Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2009 8:26 PM

Mar 2009
Let us know your favourite Anime and tell us what makes it your favourite. Is it the over-the-edge storyline, awesome character design, or delicious battle scenes - you tell us!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 12, 2009 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
Although my favorite anime changes every so often, currently, my favorite anime would have to be Toradora! <3 What makes Toradora my favorite anime is because unlike most anime, I can re-watch it over and over again... and I can do this while marathoning it. :) There are only a selected few that I can actually do this with.

The storyline is my favorite type... where 2 complete opposites meet and have crushes on each others best friends so they make a deal to help each other get their best friends. On the way to that they end up spending so much time together that they fall for each other instead. I'm a total sap for shoujo and romance anime's but this one had great characters backing up the plot along with a few psycho fighting scenes that added to the suspense on 'what is gonna happen next'.

I totally recommend this anime for all to watch. Although I'm sure not everyone will enjoy it as much as me, but it's definitely worth a shot if you are interested in these types of plots.

P.S. The heroine main character is a tsundere! <3
Jun 12, 2009 7:15 PM

Mar 2009
@inuyasha - wow, thanks for the info on Toradora! I know we were just talking about it recently too, I definitely will check it out sometime =D

As for my own Favourite... there's far too many I love to say only one. These are all the "B" anime that I want to rewatch, thus they have been labelled my favourites!

Lots of "B" anime that I love!

Basilisk - most romantic cold-blood ninja-killing series I've ever seen.
Black Lagoon - it's short but it's to the point. There's fighting in every episode in some way or another, but what makes it awesome for me is that the main ass-kickers are female with a sick attitude and firearms - love it.
Blood+ - the way the story was designed was amazing with the short flashbacks giving hints of what the past and future hold for the main protagonist. It is her struggle with her own truth that makes it a hit home run for me.
Baccano! - I actually just finished this recently and I've fallen in love with it's crazy concept, mild gore and totally random comic relief. I'm also a huge fan of the format in which the anime runs in relation to time, it's definitely different and made an awesome impact on me since chronological time means nothing to them.
Bleach: Memories of Nobody - the only Bleach movie that I've seen (I haven't seen Fade to Black yet, but looking forward to it) that I actually enjoyed. Senna is not just a nobody. <3 Senna.
KumikoNaomiJun 12, 2009 7:20 PM
Jun 16, 2009 9:59 PM

Feb 2009
My Current Favorite Anime - Shugo CHARA ! Woo! I think i like everything about it, from the story lines, to creativeness, to the Love Triangle, and the Comedyy !! Ahh Shugo Chara is just so awesome.
Ikuto is mine D:
Jun 28, 2009 11:04 AM
May 2008
Mine is Fruits Basket.The story is so amazing and romantic.I love how all of the characters have totally different personalities but they all still get along(some of them XD)
Jun 28, 2009 1:34 PM

Mar 2009
OMGZ KN is back with more favourite animez!!

This time, from D-G! Here goes:

D. Gray-Man - I really want them to do a third season. I'm not a big fan of manga (I have trouble understanding due to the lack of color, movement and fx) so I was quite disappointed to only have 2 seasons. From episode 1 to 103, D.Gray-Man kept me on my toes without a slow moment or wasted time, everything was planned out thoroughly.
Dragon Ball Z - This will always be one of my favourite anime. I watched this in 1995 - I remember because I thought it was weird and surprising that I was watching it 10 years after the copyright timestamp of 1985 in the credits. After watching so many anime, that's not so weird anymore. DBZ was the first anime I watched. I'm not watching Kai. DBZ FTW!!
Fate/stay night - I somehow feel this could have been worked into something better if it had a few more episodes to span all the info. Everything went by a little too fast, though, considering in their timeline, it was only a few days and in our time it was 24 episodes. The character growth in Saber is really what hit me most. The end was enjoyable.
Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children - what's there not to like? Cloud is hot, Kadaj is hot. (Slow motion) fight scenes.... *drool* I've watched this 4 times pirated and bought the legal dvd at my most recent anime convention for more rewatching! =)
Origin - Spirits of the Past/Silver Haired Agito/Gin'iro no Kami no Agito - One word: wow....

So there's a few more of my favourites, there's plenty more and I know you have lots too! Let's get sharing! =D
Jun 30, 2009 5:05 AM
May 2009
hello... my current favorite anime are: Naruto (Sasuke & Gaara) and Shaman King ...
Jun 30, 2009 7:54 AM

Apr 2008
my fav would beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... HxH, Naruto, Bleach, Death note, One piece and others :3

Jul 10, 2009 12:35 AM

May 2009
Fullmetal Alchemist!
Jul 20, 2009 6:29 AM
Nov 2008
I would have to say that my favorite anime is either Shuffle, Clannad, Air or Kanon. They all have awesome and gripping story-lines and the character design is very nice. I find it difficult to choose one between them. xD
I would say Shuffle, but it's a tough choice for me.
Sep 19, 2009 12:09 PM

Apr 2008
I'll try what you are doing, KumikoNaomi-san! Naming off my favorite's in alphabetical order. Here are my A's:

Angel Sanctuary - This is one of my favorites because I love the incest theme in it, of a brother and sister falling in love. But more than that, I love the reincarnation theme and angels in it as well. The art is absolutely beautiful (more so, in the manga).

Ayashi no Ceres - This is one of my favorite because the romance and drama in it are very intense, and once you finish watching it, you feel a sense of 'right' to it. This also has slight incest in it because of the twin brother 'loving' his twin sister.

I'll do B's at a later date. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ADD Member Cards

KumikoNaomi - Jun 13, 2009

30 by Nightflower »»
Apr 12, 2010 12:56 PM

» Get Throwing!

KumikoNaomi - Jul 8, 2009

7 by senpaisakurai »»
Mar 9, 2010 4:49 PM

Sticky: » Favourite Character

KumikoNaomi - Jun 11, 2009

5 by senpaisakurai »»
Mar 9, 2010 4:46 PM

» Guess the Anime Character Game!

yaoiisgood - Jun 27, 2009

25 by Origa-san »»
Dec 27, 2009 10:57 PM

Sticky: » Favourite Manga

KumikoNaomi - Jun 12, 2009

2 by Origa-san »»
Dec 16, 2009 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.