Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2014 2:23 PM

May 2013
I've fallen in love with this show(and Himeko too). I haven't watch a lot of gag anime but I would say that this one did its job well. And my most favourite aspect of this gag anime is that there's a really well romance development and a lot of surprising twists. I've been killing and hoping that the anime would leave the gag side and develop more romance so I was indeed a bit disappointed in the last few episodes. I was jumping up and down and felt like the whole anime feels incomplete until the characters actually end up having relationships, ESPECIALLY I've been dying to see more developments between Himeko and Bossun in the serious side.

Too my surprise after a bit of research I've found that there's a possibility of Sket Dance to have another season?

What I want to ask is;
Which chapter of the manga was the last episode of the anime?
When do you think the continuation of the manga is going to get adapted?
Has the manga develop into something more serious or does it still stay similar?
Jan 30, 2014 2:35 PM
Jun 2012
Gags are a major part of Sket Dance and without those it will become another one of those several anime with a weird club and romance.
I find the gags super humorous and intresting. And they elevate the show keeping you intrested.

Hope for a next season as the manga has already ended.

FYI there was an ova that was released after the series stopped airing.
Jan 30, 2014 3:28 PM

Aug 2012
I forgot where it left off, but from what I heard, there was some little development in romance. SKET Dance is nothing without the gag - it is its central theme.

As for another season, maybe wait for a year or two.
Jan 31, 2014 12:50 AM

May 2013
What I was hoping was that the show keeps going with the same pace as the first season but has those serious sides popping in a few times and ultimately ending the anime with Bossun and Himeko(hopefully) ending with each other.

That was the thing that made me love this show more than Beelzebub even though they are both my favourites. It's because that it doesn't have to stick with being a gag throughout, and with 'the' hella clever writing and those plot twists I guess I was expecting a lot and for the show to start as a gag and to end something entirely mind blowing.

Is what I want going to be a disappointment considering the manga is done? And how much episodes do you think the second season will be?
KrasaJan 31, 2014 12:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

gregthemaniac - Jul 28, 2011

75 by zenithnadir »»
May 24, 10:05 AM

» Really underated

Ilhan391 - Jul 5, 2022

12 by vSca »»
May 1, 11:47 AM

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mr_DaftPunk - Sep 27, 2012

133 by DarkBossun »»
Feb 19, 12:30 PM

» SKET Dance Season 3?

DGFlow - Apr 22, 2013

25 by Current_Aqua »»
Dec 26, 2023 6:32 AM

» Help: SKET Dance filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 25, 2023

1 by Zizike »»
Dec 25, 2023 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.