Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2009 1:25 AM

Sep 2008
1. "We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." – Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969.

2. "We must define our position and lay down basic principles for a settlement. Our demands should be moderate and balanced, and appear to be reasonable. But in fact they must involve such conditions as to ensure that the enemy rejects them. Then we should maneuver and allow him to define his own position, and reject a settlement on the basis of a compromise solution. We should then publish his demands as embodying unreasonable extremism." – General Yehoshafat Harkabi, Ma'ariv, 2 November 1973.

3. "Because we took the land this gives us the image of being bad, of being aggressive. The Jews always considered that the land belonged to them, but in fact it belonged to the Arabs. I would go further: I would say [color]the original source of this conflict lies with Israel, with the Jews [/color]– and you can quote me." – Yehoshofat Harkabi, former Israeli Chief of Military Intelligence, in ‘Peace Won't be a Plane Ticket to Cairo,’ International Armed Forces Journal, October 1973, p.30.

4."The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." – Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

5. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." – Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 in N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1.

6. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." –Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

More HERE and HERE
Also Check out The whole blog

I know that we, this club members ,are aware of all this, but I'm just posting this for the sake of the pro-Israelis who have been blindfolded from the truth behind the Zionists.
Sesame-chanMay 16, 2009 8:50 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» You tube videos postd here

Rocky64 - Jan 13, 2009

6 by kanon78 »»
Jan 30, 2010 2:53 AM

» Free Ahmad Sa'adat!!!

EatTheWorld - Sep 9, 2009

1 by renjikuchiki1 »»
Jan 9, 2010 9:57 AM

» The phony "peace process"

EatTheWorld - Sep 9, 2009

0 by EatTheWorld »»
Sep 9, 2009 7:37 AM

» Response to all Israeli claims (please help reveal the truth)

Sesame-chan - May 16, 2009

1 by Sesame-chan »»
Jun 24, 2009 8:59 PM

» Is Hamas a terrosist orgnization??

IMA-sama - Jan 31, 2009

18 by MaxTehNoob »»
Feb 13, 2009 10:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.