Forums
New
Feb 18, 2009 11:36 PM

Dec 2008
i guess ill start

Zanpakutō: Tenshi Shouten
Zanpakuto release name: heal Tenshi Shouten

Spirit: is an angel with blood soaked wings

Unreleased Appearance: a normal katana but looks like it has a crack going across the center with a chain that connects to both ends

Released Appearance: the chain breaks in the middle and the sword breaks apart at the crack and forms two sais with with half the chain hanging from each with an angel hanging on one of the chains and a lightning bolt hangs from the other one and sparks of electricity jumping back and forth between the chains

Ability: Healing, wounds transfer and lightningand a lil time control

Attacks:
1. Share the Pain (allows me to transfer wounds from one target to another)
2.Flash(creates a bright arc of lightning blinding everyone but me)
3.Shocking Touch (anything that my sais touch gets a good shocking and becomes positively charged)
4.Lightning Strike(causes a random bolt of lightning but if i have used my shocking touch whatever i touch with it is is always hit because of the charge it leaves and once someone gets hits by it it can cause random paralzation later on )

when i release my bankai the 2 pendants at the end of the my chains disappear

Bankai: summons a angel of death wielding 2 lightning bolt shaped swords it uses to fight with me the angel can speed up or turn back time on a target, use any of my other attacks and create a major lightning storm that obilterate everything within 100 meter radius
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2009 12:02 AM

Nov 2008
I still prefer my Zanpakuto

Command: Run Free Kitsune aoi gesshoku "The fox of the Blue Moonlight"

Name: Kitsune aoi gesshoku

Blade Abilities: A unique sword that have the ability to purity everything around it. The blade of the sword has a knack of breaking the blades off swords. Best if avoid each strike

Spirit: A cute woman with a fox tail and a hood covering her face. Call herself Luna Servant

Sword Looks: A sword breaker katana with a silver handle with a carving of a foxes head for the handle. The blade hilt has a sapphire gem encased that is shaped of a 1/4 moon.

User Ability: Use of the moon orbit, reflection

Attacks:
1:Lady of the Blue Moon" sword best close range attack, a three pong strike from the sword in order, arm, chest and legs
2:Blue Life of the Moon goddess: Can reflect elemental attacks for a short while, does the same for the user agaist foe
3:Blue moon Shockwave cannon" Aoi tsuki dageki kannonho" Sword's ranged attack : Shoots a shockwave from the tip of the sword
4: Blue Moon eclipse " a fatal attack if not blocked" piece into organs without having to go though bones or skin if hit
5: Blue moon wall " Defensive wall attack" Send an wall of waves in front of User

Bankai name: Kitsune aoi tenrai shinpan "ブルーキツネの神の審判" or
"the Fox of Blue divine Judgement"
Bankai: The user become an Fox man/woman in a blue robe with a white foxes tail and have foxes ears. Their swordsmanship increase 75 fold and so does it speed. It has almost instant healing techniques while in this form. Each sword strike has a shockwave coming out of it

Feb 19, 2009 12:56 AM

Aug 2008
Name: Sorano (of the sky)
Release: Shikyo Ketsueki (Death Blood)
Reiatsu Colour: Silver

Appearence:
Sealed - Katana with a red ribbon tied around the Gold handle. Has carvings of strange wings on both sides of the blade.
Released - Two Katanas, one has a black handle with black blade and a silver ribbon wrapped around the handle, cross guard is black dragon wings.
The other had a gold handle with a red ribbon tied around it, blade is silver, crossgurad is in the shape of two angel wings.
Bankai - Unknown

Spirit: Unknown

Attacks:
Sealed - Can control elements
Released -
Falling Dawn - Elements are drawns from the surroundings to enhance attacks
Moon Fang - Reiatsu shapes into a large wolf to attack enemies
Phoenix Tears - Tears heal wounds
Dragon's Grasp - Elements form into a whip

Bankai: Achieved... but not yet used...
____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Kuragari (Darkness)
Release: Darkness! Obliterate All!
Reiatsu Colour: Black

Appearence:
Sealed - Katana with black handle wrapped in a silver ribbon
Released - Broad Sword with a silver ribbon tied around the black handle, aand a dragon is carved on the blade.
Bankai - A Deadly looking Scythe. It's fire resistant.

Spirit: Falled Warrior

Attacks:
Sealed - Can control water, air and ice elements.
Released - Has control over dakrness and shadows including water, air and ice elements.

Bankai: Black Dragon wings form on my back and I get a long spiked black dragon tail with the spikes on the end tipped with poison, spikes form along my spine from my neck to the end of my tail. Dragon scales also for along my skin, the dragon scales are no bigger than a pinkie nail and they fade away into my skin. The dragon scales are inpenetrable. Fingernails extend an inch into claws and they are also tipped with poison.
JustADreamerFeb 19, 2009 1:29 AM
Feb 19, 2009 5:51 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Sakon(Zanpakuto)
Activation Command: Come forth Black Dragon of Fire
Abilities: To summon the Black Dragon of Fire and Getsugatensho
Unreleased Appearance: A katana sword that has been beat up
Released Appearance: A katana sword that has Black fire on it at all times

Oct 31, 2009 10:35 PM

Jun 2009
Zanpakuto
Release Command:sakebi kaze hageshii (cry violent wind)
Name:Kaze hageshii (violent wind)
Form(the spirit): kinda kazeshini like
Shape(the weapon):purple scythe
Abilities: can control the wind and the force of him
Attacks:chinmokushi (silence death)two nearly invisibel blades attacking you at full speed from both sides

Bankai
Name:fuusha(windmill)
Abilities:grete huge cyclones and catch es the oppenents within where they are cut but bades and their force
Attacks:fusha: inprison you into a cyclone and cuts ya too death
Nov 1, 2009 5:53 AM

Oct 2009
Zanpaku-tou name: Girochin(Guillotine)

Zanpaku-tou release: Execute, Girochin!
all details below
Unreleased form:

Released form and power.
dAeMoN21Dec 23, 2009 8:33 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Claim your seat ( 1 2 3 )

Animeblademan - Feb 18, 2009

121 by yodano »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:53 PM

» Create your own Zanpakuto*YOU MUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN* ( 1 2 )

viper911 - Mar 9, 2009

75 by yodano »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:46 PM

» Soul Academy

dAeMoN21 - Jan 5, 2010

1 by crazy_jake »»
Feb 21, 2015 7:20 PM

» Membership cards

Akitsuki - Apr 3, 2009

42 by Manyoneechan »»
Aug 6, 2010 8:01 PM

» 3rd division

Akitsuki - Feb 18, 2009

3 by Kannei »»
Dec 14, 2009 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.