 9, 2014 6:25 PM
Nov 2008
i don't know why people hype up Nintendo during e3 time - they make almost no games and are really just good at promising but not delivering.
Jun 9, 2014 6:25 PM

Dec 2013
I just googled what lime said (doku doku)

And i actually heard a song from that band on 9gag

Lime_ said:
Kawaii~ metal :]
kawaii desu~ ww
Jun 9, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
Heredity said:
i don't know why people hype up Nintendo during e3 time - they make almost no games and are really just good at promising but not delivering.

Fanboys hoping that somehow Nintendo saves the Wii U?
Jun 9, 2014 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
Heredity said:
Mario kart 8 is the best next gen game...nintendo is the best with exclusives, they just don't have 3rd party support or graphics
Jun 9, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
cruzateu said:
Heredity said:
Mario kart 8 is the best next gen game...nintendo is the best with exclusives, they just don't have 3rd party support or graphics

#realtalk
Jun 9, 2014 6:29 PM
Nov 2008
-Muuse- said:
Heredity said:

i'd be amazed if they actually announce some release dates this time around. if they just keep going 'lol next year' the console really will end up flopping.

like, i think the only first party title released for the wii u in the last 6 months is mk8.
Jun 9, 2014 6:32 PM

Aug 2013
Infinite said:
JFKwasAFK said:

As someone who is still persistently watching Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Bleach when it was and will be airing, One Piece doesn't stand out that much.

Literally the only thing I think it has going for it in particular is scope of the story in what issues it tackles. It has tackled various things like racism, slavery, dictatorships, which is admirable, but it is such a superficial glance. I can see a kid watching the fish-man arc and then not being able to actually appreciate the core message.

And I hate to be this person, but frankly the writing isn't great. At the moment, Naruto is impressing me far more. In fact at the moment I would actually say it is being good, it had a great plot twist, and it isn't pulling punches, something I was honestly shocked about. Someone died, and I was so cynical that they had died (because shounen almost never do it) that when I realised it was for reals I was like...

As much as Naruto will always have a special place in my heart for being the show that got me into anime, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with that last statement in case you are up to date with the manga.

Cause really, imo, the manga has been making retarded plot decisions for the last 5 or 6 chapters.
Jun 9, 2014 6:33 PM

Apr 2013
I downloaded Pokemon Black & white yesterday.
I was really into those games as a kid.
Time for nostalgia overdrive.

& of coarse the lovely theme music.
Jun 9, 2014 6:34 PM

Aug 2013
SlothieSloth said:

Omega Ruby is gonna be the shizz.
Jun 9, 2014 6:35 PM
Nov 2008
Autocrat said:
SlothieSloth said:

x and y felt so barren after you complete the story, lol.
Jun 9, 2014 6:36 PM

Aug 2013
Heredity said:
-Muuse- said:

i'd be amazed if they actually announce some release dates this time around. if they just keep going 'lol next year' the console really will end up flopping.

like, i think the only first party title released for the wii u in the last 6 months is mk8.

Personally, I think the Wii U is beyond salvation unless they start popping out some Zelda. Metroid (in HD) and the like.

That should get them enough sales to save face.
Jun 9, 2014 6:37 PM

Apr 2013
Autocrat said:
SlothieSloth said:

I was gonna hype myself up but then it said: November 2014!
Jun 9, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
Heredity said:
Autocrat said:

x and y felt so barren after you complete the story, lol.

The trading was sensational. I could play it right now just talking about it actually, haha.

Dec 2013
-Muuse- said:
As much as Naruto will always have a special place in my heart for being the show that got me into anime, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with that last statement in case you are up to date with the manga.

Cause really, imo, the manga has been making retarded plot decisions for the last 5 or 6 chapters.
The last few chapters were good. Not including the latest one. Why the fuck did he do that so close to the end of the manga?

Dec 2013
-Muuse- said:
Infinite said:

It doesn't even make sense anymore...
What got me angry was that guy
. Also he did nothing, they hyped that shit since before shippiden, FOR THAT?
Jun 9, 2014 6:40 PM

Aug 2013
Zetrin said:
-Muuse- said:

The last few chapters were good. Not including the latest one. Why the fuck did he do that so close to the end of the manga?

Next plot twist: Ramen guy is the true mastermind.
Jun 9, 2014 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
Did sony reveal project beast?
Jun 9, 2014 7:06 PM

Aug 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
(like Higashi and jal)
>Higashi_no_Kaze
>Mature

Descredited.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Chat v.40 Sprint to 10k or until we grow old and grey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PDot19 - Nov 5, 2017

7060 by Roth »»
Sep 4, 7:07 PM

» Real pictures? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Narutoboner - Dec 3, 2013

809 by removed-user »»
Mar 8, 2022 6:34 PM

» Chat v.35 I think like this

removed-user - Oct 7, 2016

10 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 26, 2022 3:32 PM

» Chat v.01 I made my own thread with blackjack and hookers ( 1 2 )

zoknimano - Jul 21, 2017

53 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 25, 2022 7:09 PM

» Chat v.39 All my friends are married with children and I'm just sitting here pretending to watch anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

miscreation - Jun 25, 2017

10072 by kiss »»
Nov 13, 2017 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.