Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 26, 2011 12:47 PM

Jun 2011
"If you don't stop,you'll hear my blade cutting your head." Ayame said,serious."I wouldn't be here if there wasn't an incoming oni attack in this area.I can sense it."
Dec 26, 2011 12:50 PM

Feb 2011
"It is inside the castle ground just show up and they tell you where to go,and now if you excuse me" walking outside she motion to one of the footsoilders "Show them around but get them i before dark" Nodding his head he head inside to the Head Priest and Miko as Sudo."Now then what shall i do?" Miku thought to herself (Feel free to do what ever you want with him :)
Dec 26, 2011 12:53 PM

Apr 2011
"Ooh! Spiritual Kami-given powers, huh? Frankly, I'm not the religious kinda guy personally. Its because of some creepy arse God and his 'buddy' that the whole island is like this in the first place... I wouldn't be here babysitting you all if..." he cut himself off and and said "Well, it doesn't matter leastways... dont know why I'm wasting my breath on a 'Miko' of all people, especially you Ayame-san" he made Miko sound like an insult, the way he said it.
Dec 26, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame didn't controlled herself anymore.Whit a huge strength,she slapped Kuro almost making him fall from the top of the tori gate.Catching him by his collar,she however didn't let him fall."Listen up,I will say it only once,as it does not worth to waste my breath on a ninja that was considered so useless by his family that they made him guard him over women...I will not step back if you challenge me...I will stain my hands and blade whit your blood if you keep insulting me,Kuro."
Dec 26, 2011 1:09 PM

Apr 2011
Kuro took the hit and let himself be grabbed and said "Wow... the little Miko's got some balls, dont she? I would hit back, but my mommy told me not to pick on people weaker than yourself... mentally and physically. So if you dont mind, please don't make idle threats like murder and disembowelment. It unbecomes a 'holy one' like you... Miko". Kuro said all this with a straight and unwavering look in his eye... he was a dangerous man with no fears to show.
Dec 26, 2011 1:09 PM
Jun 2010
*The soldiers continue to follow Conan.*
"Leave me alone damnit."
*Conan jumps up to the tobii and knocks the ninja off the tobii as he continues to run from the soldiers.*
"Sorry!!!!"

Dec 26, 2011 1:16 PM

Apr 2011
Both Kuro and Ayame fell of the arch as the Ronin jumps over and hits them while running away. Kuro lands first with Ayame on top of him, Kuro however growls and says "That motherf***er... and when was the last tiime you DIETED?! Get OFF!"

Dec 26, 2011 1:18 PM

Jun 2011
"I don't want to!" Ayame said,slapping Kuro again."Don't call me fat,I'm a fine lady!But my muscles are big weighted,that's all!" she added.

Three oni popped out of nowhere in front of the tori gate.Tey were the same from before.

"Oh look... some humans." One spoke.
"Can I eat them?" another asked.
"Leave us some too..." The third one,a female figure replied.
AngelicXIDec 26, 2011 1:49 PM
Dec 26, 2011 1:20 PM

Apr 2011
"Ha... so much for 'safe ground'" said Kuro seeing the Onis pop up like daisies outside of the town

//better?//
Gibz0maticDec 26, 2011 1:42 PM
Dec 26, 2011 1:22 PM

Feb 2011
Miku was passing by the tobii when she heard some voice.Looking up she saw that it was Ayame and Kuro."What are they doing?" she thought to herself.Yelling to them "What are you guy doing?"
Dec 26, 2011 1:33 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan runs into a forest just outside of town and stops.*
"Heh."
*He pulls out his katana and sabatou*

*The soldiers stop*
"He has weapons....kill him."
*The soldiers pull out there swords amd charge at Conan.*

*Conan chops off a soldiers hand and his katana follows.*

"F@#k!!!!"
*The other soldiers charge at him from all side*

*conan begins to spin around rapidly and the soldiers cut cut up one of them falls to the ground dead while the others get knocked out. He then proceeds to kill the soldier with his hand chopped. Conan then drags the living bodies to the river and throughs them in it there heads bobing while the dead lie in the dirt.*
"Forgive me".
*Conan then walks back to the inn not entering it.*
antimanDec 26, 2011 1:38 PM

Dec 26, 2011 1:40 PM

Jul 2008
After a short tour given by the soldier, the Head Priest and Teruhi were both given a small crest to show so that they may be allowed into the castle when they need to.

The Head Priest asks the soldier if he knew of spiritually significant landmarks, auspicious landmarks, and local myths and folklore, but the soldier was apologetic when he said he didn’t know. Taking the soldier’s suggestion, the Head Priest and Teruhi make their way to the local shrine.
Dec 26, 2011 1:45 PM

Apr 2011
"Care to get off? Or do I have to remove you?" said Kuro with a raised eyebrow "Because I have work to do now.."
Hearing his lady call Kuro said "Nothing milady just another little annoying pet Miko of yours..."
Dec 26, 2011 1:46 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame got off,but only after slapping Kuro again.
Dec 26, 2011 1:47 PM

Feb 2011
"Seem like the Oni are here" pulling out a wooden whistle and blowing on it alerted the whole town.Immediately everbody in the town and in the castle were to head to the castle and defend it.Drawing her Katana Miku knew she had to defend the people retreating.
Dec 26, 2011 1:51 PM

Jun 2011
"Those are mine." Ayame said,as she draw out some papers whit inscriptions written on them out of her nagajuban.Throwing them in each demon's forehead,she draw out her fan.The energy butterflies surrounded her,and at a fan sign,they stated to spin around the oni,which growled in pain.
Dec 26, 2011 1:54 PM

Apr 2011
"Hmph, seems like you can't keep your hands off me..." and Kuro leapt away before she could hit him again. He next stopped at the city walls and beheld the Oni onslaught... it was small goup fortunately, but even a small group of Demons could be a challenge. Kuro grinned, and slid out of the back of his shirt a pair of sickle-like Kama and leapt into the fray landing on top of one Onis head with one foot, just to leap to another doing an X-like slash across his chest and landing with grace on a single wooden pull in the campside...
Dec 26, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2008
“Demons!” The soldier shouts.

The priest gestures to Teruhi to unpack her box so that she may retrieve her implements. The cubic box has straps so that one may carry it on their back. She gently sets it on the ground and draws from it an ounusa and several charms. This one was freshly made and the new cuts in the paper still had the visible edge.

The priest helped her carry her things as the three made their way to the torii.
Dec 26, 2011 2:05 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame however was giving the final touch.Those weak oni weren't a challenge for her power.She gently jumped in the air,dancing on it.Each oni started to glow,as she finished her short dance.Whit her fan closed after the last twist,she touches first oni's head.

"Seal." the demon vanishes,broking in pieces."Seal." same goes for the second."Seal!" same goes for the third.Whit a gentle swift,she lands on the ground,and opens her fan,hiding her chin behind it.
Dec 26, 2011 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
While Takashi was walking away from the fallen Soilders, he saw a Shinobi and a girl fall from the top of the church. Then he is noticed a girl yelling towards them, asking what they are doing.

"Weird." he muttered, "I might as well check it out."

He then began to walk towards them, trying to see what is wrong.
Tsukune-DonoDec 26, 2011 2:21 PM
Dec 26, 2011 2:15 PM

Jul 2008
Teruhi held onto the ounusa with one hand, and rests the bound end against her other elbow as she approaches. It seems the girl that they had seen earlier took care of the few by the gate.

“What is the situation here? Are there any more of them?” the priest asks Ayame.

Teruhi remains by his side.
Dec 26, 2011 2:19 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan runs to Teruhi.*
"You need assistance."

Dec 26, 2011 2:20 PM

Jun 2011
"Yes,in a camp in the outskirts.Here,is solved.Don't worry,I shall aid the ninja that is now fighting them,though I don't think he needs it..." Ayame replies,as she disappears in the butterfly cloud.

She appears on the battlefield where Kuro is fighting few other demons.Throwing five cards out of her nagajuban that strike and remain stoned in the ground,she does a short dance.At the end,she closes her fan.
"Seal." she speaks,as two of the demons fall apart (Kuro killed one whit his X-strike).
Dec 26, 2011 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
When Takashi arrived, he managed to notice everyone is fighting, he yet doesn't know that they are fighting until he looks to his right.

"Demons." he sighed.

He then walked toward the girl he saw earlier, the one that ate the black candy, and tapped her shoulder slightly.

"Is there a problem you would like help with?" he asked while looking down, just in case they are from mononofu so he wouldn't get noticed.
Dec 26, 2011 2:29 PM

Apr 2011
One he stepped on ealrier was dealt with by Ayame, Kuro on the othe rhand still had to deal with the large on he slashed across the chest with earlier. The beast turned around with an angry look in its eye, it roared and charged forward as Kuro leapt into the air and flipped over it and landed on its shoulders.
Taking his Kama and linking them to a pair of long, thin, strong, chains of a secret alloy. he embedded the Kama into the Oni's shoulders and leapt off holding the chain.
Through a series of acrobatic turns and flips he complted tangled the beast in a web like cacoon of chains of which the connected to the ground with a pair of Kunai. The chains were digging into the beast body, cutting and serrating its unholy flesh.
Grinning, Kuro said "That's only a 100 cuts style, you have yet to experience a 1000 Demon... be grateful and burn in h***" and he turned away from the immovable suffering creature...
Dec 26, 2011 2:31 PM

Jun 2011
"How cruel....Seal!" Ayame sighed,throwing a reddish card whit another inscription wrote in kanji on each of it's side directly into the demon's forehead.It started to fall apart.
Dec 26, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
“It seems this area is secure,” Teruhi says to Conan and Takashi. Looking over the edge of the cliff, she can see the group below fighting off the demons.

“It appears they are all down there,” she says, pointing downwards. “They are there, but we are here.”

“Never mind that,” says the priest. Let’s use the bow. With a nod, the priest unwrapped the cloth that was around the demon slaying bow that he had been carrying.

Teruhi readies a stack of blank seal paper. She picks one and places her hand over it. An inscription appears on its surface and she folds it over. When she hands it over to the priest, it turns into an arrow.
Dec 26, 2011 2:38 PM

Nov 2011
Takashi looked at the group fighting below the cliff.

"Seems like my help isn't necessary." he muttered

Takashi just stood there, in case something was to happen that would capture his attention, and need his help. He then eye her Demon Slaying bow,

"I've seen quite a few.." he thought and stood back, allowing her to strike down demons with the Holy Bow.
Dec 26, 2011 2:41 PM
Jun 2010
*Bows and walks away.*
"Damnit demons attacking and I'm still hungry."

Dec 26, 2011 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
"Cruel? Can one truly be cruel to a monster? A being born of Nether and evil?" said Kuro and without waiting for her answer, he leapt back into a nearby fray where another Miko was playing target practice...
Dec 26, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2008
“Oh? I am just glad that this shrine here isn’t destroyed,” replies Teruhi.

The priest took her arrow and with it, he draws the bow. The wind around him suddenly picks up and changes directions, forming a swirling sensation. A glow starts to manifest at the tip of the arrow as he aims for an approaching squad of demons in the distance that he can see due to the elevation advantage.

“This is a good wind,” he says.

Teruhi turns to face the torii and bows.

“I am sorry for bringing violence to your doorstep,” she says to the resident spirit.

As the priest looses the arrow. It shoots out silently at first and then makes a low wizzing sound. A rush of wind flows past them in the direction of the arrow. In an instant the small demon squad is eradicated.
Dec 26, 2011 2:49 PM

Jun 2011
"No,but one can be cruel to a human's feelings..." Ayame sighed,vanishing,leaving behind that sweet scent.She re-appeared next to Teruhi,whit the sweet scent aswell."A holy bow...it's been a while since I've saw one.My own one broke in a combat." she says,noticing what the priest was having in his hand.Nothing unusual.
At Teruhi's bow,she bows along whit it.
Dec 26, 2011 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
Takashi decided to sit down, laying his Katana on his lap, still hiding his face. He just decided to watch everyone's abilities, not really interested in fighting, due to demons aren't really a problem for him.

"A Shinobi, and two Miko's." he thought.

He then started to ponder again, regardless of the fighting going on.
Dec 26, 2011 3:08 PM

Jul 2008
“Aren’t you overdoing it a bit?” the priest asks Teruhi as he watches the squad vaporize. He remains holding onto the bow and gives her a stern expression.

“Not really,” Teruhi replies simply.

With Ayame’s arrival, she carried a unique sweet smell with her.

“I’ve never witnessed an ability like that,” Teruhi says to Ayame after she greets her upon re-arrival. “I’m Teruhi by the way, and this is the Head Priest of our shrine back in Takaoka, Meisai.”

The priest suggests that they take the time to visit the shrine.
Dec 26, 2011 3:12 PM

Jun 2011
"To be honest,Teruhi-san,I don't know from where I have it...when I woke up from a long sleep,I had it...and learned to use it.I am Ayame.Nice to meet you,Taruhi-san,Meisai-sama." she replies,bowing her head.
"Well,we shall do.Maybe I can find something useful inside....later we should cast a protection spell around the town." she adds.
Dec 26, 2011 3:27 PM

Nov 2011
As Takashi witness the priest shoot down into the squadrons, he leans back and looks into the sky. He then gets up and looks as if he was about to talk to the girl.

"Well, It seems that my help is unneeded. If you ever need help, call out." he said while walking back.

"Matane." he said before leaving the scene.
Tsukune-DonoDec 26, 2011 4:11 PM
Dec 26, 2011 3:29 PM

Jul 2008
Teruhi and the Head Priest bows in return.

“I assume that you are also not from this area, Ayame?” the Priest says. “In that case we should acquaint ourselves with the resident spirit of this shrine. Let’s be on our way,” he says before stepping into the gate with Teruhi following behind him.
Dec 26, 2011 3:36 PM

Jun 2011
"No,I am not." Ayame says,following them.As they enter through the tori,she starts feeling a presence...but not a evil one."The resident spirit is very friendly,but it seems weakened by something." she mumbles.
Dec 26, 2011 3:47 PM

Jul 2008
Meisai begins to wrap the bow as the group makes their way up the steps. It is a rather long flight of steps and as they move forward, the air of the sacred can be felt. When they reach the top, they come across a straight passage that goes through a long row of multiple torii lined back to back, leading all the way to the main building of the shrine.

There in front of the building is a large rock with text carved in describing the guardian deities that the shrine pays tribute to. Along to the side, there is a small rock garden that suggests a small amount of buddhist influence in the region.
Dec 26, 2011 3:48 PM

Feb 2011
From behind one of the piller of the tori came Miku "What are you guy doing here?" she ask them.In her right hand was suprsily clean but her left hand was bloodly.
Dec 26, 2011 3:52 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame took out a paper piece out of one of her large sleeves,and sticked it on the final torii gate."Seal." she said,as the piece of paper glowed,and some words appeared.
"This shall help a bit..." she sighed.
"We are visiting the shrine,to salute the resident entity." she than turned to Miku.
Dec 26, 2011 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
“We are just visiting the shrine so that we can familiarize ourselves with the guardian spirits in the area and to pay our respects,” says Meisai to Miku.

“What happened? Are you okay?” asks Teruhi when she notices Miku’s bloody left hand.
Dec 26, 2011 3:59 PM

Feb 2011
Rasing her hand and looking at it as if in awe said simply "I beat them with up" point to a pile of demon with all their head seemling smash in."Well be carefull then" turning to the pile to make sure they were all dead.
Dec 26, 2011 4:00 PM

Jun 2011
"Terushi-chan,I think we need to perform a ritual to strengthen the residing entity...I feel it's presence,but it seems weakened." Ayame adds,even if she was looking worried at Miku's hand.
Dec 26, 2011 4:09 PM

Jul 2008
Teruhi nods. “We shall lend our powers to the residents,” she says. By this point, a couple resident miko from the shrine approaches the group and explain the situation upon overhearing their conversation.

“The great tortoise that sits atop the mountain is drained by the demon influence in the region. Its name is Youshakame,” explains one of them. “If you can help, that would be greatly appreciated.”
Dec 26, 2011 4:13 PM

Jun 2011
"I personally can,and I know one more person that can." Ayame smirks.
"Who?" one of the resident miko asks.
"Saya Sagane-san,a pretty powerful miko...also,I bet Terushi-chan can help too." Ayame explains.
A cold,soft hand lays on her shoulder.
"Did you called,onee-san?" a soft,pleasant voice asks.
Turning around,you could see a beautiful blue-haired miko,dressed in pretty
kimono,carrying an open umbrella.
Dec 26, 2011 4:18 PM

Feb 2011
Miku came back to them "Who her and what happening?"
Dec 26, 2011 4:20 PM

Jul 2008
Teruhi watches, thinking to herself, what extravagant clothing these two wear, considering that they are shrine maidens. Perhaps they have a pretty well-off background.

“Are the two of you, perhaps, acquaintances?” She didn’t have to ask because it already appears that they are.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Teruhi, and this here is the Head Priest from our local shrine in Takaoka, Meisai.” With that the priest gives a bow.
Dec 26, 2011 4:22 PM

Jun 2011
"Saya Sagane,my partener and one of the most powerful miko deity back at the temple I come from." Ayame explained,as Saya hided behind her back."Also,Miku,I do not like your demanding tone nor the treatment your pet Kuro has towards me.We,the miko and the other holy men/women are not your toys,please explain that to him." she added,frowning her eyebrows.
Saya giggles,and turns around to Teruhi.
"I am Saya Sagane,pleased to meet you two." she bows. "Yes,we are cclose friends.We both traveled a long path to reach this town,and we both gave up on the formal wear,as those clothes were more suitable for weapon hiding,but also because we kinda teared our clothes in combat,so ex-cuse my appearance." she adds,whit her soft voice.
AngelicXIDec 26, 2011 4:26 PM
Dec 26, 2011 4:26 PM

Feb 2011
Rasing her eyebrow "Who Kuro?" Miku ask suprise?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Create your Character

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

12 by Sajaho »»
Dec 27, 2011 1:53 PM

Sticky: » Information and Guides

khrymson - Dec 25, 2011

5 by khrymson »»
Dec 26, 2011 6:42 AM

» Rule

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

0 by Fockfear »»
Nov 15, 2011 5:25 PM

» Edo (close atm)

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

0 by Fockfear »»
Nov 15, 2011 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.