Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2012 2:39 AM
Jun 2012
Ok... Maybe it's just me... 6 episodes in and I still don't really get anything, the mystical creatures that randomly appears/ the stuff that randomly happens/ the short scenes that's set in a completely different setting/ the plot/ etc...

Anyone care to explain and summarize the events in the past 6 episodes in clear detail? (With minimum spoilers)

Ty in advance/
Nov 4, 2012 2:46 AM

Sep 2012
iThunderZ said:
Ok... Maybe it's just me... 6 episodes in and I still don't really get anything, the mystical creatures that randomly appears/ the stuff that randomly happens/ the short scenes that's set in a completely different setting/ the plot/ etc...

Anyone care to explain and summarize the events in the past 6 episodes in clear detail? (With minimum spoilers)

Ty in advance/
Some helps this chap as he does not want to read all the threads where we have discussed the plot and the world in the anime. I am too tired (or impatient) to help...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 3:34 AM
Jun 2012
symbv said:
iThunderZ said:

Ty in advance/
Some helps this chap as he does not want to read all the threads where we have discussed the plot and the world in the anime. I am too tired (or impatient) to help...

well, i did read a lot of the threads, but they were all questions after questions... noone was able to provide a definite answer, and a detailed summary..
Nov 4, 2012 3:38 AM

Sep 2012
iThunderZ said:

well, i did read a lot of the threads, but they were all questions after questions... noone was able to provide a definite answer, and a detailed summary..
Did you read my posts? All my posts are definite answers, no questions.

As for "detailed" summary, perhaps you are asking a bit much...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 7, 2012 12:37 AM
May 2012
Let me give you a brief summary to the best of my abilities:

In the year of 2011, a certain incident has caused the world to go down to a spiral chaos. In the times of chaos, humanity has dwindled down to the point where they are at the brink of extinction, until new leaders have risen and sought to reunite the world once again.

Now after a millennium year later, 5 kids -- Saki, Satoru, Shun, Maria, and Mamoru -- lives their lives in this new world which could be described as a utopia; filled with lots of vegetation and clean water. In this world, the people have powers known "telekinesis" or as they call it "cursed powers" or "god's power."

They go through their daily lives living in this peaceful village until a fateful encounter who reveals the dark history and the true meaning behind the world they live in.

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.